Amy, Home Sweet Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just stopped right there. And when you walked over and pushed that hose against your ass my cock got so hard so fast I thought I would pass out," he continued.

"When you went back inside I ran all the way back to the house and got my binoculars. Then ran all the way back hoping I hadn't missed anything," he said looking at Amy.

"I was really really constipated and it hurt so bad. It was the only thing I could think of," Amy said quietly.

"You saw everything?" She asked.

"I got back when you were stacking these cushions up on the yard and I was pissed at myself for not staying," Rick said.

"But then I saw you get up and pull the hose back with you and I couldn't get my pants down fast enough," he said his voice getting deeper as he thought back.

"When you laid back down I had a perfect view. You spread your knees apart and I could see everything when you pushed the hose in," he said. "My cock was so hard that it actually hurt. And then when you pulled it out and I heard you scream I shot a load of cum ten feet I swear."

Amy watched Rick's face as he talked. His face was handsome and she could see his strong sinewy arms and powerful hands. Rick turned his head and look at her. He fell silent licking his lips nervously and taking a long drink of his beer.

For some reason she didn't feel ashamed or nervous. She felt comfortable and at ease like she could tell this man she had just met anything.

Amy looked down and nodded at the blue bag laying on the table and said. "I don't know why I feel the way I do about those things but I do. Before yesterday I would have never dreamed of doing anything like that. But for some reason I just love the feeling of it. I actually came back out last night and used the hose again because I wanted to get off that way."

"And today, I wanted to see if I could push myself enough to take this whole bag," she continued.

When she looked at him to see his reaction she was met with a huge grin. He took another sip of his beer and said softly. "Yes, I saw. I wish I could have seen you last night. How much do you think you got in?"

"I don't know," Amy said smiling. "All I know is that it hurt and my stomach was huge and I was crying when I climaxed but it felt so intense. And today when I got the bag and that nozzle I wanted to feel it again."

Rick tipped his head back and moaned when he realized his beer was empty.

"I'll get us a couple more," Amy said with a smile on her face.

Rick nodded and smiled as she got up. His eyes were glued on her ass as she walked across the patio. Knowing he was watching Amy put just a little bit more sway in her hips. Smiling she stepped inside and made her way to the kitchen. She found that she didn't want the conversation with him to end.

Grabbing a couple more beers and making her way back outside. She found him staring at the pond when she came back out. Placing the beer in front of him she sat back down.

"When are you going to mow the bank down there?" Rick asked pointing at the dam. That's what the tractor and Bush Hog are for."

"What tractor? And what's a Bush Hog?" Amy asked.

"The two things parked behind your garage," Rick said. "You didn't know they were back there?"

"Apparently not...Duh," Amy said sarcastically. "I have a tractor?"

Rick laughed at her response. "Yes you do," he said between chuckles. "Come on I'll show you," he said getting up.

Amy got up and they started walking towards the garage. She noticed that he was a few steps behind her. "Are you staring at my ass?" Amy asked suddenly looking over her shoulder.

"Yes I am," Rick replied boldly almost daring her to make an issue of it.

She smiled at him. "Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Yes. And it's driving me nuts," he replied quietly.

They were behind the garage now looking at a fairly new John Deer four-wheel drive tractor with a green mower deck mounted to the back of it. Amy started shaking her head. "I can't drive that," she said looking at Rick. Rick smiled at her.

"I'd be happy to mow it for you," he said.

"Really? I can pay you for it. It seems I have money now thanks to uncle Roger," Amy said.

Rick looked down. "I don't want money. I have plenty of that. Roger and I used to kind of invest in the same things," Rick said quietly. "I was kind of hoping for something a bit different."

" Like what?" Amy asked smiling.

"You know, different," he mumbled

Amy felt herself get instantly wet between her legs. And before she could stop herself She blurted out. "Then how about a blowjob?"

Rick's head jerked up when he heard her offer. "Really?" he asked feeling his heart racing.

"I'm not very good at it," Amy said shyly. "But I would like to try. If that's okay."

Rick nodded with a look of disbelief on his face. "I'll do it in the morning," he said.

