Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 01

Story Info
Young college co-ed explores her sexuality... often.
49.5k words
4.76
8.5k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
346 Followers

Amy's Story, A Prequel

By A.J. Roye

Copyright 2021 All rights reserved.

Chapter 1

Sitting in my Introduction to Accounting class on the first day of classes, I can't help but think back on the last few days leading up to my freshman year at SMU.

The assistant professor is going over the dull information and expectations for the class, and I'm bored to tears... almost... because, I already know most of this class... I took it in high school... So... I'm thinking about a few days ago.

"Amy Masters?"

"Here," I reply.

"Thank you... Thomas Melton?"

So, after the interruption... A few days ago, after my Mommy and Daddy helped me move into my dormitory, I was in the lounge of the dorm, and this cute guy was hanging out with two girls and another guy. The girls I knew... Claire and Emily. They live down the hall and around the corner and I met them on the day I moved in.

"Amy!" Emily called, as she motioned me over to their group. "Come join us!"

I smiled, waved, and moved toward the group. The cute guy turned, smiled and his eyes widened when he saw me. I knew I had his attention when those beautiful brown eyes lit up.

"Hi, Emily. Hi, Claire." The girls and I kissed and hugged...

"Amy, this is Cole Beebe and his brother, Lucas," Emily began. "We went to high school together and they're juniors here at SMU. They're fraternal twins."

"Hi, Cole. Hi, Lucas."

Lucas was cute, too. Both of them had brown eyes, sandy blond hair, well groomed, starched and pressed oxford shirts, blue jeans, and cowboy boots. Cole was about six feet tall and Lucas looked just a bit shorter. Both had welcoming smiles and appeared to be exercising regularly... both were real hot.

"Hi, Amy," Lucas replied, with a huge smile. "Say, you look a lot like that model on..."

I laughed my interruption. "The music video? The one wiggling her boobs to the music while the singer watches her? That model?" I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Cole barked out a laugh. "Yeah... The one that's 'not safe for work.' I take it that isn't the first time someone has mentioned that to you. Welcome to SMU, Amy. We were just hanging out. Join us?"

Over the next 15 minutes, I found Lucas couldn't keep his eyes off me... on occasion, Cole, too. I kept smiling each time I caught Lucas staring. Occasionally, I would give him a single wiggle of my left eyebrow... to let him know... I may be interested. I also found out they both were on the SMU tennis team and that explained the fitness of the two handsome men. The more Lucas looked at me, I keep getting the feeling he wanted to fuck Emily.

Oh no... not my new friend, Emily... but the music video, Emily... my doppelganger.

Since I was sixteen, friends and family have told me so. And... I do look like music video Emily, but just in the face. Emily is also a fashion model. I have her dark brown eyes, pouty lips, facial shape, long dark hair, dark eyebrows and cute nose. What I didn't have was music video Emily's slender build and huge boobs. Music video Emily is hot, but... I'm hot, too.

I'm five feet two inches tall. I have nice boobs, too, and I love them. Their size fits my petite body and enhance my wide hips, which are just slightly wider than my slender shoulders. My weight fluctuates between 115 and 118 pounds and... I'm Mexican American.

I know what you're thinking. Mexican American with the last name "Masters?" Yeah... well... my very distant ancestor was a white boy from Georgia who moved to Texas before the Civil War and he met a pretty Mexican girl in San Antonio. They married and ever since, their descendants married Mexican Americans, with an occasional white boy or white girl in the mix. But clearly, I have Mexican features. Both my parents do, too. My skin is a deep olive brown because I go to the tanning salon. And... I know I'm hot... and sexy, and I like to show it off and get a man's attention.

After twenty minutes, Lucas leaned over to me...

"You have this incredible smile, Amy. It's like... hypnotizing. It's very unique and attractive."

I leaned over closer and whispered, "Thank you. That's nice of you." A reached across, brushed his partial erection in his jeans, and snatched his forearm... pulling him a little closer. "I think you're sexy, too, Lucas." With that, I released him and winked. I turned to find Cole, Emily, and Claire staring at us... surprise on their faces. Then, Claire's lips began to crinkle into a smile.

"You two are cute," she chirped. I smiled my approval.

When the group began to break up, Lucas stepped in front of me... "I would like to get to know you better, Amy. Do you think you and I could meet again? Here in the lounge?"

"I like you, too, Lucas. But, I also like men who take me seriously. Men who want my attention and show me how much they want to be with me."

