Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take them off," she whispered, as she tugged at the side waist of her panties. I jumped to my knees in front of her and raked the pretty panty from her hips and ankles, tossing them to the floor. She immediately parted her legs and presented her cute pussy.

"Hurry, kiss me."

I collapsed on my bed with my lips just millimeters from her sexy and aromatic pussy. I tentatively licked her crease and she growled. Arching her back and on her elbows... "Get busy, Girl. I need... HOLY-FUCK!"

I latched onto her clit before she could finish her command. I sucked it and raked it with my tongue... Moaning and watching me with slitted eyes... blue sparkles peeking out at me. They were beautiful. Her moans and gasps became more vocal over the next ten minutes and I sensed she was going to cum. I had licked her from the bottom of her crease to her cute little clit. I sucked on her labia, perineum and I twirled my tongue on her tiny asshole. When I sensed she was close, I put two of my petite fingers inside her and rubbed the front of her pussy with a "come hither" motion.

She clamped my head between her legs and fell back into the bed. I saw her eyes rolling around in their sockets before her head bounced on the mattress. She groaned and gasped as she quivered and writhed under my control.

"That's enough! Too much!" She couldn't bend to push me away because she was cumming too hard... so, I released her, crawled on top of her sexy and petite body and kissed her neck and throat to bring her down from her orgasm. She purred like a cute little kitten until she finally opened her eyes. As I was licking the fingers I had inside her, she wrapped me into her arms...

"That was fantastic, Lover. I just need a little time, OK?"

"Anything for you, Baby." I continued to kiss her neck, throat and behind her ear as my nipples kissed hers. Right then, Lisa began a cute little snore and I giggled. Gently, I left my bed and picked up my phone from the desk.

I saw I had a message on my Threema app and my heart jumped.

Chapter 8

Lisa and I played again later that afternoon until it was time for Jenny to return. I absolutely loved kissing her. She had the softest lips and she can kiss and make it so sensual and erotic at the same time. I was finding out real quick, in my first semester, there were girls who could kiss better than me. First Emily, then Claire, and now, Lisa. Lisa and I spent some special time just kissing because I asked her to help me be better. She squealed, took my face in her hands, and planted her lips on mine. For ten minutes... we kissed. A lovers kiss. The most erotic ten minutes I've spent in a long time.

I love to sideways 69 with girls, and I told Lisa it was a huge turn on for me. We spent nearly 20 minutes, just kissing and licking each other while on our left sides... my favorite side when it comes to 69.

When it was time to say good bye, Lisa kissed me and held me for a long time...

"I really enjoyed myself today, Amy," she whispered in my ear while we were still hugging. "I really loved the lingerie show. It was fun. I've never done that with another girl before." She released me and held my hands while we smiled to each other. "Do you think we could have another lingerie show with perhaps some others girls? I think it would be fun."

"Of course!" I squeaked. "And tomorrow, I want you to come with me to my favorite store. I'm going to buy another set and you can try some on."

We kissed and I had another wonderful lover... and friend.

The next day, Lisa and I went to the lingerie store. Because...

Donald finally sent me a message.

Amy... I would like to meet with you to discuss intimate matters. I must tell you, I am a terrible romantic. I try and I'm not very good at it. I suspect it's because of my intense and obsessive personality and I believe my military training has intensified my less favorable qualities. That said, I fully expect our anticipated relationship will be short lived. However, I can say with confidence, I can love a woman; physically. I'm certain I'm not the best you have experienced, but I hope you will return. My past lovers returned until my personally turned them away. I assure you, your safety with me will not be a concern. I respect women and enjoy them as companions. I am taking a great risk meeting with you. However, I must trust you, like I trust the men under my command. You and I can discuss additional details once we are together. I have a short work day on Fridays, so, I propose an early light dinner at my home a week from today. 4:00 pm. The kindest of replies and confirmation is requested. I will send my address when I receive your reply.

My personal regards,

Donald

OK... It was pretty sterile and unromantic. But damn! He is so handsome in his suit! This may be one of my greatest challenges. One, to get him to even see me, and now, to get him to lighten up and relax with a woman in his arms.

