Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a good one, Dr. Spears," I chirped. "I accept your apology." The barista delivered my coffee and I smiled at her. She smiled back. Cute girl.

"Thank you, Miss Masters. So. What now? You mentioned, in your ass chewing of me, you wanted to get to know me." He grinned widely.

I gut laughed and smiled. "Ass chewing?"

"Yes. I haven't been dressed down like that since boot camp in ROTC."

I laughed again and smiled as a follow up.

"I will say, Miss Masters. Your smile is infectious. I don't believe I've seen anything like it. But, I want you to know. I am an expert in the art of seduction and an expert in knowing I'm a target of seduction. And, have no doubts, Ma'am. I know your intentions and if you think for one minute I bought that outburst of yours two weeks ago, you can think again." He leaned back into his chair, and crossed his arms. I smiled my wicked smile in reply.

"Well, Dr. Intelligence and Counter Intelligence." His wide eyebrows arched above his cute eyeglasses and I giggled. I surprised him and I did it on purpose.

"Yes. You're absolutely correct. I do, on 'my' schedule, want to seduce you. I think you are very handsome and I am turned on by your strong and confident demeanor. I determined that by the way you carry yourself. I am even more turned on by you, considering, I have discovered how bright and intelligent you are."

I paused, smiled and arched an eyebrow. He smiled in returned. I leaned toward the table and whispered...

"So smart in fact, I believe, if you wanted; considering your expertise in dead drops, going to a new place to see if anyone familiar appears at the same time... and is following you... INFOSEC, OPSEC, COMSEC, double agents, encrypted messaging... that you... Dr. Spears... could easily carry on a liaison with anyone your heart desired and the University would never know. I believe you to be that clever." I pulled back and smiled at him.

"Jesus," he whispered.

I smiled my sly smile and continued... "You're intrigued with me, because the other women who wanted your attentions, submitted to your commands, like nice little soldiers, and I didn't. I'm the only one who told you to your face who you really are. I'm the only one who really wants to be with you and won't take no for an answer. I'm just like you, Dr. Spears. I seduce, just like you do every day with your students, colleagues, and in your previous career." I leaned across the table slightly for effect. "I want you and I think you would be absolutely delicious." I leaned back and slightly... ever so slightly... touched my upper lip with my tongue. His demeanor changed quickly and he leaned forward. He growled his next words in a subdued voice...

"You're just another white chick who wants to score her first black man in bed."

I leaned forward and we were within 18 inches of each other...

"If you know me so well... Dr. Spears (emphasis added, with attitude)... you're dead wrong on my first black man. And... I'm disappointed with you now. I'm not white either."

His eyebrows shot up to his hairline.

"My Daddy had us tested. He was curious. I'm AmerIndian, Iberian Spanish, and 2% Caucasian." I paused for his reaction, which was exactly what I expected. "Oh... you didn't know that?" I faux surprise with my last words.

I hadn't touched my latte.

I reached across and snatched his wrist. "I've had enough, Dr. Spears. Enough of the bullshit and gaming. I want you bad, and I see in your eyes, you would like nothing better than bend me over the kitchen table and fuck me silly. You work your counter intelligence crap out and figure out a way where you and I can have some fun, instead of trying to out bullshit me." I hissed through my teeth. "I dare you to take me, and if you do, I promise you the night you'll never forget. This won't be forever, Sir. I have other lovers and my lovers are my friends, too. I only want to add you to my friends, with benefits, list."

"Damn," he groaned, as I released his wrist. "I've never had a student like you before."

I smiled my appreciation.

I could see he was thinking when he turned his head and looked out the window at the traffic on Mockingbird. A few moments later... he looked around the shop. Only one customer.

He nodded and then smiled. "Take out your phone. You're gonna download an encrypted messaging app for you to use with me."

I squeaked, "Yes" as I pulled my phone from my purse, and typed in my password for the download. After a few minutes of him concentrating with my phone, scanning codes with the phone cameras, and an occasional smile to me, he passed it back to me.

"Threema. That's the secure app you'll use. You won't get my phone number... No texting; no normal calls with me. You use the program for both messages and phone calls. You mentioned OPSEC, COMSEC, and INFOSEC. Well, Miss "Toss it Back into My Face." You're getting a crash course in all of the above. The second I suspect we've been compromised, it's over. If I so much as suspect you've been sent by my superiors or an enemy agent, I'll have your ass for breakfast... Deal?"

