Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her onto my bed, opened my closet, tore a piece of blue painter's tape from a roll I bought, opened the door, taped the piece to the deadbolt lock on the outside of the door, closed the door, locked it, and scooted into Alice, taking her into my arms.

"What did you just do?"

"It's a signal. In case Jenny comes back. I put a piece of blue tape on the lock and that tells her not to come in. Now... kiss me!"

I love kissing Alice. Her tiny mouth is so fun. I kissed her neck and throat. I kissed her shoulders. I kissed her perfect boobs. I spent some time there and had her moaning and humping against me in no time. Her hand was on top of my head, gently guiding me. While kissing her left boob, I slipped my left hand down and past her tummy into the fine pubic hair. I caressed and combed it with my fingers. She moved her hips and caused my fingers to touch her sensitive clit. I tweaked it with my fingers and she moaned. Pressing my head harder into her breasts.

"Inside me," she panted. "Put your fingers inside me." Her tone was near desperation.

I slipped one, then two fingers inside her oozing tunnel. I rubbed the front side of her vagina with my fingers and she started wheezing and squeaking. I leapt to my knees, parked between her parted legs facing her and fucked her with my fingers. Rubbing her clitoris with my other hand. She arched her back and rested on her hands behind her... watching my fingers wiggle inside her.

"That feels so good," she whimpered, as I saw her eyes roll out of sight and her head loll backward. Her cute breasts were wiggling on her chest as my fingers rubbed inside her. It was hypnotizing to watch her boobs move in conjunction with my fingers. Her moans turned into soft growls, which turned into whimpers, and then...

She barked like a tiny dog.

Grabbed my arm and held me inside her. She quivered and stopped breathing. Her eyes were clinched shut and her lips were twisted. Her grip on my wrist was firm and tight. Her legs clinched together and she began rolling toward the wall, taking my hand and arm with her. She curled into the fetal position and I could feel her pussy twitching on my fingers. I rolled over and set myself between the wall and Alice. I watched as she continued to endure aftershocks. Her cute breasts quivering.

I gently removed my fingers and took her into my arms. I licked my fingers and moaned my reward. Slowly, she opened her eyes.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure, Lover." I paused and smiled at her cute face. "Get up, Baby. Jenny will be here any second."

We dressed and then kissed.

"I'll teach you, but we need some place private and some time, Alice. If you're truly interested, I'll make the arrangements."

She answered me with a hand on my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

After she left, I removed the blue tape and...opened the windows. There was no way Jenny wouldn't know what I'd been up to.

Two weeks later, I took Alice to the club for dinner with my Mommy and Daddy. They loved her. Then, I took her to the Beebe brothers apartment while they were out of town, and we spent the night together. She wanted to learn cunnilingus and I taught her by going down on her and her going down on me... and she was a fast learner. She had my eyes rolling back within minutes.

Alice spent a lot of time with my girls. She told me again, she thought they were perfect and she made love to them with her lips and tongue. Her soft nibbles on my nipples had my pussy exploding and she was caught by surprise I could have an orgasm from biting my nipples.

Again, Alice surprised me during our evening together. She brought a seven inch silicone cock with a rabbit vibrator to stimulate her clit. She had just purchased it and asked me to help her with it. It took all of three minutes before she was screaming out her orgasm. The same for me when she fucked me with her dildo... three minutes.

I woke the next morning partially lying face down and on my right side. My left leg bent slightly. My lover had her left leg across my back at the waist and her breasts buried into my side and back. Her breath on my upper back and neck.

I rolled toward her... she moaned, rolled, and turned her back to me. I pulled her close into my girls and held her left breast in my hand. I swiped her hair from her neck and kissed her.

"Mmm," came a sleepy hum. "Thank you."

"I'm going to miss our time together."

"I am, too. But, I promised myself this one time." She paused...

"I'll never forget you, Amy. Ever."

After that night, Alice and I were best of friends. When she graduated the next year, she moved to Seattle. Eighteen months later, I received a wedding invitation. I cried with joy when I read the announcement. I flew to Seattle with my Mommy, for her wedding and I absolutely love her husband. He's handsome and very kind to her. Less than a year after her wedding, I received a baby announcement. Another announcement in hand... Again, I cried with joy for her new son... his photograph in my hand. Of course, I sent them a baby gift.

I still miss Alice.