Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go right over there, tell Patricia you want three months membership... I get my commission, I give you my card and you call me for an appointment. Good?" He smiled wide.

Lisa smiled, kissed him on the lips, spun on a toe and went straight to the entrance. He looked a little surprised and looked at me. I stepped toward him, held his wrist, and pulled him close.

"I'm buying three months, too."

*****

Marcus, wearing his business suit, took both me and Lisa to a Greek restaurant on Greenville Avenue. It was nice and romantic. And Marcus looked even hotter in his business suit.

Dark blue, wide lapels, gray shirt, and black necktie. Marcus... very dark skin, wide and nearly black eyes, high cheek bones, square facial features, and a welcoming smile. We'd seen his body at the gym. He spent most of the evening asking us questions about ourselves. School, work, family. Lisa made it clear to him, before dinner, that she and I were taking him home for playtime. He didn't object, but... gave me an expression on his face, like he'd done this many, many times before. Being taken home by his clients, I mean.

I again, scheduled our date with Marcus to coincide with the Beebe brothers out of town for a tennis tournament. And Lisa, didn't waste any time with Marcus when I unlocked the door. She shoved me to the side, pulling him through the door.

She was peeling his coat from his shoulders as I entered the living room.

"I have rules, Marcus."

"Rules. I like rules. I have rules myself," he replied, as he watched Lisa untie his necktie... with a smile.

"And if you can't follow the rules, there'll be no more play time for us. OK?" He nodded as Lisa began undoing his pants. "I won't be treated like a whore or a slut. I'm a woman and insist on respect from men. I won't be called names, other than lover, beautiful, sexy, and gorgeous. Got it?"

"I like your rules. You are beautiful, sexy and gorgeous." He slurred his last few words.

"I don't want to hear, for either of us, bitch, whore or slut."

"No, Ma'am."

"You said you have rules?"

"I take, we will be going two on one... me being the one?"

I grinned and nodded.

"OK... my rule. I'm with one of you at a time. I'm not going to share you with the other girl, see. I like to focus on my woman. Give her what she desires. I don't want her distracted by someone, you see. For instance, you playing with her tits while I'm busy elsewhere." He winked and smiled.

I walked across the room, took him by the neck, and kissed his beautiful, full lips. "I like your rule. I insist on condoms, Lover. I'm clean and I want to stay that way."

"I'm clean, too. I don't want anybody's nasty shit......God Damn!"

I stepped back and Lisa was sucking Marcus' cock. A very nice six and a half inch one. Black. Very black. Purple on the end; no foreskin present. I stepped forward and began unbuttoning his shirt while Lisa worked him. He fell back against the wall because Lisa was getting rough with him. He had his hands on her head as she bobbed on him.

"Very nice, young'un.'" He hummed his words as he closed his eyes.

I turned my back to him and gestured toward the zipper. He peeled it smoothly to my butt. I went into the bedroom and laid my dress on the back of a chair, peeled my panties from my hips and unfastened my bra, letting it slide down my arms. I left my black heels on and checked myself in the mirror. My messy ponytail, perfect. I am gorgeous. I tweaked a nipple, rolled my eyes back a little, buckled my knee and went back into the living room. I bumped Lisa off Marcus with a hip and ordered her to disrobe. I knelt, and took over on Marcus.

I sucked him deep, forcing him into my esophagus. I began swallowing his cock as I massaged his firm butt.

"I like it... Done this before," he moaned, as he rested his hands on my head. I pulled back to gasp air, and did it again. "Yes, Ma'am," he moaned. He pulled me to my feet from under my arms and took my face into his hands. Kissing me with his lovely lips. I stroked his fully erect cock with one hand as I pulled on the back of his neck to press his lips to mine. We dueled with our tongues and lips. He squeezed my nipple and I moaned loudly into his mouth. With his hand, he pressed my left boob against my chest and tried to push it toward my neck. Still kissing me.

I snatched his hand and pulled him to the bedroom and... bumped into Lisa. Her arms were crossed and she didn't look happy.

"I'm first," she asserted. I arched an eyebrow. I didn't know... Lisa could be selfish when it came to a man.

She didn't wait for an argument. She had a condom in hand, rolled it on Marcus, lubed him as she kissed him and pulled him on top of her on the bed. I stood there with my arms crossed as she parted her legs, pulled on his cock and placed him at her entrance. He drilled his hands into the mattress, beside her, and hovered over her as he slowly pushed himself inside her.