I squeaked again with a huge smile on my face. I can't wait for him to have my ass.

I reached into my purse and pulled out a document and handed it to him.

"What's this?" he asked, as he stared at the words.

"It's an agreement my Daddy's lawyer wrote. It says I won't file any complaints with any organizations against you. It's absolute. I signed it at the bottom of the second page and it's been notarized. Mr. Herrera needs you to acknowledge my promise with your signature and send him a copy. His card is clipped to the agreement."

He looked at me with absolute... "I can't believe what's happening to me" written on his face. I giggled when he looked at me.

"Are you with the NSA and trying to fuck with me?"

I gut laughed and when I recovered...

"No, silly..." I put my elbows on the table and folded my arms...

"I'm with IWYSFB."

Again, he looked at me like I was crazy. He shook his head at me in confusion... brows furled...

I leaned halfway across the table and whispered...

"I Want You So Fucking Bad."

*****

I went back to my dorm; proud of myself.

I convinced a professor to come to my bed, despite the University rules against it. I, of course, used my handsome professor's strength against him. I dared him to use his intelligence skills to keep our relationship a secret from his employer.

The consequences of getting caught for me are... expulsion. Something my Daddy wouldn't be proud of from his daughter.

Before I left the coffee shop, he told me to delete all my messages from him as soon as I read them. I groaned when he told me and it was then I realized, my handsome professor wasn't exactly... what I expected. His paranoia, I think, is going to get into the way of our relationship. I wondered if it had something to do with his career in the army. You know, some secret mission he lead, which our government can't tell us about for a hundred years, and our nation's enemies knows he has secrets they want. That would make me paranoid, too. For a moment, I wondered if his real name was Donald Spears. But his build, business suit, good looks, and smile had me wanting him... Bad.

As I parked my car in my assigned space, Jenny sent me a message...

Can you stay with someone? Alex and I are having fun. I left your things with Emily.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Yes!!! and have fun. I want details later!!!

As I stepped into the dormitory lounge...

"Amy!"

Lucas waved and motioned for me to join him and two other girls I hadn't met. Both were pretty.

"Hey, Girl," he said, as he stood and kissed me quickly on my lips. "This is Maggie and Lisa. They're freshmen, too. And this is Amy Masters. She lives on the second..."

"Floor," Lisa interrupted, with a sexy and sly smile. "We live on the third floor, but we're not roommates. You're the sexy vixen I heard about who lives downstairs." She leapt from her seat on the couch, took my hand, and whispered in my ear. "I like to play, too, Amy. I play for both sides, just like you. I would love to find out how delicious you can be." I smiled as we both stood eye to eye. Her beautiful blue eyes and coal black hair made my knees buckle and she saw it.

"I would love to, but I've got a long night of homework and... I do need a place to stay, tonight. My roommate has company."

"Stay with me, Amy and do your homework. I promise... no interruptions. My roommate is staying with friends tonight. This will be so much fun!"

"Jenny has company?" Lucas asked. "Alex?"

"Yeah, and Lucas. You were so sweet to take her to the mixer." I let go of Lisa's hand and pulled Lucas into my arms and hugged him. "She's been a gloomy Gus until she met you, and even more happy with Alex."

He smiled and nodded his head. "I'm gonna miss her. She's fun." I giggled and smacked his bicep.

I had barely noticed Maggie this entire time. She was quiet, about five feet six inches tall, slender, brown eyes and brown hair. She looked a little serious. I stepped a little too close into her personal space and she flinched.

"I hope to see you around, Maggie. Let's get together sometime. Call me during your break and we'll hang out here."

"Sure," she said, and grinned.

As Lisa and I got to the landing before the second floor, she stopped me.

"Don't bother with Maggie Grayson. She's too uptight about school and barely has any friends. She's double majoring in finance and accounting and is determined to work for her uncle at some investment firm he owns. She's obsessed with her studies and career and she barely talks to anyone."

"Barely any friends? But she's so pretty."

"I know, right? I was shocked when I found her down here reading a book and I begged her to come join Lucas and me. She almost didn't come. She's barely said a word until you showed up."

"Sounds like a challenge for me. I make friends easy, peasy!"

As we stepped onto the second floor...

