Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chirped... "After this weekend, you can say you have. I've come prepared. Let's go. Help me bring the food and drink in."

I don't mind taking it in the ass with someone like Lucas. In fact, I like it every once in a while. Lucas has, what I consider, an average dick. About six inches or so; not too skinny and not too thick.

I came prepared to take on two cocks, and I was a little disappointed. I do like two cocks in my pussy. While in that position, I imagine in my mind, seeing one cock sliding against the other in the same pussy. I hope someday, I can watch a girl take two cocks in her pussy, so I can see it for myself. I shiver and quiver when I'm filled by two men.

"Oh." I'm quivering now.

After a light dinner, Lucas and I got busy. I tried to order him around, but he wouldn't have it. We were peeling the clothes off each other in his living room, and after he lubed up his condom covered cock, he promptly bent me over the arm of his couch and took me from behind. He snatched a fist full of my hair and pulled my head back while he fucked me. I'm glad he wasn't too rough with the hair pulling. That can get out of control with some men. After five minutes...

I pushed him away with a backward shove of my ass, grabbed his hand, and pulled him into his bedroom.

"Get your cute ass on the bed! On your back!"

I lubed my pussy and leapt to the bed. "Spread your legs and bend your knees!"

Lucas "can" follow orders.

I backed up to him on hands and knees... facing away from him... I reached between my legs and guided his dick to my entrance. He helped me by pointing himself toward me. I sighed and moaned as I slowly lowered my hips and pussy onto his cock. I love a man's cock inside of me. My pelvic nerves on full pleasures alert. A moment to adjust, then I started fucking his dick, modified reverse cowgirl... his legs spread and knees bent, so I can get my ass down onto him as much as I can. I can control the depth and have room to maneuver when I want. My cute and hot ass for his viewing pleasure, he could see his cock disappear into me and reappear as my hips see-sawed up and down.

"Fuck......fuck......fuck..." he slurred, in a subdued tone. I turned my head... he was hyper focused on my ass... slitted eyelids... I fucked him for five minutes.

"Up against the headboard!"

He wiggled his butt backward and looked at me with curious, wide eyes. I refreshed my pussy with lube, straddled his waist facing him, fell to my knees, reached between my legs and guided him inside me. I moaned as I adjusted to his intrusion.

"Don't touch me. Unless I tell you."

He grunted.

With his torso upright against the headboard and his legs flat on the mattress, my twin girls were millimeters from his face. I started swiveling my hips forward and backward across his waist and hips... holding the headboard with both my hands for stability. My pussy responded instantly as his cock twirled inside my slick tunnel. Hitting every nerve inside. I wheezed.

"Kiss my nipples. Don't bite!" My girls were slapping his lips with each swivel of my hips. He took his right hand to steady my left breast and he licked and sucked me while I fucked him. I took my right hand and held the back of his neck to steady him against me.

He reached behind me with his left hand and snatched my hair, pulling my head back and thrusting my chest forward into his lips.

"That's enough on the hair, Lucas," I squeaked. "No more and you're good right there!"

He grunted into my nipple. The vibration sent effective signals to my needy nub. I sighed and he grunted again into my nipple. We exchanged sighs and grunts until my pussy was slammed by an unannounced orgasm.

"HOLYFUCK......YEEP!!!"

I seized the back of his head with both arms and nearly crushed his skull into my girls. I quaked violently on his hips. I lowered my chin to the top of his head as I held onto him for dear life. I lost my mind... I was selfish with my own need... My body consumed with massive feel goods... I managed to asked him a question... in a shivering voice...

"Do you feel it?... Do you feel me cumming on your dick?"

He wrenched his head from my chest and hands. The gasp of air he took vibrated the windows. Kinda.

"God damn, Girl! I nearly suffocated!"

Holding me close to his chest and body, he flipped me around on my back.

"How dare you try to kill me! How many bodies do you have stuffed away somewhere?"

I wanted to laugh, but couldn't. I was still cumming... Oh, God... cumming so hard... my body and mind consumed in selfish pleasures.

"Now, it's my turn to try and kill you... by orgasm."

I knew what he was going to do and I couldn't wait for the sensations. My pussy twitched, and my heart leapt, in anticipation.

He reached between us, brought my left leg up and hooked it into the crook of his elbow. He leaned forward into me, slightly to my left.

I knew what was coming.

