Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running his fingers through my neatly trimmed pubic fur and moaning on my clitoris. Reaching for my nipples and twisting them.

I moaned and sighed... lolled my head back... stopped breathing for a moment... rolled my eyes into my brain... gasped for air... wiggled my hips to slide my slick crease across his tongue.

Instead of beating my clitoris to death, like other men, he made love to it. He followed my instructions with care. Usually, men just get down there and go crazy, not caring what the woman wants. But this time... it was special. He was making an effort to give me what I wanted from a good blowjob... a girl blowjob. And, at the end...

I came hard... squeezing his head between my legs and twisting to my side as I clinched the sheets in my fists. He gently massaged my clit with his lips and tongue until I came down. It was perfect. One of the best cunnilingus I've received. I love the word... "cunnilingus."

Afterward, we fucked like rabbits.

He fucked me on my back as he held my right leg in the air and he straddled my waist... on his knees and standing upright. With each stroke he applied, my girls wobbled and rolled around on my chest. His eyes latched onto the erotic sight and never left.

I wanted him to see me. I wanted him to know I was sexy. I wanted him to re-live the sight of my sexy boobs in motion as he dreamed of me. I tweaked my nipples for him. I pushed my girls into my chest with my hands and then pushed them toward my neck while letting go a pleasurable sigh for him. I could see in his eyes he was enjoying every moment. The lust building within him as his eyelids slitted.

We fucked the doggie.

We fucked the cowgirl.

And... we ended the night... you guessed it.

On my back with my arm around his back and my hand on the back of his head. He, lying on me, slightly to my left, and his lips and face in my neck and shoulder.

He rubbed my g-spot for the next 25 minutes with his well-trained cock. I couldn't help imaging I was with him while the mother and daughter from Nacogdoches made out next to us.

I lost count of my orgasms. When I came, I came hard. Quivering beneath him. My toes curled. He whispered words to me I'm sure I couldn't hear because of my mind and body consuming pleasures. Nothing existed except my body enjoying every moment.

At the end, my orgasm was so intense, I stopped breathing. I shook my head side to side to regain control, and failed. I slapped at his back... I began seeing white, and I knew from my past experience, I was close to passing out. The next thing I knew...

I was in the arms of my lover.

His hand over my left breast and his lips on my neck. Kissing me softly, his flaccid cock against my butt. Spooning.

I had no idea how long I was gone. And, didn't care.

I heard him snore.

The next morning, I kissed him. A lover's kiss. And, then...

"I can't see you for a while, Amy. I'm afraid I'll fall in love with you and I know you don't want that. I still want to hang out with you and our friends, but..." He paused and looked deep into my eyes... searching my soul. "I'm cutting myself off from you." He nodded. "For both our sakes."

"Ah, Baby. I don't know what to say."

I did know what to say. He was right. As much as he is a good lover and friend, I didn't want to fall in love. Not now, and maybe not for several years. I knew from my past, there were many men available, and when the time comes, I would know when to love a man. And it wasn't now. I had a college education to achieve for my future. Caressing the side or his face...

"Thank you. I loved our time together, Lucas, and... Thank you for understanding me. You're sweet."

I kissed him another lover's kiss... and...

Grabbed my overnight bag and... left.

Chapter 10

I paused for a moment and closed the screen to my notebook computer. Jenny saw me and she did the same.

"What is it, Jenny? The fourth girl to come here and knock on the door? I'm not getting anything done for finals."

"Me either."

Tap, tap, tap, tap. At the door.

Jenny rolled her eyes at me and turned back to her desk. I opened the door, Claire side stepped me, came in, and tossed herself onto Jenny's bed.

"I'm bored. I have one final left on Thursday. All of the other finals were in the first two days, then a four day break waiting for Thursday." She huffed and rolled her eyes at the ceiling.

I reached for her hand, pulled her to her feet and shuffled her to our door. I kissed her and spanked her cute bottom through her skinny jeans.

"Go find Lisa. She was here 10 minutes ago."

She cracked a wicked smile, spun on a toe, and left.

I went over to Jenny and wrapped my arms around her from behind and hugged her neck. I whispered...

"What do you think? I'm about two seconds away from gathering my things and going to Mommy's and Daddy's. Wanna go with me? We'll have some privacy there."