"I'm willing, Amy. What do I have to do?"

I smiled and I saw him begin a fall into my spell.

"I love a man in a business suit, Lucas. And, I think you would look absolutely delicious in one." I smiled again, tilted my head, arched an eyebrow and... gently licked my upper lip. "How about you take me to dinner before classes start on Tuesday. Your choice, but it has to be a place that's appropriate for a party dress for me and a business suit for you. And I promise..." I snatched his wrist and pulled on him where his ear was near my lips. "You won't regret it." I stepped back one step and looked into his eyes. He slowly formed a happy smile on his face.

"May I have your number? I'll call you tomorrow with the plans."

As I walked back to my room, happy with my seduction of Lucas...

"Geez, Amy. You're a fast mover with Lucas," Claire said, as she placed an arm inside my arm and we ascended the stairs to our rooms. I smiled my reply. "Say, after your date with Lucas... Um, well..." She and Emily stopped me in the landing between floors. "Emily and I, well... we, uh... We've both been with Cole and Lucas and they're fun."

"Whoa!" I said, holding up my hands. "Did I just?... Claire, I didn't know he was your boyfriend. I thought... You should've said..."

"No, no, Amy. Not like that," she interrupted, shaking her hands at me with a huge smile across her lips. She took my hand and gently shook her head. She glanced at Emily, who was smiling, too. "I mean... well... Emily and I have..." She leaned across and whispered... "Fucked them." She giggled... a little too loud.

"Oh," I replied, with a little surprise and then I saw the looks on their faces. And, I smiled, recognizing a look I had seen before. I waved the two girls closer into whispering range.

"Do you two like the boys and the girls?" They both broke into wide smiles and nodded... gently.

"And... did you both do them together and with each other?"

Emily broke her confirmation smile... "Cole and Lucas aren't into the gay thing, but they loved it when Claire and I went down on each other. They're good lovers, too. Lucas, much better than Cole. But Cole is very good when it counts."

I grabbed Emily's long, slender arm and pulled her close for a whisper... "I would like to go down on both of you, too." I growled a little. "Right now, if you're interested."

"Yes!" Claire hissed, loudly. She snatched my hand and pulled me up the stairs toward their room... half walking, half running, with me behind Claire. We were heading to their room...

I didn't know my new roommate well enough yet, to just show up and start fucking two girls I met just four days ago.

Emily is five feet ten inches tall, slender, A cup breasts, brown eyes, strawberry blonde hair, and freckles. Sexy freckles. Claire is five feet three inches tall, B cup breasts, blonde hair, brown eyes, and cute freckles on her nose and cheeks. Emily's lips are pouty like mine, but they're thinner with freckles around them. Both girls are gorgeous. I was a little surprised because, I didn't see them as bi-sexual when I first met them. I think I surprised them, too.

Emily pulled me into her room and pressed me against the wall. I gripped the back of her neck and pulled her lips to mine... I snaked my tongue past her lips and she answered with her own. It was the hottest kiss I've had since Justin, the personal trainer at the gym last February. I was ravishing Emily while I could feel Claire unbuttoning my new and pretty sundress. I felt my shoulder straps slide off my shoulders and I dropped my arms to let it puddle at my feet.

"Oh, how sweet," Claire announced. "I love your cute panties... and no bra!... sexy boobs, girl."

I "always" wear cute panties... when I wear them. Emily broke our kiss and stepped back. I was panting... audibly, as Emily started peeling her crop top and skinny jeans off. I slipped my panties over my ankles, and leaned back... I was heaving my chest and my girls wobbled. I started tugging at my erect nipples, moaning my appreciation from the electric signals racing to my little clit. Emily was releasing her bra and her cute, tiny boobs wiggled. I moaned at the sight and Emily smiled.

"I love your boobs, Amy. Those nipples have me... slurring my words." I had a mini-orgasm from squeezing my left nipple to almost pain, and Claire's comment sent me into the end zone. My knees buckled a bit.

"Fuck," I slurred as the mini-O hit me.

"Claire. We have a playmate who cums from nipple play." Emily's words were the most seductive words I've ever heard... to date. I couldn't wait to get my arms around her again and kiss her lips. Kissing her was making me so horny.

