Amy, Home Sweet Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Mike," Rick said smiling at the look of awe on Amy's face. "And that's Molly in the trailer. I won't unload both of them. I just wanted you to meet them," he said.

"Oh my God. They're so beautiful and big. Why didn't you tell me you had horses?" Amy asked.

"Because you never asked me... DUH," Rick said under his chuckles. Amy was laughing too remembering the first time they had met.

"But they're so big," Amy said looking down at Mike's big hooves.

"They're draft horses or workhorses," Rick explained. "I pull them on a circuit in the 4 state area. That's where I have been this weekend," Amy continued to look in awe at the huge horse. "They are both Belgians. Mike tips the scale at 2100 pounds and Molly weighs 1940 pounds, so don't let them step on your toes," he added smiling.

Amy reached up and touched Mike's shoulder and smiled at the big horses' gentleness. "Well like I said, I just wanted you to meet them so you know where I am when I take off on the weekends," Rick said. Walking back into the trailer Mike followed him back inside. Rolling the gate down he locked it and turned to Amy.

"I'll be back Wednesday afternoon for some more entertainment," Rick said to her as he reached for her nipple. The second he touched one they both turned hard. Pain shot through it as he pinched it and the wetness between her legs was back.

He pulled her in close again and kissed her. Smiling he climbed back into the truck and started it. Waving he pulled out and headed back up the driveway.

Amy was up at 7:00 Wednesday morning. She made a pot of coffee and went in to take a shower while it brewed. She could already feel herself becoming aroused at the thought of what might happen to her this afternoon. The shower felt good but the wanting between her legs was growing by the minute. Holding the showerhead in her hand she turned the jets to a hard solid spray. Aiming it at each one of her nipples, in turn, she closed her eyes and relaxed her bladder.

Knowing she now needed to clean the piss from her dirty twat she aimed the stream back up between her legs. The hard jet hit her clit straight on and she felt her knees almost buckle. Reaching between her legs she spread each of her lips and let the hard jet of water pound them. Then sticking 2 fingers into her twat she spread it open and directed the hard stream directly into her cunt.

She felt the dull ache in the back of her pussy and silently hoped her guts would be feeling the same thing this afternoon. She held the hard stream there until she needed to feel it back on her clit. Bracing herself with one hand against the wall she spread her legs, even more, thinking of the way Rick would want to see her. She held the shower on her clit until she felt herself starting to climax then pulled it away. "You don't deserve to cum yet," said to herself as she stepped out and reached for the towel.

She got Rick's text at 12:30 saying he would be down in about 5 minutes. She felt herself getting wet all over again. She waited nervously not knowing if she should take her clothes off or wait for him to tell her to. She couldn't make sense in her mind what was happening to her. All she knew was what she wanted to feel. She knew that Rick understood that but did he realize how far she wanted it pushed?

Each of the ordeals that she and Rick had been through only made her want that kind of treatment more. She longed to feel discomfort and pain but she loved it when Rick held her tight and made her feel safe too. Like she was his own personal little plaything to own and protect.

Amy heard Rick's truck pull in and felt the wetness between her legs increase again. She went to the refrigerator and got a couple of beers and opened them as she waited for Rick to come in. He greeted her with a big smile and a soft kiss. He thanked her for the beer and walked out back to the patio.

Amy followed quietly on bare feet. They sat down and looked over the terrace. "I'm going to want you on your back under that limb that we hang the bag from," he said to her. "There's a spreader bar and some cuffs in my truck. Go get them. But get your clothes off first," he added.

"New rule, when I am here you will have no clothes on. I like seeing you naked too much and I love the way your body moves. So no clothes," Rick said. " There is some rope in the front seat with the other stuff so bring that too."

Amy stood and pulled her T-shirt over her head letting her bare breasts bounce. Her long nipples were already hard and Rick smiled when he saw them sticking out their full inch and a half. His eyes were frozen on her body as she pushed her tight shorts over her hips and stood before him naked. She found herself standing straighter and pushing her breasts out just a bit more. Turning her back she put just a little bit more sway in her hips as she walked around towards the drive.