I rolled my eyes and shook my head when three girls were standing outside my room... listening to Alex and Jenny. They said "hi" to me and Lisa as we passed them toward Emily's room. I found my things in the hallway outside their door and another group of girls were giggling there, too.

"They've got a guy in there and he's pretty vocal," a girl said. "I think they're torturing him." She giggled too loudly.

I shook my head, picked up my backpack, and Lisa escorted me to her room. It was a pretty room. Well kept, neat and clean. Girly things decorating the walls and bookshelves.

"I love your room, Lisa. Thank you for letting me stay with you."

"You're welcome. I know you're going to do homework, but I just have to, Amy. I want to kiss you so bad right now."

I giggled, dropped my pack on the bed, stepped into her arms, pulled on her neck, and kissed her slowly. We kissed one of the best kisses I've ever experienced for two minutes. My pussy was responding and Lisa could smell it. And, I could smell her.

I gently broke the kiss and stepped away. "Wow, Lisa. I'm coming back for more, later though. OK?"

"Are you sure you have to do homework?" Her blue eyes were hypnotic and they twinkled when the light hit them. She snatched my waist and pulled me into another kiss. I almost buckled, but I knew I couldn't face asshole Stevens the next day.

I pushed her away again, panting and gasping for air. My pussy was tingling and I shivered... and she saw it. I gulped to speak...

"Tomorrow," I croaked. "What time can we meet?"

*****

Lisa met me at my room. I smiled as I approached her, put my hand on her neck and kissed her in the hallway. I unlocked my door and she stepped past me to enter.

"Jenny?" she asked, as she turned to face me, as I locked the door.

"She's at Alex's apartment studying. Alex left this morning with the football team for a game in Tennessee. So we have the afternoon to ourselves. Did you bring what I told you?"

"Yes, it's right here. I can't wait to show you." She dug into her backpack and presented a dark blue bra and matching panty. "Change here?"

"Yes," I hissed, as I sat on my bed and leaned against the side wall. "And I want to watch every sexy move you make while you put it on and model for me."

She squeaked with a huge sexy smile and slowly began removing her crop top t-shirt and navy blue 3/4 length leggings. Her perky butt looked delicious inside them. When she unsnapped her bralette, she presented her absolutely gorgeous breasts to me. My pussy responded and I moaned... and she giggled.

"Do you like them?"

"They're gorgeous," I slurred. She giggled again.

She peeled her leggings off her ankles and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Her pubic hair was shaped into a heart with the bottom resting at the top of her crease. I sucked a gulp of oxygen, because I had stopped breathing. She laughed at me and jumped in the air. Her breasts wiggled and I thought I was going to maul her right then. But, I wanted her to model her best lingerie for me and I was going to return the favor before we entered the main event for the afternoon.

She turned to face me after she finished the last hook on her bra. She was gorgeous. She promptly began drawing her index finger around her pushed up breasts and I audibly groaned. It was the sexiest gesture I'd ever seen. Her areola were visible at the edge of her bra cup and I licked my lips. She ran her fingers from below her breast, down her tummy, past her low rise panties and faux massaged her pussy. I seriously thought my will power was going to fail.

"I need a glass of water," I croaked. She laughed at me and her breasts wiggled again... begging me to kiss and lick them.

"You're expression is exactly what I wanted from you, Sexy. You're turn."

I leapt from my bed and felt wetness in my panty. The panty liner had just failed. I tried to kiss her and she pushed me away. "No, no. You're turn, Baby Girl. I want to see you model for me." She leapt onto my bed and leaned against the wall... closing her legs together so I couldn't see her hot panties. She drew another line with her finger around her pushed up B cup breasts...

"You are so hot, Lisa."

"Hurry," she chirped, and pointed to my closet, with a flip of her hand.

I knew I was going to wear my very sexy lemon yellow lingerie... lace quarter cup bra and panties. I unbuttoned my sweater and revealed a soft bralette. I squeezed my nipple through the fabric and sighed out a moan. Lisa answered me with her own moan. Leaving my unbuttoned baby blue sweater on my shoulders, I reached behind my back and released the waist hooks, and zipper, of my beige pleated skirt. I let it fall to the floor. I kicked it to the side, turned around on my toes, bent over at my waist and presented my soaked panties between my closed legs to my new playmate.

"Holy Fuck," she slurred.

Still bent over, I peeled my panties from my hips to my ankles... squeezing my labia between my legs.