He laid his lips and face into my neck and shoulder. As he reached between us and tapped the entrance of my pussy with his dick, I moaned a long moan in anticipation. He slipped the tip of his dick up and down my crease... pausing to tease my little clit.

I snatched the back of his head with my left hand, and wrapped him up into me with my right arm over his back and shoulder. My right leg was waving straight into the air. He wiggled his hip forward and...

"Ho...ly Fuck!" I moaned to the ceiling, and drew out my announcement. I squeezed him tight into my neck and chest. My nipples carved into his flesh.

Again, he tapped my G-spot on the first try and it felt like pure ecstasy. I felt like I was addicted to the sensation and his wonderful cock rubbed the front of my pussy, over and over and over. He could sense my every move and emotion. He had absolute control of me and he was driving me like a car. He turned me this way and then turned me that way, with his wonderful cock, and... I love it.

He spoke to me often... most I don't remember because I was concentrating so hard on my body... But, I do remember...

"I love when you cum in my arms, Lover. Cum hard, Baby."

I squeaked my reply... "I love it."

I told him those words, over and over and over, for the next 20 minutes. This boy had the endurance to fuck me through four orgasms. Wailing. Squeaking. Howling. Begging. Between each one of them.

I struggled to form my next words to my lover... "It's time for you to cum, Baby."

He grunted into my ear and flipped me onto my tummy... my face landed into a pillow. He shoved my legs together, straddled my legs on his knees, leaned over my back, reached between us, and shoved his cock into my twitching pussy.

"OhMyGod!" I croaked. I turned my head over my shoulder, and hissed... "Fuck me!"

His first few strokes had me screaming his name into the pillow. I struggled for oxygen. Within just a minute or two of him fucking me and his pubis spanking my ass with each stroke, he was groaning like a wounded animal and then he came. I felt his cock swell inside my pussy.

Lucas collapsed onto my back and breathed hot breath on my neck and face. His chest was heaving into my shoulder and back. I didn't care. His weight on top of me helped relieve the stress in my back muscles. I could feel his cock wither and slip out of me. Then, he rolled to his right and collapsed on his back.

"What a woman," he slurred, and then gasped for more air.

He paused. I had my head turned away from him, lying on my tummy.

"You're amazing, Amy. A once in a lifetime experience for me."

I couldn't reply if my life depended on it.

I turned my head to face him. What I saw next, I would have said something, but I was still having aftershocks from the fucking I just received.

His condom removed... I saw him squeeze his cock, his cum remnant left his exit, pull his hand toward the tip, wipe the tip of his naked cock with a finger from his other hand, place the finger in his mouth and suck it clean. As he looked at his spent condom, for a second I thought he was going to slurp the contents. But no... he tied the end off and tossed it toward a wall. He got out of bed, rounded the end and gave my ass a soft love tap.

"Water?"

"Ugh," I groaned.

I heard him chuckling as he left the room.

*****

I just came out of the bathroom wearing a cute foxtail... from my ass.

The night before, we kissed and cuddled in bed. Both of us were exhausted from... well, our passion for each other. That Lucas can fuck.

This morning, I woke to the smell of coffee, bacon and fried eggs. Immediately, I was starving.

Lucas was easy to talk to. We giggled and joked as we ate. We talked about friends, tennis, and...

The time he left me naked, and well fucked in my room... and let every girl in the dorm come right on in to my room, when he left. He laughed as though he was proud of himself!

He did say he entered into two additional, friends with benefits, agreements from some girls on the third floor after that day.

I faux pouted he didn't tell me he was nationally ranked in tennis, and I had to find out from Jenny.

"I didn't tell Jenny." He looked at me a little surprised.

I blinked. And he laughed at me. I wonder how Jenny knew. I would have to ask her.

"Yeah, I'm ranked. Cole and I have been playing tennis since we could hold a racket." He bit into a piece of bacon. "It feels nice to be ranked 2nd in D1. But, rank doesn't mean jack shit if someone comes along and beats your ass in sets."

"Second? Jenny said you're ranked 6th."

He nodded. "Two months ago."

I smacked him on the arm. He chuckled. "Cole and I were conference champions in doubles last year, and we're ranked 24th nationally last week. Again, until you get your ass kicked."

"Why didn't you tell me when we first met?"

"I usually don't have, too. Word of mouth and the athletic department media relations usually keeps everyone informed. Students come up to me all the time and congratulate me. Cole, too."

The look on my face caused him to follow up.