Finding everything in the truck she walked back to where Rick was still sitting at the table. Laying the things on the table she walked around and stood in front of him. "Turn around and spread your feet," he commanded her. Amy complied and felt the wetness coming from inside her increase. "Now back up until I tell you to stop." Amy complied stepping back awkwardly until he told her to stop.

"Now bend over and grab your ankles," she heard him say quietly. Amy couldn't hide the wetness that was running down the inside of her thighs as she reached and took hold of her ankles. She felt Rick's lips on her right ass cheek. Planting kisses as they moved down to her lower ass cheek. Then to the area where her cheek and leg met, then to the other side. She found herself swaying her back trying unconsciously to open her ass cheeks wider.

She felt his lips on the inside of her thigh as they moved to taste the wetness from her. She heard the chair slide back then felt his breath on the spread lips of her cunt. Then his lips and finally his tongue was on her hard clit. Her cascading hair hid her face and the tears of pleasure she feeling. She felt Rick shift suddenly and then he was over her back.

Amy felt his hands cup her tits and felt the hard pinch as his fingers closed on her long hard nipples. She felt herself being pulled upright and back against Rick's chest. He kissed her neck and then she heard his hoarse whisper in her ear. "Do you want to hurt for me Amy!?"

Amy felt a new sensation of warmth on the inside of her thighs. "Oh God yes! Make me cry for you Rick!" She blurted out before she even thought about what she was saying. But it was true. She wanted Rick to see her tears. She wanted him to make her belly swell so painfully that she was begging him to stop. "And when I'm begging you to stop, promise me you won't!"

A burning pain shot through her nipples as Rick pinched hard and then pushed her away. Grabbing the rope and the other things that were laying on the table Rick pointed to the limb. Amy started walking across the lawn ahead of him. When she stepped under the limb she stopped and turned to face him.

"Lay down on your back," Rick commanded her. Rick dropped the stuff in his hands except for the rope. Amy watched him throw it over the limb above her. Then twice around the limb to make sure the rope didn't slide anywhere. Amy could see up the legs of Rick's loose shorts. She could see his semi-hard cock and she could see his big balls sway every time he moved.

She silently hoped that those big balls would give her what she would need to make her life whole later on. But right now she wanted this. "Give me your foot," Rick said to her. lifting her foot to him he locked one of the cuffs around it. He pointed to her other foot when he let go and she lifted that one to him also.

Dropping to his knees he grabbed her foot and attached it to the spreader bar with a quick hook. Forcing her to spread her legs he attached her other foot to the free end. Pushing himself to his feet he pulled Amy's feet into the air with the spreader bar. She watched him tie each end to the rope and tighten it so now her legs were tied above her. She laid there on her back helpless looking up at him and the slight grin on his face.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," Rick said as he turned and started walking toward the house. Amy turned her head and watched his tight ass move as he walked towards the house. A river of slick juice leaked down between her ass cheeks and over her asshole as she laid there thinking about what was about to happen to her.

She heard the door slide open and she watched as Rick struggled out carrying the 2 enema bags. She watched him push the door closed again with his foot. Turning and walking back towards her she could see that both bags were filled with everything they would hold. The inflatable nozzle that she had come to love in her ass was held in his hand.

He laid the 2-quart bag on the ground and lifted the other bag higher as he hung it from the limb above her. Kneeling down Rick rolled the nozzle over her spread pussy lips. Then Amy felt the tip of the nozzle start into her rectum. The slow and steady pressure on the silicon nozzle until she felt her asshole start to yield to it. She felt him push the first balloon inside her and then a short pause.

She felt the jerk then heard the hiss and then almost instantly she felt the balloon inside her ass start to swell. He squeezed the bulb hard and fast until she started whimpering when it started hurting her inside. He gave it 3 more hard pumps and Amy's legs started shaking. Rick seemed to ignore her discomfort and grabbed the nozzle he gave it a hard pull making sure the inside of her ass was sealed tight before he inflated the remaining balloon.

Amy could tell that there was something a bit different with Rick now. When he opened the clamp he set it for full flow and chuckled when Amy gasped when the enema hit her bowels. Amy turned her head and watched Rick toe his sandals off his feet and then push his shorts over his hips. Then he did something Amy had never seen him do.