"Oh... my... God," she whispered. "That is so sexy."

I stood, kicked my panties away and faced my new lover. My girls wiggled a hello to her. I stepped toward my closet as I peeled my sweater and bralette from my shoulders.

"You've got the perfect boobs, Amy."

"Thank you."

I pulled my yellow lace panties from the drawer, stepped into them and pulled them to my hips... adjusting the side straps, back and front. I hid my girls with my crossed arms and modeled my sexy butt and hips for Lisa.

"Those are sexy. Where did you get them?"

"Later. I'll take you there and we can shop together." I wiggled an eyebrow. She chuckled.

I hid behind my closet door as I placed my bra on my shoulders and snapped the back. I adjusted the shoulder straps and the side straps to perfection. I pulled on my girls and adjusted them perfectly inside the tiny cups... my nipples were at full attention just above the edge of the supported quarter cup. When I stepped out from behind the door...

"Holy crap," she croaked. Her eyes wide in amazement. "That is the sexiest lingerie I've ever seen. You're beautiful."

"So you like it?" I whispered, as I winkled my left nipple for her.

"That is so hot," she slurred, as she began digging at her pussy through her panties. She tried to leave my bed, and I gave her a "palm up" to stop.

"I'm not done, Lover. I'm going to model this back and forth through the room for you and then we'll play." I walked seductively from one side of the room to the other. My hips rocking up and down with each step. My cheeky butt wiggling my seduction. My teardrop shaped breasts rolling within their limited confines... my desire for Lisa.

I stopped in front of my new lover next to my bed, bent over to show her my boobs, and pointed my stiff nipples right at her. "Ready?"

She answered by crawling on all fours and kissing me. I stood and she rose to her knees on my bed. Her arms were around my neck and my hands were on her waist. We kissed for a good two minutes or more. Our breasts smashed between us. Exchanging gentle lips and tongues of desire for each other. She broke the kiss first.

"I think I'm in love with you." Her expression convinced me she was serious. I worried for a second.

She started kissing my neck and throat... gently running her soft and petite hands along the sides of my torso. I got goosebumps. I moaned as my hands rested on the back of her head. She was driving me insane with her perfect kiss of my flesh. She licked her way down to my breasts and sucked my right nipple into her mouth... then... she bit me.

"Ho...ly Fuck!" I squeaked, as the electric shock from my nipple crashed into my clitoris. "Suck me!" I pressed her head into my boob as hard I could. She was raking my nipple against the roof of her mouth. I started bumping my pussy against the side of my mattress to stimulate my clit... I needed it... Bad.

Lisa sensed my need. She ran her right hand down my tummy and slipped her fingers inside my panties. She found my clitoral hood and clit instantly and squeezed.

"Ho...ly......Yeep!"

I collapsed into her arms, causing her to fall sideways. She grabbed me and I fell on top of her. She rolled me over, shoved her fingers into my panties again, dipped her fingers into my entrance and diddled my sensitive nub. I started bucking my hips against her hand... begging her for more. She snatched my left nipple with her lips and bit me again.

I started quaking in her arms, writhing involuntarily in any direction my body could go. She held me in place as she started fucking my pussy with three of her slender and petite fingers.

"Oh, God that feels so good. I love it," I whimpered into her shoulder, as I had my arms around her neck. Pulling her into my chest and boobs.

"You love it? I do, too, Lover," she whispered, into my ear. I think that's what she said. I was cumming too hard to actually recall exactly anything she was saying. She pulled her hand from my pussy and began licking her fingers. She offered me one of her fingers and I seductively sucked it and made love to it with my lips.

"You are one sexy minx, Amy. I've never seen anyone make love to someone's finger before. It's hot and I am so turned on right now."

I rolled her over and jumped on top. "I do love it, Lisa. When someone like you makes love to me and does it well... I love it."

I started kissing her and she responded. She was an absolute great kisser and... I love it. I began kissing her neck and throat. She rested her hand on my head as she moaned her approval. I worked my way down her soft and petite chest, pulled a bra cup away from her breast and kissed her nipple. She arched her back, released her bra, and tossed it to the side... revealing cute little B cups to play with. I growled as I began licking, kissing, and sucking her soft flesh. I slipped my hand inside the front of her panties and gently rolled her clitoris between my finger and thumb... she bucked against me and whimpered something I didn't understand.

1...45678...14