She didn't answer me. She shrugged me off and started collecting her things to leave.

*****

On the way to the parking lot, I couldn't help thinking about Donald... my sexy and well-built professor, slash, spy... or Captain... or... I was beginning to think I didn't know what he did. The creepy black SUVs. Double back tracking. Secure messaging. But...

He was a good lover.

The Friday before finals...

I sigh out loud and Jenny looked at me funny. I giggled.

"I was just thinking."

She nodded, as we placed our things in the trunk of my car.

Driving to Mommy's and Daddy's, I continued to think about him... Again, the Friday before finals...

After an evening of passionate lovemaking, post-coital cuddling, and kissing, I returned from the bathroom to find him stretched out nude, on the bed and lying on his belly. His eyes closed. His head resting on a pillow and his elbows pointing outward... his hands beneath his pillow. His left leg bent toward him like taking a step on a stair and his body resting slightly on his right side. He looked absolutely delicious. His dark brown, almost black, skin caused a quiver down my spine and my toes curled. My nipples vibrated and I rolled my eyes back at the sensation.

I could see his very hot and muscular ass, narrow waist and... his balls between his legs. I moaned out loud.

I crawled onto the bed, laid beside him and began caressing his dark brown skin along his back, shoulders, waist, butt and... tickled his balls.

He didn't so much as twitch a single muscle. I caressed him over and over and over for about 10 minutes... again, caressing his balls on occasion.

Not one peep... not a single muscle moved.

I was becoming drunk from caressing his tight and firm body. The sensation returned through my fingers, pooled between my legs. I straddled his leg on my knees, leaned over, reached between his legs, and gripped his flaccid cock. I began gently stroking him. I could feel him responding and I smiled. But, he didn't move an inch to allow me easier access. Soon, he was at full attention. I gripped his firm member, and wiggled my hand out from underneath him, bringing his hardened cock with me. I now had his beautiful, swollen fat dick bent and pointing toward his bent knee.

I don't know why I did it, considering it may be painful to have your erection pointing in the opposite direction from normal. But... my lover never moved a muscle. I started gently stroking him and the more I gently stroked, the harder he got. I had never felt a man from behind before and I was getting horny for it. I fell to my tummy and began licking and sucking the hardened flesh.

"Mmm," I heard.

He brought his knee up higher toward his body for me to get my lips on him easier. In this position, I was sucking the "underside" and left side of his cock. I sucked his balls and briefly licked his asshole. I focused sucking the underside of his cock near the tip for a minute and suddenly... he grunted...

"Cumming," he wheezed.

I cupped my left hand under his cock and continued sucking the underside near the tip... hard... firm.

He launched a rope into my hand. Then another. Then another. I leaned over, bent his cock slightly and sucked the remainder from his tiny slit. I then sipped from my cupped hand the small pool of creamy cum (He'd cum twice during the evening). I licked my hand clean.

I was so horny, I needed my release.

I quickly shoved his cock back under him in the normal position. On my knees, I straddled his out stretched leg and hip, a little off center, pressed my clitoris against a hardened ass muscle and started rubbing myself off against him. My hands on his back to steady myself. Once I established a rhythm, the thought of the exotic nature of my masturbation, sent me over the edge within a few minutes.

I had never done anything close to this before. I came, and fell off him... curling into the fetal position as I quivered out my orgasm. Whimpering and cooing.

He didn't move the entire time. Amazing.

When I recovered, he rolled toward me. Looking into my eyes.

"I didn't know, until now, I could do that with my dick or, that you could do that on my rump." I chuckled as I tried to catch my breath.

"I didn't either." I paused to breathe. "I just did it... for both of us. I don't know why, but I got so horny for doing it. You're a sexy man, Donald. I get horny just looking at you."

He nodded and leaned toward me for a kiss...

Mommy and Daddy's home appeared at that moment and I hit the remote for the security gate to the driveway.

Jenny and I finally got some studying done before my PolySci final the next afternoon.

*****

It was the second week of classes for the spring semester, and I suddenly realized, while walking to my English Literature class... I hadn't received any messages from Donald.

I got to class early... as always... and pulled my phone from my purse. I double checked... An empty Threema inbox stared at me. I thought he may be busy, but something started eating at me. I just sensed it. I typed out a message.