She let out a soft sigh as she threw her head back. "Yes," she hissed softly. She arched her neck to watch him fuck her. "Does that feel good?"

"Yeah, it feels good, Lisa. Does it feel good?"

"Yeah, feels real good... just like that." She threw her head back again and moaned as Marcus slowly picked up the pace. I stood next to Marcus and observed his technique.

He had a steady hip forward and hip backward stroke. Long stroking my friend. As she became more vocal with her moans and sighs, he kept the same steady stroke pace. I was impressed. Some men stop frequently because their muscles in the back and legs begin to tire. But, not Marcus. I could tell he was focusing on Lisa. Her cute breasts wobbled and rolled on her chest and I think Marcus was becoming hypnotized by the effect. For the next ten or twelve minutes, Lisa pawed at him... caressing his arms, chest, neck, and belly... her sighs and moans becoming more frequent and pronounced. Then...

"Oh......fuuuck..." She gasped for air and threw her head back. I saw her eyes roll back. She was close. She arched her back and touched his cock with her fingers as he moved back and forth inside her.

"OH!" She screamed. "Yeah!...... I'm...... Holy fuck, I'm..." She threw her head back and simultaneously... "Ohhh!" she growled. She gasped a breath and... "Ohhh!......Holy fuck..." She gasped again. "Ohhhh!" Her words were a deep growl. It was almost like a howling dog. I was getting turned on watching her cum before my eyes. The stark contrast of the two lovers' skin, an intense turn on for me.

"Fuck," Marcus groaned. He appeared to be encountering resistance with Lisa's convulsing pussy. His rhythm was greatly diminished and he seemed to struggle to keep fucking her. "Shhhhhhit." Soon, he couldn't force himself into her any longer. She was cumming too hard.

Lisa was caressing his torso and pawing his chest as she gasped for air and was having aftershocks. Marcus rolled to the left and onto his back. Lisa rolled against his left side and began kissing him. Raking her fingernails across his very hairy upper chest. I looked at his condom... he hadn't cum... yet!

"I love the feel of your chest hair," she cooed. She kissed his neck and twirled his nipple.

"That was a good one, Girl. Let me catch my breath and we'll go again."

I stood there with my arms crossed looking at him, like... "again?" Lisa giggled...

"It's her turn, Marcus. Friends share, right Amy?"

*****

Marcus was on his knees resting on his haunches. On the bed. Smiling.

He waved me over and gestured in front of him. I crawled into the bed on all fours, he grabbed my hips and encouraged me to turn my back to him. I was on my haunches, too and he placed his knees outside of my hips. His chest against my back.

He gently brushed my hair from my back, over my left shoulder. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation of his firm hands on my flesh. I gently turned to my right and looked at him. I saw lust and anticipation in his eyes.

He reached under my left arm, placed his left hand at the base of my throat and pulled me firmly into his chest. Then, I felt his hot breath on my exposed neck... a kiss... near my ear. His right hand began caressing my right shoulder, upper arm, and across my tummy. He cupped my left breast and made love to it with his fingers and hand. In whispers...

"Don't tell Lisa, but I wanted you first."

His voice and hot breath were weakening my resistance. His black erection pressing against my ass... trying to climb my spine. I moaned.

"You told me you want to be in charge until you get to know me, Miss Masters." A pause and another kiss to my neck. I tilted my head and offered more neck to him... I wanted more. I hissed. My moan was louder. His hand and fingers had my skin crawling.

"I can't let you do that, Sexy. What if you were to hurt me. I couldn't work." I giggled, followed by a moan.

"I promise you, Lover." He paused and kissed me on my nape with his thick lips. He dragged his tongue and lips toward my hairline and traced toward my right ear. I was going to lose all control soon.

"I will never hurt you when we're together. You see... I love my lovers and I want them to come back to me. If I were to hurt you, well... I may never see you again." I reached behind, found the back of his head and pressed his lips into my neck. I moaned a long moan.

He began massaging my breasts... pressing them firmly into my chest... Pushing them upward toward my throat... with his right hand, he caressed my tummy and was moving downward. He cupped my pussy and rubbed labia... then... my clitoris, with a finger. I tried to match his rhythm with moving my waist and hips gently. I was moaning often, by now.

"You're so sexy, Marcus," I whimpered. Then...