He straddled her head and then grabbed his cock and started stroking it. She watched his big balls sway and jerk as his hand moved. Her stomach was filling fast and she could already see the bulge forming from the enema being forced into her colon. The bag had just over a quart left to go when the pain lever in her guts turned from uncomfortable to painful.

She wanted desperately to ask Rick to stop the flow but she held her tongue. "You've taken this bagful before and now you'll keep your mouth shut and take it like a good whore. Just the way your master wants you to take it" she thought to herself. She was just about to give in and ask Rick to stop the flow when she heard the air suck in the bag as the last of the enema was drained into ass.

She watched him step back over her and pick up the remaining bag and hang it next to the empty bag. She was starting to doubt herself as to whether she would be able to take the remaining water. Her stomach was so painfully stretched and she didn't think there was anyway more could be forced into her. She felt the nozzle in her ass move and she knew Rick had connected her to the full bag.

He stepped back over her head and started stroking his cock again. She watched as he lowered himself down with a knee on each side of her head. His ball sack dropped onto Amy's face and she knew what he wanted. Opening her mouth she moved her tongue and sucked one of the big balls into her mouth. She sucked gently, loving the feel of the smooth testicle in her mouth.

She heard the snap and then felt the pain in her stomach increasing. She whimpered loudly and shaking her head she Spit Rick's nut out of her mouth. "Oh My God Rick, please stop it, I can't take anymore!!" She whimpered. She felt Rick move above her and then the increasing pressure stopped. She heard Rick grunt and then felt him start stroking his cock again.

He lifted himself off of Amy's face and she watched as his hand encircled his balls and stretch them until they were tight in his ballsack. Then he lowered himself back down and Amy opened her mouth again. He turned them sideways so she could take one into her mouth first. Then he pushed sideways and forced the one inside into her cheek and then pushed the other nut into her mouth. She closed her eyes as she closed her mouth around his big balls.

She moved her tongue as best she could around the big testicles trying her best to bathe them and to worship them at the same time. He groaned loudly as increased the pressure on them with her tongue and she sucked harder on them. He was stroking faster and she thought he was getting close to cumming. But then she felt his hands on her bloated stomach and she felt the hard push. His crotched dropped down harder on her face.

Then she felt her spread cunt explode in pain as Rick brought his open hand down several times. She could hear loud splats as Rick brought his hand down time and again. Her twat was on fire and then she felt the pain in her guts increase fast. Agony registered in her brain and she felt Rick push on her hard stomach one more time.

She saw black behind her eyes. A sudden lurch as her body tried to throw off the pain. Then she felt the calmness in her mind. Her mouth closed harder on Rick's big balls. Thrusting her hips in the air by pulling with her leg muscles hoping Rick would understand. Her mind was in a place she had never been to before. She pushed hard as she shot a long stream of yellow piss into the air. Her cunt exploded in pain again as Rick figured out what she was needing.

His hand landed squarely every time on her spread twat. Hitting it harder each time he bought down. Her climax hit without warning. Her mouth closed even tighter on Ricks balls. Pushing hard with her tongue as her legs pulled her ass off the ground. She could feel Rick's jets of warm cum land on her hard swollen belly.

Her mouth relaxed and she felt Rick's ball leave. Her hands shot down to her huge belly. She smiled when she found the wet sticky semen and rubbed it all over her bloated gut. Rick was up in an instant Lowering her feet to the ground. Both bags were empty as they moved above her. Breathing deeply through her mouth she could feel herself coming down from what she had just experienced.

Turning her head to the side she retched and felt her body heave. Her feet were free now and she rolled onto her side and curled up with her hands around her enormous belly. She softly started crying as all the emotions she had felt over the last few minutes caught up with her. She had never felt such pain before or had she felt such bliss. But to experience them both at the same time was a lot for her to process.

She felt Rick's body as he laid down behind her. Nothing phased him. Her crying and the smell of her vomit he didn't seem to notice. All he wanted at that moment was to have his arms around the woman that he wanted so dearly in his life. Amy felt the warm kisses on her neck then felt the balloon in her ass starting to get smaller.