I grabbed Emily's hand, leapt on one of the beds (I didn't know whose bed it was), pulled Emily on top of me, and I kissed her. I couldn't get enough of her lips and tongue. I couldn't believe how good she was. I felt inferior when it came to kissing her. I started wiggling my hips, attempting to stimulate my clit against anything that belonged to Emily. She adjusted her position on me and I felt her slick pussy slurping against mine. The smacking of our juices was a little loud. Her fingers on my right nipple... giving me a firm squeeze. Then, she wiggled her pussy a little to the left and nailed my clit dead on with hers...

"Ho...ly Fuck!" I slurred into her mouth. I released her lips, squeezed her neck and head into my shoulder and started rubbing my clit against her pussy mound as fast as I could move.

"I like this, Amy," she whispered into my ear.

I think that's what she said. I was about to cum.

"Jesus, Girl. I would've never guessed..."

"YES!......OhMyGod!......YEEP!"

I don't know what planet I was on, because I just launched myself into the most intense orgasm since... well, since Justin. I couldn't remember my name, address or zip code. I couldn't remember cumming so hard with a woman in my arms, like I was, that very moment. I could feel Emily rubbing herself against my clit and pussy... prolonging the orgasm. Our sloppy smacks of cum juice ringing in my ears.

"That is so hot," Claire slurred. She had since stripped down and was lying on the other bed... pawing at her pussy and boob. Then, I felt Emily stiffen and she began growling into my ear. I held her tight in my arms. When we both came down from our orgasms, I was purring into her neck.

"Thank you," I huffed. "That's was... perfect."

Emily rolled off me toward the wall next to the bed and I followed her. "It was perfect," she whimpered as I watched her eyes roll back into her head. I giggled to myself in my thoughts. When I thought she could go another round, I started sucking and biting her neck. Then her tiny boobs. Her nipples were like tiny marbles. Pink ones. With her pinkish fair skin and freckles dotting her upper chest... It was hot. She was still pink around her chest, neck and cheeks from her orgasm. I starting kissing and licking my way down her tummy until I reached her wispy reddish blonde fur around her pussy. If she had any less hair, she would be nearly bald. It was sexy... and slopping wet with our arousal. The smell from her pussy... smacking my brain and causing my clit to stiffen. I started licking the bottom of her slit, raking my tongue upward. She responded by lifting her hips and sliding her pussy up and down my mouth... slowly, and I matched her rhythm.

"So good," she whispered, as she held my head in place, arching her back and resting on her elbow to watch me make out with her. I kissed and licked... her labia minor... her labia major... her perineum... her entrance... her tiny clitoris. I briefly teased her tiny asshole. She squeaked a pleasurable squeak. I returned to absorbing the sexiest pussy I've ever encountered. Fine red blonde hairs, soaked and sticking to her skin. The sexual aroma from her pussy was driving me insane. When I latched onto her clit and began gentle sucking, she held me in place and began fucking my mouth with her clit. "So good," she groaned, in almost a masculine voice. I sucked and twirled her sensitive button. I raked my tongue along the underside of the tiny nub. For the next five minutes, I made love to her pussy with my mouth, lips and tongue. Sucking gently while I raked her pussy lips and clit. Then...

She fell back into the bed, clinched the bedsheets, and squeezed my head between her thighs. I continued sucking, licking and raking. She groaned, moaned, and slurred words I didn't understand.

"Enough," she whimpered, as she shoved my head away from her sexy mound. "Too much." She rolled to her right side into the wall and quivered for the next minute. I rolled over and dangled my legs over the edge of the bed, looked up, and saw Claire... looking at me... lying on her back as she tugged on a nipple and twinkled her clit. She had lust in her eyes and I could tell she wanted me.

She had the perfect skin. Creamy white with a few tiny black moles here and there. I could see one tiny black mole near her left nipple and another between her navel and pussy. Her blonde pussy fur was also wispy and fine. Both girls trimmed down there for their bikini, but left enough to make it sexy. I know I was turned on.

"You have the most perfect boobs, Amy," Claire sighed. "They're so sexy, the way they're shaped and the nipples are just right on the end... pointing forward and upward. I think I'm in love with your girls. I wish mine were shaped like yours."

I leapt from the bed and slipped in next to Claire. She turned and we both took each other into our arms. Our breasts and nipples kissed each other. It sent shivers down my spine and I think Claire sensed it. She closed her eyes and kissed me.

I love it.

Her lips aren't pouty like mine and Emily's, but they're full and feminine. I found out real quick, Claire isn't aggressive with her tongue and lips when it comes to kissing. She likes it soft, sensual, and feminine. I like it this way, too. After we made out for a minute or two, I slipped my hand down her tummy and inserted a finger into her entrance. She was definitely aroused. When I slipped a second finger inside her and twirled them, she yelped and then purred into my neck and ear... pulling me into her chest... pressing our girls against each other. She reached and held my hand in place.