"What? You... Amy Masters," he groaned, with dripping sarcasm, "Don't follow SMU tennis?"

I smacked his arm again, and he snapped out of his chair and wrapped me into his arms... my back to him and he held my arms in front of me so I couldn't swing at him again. This boy is toned and strong. He kissed and licked my neck and behind my ear.

"You're fun to be with, Amy."

But, now...

I gave myself an enema and cleaned myself out. I was going let Lucas fuck his first ass. I slipped my well lubricated foxtail butt plug in, nice and slow and came prancing into his bedroom shaking my butt.

"What the hell?" He said, with a sly grin from the bed. "I've heard about those. You look hot, Girl."

"You like it?"

"Hell yeah. Come here and turn around. I want a closer look." I stuck my ass out at him. "That looks hot. Come here, I want to kiss you."

I backed my ass to him and he started kissing my butt and crack. From behind me, and between my legs, he dragged a finger along my slick crease from top to bottom. I giggled, turned around and pushed him back. I crawled up his body, took his face in my hands and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my back and we made out for a while.

"OK," I began. "Here's the rules."

"Rules," he groaned, and drew out the word. He rolled his eyes at me.

I tried to smack his arm, and this time, he snatched my wrist.

"I'm gettin' sore from your punches, Baby."

"OK. I'm serious, or no ass for you." I giggled. "This little tail is going to open me up so you slip in easier." He nodded. "I have a special lube for this and you'll have to put some of it inside me with your fingers." I could tell this was fresh news to him. "Then some on your dick. A lot." He nodded. "I'm going to bend over the edge of the bed and that's how we'll do it." He nodded. "Slowly, Lucas. Very slow, you work yourself in and out until you're all the way in, OK? Just a little at a time."

"Got it."

"If there's any resistance, we need to add more lube until it is slippery. I'll let you know."

"OK."

He rolled a condom on. I removed my butt plug. He lathered up his cock. Then, he fingered my ass with a lot of the lube until I told him to stop. He wiped his hand clean with the towel I brought.

I don't do anal fucking often, but I don't dislike it. Men who are big, it can be overwhelming for me, but I don't deny them if they ask. Lucas and his six inches and average thickness... It shouldn't be a problem.

"Get busy, boy!" I said, as I wiggled my butt.

Bent over, my elbows on the mattress and my legs slightly away from the mattress edge, Lucas stepped up, pointed his cock downward at my asshole and touched the tip. I was ready. I moved backward a little until I felt him slip past the first resistance.

"Oh," I moaned, as my eyes crossed a bit. "Good, boy. Keep going. Just a little at time and it will take time. Be patient with me."

He grunted. I felt him pushing at me and I was happy he was slipping inside me so well. I could feel him swelling my colon. He lubed me up good. Holding my hips, back and forth, him going forward and withdrawing, about a minute later, I felt his pubis against my perky ass cheeks.

"Good boy," I hissed, as I turned my head to see him. "Slowly... fuck me." I felt him squeeze some more lube on my ass and his cock. I started twinkling my little clit with my finger as he pulled and pushed on my hips. The swelling of my colon, a pleasing feeling after the initial shock of him entering me. I would clinch my asshole to help him feel me. My knees felt like they would buckle any moment as I strummed by sensitive nub.

He fucked my ass for about ten minutes and I heard him croak out some word I couldn't understand... felt him stand on his tip toes... Whimper out a "Oh, Fuck,"... felt him swell at my asshole, and he pushed toward me to the mattress... collapsing on top of me, as he mini-humped my ass for his release. Whimpering in my ear and breathing hot breath on my neck. When he recovered...

We cleaned up together in his shower.

"I can't say I disliked it," he gargled, as shower water fell across his head. He shook his head and wiped his face. "I really love helping a woman to cum in my arms. It's... I don't know... um... an erotic and satisfying feeling. I got lucky with a woman several years ago when she went off so quickly and I've repeated it ever since, with success most of the time. It's a thrill each and every time and it doesn't matter whom I'm with. I didn't get that same thrill a few moments ago. From you or me."

I kissed him... my faced drenched in shower water. "It isn't for everyone, Lucas. If at first you don't succeed..." I giggled, and wiggled an eyebrow. He smiled.

"Who was the woman? I'm curious."

"My friend's mother," he replied, as he dunked his soapy head into the water again.

I stepped back and looked at him. This time, I know my mouth was wide open in surprise.