They walked back to the patio and sat down again. The blue bag was still on the table and Amy reached out and touched it. "I don't know why these affect me the way they do, but I love the feeling of having my stomach full. And there are so many things I have been thinking about making myself do while I'm full."

"Like what?" Rick asked with a look of interest in his eyes.

Amy looked into his eyes. She didn't see mocking or disgust. Instead she saw a gentle firmness. She saw a man that seemed interested in her. No matter how warped her mind seemed to herself. He seemed interested her no matter what. Or at least she hoped so.

Taking a deep breath she said. "I want to swim down there in the pond with my stomach full and that nozzle holding it all in. But I don't know how it would work out. You get waves of cramps and I don't want search and rescue pulling my naked body out of the water with a nozzle pumped up in my ass. That be like accidental drowning from both ends, wouldn't it?" They both laughed.

"I'll be here to make sure that doesn't happen if you'll let me," Rick said. "What else?"

"I want to be made to go into town that way. With a summer dress on and nothing under it but the nozzle," she said quietly still looking in his eyes. "I want to be tied down with my legs pulled back over my head and have so much forced into me that I explode."

Amy studied his face. Watching his eyes trying to find something to focus on. His breathing was ragged and deep. He finally took a deep breath and said. "I would love to do all those things to you. I would love to see how big we can make your belly and God forgive me but I want to see the tears running down your cheeks."

Rick finished his beer and stood up. He looked at Amy for a couple of seconds and said. "I don't know how to say this without sounding too callus. But I loved Roger as if he were my own dad and it broke my heart the day he died. But if he hadn't died I would have never met you. I miss him dearly but I am so glad I met you. I better head for home. I'll see you tomorrow," he said as he started walking back towards the pond.

Amy watched him for a couple of minutes and saw him turn and wave to her. She waved back. Smiling she picked up the empty beer cans and empty blue bag and walked inside. She sat at the kitchen table for close to an hour. Wondering what she had just gotten herself into. She still couldn't believe she had actually told him those things.

"I guess we'll see what happens," Amy said to herself.

It was getting on towards evening and Amy made herself another TV dinner. She watched a couple of old episodes of Gunsmoke but found she wasn't really paying any attention to what was happening on the screen. Finally giving up she turned the television off and made her way to the bathroom. Maybe a warm shower would help.

The shower felt good and she paid close attention to her feet. She giggled when she saw the green tinge to them. She remembered when he said they would be pretty as ever in a couple of days. She had never thought of her feet as pretty. In fact she had never really thought of herself as anything but average.

Her face was attractive but a long way from beautiful she thought. And her 5 feet 8-inch frame carried her 128 pounds nicely. But she had always thought her breasts were too small and she was embarrassed that her nipples were almost an inch and a half long when they were hard. Thinking back she couldn't remember if Rick had even seen her nipples with her hands in the way trying to cover herself.

Amy was on her second cup of coffee when she heard the tractor start. Carrying her cup with her she slid the french door open and stepped out onto the patio barefooted. She could see the green tractor moving below the grove of trees below the terrace. Her eyes followed it as it moved across the pea gravel path below the patio. She saw Rick wave to her from inside the cab and she waved back.

The sun felt good on her face as she sat down to watch. She saw the tractor stop and then saw a plume of black smoke roll from the stack. A couple of seconds later she heard the engine rev up to spin the mower fast enough to cut. She watched for almost an hour before she made her way back inside. She poured herself another cup of coffee and sat at the table listening to the tractor work outside.

Around 1:00 Amy heard the pitch of the tractor engine change. Walking to the french doors she could see the green machine moving slowly across the freshly mowed field. The mower deck raised at an angle behind it. Walking back into the kitchen she made a couple of ham and cheese sandwiches knowing Rick would be hungry. She could hear the low rumble of the tractor engine as Rick backed it behind the garage again. Then silence.

"Now it's your turn," Amy thought to herself. "And you don't even know how to suck a cock decently."

Amy grabbed a cold beer out of the refrigerator and picking up the plate with the sandwiches. Sliding open the french door with her elbow she saw Rick just as he was coming from behind the garage.