I absolutely love my lemon yellow lingerie set and when Jenny, Emily, and Claire loved it, I ordered another one in bright white. I hoped it would look great with my dark tan. So, when I tried it on, I fell in love with it. The contrast between my dark skin and the white lace was... erotic. I was turning myself on! My dark skin peeking out from the lacey holes... I can't describe how sexy it is. My dark brown nipples were on high beam. My perky butt and wide hips were hot.

After I adjusted the straps and wiggled my girls into the perfect position in the quarter cups, I turned to Lisa., from the three panel mirrors...

"Do you like it?"

Lisa's mouth was slightly open in total surprise... I giggled.

She turned to Elise, the sales girl. I saw lust in Elise's eyes. Then Lisa answered my question...

"If she wasn't here, Amy, I'd throw you to the floor and fuck you silly."

Elise laughed. "May I?" she asked. "I would like to check the fit."

Elise, with care, checked all the straps and hooks and then... she brushed my nipple with her left ring finger and I heard her moan. "It's perfect for you, Miss Masters."

I saw a look in Lisa's eyes I recognized.

"Lisa... would you like to try it on? We're about the same size."

For a moment, Lisa didn't know what to say. "You don't mind? I would love to."

I quickly changed, Lisa stepped into the dressing room and when she came out...

She was beautiful. But, the white color wasn't for her. Her skin was too creamy white.

"You need a little smaller cup and the waist is fine, Lisa; you look hot in the style. But, not the white." I turned to Elise. "Do you have this in a royal or cobalt blue to match her eyes?"

"Let me check in the back." A few minutes later, she returned.

"I don't have the color, but we can order it. I do have the style in red and I think the size will fit her figure."

Lisa quickly returned from the dressing room and Elise did size her perfectly, but again, the red wasn't her color. Elise spun on her toe and left, returning with a royal blue and a cobalt blue panty. As Lisa stood on the platform, she placed the panty in front of her and let me judge which color would be best for Lisa.

"Cobalt. Order it for me, please, would you Elise?"

"I like the cobalt, too. I'll get the order started now."

When Elise left, Lisa stepped off the platform and stood in front of me.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm buying my new friend a very sexy lingerie set. Lisa... I do this for my friends. I can't wait to see you in it."

"But, it's so expensive." She truly couldn't believe I was doing this for her.

"I don't place a dollar value on my friends, Lisa. I value their friendship. Don't you remember? I just met you and you invited me to sleep in your room when Alex was with Jenny. That was so sweet and trusting of you. I love you for it."

She fell into my arms.

"Thank you," she whispered, in my ear. "I do feel sexy in it."

*****

I was walking on the sidewalk with my right hand on my taser... inside my light weight coat pocket. Although, I didn't think I would need it.

The address Donald gave surprised the hell out of me. I knew immediately it was a Highland Park address. One of the most exclusive and expensive areas in Dallas County. The campus borders Highland Park and the Dallas Country Club is located there. My Daddy and Mommy are members. The address is so close to SMU, I walked to his house from my dormitory.

I'm the daughter of a real estate broker and I know real estate. The surprise was... the properties in Highland Park are in the millions for the 1930s and 1940s homes. Many have been updated, but their original styles have been preserved.

Where did Donald get the money for such a property on an assistant professor's salary?

I doubled back... twice... as Donald instructed, to see if anyone was following me. I rolled my eyes when no one even gave me a second glance as I walked down their street. The address brought me to a narrow, two story colonial revival, brick veneer home on the corner. I opened the unlocked front door and walked right in, as instructed by Donald.

When I closed the door and entered the living room from the entry way, there was Donald. Wearing the business suit I ordered him to wear for me and smiling the smile I remembered when he passed me on campus.

I squealed, dropped my overnight bag, and ran into his muscular arms.

"I am so happy to be here with you!"

"I am happy, too, Miss Masters. I've looked forward to this evening."

I looked at his lips. He had full lips, but not overly so, like some men of his color. His brown skin, not much different from my tanned skin. I wondered if he had a white ancestor. He was well groomed and had a slight hint of a masculine cologne. I liked it.

Without asking, I kissed him for a moment, pulled back and sought his permission. He leaned forward and kissed me. My heart leapt in my chest and I kissed him back. I gently probed his lips with my tongue and sought his permission again, while holding the back of his neck and head. He let me in. I moaned into his mouth with my arms around his neck. He had one hand on my butt cheek and he gently palmed me as I dueled with his tongue. He was a good kisser. I was surprised.