I miss you. Coffee?

After sending the message, I silenced the phone and tucked it into my purse for class.

Four days passed and I hadn't received a reply... or call. Something was wrong.

After my History class, I walked down the hall to the Department office.

"May I help you?"

The same woman from last fall was sitting at the reception.

"Is Dr. Spears in? I'd like to speak with him."

Without hesitation...

"Dr. Spears resigned at the end of last semester. Without explanation. He submitted his letter, along with a cashier's check for the half salary penalty for not completing the academic year, per his contract. Then left. Professor Garza went ballistic."

I stood there not believing what I just heard.

"Did he leave a..."

"Forwarding address? No, he didn't. I haven't been able to find him, either."

I must have looked stupid. Again, I was shocked at this new information.

"Thank you," I replied, as I spun on a toe and left.

I pulled out my phone in the hallway outside the office...

Where are you? I just found out you're not here. I'll come to you. Please.

I tucked my phone into my purse and caught myself not breathing.

The next day... no reply or call. I called him using the Threema app and the phone wouldn't connect with a ring on the other end.

That afternoon, I drove to his home. As I approached the door...

"He's not there!"

I spun on a toe, turned from the door, and found an older man. Standing on the sidewalk near the street. Before I could ask...

"He's been gone since December." Again, I couldn't believe my ears. He waved me away from the entrance and toward him on the sidewalk.

"Look, young lady. Things at this house..." He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. They pay me not to ask questions and to make sure the plumbing and electrical are working."

"My name is Amy Masters. I knew Dr. Spears."

"You knew more than I did, Miss. Look, no one is there now. They called me and told me to check the house for any issues, fix them and send them the bill." He paused and looked at me for a moment. "I live over there across the street." He gestured to his house. "I'm retired and they hired me 12 years ago. To make sure the lawn and gardens are kept up and I don't ask questions. OK?"

"Any idea..."

"Like I said, young lady," he interrupted. "You knew his name. That's more than I knew. Take my advice, OK? Move on, he's never coming back. Someone will take his place here tomorrow, next week, a year from now. I never know until they call." He turned and walked across the street. I watched him step inside is house... stunned at this news...

"Donald," I whispered. "Why?"

*****

I didn't give up. I had one more lead to look into.

"Welcome to Strong Arm Cross Fit. Are you interested in a membership?"

I turned to my right to face the pretty woman behind the counter. I smiled.

"I'm looking for a friend. Donald Spears."

She snapped to her left, typed his name on the computer, frowned, and looked at me.

"No Donald Spears in our records. No one with the last name Spears, either. I used two different spellings of the name, too. Are you sure you're at the right gym?"

I nodded as I turned to look into the training area... And to think.

The place was effectively a small warehouse. Open, with exercise equipment and free weights at different areas on the floor. Huge, thick ropes hung from the ceiling and I saw a very fit young woman scamper up one and come right back down. There were huge overhead doors on each side of the building, but they were closed, because it's January. Huge fans were hung from the ceiling and huge portable fans on wheels were on the far end. They must be used during the warmer months of the year. The place was busy with clients. About 80% men and 20% women.

I turned back to the pretty woman. She looked like she may be the owner.

"Maybe. He's about six feet tall, black, military style haircut. You know, very short on the sides and back and thick on the top. And he wears round, scholarly style eyeglasses. Brown with a tint of yellow in the tortoise color. And about 30 years old."

"Black man, military, and round glasses?" she began, shaking her head. "I wouldn't forget someone matching that description." She gestured across to the clients. "You're welcome to look around. He may be registered under another name. Some of our clients do that... For their own reasons. I don't ask."

What she said made sense. Another name. In fact, I wasn't sure his real name was Donald. Or Spears. I took four steps and entered the training area. Immediately, heads began turning and equipment was dropped to stare at me.

I smiled at my interruption of their routines. I'm sure I looked out of place when I appeared in my navy blue pleated skirt and matching floral print, button up front sweater. My hair was tied back into a high pony tail. Navy pumps on my feet.

"Hello and welcome to Strong Arm Cross Fit, Ma'am."

I turned to the masculine voice and found a handsome black man... just a few inches taller than myself. Five feet six inches at best. And... well-muscled. His very tight, above the knee athletic shorts showed off an impressive bulge.