I heard a whisper behind me. It was Lisa. I heard a smack... a kiss-like smack. Marcus pressed my clitoris a little harder and I squeaked. Then... I felt Lisa enter the bed in front of me. I opened my eyes and she was smiling a half smile and lust was oozing from her face. She kissed me. Softly and gently. Her hands on each side of my face. She's a magnificent kisser. She began kissing my throat... back to my lips as Marcus tweaked my left nipple and snaked a finger down my tummy and into my...

I moaned loudly into Lisa's mouth at his intrusion.

He started rubbing his erection against my ass. I didn't know how much longer I could take it. Then...

He gently grabbed my shoulders, turned me around and lightly pressed me in the chest to lied down on my back. I saw Lisa whisper to him again. I'd give anything to know what she said to him. He leaned over, parted my legs, fell flat on the bed, and parked his head above my vagina. His first lick of my...

I let out a long moanful sigh. My eyes rolled back just a little. I clutched my breasts and pulled them toward my throat. I twisted my nipples... that did it!

My pelvic nerves were firing in all directions. I placed my hand on his well-groomed head and raked his hair. He made exquisite love to my pussy for the next 10 minutes. I was writhing when...

He rose to his knees... I arched my neck to look... Lisa massaged lube on his condom covered cock. Her smile was the most wicked smile I ever saw. She kissed him and she stroked him through the kiss. Then, she massaged my pussy with the lube, smiled a lustful smile to me, rounded my bent and parted knee and kissed me. She moaned into my mouth... She whispered...

"You look so hot with this black man all over you. It's erotic."

Marcus leaned toward me, placed his arms beneath me and around my neck, and kissed me. My nipples poking his chest. My arms involuntarily wrapped around his neck and back. I kissed his lips. I could feel Lisa between his legs, then I felt the tip of his cock sliding up and down my slick crease. It was Lisa massaging my entrance with Marcus' cock. Then, he wiggled his hips and he was inside me. My eyes rolled back and I pressed his neck hard... His cheek against my cheek... His dick was raking every nerve in my pussy...

"Ho...ly fuck," I whispered, into his ear, drawing each word out.

He fucked me. Slowly and steady. My legs wrapped around his waist, and at times waving in the air behind his back. I could see my sexy black heels on my feet. He found my g-spot within a minute, I moaned and he responded immediately by focusing on me right there... the magic spot on the front side of my slick tunnel. I could feel his strong hands on my back, pressing me into his chest. My breasts couldn't move against him.

The more he rubbed my g-spot with his cock, the more I was losing control. I was uttering moans and sighs nearly constantly. Struggling to find oxygen. My pussy was sending signals to my toenails, up my spine and crashing into my brain. The pleasures were building, moment by moment. I couldn't see anything but colors. I could feel his sweat against my face. His hot breath on my neck. He was mumbling, but I couldn't focus on his words. I was losing control fast.

His weight on me prevented me from matching his rhythm with my own waist and hips. Then... a whisper.

"You two look so hot and I am so turned on right now. It's like you two were made for each other... perfection."

I had lost so much control, I couldn't say anything. All I could do was ride out the pleasures consuming me right now. I was selfish. Nothing mattered but the rhythmic feelings flooding throughout me from my pussy. And... out of nowhere...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod...... Yeep!"

I quaked violently. I couldn't move because of him. His weight on me... too much. I couldn't breathe. Every single, micro nerve inside of me exploded and took over my body and soul. My arms went limp and fell to the side. My eyes rolled from my skull and pooled in the pillow beside me. I started quivering, my arms wrapped around my lover again.

I whimpered. I squeaked. I... gasped... loudly... finally... I had air in my lungs.

My next conscious thought...

My lover rose to his knees, shoved my legs toward my head, placed his hands on the back of my thighs (I was nearly bent in half), wiggled his waist and hips, found my entrance with his beautiful cock, and entered me... tapped my cervix and I threw my head back with a squeak. My eyes crossed.

He long stroked me... found a steady rhythm and I was in sexual heaven. His long strokes again, rubbed my G-spot. His long strokes vibrated against the walls of my vagina... My pussy squeezed against him.

My breasts wobbled and rolled on my chest with each of his strokes. I pressed them into my chest and moan loudly. The mattress groaned in protest from our movements. I was watching my black lover hover above me... intense focus on his face. It was hot. I reached between my legs and touched his cock between my first and second finger... a "V". Feeling it slide in and out of me. My fingers touched my clitoris and I began rubbing it. Between the actions of his cock and my fingers, I could feel the beginnings of another orgasm. My moans and sighs were nearly screams... echoing off the walls. Then... I strangled my next words...