I pulled back and looked into his nearly black eyes through his cute scholarly round eyeglasses. I could see a hint of yellow in his brown tortoise style eyeglasses. He smiled at me and it looked like a happy smile.

"That was perfect, Professor Spears. You are meeting my expectations, Sir." I laughed as I hugged his neck. "Thank you for inviting me into your home."

He pulled away from my hug and he looked into my dark brown eyes.

"It has been some time since I've had a woman in my arms, Amy. I enjoyed our first kiss immensely. And... you may call me Donald."

It was then, I knew I had another friend with benefits... with the obvious exception. It had to be private. Something I would need to learn.

"I have cold cuts, cheese, fruit and vegetable party trays for dinner. I can send for something if you like."

"It's perfect," I chirped.

"I have wines and bottled water, and I also have a fully stocked wet bar."

"Water, please. I don't drink when I'm expecting benefits!" I chuckled. "It dulls the experience for me. I want to feel and enjoy the person I'm with."

"Perfect," he replied, as he offered me his arm to take, and escorted me to the kitchen.

His home had been remodeled. All modern appliances and furniture. It was cozy and warm. Again... I wondered how he was able to buy it all.

As we sat on bar stools and nibbled off the trays, we exchanged personal details of ourselves. I rolled my eyes in my thoughts, knowing he probably knew everything about me anyway. My three brothers, their wives, my nieces and nephews. He probably knew their names without me telling him. But, I told him anyway. He did tell me he was happy to meet the daughter of the most successful businessman in Dallas, and possibly, Texas.

When he told me about growing up in rural Georgia, the son of a lower middle class farmer, with six sisters and two brothers, I got the feeling it wasn't the truth. It was his standard admission to being normal like the rest of us... to hide the real truth. It was then I realized... his previous life. It must be hard to hide the truth about oneself. I couldn't help thinking he was hiding from something or someone. Maybe, many more than one someone. And again... I wondered if Donald was his real name. He said he was thirty years old, and that I believed. He looked the age.

I didn't eat a lot because sex on a full stomach is uncomfortable. To start the evening of carnal acts, I asked...

"You're bathroom?"

"Of course. Over there, take a left and then immediately on the left."

"Thank you."

I leapt from the chair, bent over to get my bag, and made absolutely sure he saw my cute and perky butt wiggle inside my black, high waisted leggings. I rocked my hips up and down with each step I took across his living room. I'm pretty sure I heard him groan as I disappeared into the next room. I giggled.

I took a wash cloth and freshened up. I washed my pussy, my arms pits, my neck, behind my ears, my tummy, along my butt crack, my breasts. I checked my messy pony tail for perfection, applied clear lip gloss to my pouty lips, pulled a fresh loose t-shirt from my bag and slipped it over my head and shoulders. The neck of the t-shirt fell off my left shoulder and hugged my upper arm. My lacy bra strap, bright and white, on my exposed shoulder. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I was hot and I knew it. Only a gay man would turn me down... maybe. If he was smart, he wouldn't. I could flip him. I giggled.

Donald was waiting in the living room on the couch when I entered. He snapped to attention when he saw me and smiled that infectious smile I love.

He had cleared the kitchen.

"I set the trays in the refrigerator if we need to nibble later and... You are absolutely beautiful, Amy."

I didn't thank him. I wanted him more... and badly. I crossed the room with my crop top t-shirt shirt swaying back and forth across my tummy and my hips were swaying. I had determination on my face and I was going to kiss him the moment I could put his lips onto mine.

I snatched the back of his head and pulled him toward my lips. I kissed him... hard. I hissed into his mouth, and when I did, he pulled my waist and back and pressed me into his chiseled chest. I could feel the blood in my veins begin to sizzle. My pussy quivered on the inside.

I released him from my kiss... "Your bedroom." It wasn't a question.

He took my hand and pulled me toward the rear of the house.

It was huge. The bedroom. Clearly a remodel. A king size bed, elegant matching furniture. A vanity in the en suite bathroom. A huge walk in, glass encased shower, huge above grade bathtub with water jets, and a double walk in closet. It was only half full with men's clothing and shoes.