"The name's Marcus. You checking the layout? Maybe looking to join?" He smiled a wide smile and showed me his brilliant teeth. He didn't look much older than myself. I turned nineteen just a couple of weeks ago. January 3rd.

"I'm looking for a friend."

"We have lots of friends around here," he said, as he gestured to the clients. "Take a look. Everyone is a friend. Got a name?"

"Donald Spears."

"Nope. That friend ain't here. Still wanna look?" He arched his thick and wide eyebrows.

I nodded... he stepped aside, and waved me toward the left.

As I walked along the cleared walkway outside of the equipment and looked at everyone, many of the clients stopped and smiled as I passed. Men and women, both. I nodded and smiled in return. But, I was looking for Donald. I walked from one end to the other and returned to the entrance without seeing Donald.

"Your friend, here?" Marcus asked.

"No." I must have looked dejected. And I probably was. This was my last lead to find him.

"He ain't no friend if he can't be found. He been cheatin' on you? He's lost his mind if he had."

"No," I replied, as I shook my head. "He's hard to find because of his job. He's just been gone longer than expected this time."

Marcus looked at me like I wasn't telling him the whole story.

"Look. Women don't usually show up here lookin' for their man. Most men here bring their ladies with them. You know, to show off for them." He smiled wide. "What now?"

"I'm going home and wait for him to call. I've run out of leads to find him."

"Just a sec," he said, as he held up a finger. He went behind a counter and returned.

"Here," he said, as he handed me a brochure and a business card. "You look trim, Pretty Lady. You at another gym?"

"I go to Pilates and yoga with my Mommy."

"Pilates-ssss!" He hissed the word through his teeth. "That's good. Good for the cardio. These are the memberships in the brochure. Lists all the equipment we have, too. And the card. I'm a personal trainer, if you need one. I work here on commission. And... you leave your number with Patricia up front. If your man shows up, she'll call you. Only if you want, OK? And don't worry. Patricia won't give me your number." He winked to me, with a smile. "And, if he don't show up... He's not worth it."

I nodded and smiled.

"Say, this isn't a come on now. But the ladies here like my... 'personal training.' Just ask 'em." He smiled wide.

I had no doubt his comment was a double entendre... meaning, he wanted to train me onsite and offsite. I smiled at him and nodded. And, if the women here like his training, I might one day return and request some... personal training. He's cute.

I left feeling... sad. I couldn't believe I was never going to see Donald again. Yeah. He was a little strange, but he was a great lover. And his body... I shivered with my eyes closed thinking about it. As I closed the door to my car and started the engine...

I need someone to take my mind off Donald. Perhaps Lisa isn't busy. I grinned to myself.

I chuckled and drove back to the dorm.

On my way back to campus, my phone rang. I quickly looked at the information display on the dash of my car and saw it was my Daddy's attorney, Mr. Herrera.

"Hello."

"Miss Masters. Daniel Herrera here."

"It's good to hear your voice, Sir. How are you?"

"Very well, thank you. I hope all is well with you and your studies."

"It is, Mr. H. May I help you?"

"Yes. I was reviewing your father's file this morning, Miss Masters, and I found a note to myself about the Release of Liability you asked me to draft and you signed. The note is a remainder to me to insure the acknowledgement was received and placed in the file. I don't have it. Is it possible you can reach, um... let's see here... Donald Spears, Ph.D.? To get him to mail a copy of the release for the file?"

My heart sank. I felt a tear forming and my throat beginning to close. I pulled off the road and into the parking lot of a shopping center.

"No, Sir," I gulped through my unexpected emotion. "I don't know where he is. He resigned from the University and I don't know where he went."

"I see." He paused and I knew he was considering my reply. "OK. You'll, of course, call me, if you do hear from him."

After thanking him for helping me, we ended the call.

I really needed Lisa right now.

*****

The following Saturday, I had Lisa pinned to the bed.

But first...

After I returned to campus from the cross training gym, I stopped by her room. To ask her to console me. (I'm wiggling my eyebrow now.) She wasn't there. She had late afternoon classes, so said her roommate, Cynthia. Cynthia is cute, but she isn't into the girls. She's been seeing a guy who works at the bank where she's a customer. They met when she opened an account.

1...89101112...14