"Holy fuckOhMyGod......Yeep!"

I arched my back and snatched the backs of his powerful arms. My eyes wide and wild. I was mere millimeters from his face. I never saw a man smile so wide. I saw victory in his eyes.

I lolled my head back, still arching my back and digging my fingernails into his triceps. My eyes rolled into my brain. I quivered violently as my orgasm took over all control. It was absolutely too intense.

I know I didn't pass out, but my next conscious thought...

I was curled into the fetal position, still quivering from aftershocks. I could feel my pussy twitching between my clinched legs. I heard...

"Marcus... I think you came close to killing her." Lisa giggled. And then, they kissed. "I want some of it, too, Baby."

*****

I was in dreamland when I heard the front door close, followed by stirring in the kitchen.

Lisa was in my arms and she's a good spooner. Soft and cuddly and feminine. My same height and nearly exact same build. Her hips are a bit narrower.

I heard Marcus enter the room and I smelled... breakfast.

"Can't let my ladies go without nourishment."

I rolled over, with a groan, and found him smiling a happy smile. Holding a plate in each hand. I smiled at him... weakly. I groaned again, scooted my butt backward and leaned against the headboard. Exposing my girls and kitty to him. He winked as he handed me a plate.

"You have the most erotic tits I've ever seen, Lover. You're at the top of the list when it comes to those girls." He winked.

I giggled as I shoveled a mouthful of scrambled eggs. My girls giggled and wiggled, too. I do have sexy boobs.

Lisa returned from the dead and sat next to me. As we ate and talked, I thought back over the night before...

I recovered from my orgasm to find Marcus fucking Lisa bent over the edge of the bed. He had a hold of her hips. She broke contact, pulled him onto the bed and began sucking his cock. It was then, I realized he had fucked two girls and he hadn't cum.

I crawled over and sucked and licked his balls as Lisa deep throated him.

I announced I wanted to 69 in a threesome. Lisa squeaked a giggle and Marcus smiled... wickedly. Lisa sucked Marcus' dick while I licked Lisa's pussy. Marcus licked my pussy. I sucked Lisa's labia and clitoris and she humped against my mouth in reply. I could hear her sigh while sucking Marcus and he would groan. Marcus was making love to my vagina with soft and gentle sucks and kisses. I was rubbing my tiny nub against his full lips... moaning as I had Lisa's clit in my lips.

Lisa called for a switch. Lisa and I exchanged places and now I was fellating Marcus and Lisa was eating me out. Again, Lisa can do cunnilingus exquisitely. I hummed on Marcus' cock as she licked my asshole, sucked and licked my labia from one side to the other and locked onto my little clit. My hums on Marcus got him squirming and he became more vocal.

"You two are so fuckin' good," he strangled. I could sense Marcus was about to cum... I let go of him and told Lisa to finish him. It didn't take three minutes and he growled out his orgasm, shooting ropes of cum into her tiny mouth. Some of it escaped her lips... I pulled her chin to my lips and slurped my share of the reward. She held his cum in her mouth, kissed me, and passed it into my mouth... I returned the favor. I turned my head and Marcus was just millimeters from us, watching every detail of passing his cum between us.

"I've seen my other girls do this before. Hot."

I swallowed and kissed him... slipping my tongue past his beautiful lips. Lisa took her turn after me. When he recovered, I rode him cowgirl. I love cowgirl. The fullness of a man inside me is thrilling. Lisa and I took turns on him... her, then me... her, then me... while the other kissed his lips.

Marcus was hot and a great lover. When I came on top of his cock, I fell from his hips, curled into a ball, twitched and quivered through my orgasm and... fell asleep.

*****

Marcus paused before we left the apartment and faced us.

"We need to talk business, ladies. Before I drop you off on campus." We nodded.

"I charge $30 for half an hour plus tips at Strong Arm."

I reached into my purse and he snatched my hand. He shook his head, side to side.

"Here's the business. If you need the personal, 'personal' training, you'll need to come to Strong Arm, take a session with me so all the clients and the owners can see you and me together." He paused as we nodded. "After the session, you hand me cash." He paused. "So everyone sees you give me my fee and any tip you deem 'appropriate.' This way the clients know my process and if the ladies want some 'personal' training, they know the drill. I can't let the owners know I'm doing their clients on the side, see. They see me helping their clients when the cash is exchanged. Plus, they get 10% of my tips... their cut for me to operate in their business. We're good?"