I turned and looked at him in the middle of his bedroom, clearly wondering again. How could he afford this home and furnishings with a professor's salary? When he smiled at me in his handsome business suit, my pussy started churning. Without a word, I turned and disappeared into the vanity area. I flipped off my black flats, peeled my leggings from my hips and ankles, and raked my t-shirt over my arms and head. I turned toward the vanity mirror...

My new lingerie sizzled on my body and I never felt so sexy, and pretty, in my life. I double checked each strap and slightly adjusted one of my girls in my quarter cup, and tweaked my left nipple. My right knee buckled a bit... my little clit stirred... and I moaned. One last check of my hair and I was ready to seduce my handsome professor.

I entered his bedroom, stopped, cocked a hip, and rested a hand on my waist.

"Holy Jesus," he slurred. His eyes widened behind his eyeglasses and his eyebrows arched above the rims.

I slowly walked toward him. Rocking one hip, and then the other, as I took each step. I dropped my hand from my waist and swayed my arms and shoulders as I approached. His eyes grew bigger inside his glasses. I knew I had him. My girls wiggling inside their limited cup confines.

"I have rules, Professor Spears," I began, as I reached for his necktie. "Just as you have rules, I have my own. No exceptions."

He cleared his throat and squelched his words... "Of course."

I giggled in my thoughts at the squeak. I peeled his necktie from his shirt and watched him stare at my sexy nipples. I tossed his necktie aside.

"And if you can't follow the rules, there'll be no more play time for us. OK?" I reached to remove his coat and he nodded, as his eyes permanently focused on my high beam nips. I deftly slipped his coat from his shoulders and arms, and laid it across one of my arms. I zeroed into his eyes.

"I won't be treated like a whore or a slut. I'm a woman and insist on respect from men. I won't be called lewd and degrading names, other than lover, beautiful, sexy, and gorgeous. Got it?"

"Never," he promptly replied, in a military tone.

I turned on my toe, and walked... slowly to his closet... to show him my wiggling butt cheeks and swaying hips. I looked over my shoulder and I think I almost saw his knees buckle. I giggled as I hung up his coat and tie on a hanger. I returned to him, my breasts and stiff nipples wiggling seductively as I smile a sexy smile to him. Again, I think his knees buckled a bit.

I knelt at his feet and began untying his shoes. He promptly slipped them off with his other foot. I picked them up and returned to his closet. I peeked at him as I turned toward the closet. I saw him wipe a huge hand from the top of his face down to his chin and shake his head from side to side.

Oh, this is too easy!

I returned and stopped in front of him. I snatched the back of his head and pulled him into a tongue probing kiss. I removed his tonsil. I grabbed his belt buckle and released it. I unbuttoned his pants, pulled the zipper down and raked the waistband to his feet.

"Step out."

I twirled on a toe and returned to his closet to hang up his pants. Returning, he stood in the middle of his bedroom wearing teal colored, loose and airy boxer shorts and black socks... and his shirt.

"Loose the socks," I ordered.

He peeled the socks promptly from his feet and began unbuttoning his shirt. Never taking his eyes away from me. He tossed his shirt onto a nearby chair.

"The t-shirt. Off with it."

He reached to the bottom of his t-shirt and raked it over his head with both arms; tossing it to his left onto the floor.

It was my turn to say... "Holy Jesus."

I didn't say it, but I thought it.

He was ripped. More than any man I'd ever been with. This man had been doing the exercise. And very well. Well chiseled and defined six pack abs. Well defined pectoral muscles. A short and tight curly hair patch between his nipples... center of his chest. Biceps; lined and sharp. Thigh muscles forever. I couldn't help but think he was a warrior, and this is how a warrior prepares himself for combat.

I approached him and stopped in front of him... glaring into his eyes. I didn't say anything and he didn't either. I slowly reached for his left shoulder with my right hand and began caressing him with my fingers. I moaned at the strength of his flesh. I drew my fingers downward and caressed his very sexy pectorals. I threw my head back at the sensation transmitted into my hand. I drew my fingers across his chest as I watched him watch my hand trace lust across his muscles. He inhaled deeply and I felt his flesh expand. I crossed my fingers toward his other shoulder and arm and I rounded his right side.

"Professor Spears. I knew you were fit, but I had no idea." I continued as I turned toward his back... tracing my fingers along his muscular upper shoulders. I paused behind him.

1...56789...14