"I thought you might be hungry," she shouted to him holding the plate up for him to see.

"That I am," he hollered back with a big grin on his face.

She sat the plate down on the table and opened the beer for him as he sat down. Taking hold of the beer he drank almost half before he set he can down. Picking up one of the sandwiches he started eating like he was half-starved. Amy smiled and felt a twinge of pride in herself for knowing how to take care of her man.

Rick smiled up at her while he was chewing. Swallowing he picked up the beer and drained the can.

"I'll get you another one," Amy said as she turned to go back into the house.

She watched from inside as Rick wolfed the rest of the sandwiches down. Walking quickly into the kitchen she grabbed another beer from the fridge. Stopping in the living room she placed the beer on the coffee table.

Unbuttoning her shirt she let it slide off her shoulders and threw it on the couch. Opening her jeans she slid them and her panties over her hips. Stepping out of them she tossed them on top of her shirt. Taking a deep breath she picked up the beer and stepped outside.

Rick turned his head when he heard the door slide open. His eyes opened wider and his jaw dropped when he saw her. Amy held her hands at her side wanting to make sure he saw all of her. Nervously she walked towards him. She knew her nipples were hard and she was half expecting him to start laughing when he saw them.

"My god you're beautiful," he said under his breath so she could hardly hear him. "Beautiful."

"I thought you might as well get the whole show," she said handing him the beer. "I told you I'm not very good at this."

"Looks like you're doing fine to me," he said taking the beer from her and setting it on the table.

Amy watched his hands reach out and slide under her arms. She felt them slide slowly down her ribs and then slowly to her breasts. She was watching his face as she felt his thumbs gently bending her nipples. She felt herself pushing her chest out as she watched him lower his head.

She felt his breath and then felt his lips as he softly kissed it. Her eyes were closed when she felt the soft vacuum that pulled her hard nipple into his mouth. Then the instant wetness between her legs as she felt his tongue squeeze the nipple against the roof of his mouth. She felt him moaning as he firmly nursed on the nipple as if he was trying to pull milk from it. Amy moaned quietly as she felt her wetness running down the insides of her thighs.

But this wasn't the reason she was out here. Pushing Rick back and kneeling she reached for his belt. The concrete felt hard and rough on her knees. Jumping back up she reached for one of the cushions on the lounge. Throwing it down she placed her knees on it and once again reached for his belt buckle.

After a couple of tries, the belt yielded she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down. Rick pulled his T-shirt over his head and stood with his feet slightly spread looking down at her. Amy pulled his jeans and briefs down over his hips.

His half-hard cock was suddenly in her face. She could smell his musky scent and her own body responded in kind. She could feel her pussy getting wetter by the second.

Amy moved her face and felt the soft head on her cheek. She could see his large balls hanging below the hardening cock. The sack was shaved and smooth and looked large. Turning her face slightly she started kissing the underside of the large cock.

Looking up into Rick's eyes she closed her mouth over the large bulbous head. She felt him stiffen and heard his gasp as he felt the pleasure of her warm mouth. Closing her eyes she started moving her mouth down the long shaft. She shuttered when she felt the cock start growing even larger. In her mind she hoped Rick knew how wet she was.

Amy kept her mouth closed tight around the hard shaft as she moved her head up and down. Her fist was closed around the base of his cock moving up and down with the same rhythm of her head. She loved the feel of the hard cock in her mouth and shuttered again when she heard him moan.

But her mind was telling her that this was not right. "A good slave lets her master use her the way he needs," she thought to herself. "She doesn't set the rules. Her holes are for him to use as he sees fit,"

She made her hand let go of his cock and put both hands on his hips. Slowly she forced her head down farther on the cock. She felt his hips jerk when his cock head felt the tightness of her throat. "Oh please grab the back of my head. Face fuck me, please," she thought as she tried to force her throat to open more.

As if on cue she felt his hands close tightly on the back of her head. She nodded her head hoping Rick would understand the signal. She felt the pressure on the back of her head forcing her head down and forcing more of the cock down her throat.