The nozzle shot out of her ass forced by the enema. She knew there was no way she could control the expulsion. She laid there and cried softly. She could feel soft lumps slide through her softened asshole. She knew they were washing over Rick's bare leg but his kisses never stopped. The smell of her bowels reached her nose and she knew Rick could smell too. But his soft kisses never stopped.

They lay like that for almost 20 minutes before Amy moved. Rolling onto her knees and then to her feet. Rick was standing behind her in an instant holding her so she could get her balance. She knew she still wasn't empty yet as she felt a wave of cramps move down. She had to squat twice before they made it back into the house. After a warm shower and a light dinner Rick made love to her until the early morning. He had mounted her 3 times and had shot his semen deep inside her each time.

They woke at about nine o'clock and Amy fixed them breakfast. Rick left and headed home telling her he wanted to see her again before she went back to Chicago Saturday morning. Amy spent the rest of the day just laying around and thinking.

Friday morning Amy mowed the lawn again and in the afternoon she took a nice long swim in the pond. She didn't like wearing clothes anymore unless she was working or going to town. Walking back up to the house she grabbed the 2-quart enema bag and the inflatable nozzle. Grabbing a bottle of red wine she had bought when she first arrived along with 2 cold beers and the jar of Vasaline she walked back down to the dock.

She sent Rick a text to come over. He replied he was on his way. Amy poured one of the bottles of wine into the red bag and attached the tube and nozzle. She could hear Rick's quad runner when he started it and she smiled as she pushed the nozzle into her ass. She settled into the lounge chair and opened one of the beers and started squeezing the inflator bulbs while she waited for Rick.

Rick walked up on the deck looking at the hanging bag as Amy handed him the other beer. "What's in the bag?" Rick asked taking the cold beer from her.

"A bottle of red wine," Amy said spreading her legs so Rick could see how wet she was. She reached and opened the clamp. "And now it's going up my ass," She said closing her eyes for a second enjoying what she was feeling. She watched as Rick kicked his boots off and in a half, a minute he was as naked as she was.

She was surprised when she started smelling and actually tasting the wine on her breath. She was smiling as she watched Rick stroking his cock. She was starting to feel light-headed as the wine took effect.

Amy could feel her climax approaching but she knew what she actually wanted. She stood and she could actually feel herself becoming unsteady on her feet. "Do you still want me to move here Rick?" Amy asked. The wine was getting her drunker by the second.

" More than anything," Rick replied. He watched as Amy turned and laid herself over the table. Reaching across the table she gripped the edge of the table and spread her feet as far as she could.

"Convince me," she said. Ricks cock was rock hard within seconds. She decided to encourage him a bit more. "The Vasaline is on the table," she said moving her ass up and down knowing Rick was looking at it. Rick reached up and squeezed the bag to make sure Amy had the full bottle inside her.

"Are you sure about this?" Rick asked her rubbing her ass cheek with his hand. "You know I'm not going to be gentle with you right?"

Amy felt Rick's hand close around the balloon between her ass cheeks. She moaned loudly as she felt Rick pull hard on the nozzle as if he was trying to pull it out of her. Her mind was floating in a mellow cloud now and she heard the top pop off the jar of Vasaline.

"I don't want you to be gentle," Amy said. "And I want you so far in me that the tip comes out my mouth," She said as she felt Rick lay over her back. She could feel his slick cock move between the balloon and her ass cheek. " I want to feel it all the way in and I want you to make me scream!" Amy was breathing heavily when she heard the hiss and felt the balloon in her ass shrink. Squeezing tight when she felt Rick pulling the nozzle out.

She felt Rick readjust himself and then his hand guiding the tip of his cock where the nozzle had been a few seconds earlier. A second later everything registered in Amy's drunken mind as if in slow motion. The searing fire in her ass as her rectum was suddenly forced wide open! Her scream as she threw her head back when the pain registered! The feeling of Rick's cock forcing the wine deep into her colon.

Amy lost control of her bladder at the moment and a hard yellow stream bathed Rick's huge balls as he fought hard to force more of his cock into her colon. Amy felt her feet leave the wooden deck as she felt Rick push harder. Then on the deck again as she felt him change direction.