"Are you kidding me? Your friend's mom?" I was literally shocked to hear his words.

"Yeah." He shrugged his shoulders and dunked his head under the shower head, again. When he came out... "She was hot, too. Not like you, but in a different way." He looked right my breasts. I could tell he was attracted to the water caressing my breasts and nipples.

"Details! Was she married?"

He looked at me as though he needed to know if I could keep a secret. I could tell I had the answer without words...

"She was married!!!... Lucas!"

He chuckled. "OK. She was married. But, it was really hot with my friend and her mom together."

I blinked. For a second, my brain wasn't processing this new information. Then... the light bulb came on.

"You fucked a mother and daughter? Your friend was a girl?"

He answered with the wickedest smile I've ever seen.

"Holy shit! You're the first person I've ever met who's ever done that." I was truly shocked yet, jealous in a way, to hear the words. Someone I knew had screwed both a mother and daughter at the same time.

"It gets boring in Nacogdoches. You improvise." He shrugged his shoulders and gut laughed.

I resumed washing, imaging Lucas in bed with a milf and her daughter. I would buy a ticket to watch that on a live stream. Or, even better... Live!

Then, he said, as we stood together in the bathroom toweling off...

"About a woman cumming in my arms." A sincere look appeared on his face. I nodded for him to continue.

"You, Amy... It's even more erotic when I'm with you."

*****

I feel asleep while Lucas was at tennis practice.

I awoke with a naked man slipping into bed with me. He snuggled me into a spoon and hummed a satisfying hum in my ear. He had showered recently. I can smell when a man is clean.

"I missed you."

I purred in reply. "Food?"

"In the kitchen."

I purred again, looked at the wall clock, and... purred again. I had napped for nearly two hours.

"Can we just cuddle until it's time to eat? You really feel great in my arms."

I purred louder, pulled his hand over my right breast and pressed it firmly against me.

"Nice," I purred. Moments later, I heard him snore.

*****

I set the table and had the food set out. Bottles of water waiting on us.

A few minutes earlier, I woke my Lover with sweet kisses on his cheeks and lips. When he entered the kitchen...

"Fourth."

He sat across from me. Wearing a "Mustangs Tennis" t-shirt and cargo shorts. I saw goosebumps on his arms... it was early November.

"Fourth?" I asked, as I took the first bite of the salad he bought for me at the sandwich shop.

"Yeah. I was second last week. Fourth this week. It happens." He took a huge bite from his roast beef and rye. After chewing and swallowing...

"The rankings move every week. It really doesn't matter to me. What really matters is the national tournament and where you're seeded. And, Cole and I are still 24th." He shrugged his shoulders as he took another bite.

"When's your next match?"

If it was here, he'd be playing at the tennis center on campus.

"Two weeks...here. Last one for the fall season."

"Can I come to see you play? I can bring some girls from the dorm."

"Sure," he smiled, with a mouthful of sandwich. "That's nice of you. It's always better when the crowd is bigger." He looked at me with a happy grin and eyes saying "I can't believe it." He continued... "I'll send you a schedule for the meet."

We spent the remainder of the night screwing. In hindsight, one of the best overnights I've experienced. Lucas is a great lover.

Patient. A little rough, but playful. He liked to pull my hair. When he pulled it too hard once, I bit his shoulder; drawing blood; and hissed at him. He took great care after that when he snatched a fistful of my hair.

He liked my breasts and nipples and left them sore. I agree with Jenny... it's a fascination with him.

We began after dinner with me going down on him.

He followed my orders from the first time we were together... He trimmed for me. He told me his other girls liked it, too and he was getting more head because of it.

I sucked his cock for at least fifteen minutes, and when he came, a little escaped my mouth and stuck to my chin just below my lips. He pushed me onto my back and slurped my chin clean.

He laughed when he saw my face in total shock.

"I've never had a lover do that before. You like your cum?"

He winked. "I do when a beautiful woman pulls it out of me." He smiled a wide smile.

"My turn," he began. He looked at me like a child asking a parent for candy. "I would really love going down on you and taking my time to make love to you. Slow and loving."

I squeaked with a happy smile, bent my knees and parted my legs. I arched my back and rested on my elbows. I watched him make love to my pussy for the next 20 minutes. Watching him was the erotic part. He really took his time and was gentle. Softly kissing, licking, and sucking all of the sensitive parts of me.

1...7891011...14