Amy squeezed tighter on his hips and pulled him towards her. Rick got the message and started pushing harder. She tried to relax her throat as Rick suddenly pushed. She felt The cock go deep into her throat. Rick jerked a couple of times then stiffened. Her nose was tight against pelvic bone as he held her there. She felt his cock swell even more and then the hard jet of cum straight into her stomach. Four more times she took the cock deep and hard. Taking his full load of cum straight into her stomach.

Amy gagged a couple of times as Rick pulled his cock from her mouth. She sat on her knees trying to catch her breath. She screamed when she felt the sudden and sharp pain in her nipples. She had no choice but to scramble to her feet as Rick pulled her up.

"Now go and fill your bag," he told her looking right into her eyes. "And make sure it's full. And bring your nozzle. It's time for us to go swimming."

Amy nodded looking back up at him. Then she squealed when he pinched both nipples hard and let go of them. She wanted dearly to rub them but she kept her hands at her side and scampered inside to complete her task. Pushing the nozzle onto the tube of the bag she walked to the sink and waited for the water to warm.

She held the big bag under the faucet until the water was running out the top making sure there was no more room in the bag. Picking up the heavy bag she made her way outside again.

Rick took the bag from her as she handed it to him. Carrying it by the steel hook he walked across the terrace to the tree limb. Amy walked beside him holding the nozzle in her hand. Reaching up he hung the heavy bag on the tree limb again and watched as the limb sagged taking the full weight of the bag.

Am could feel the wetness between her legs as she handed the nozzle to Rick. Hanging the nozzle over the top of the bag he looked down at her.

"We're going to need some kind of lube for the nozzle," he said. "Unless you want me to try and push it in dry?"

"I use Vaseline. I'll get it," she said to him as she turned and started walking back towards the house.

"Hurry your ass up!" he hollered at her. She started jogging knowing Rick was watching her jiggling ass cheeks. Sliding the door open she walked quickly to the bathroom. Dropping her hand to the counter she spread her legs and let her other hand drop to her swollen clit.

"I swallowed my master's cum," she thought to herself. Her finger was pressing hard on her sensitive clit. "He loves sucking on my nipples and now he wants to fill my ass up and make me swim." She moved her finger fast feeling her climax growing but she forced herself to stop.

Grabbing the Vaseline she walked quickly back to the door and stepped outside and slid it closed behind her. He was watching her and she started jogging again. She liked the feeling of her tits bouncing and she knew her nipples were sticking out to their full length.

Stopping in front of him she looked into his eyes as she handed him the small jar. There was a smile on his face as his eyes dropped to her long nipples. His mouth was on one of them in an instant. She felt his teethe rake over them and the hard suction. Then the pressure as his tongue pushed it up hard against the roof of his mouth.

Sparks of pleasure shot through her pussy as he changed nipples and did the same to the other. Amy moaned as she felt the vacuum increase and silently she wished she could give him the milk he seemed to be wanting from them. She felt her breast rise as he pulled it up with the nipple in his mouth. Then his mouth was off of it and on her own mouth.

He kissed her hard and his tongue was inside her mouth as she ground her lips tighter against his. He kissed her for several more seconds before he broke away. He smiled down at her and said. "I like you like this. Naked and horny. Now turn around and get on your knees."

She liked the way he commanded her. "Yes Sir," she said softly as she turned and dropped to her knees. She felt herself shaking as she waited for his next command.

"Bend over and get your ass in the air," he told her. "Now get those ass cheeks pulled apart." His voice was getting bolder.

Bending forward Amy put her forehead on the ground and with shaking hands she reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. She knew Rick was looking at her wrinkled hole and she tightened and relaxed it several times hoping he liked what he saw.

She felt him kneel down beside her and then felt his strong hands over hers pulling her cheeks even wider. Pulling her hands out from under his she brought them up to lean on her elbows. She felt his breath on her asshole and she hoped he could smell how excited her pussy was.

She felt his lips as they kissed the inside of each of her cheeks and then felt his lips close over her anus. "Push out," she heard him whisper. Forcing herself to relax her anus she pushed softly. She felt a small burst of gas escape her hole.

"I'm sorry Sir," She said feeling the embarrassment rising in her face. "Push," he said again.