"More," she ordered into my neck.

I fingered her and used my thumb to strum her tiny clit. She humped at my hand and I let her fuck it. I leaned over and took her left pink nipple into my lips... twirling it against the roof my mouth and strumming it with my tongue. After a couple of minutes, I wanted to go down on her, but she pulled me back and pressed my hand harder against her pussy. Moments later...

"So good," she slurred, as she began quaking in my arms. I squeezed her left nipple with my lips and tongue... "So......fucking......good." She drew out each word in a slur as she continued to quiver with my fingers inside her.

She pushed me away, crawled on top of me and began raking her clit against my pussy. She parted my legs wide with her legs, and rubbed her pussy against me. She took my fingers and licked them.

I matched her humping and before I knew it, she went off like a firecracker...

"Oh fuck......oh shit......oh my God......oh fuck..." She gasped for air. "Ah ah-Row!" She threw her head into my shoulder, pressing her pussy ever harder against my pussy. "Oh, Fuck......Ah ah-Row!......Damn......Oh my God!..." A gasp of air, which was violent and loud. "Ah ah-Row."

She collapsed into my arms. I caressed her back, neck and cheek.

"I think I'm in love," Claire said, in a half whimper, half moan.

"Me too," Emily whispered as she slipped in behind me and cuddled us both. Emily covered my left boob and tweaked by nipple with her hand. I sighed my approval. The three of us spooning. I was holding Claire and Emily was holding me. Before I knew it... I fell asleep.

I woke about an hour later with Claire sucking and licking my right nipple. Grinning at me with her lips attached to my breast. Within two minutes, Claire gave me a nipple orgasm... raking her tongue against my nipple. I wheezed out my mini-orgasm and pulled her into my arms... she on top of me... kissing me gently.

I kissed my new lovers, dressed, went back to my room, hugged my roommate, dressed for bed and fell asleep when my head touched my pillow.

"If there are no other questions..." A pause. "Class is dismissed early. On Thursday, you can expect hard and comprehensive work. Read chapters 1 through 4 and be prepared."

I shook my head from my trance. I'm so glad I placed a panty liner in my panties.

As I rose to leave class and head to my Political Science class, I began to recall my experience with Lucas two days ago.

Chapter 2

That boy can fuck.

Claire and Emily told me beforehand. I did find out.

Lucas called me the next day, as promised. He took me to a small and quiet Italian restaurant in the Turtle Creek area. I like it quiet and intimate. And boy... was he hot. He wore his new business suit... Yeah! He went out and bought one off the rack just for me! Dark gray with a red and blue necktie. I almost lost it when he came to the dormitory to pick me up. I nearly dragged him back to my room. Well, anyway... I found out he and Cole were from Nacogdoches... East Texas. Their daddy was wealthy from the lumber business and had oil wells on some land they owned. When he found out my Daddy was Leon Masters, he nearly lost it.

My Daddy... The most successful real estate broker in the seven county Dallas-Fort Worth area. He has "Leon Masters Realtors" on every other billboard in seven counties and... on every block, there's at least one "For Sale" yard sign with my Daddy's name on it.

My Daddy's the one that got me loving business suits on men. I can't remember a day when my Daddy wasn't wearing a business suit. I love my Daddy more than anything and he's the most handsome man I know. I always thought my Daddy was sexy when he dressed for business and my Mommy told me the same. She fell in love with him because he dressed so well... his good looks helped, too.

Well, back to Lucas. He took me to the Reunion Tower after dinner to look over the city. He held my hand and a few minutes later, I fell into his chest with my back to him... wrapping his arms around me. "Nice," I hummed, as I pushed against his hardened chest. "Thank you for a beautiful evening, Lucas."

"I swear, Amy. You're something. Your smile has got me... Well... hooked. You're one beautiful woman."

"Thank you," I chirped. "You're not bad yourself, Handsome... so..." I turned in his arms to face him. I looked at his lips and then his eyes... sending the unspoken message I wanted to kiss him. He leaned in and... I took the back of his head, stood on my toes, and pulled him to my lips... and...

OK... not the best kisser, but Claire warned me in advance. Still, he wasn't too bad, but not great either. She did say... just wait until you get him alone. I wouldn't have any complaint.

ajroye
ajroye
346 Followers