Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He formed a circle with his thumb and index finger at the base of his semi-erect cock, squeezed it, and raked his dick from the root to the tip. I then watched him stick his thumb, then his finger into his mouth and slurp his cum from his fingers. He smacked his lips.

It was the hottest thing I have ever seen, and I wanted to say so... but couldn't. My pussy was still popping off mini-orgasms, causing my eyes to roll around inside my head, and my body was quaking.

"You're something, Masters," he said, as he began dressing. "Watching you come is the most erotic experience I know. No one I've ever been with does it like you. It's... perfect." I smiled while I regained my sanity. Then, a mini-orgasm hit me and I crossed my eyes. He laughed, finished dressing, and knelt at my bed to kiss me.

"Call me about, Jenny."

He kissed me goodbye and opened the door... leaving me completely naked on my bed.

"Hi, girls!" I heard him say.

"See ya, Lucas," Emily replied.

"Hey, Lucas! Let me walk you out!" I don't know which girl said that.

I lolled my head toward the door... Emily, Jenny, Claire and half the dormmates in my hallway, poked their head into my room.

I was lying there...

Well fucked... sticky and crusty orgasm juices were on my legs, pussy, pubic hairs and tummy. Claire pushed herself past the others and entered the room.

"Damn, Amy. You've got half the dormitory worked up after the performance we just heard."

I tried to smile, but my head lolled in the other direction. Claire knelt at my head to whisper...

"You've just put Lucas on every girl's fuck list."

Chapter 6

Jenny called and said she was on her way up.

I squealed, tossed my phone on the bed, and straighten my desk from my accounting homework. While I waited for her arrival, I thought back on the days leading up to this Saturday morning.

Jenny and I had a talk about Lucas. I told her Lucas was interested in her and wanted to ask her out. I didn't tell her everything Lucas offered, because I didn't want to spoil the surprise for both of them. I did tell her Lucas was a wonderful lover, except for his kissing.

She entered our room, smiled, crossed the room, and hugged me.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, and... I want to know everything!"

When she set her purse and shoes on the floor, she looked exhausted. She winced when she sat on her bed.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm fine. Lucas... um... really liked my boobs, especially my nipples. They're a little sore."

I squeaked and sat next to her. "And?"

"I've got to make this quick... I'm exhausted and all I want to do is sleep... until next year." We both laughed. "He took me to dinner. A French restaurant near Turtle Creek. It was romantic and he was easy to talk, too. Did you know he's ranked 6th nationally in tennis?"

"I didn't." I was surprised I didn't know that about Lucas.

"He was also very interested in my career. He asked all the right questions, Amy. About my family, the work I did at the Federal Reserve." She sighed. "Afterward, we walked near the creek and held hands. Well, like you said, and we discussed it over dinner, we both knew we were going back to his apartment for sex." She paused and sighed. "He is a terrible kisser." We both giggled. "I excused myself to his bathroom, like you said, and put on my lingerie set. When I came out, I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head and his grin was as wide as the room."

"Yes!"

"He was on me in a flash... kissing my neck and shoulders. He pulled me into his room, led me to his bed and began stripping his clothes off. He's well-built. He slipped in beside me and we began kissing, but I couldn't take it anymore, so I started kissing his neck and chest. He liked it. I kissed and licked his nipples and began working my way to his dick... just like you taught me. I took him in my mouth. It's really different than your dildo I practiced on. But, I did have him going. He was writhing and groaning as I sucked and licked him. I pulled on his balls... hard, like you said, and he grunted in pain, but he told me to do it some more."

"Oh my, God," I squeaked. "More."

"I sucked him for quite a while and he told me was going to cum. I held him in my mouth, like you said. It was... different. I didn't expect the sensation of him cumming in my mouth. Well, anyway... Say... you didn't tell me this part. After he came in my mouth and I swallowed it, some of it got on my mouth and chin. He rolled over to me and started sucking it off my face."

"Holy Shit! Are you kidding me?"

She pursed her lips and nodded her head.

"After that, I did what you said. I rolled a condom on him, lubed him and myself up. Then he rolled me onto my back. He grabbed my left leg and held it inside his arm near the elbow."

I was thinking Lucas has got it figured out. This technique of his... he's got a lot of confidence.

"He leaned over me and placed his face against the left side of my neck, reached between us, and stuck his dick inside me. When I felt him entering me, I don't know why I did this, but I grabbed the back of his head... pulled his head into my neck and shoulder and grabbed across his back with my other arm... throwing my head back into the pillow. He really felt good inside me. It was... perfect. I wrapped my legs around him. When he started, he hit something inside me... I don't know what, but it felt really, really good. I said something, but I swear, it wasn't important. My pussy began pulling him in. The nerves down there were... very happy."

I knew exactly what she was talking about, but I didn't want to interrupt her.

"And, he kept touching that same spot, over and over... I couldn't help myself... I kept bucking my pussy against him, I couldn't get enough of it. It was the most pleasurable feeling I've ever experienced."

"I'm happy for you, Jenny. What else?"

"I don't know how long it had been because I couldn't think of anything other than myself and how good he felt inside me. I didn't want him to stop and, I told him not to stop what he was doing to me. And..."

She turned to look at me with a smile on her lips.

"While we were doing it, he told me I was sexy."

"Ah, that's so sweet. You are sexy, Jenny. Did he say anything else?"

"Yeah, he said, 'Cum for me, Baby. Cum real hard.' He said it several times." She paused and closed her eyes. I knew she was tired and I hoped she would finish the story. "I don't remember how many times I came."

"And you know what else? I think he knew when I was going to come, because he growled, reached between us with his left hand, found my nipple and pinched it. When he did, it's like he controlled my orgasm. I have never felt a feeling like I felt that very moment. I've masturbated in the past and orgasmed, but this was different. Very different. And... I can't believe I did this. I started screaming, it felt so good. I have never done that before. It was fantastic."

I started crying and pulled my hands to my face. I was so happy for Jenny.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm happy for you, Jenny. You're telling me everything that is supposed to happen for you." I choked on my words.

"Look... I'm really tired and I need to sleep. Can we do this later?"

"Absolutely! I love you, Jenny!" I kissed her on the lips, helped put her things away, tucked her into bed, pulled the shades and curtains, grabbed my books, notes, and homework... and left. On my way to the dorm study hall, I smiled. My friend looked happy, despite being tired.

Later the next day, she told me, she and Lucas, fucked doggy style and she liked it... but she didn't cum. She tried to ride him cowgirl, but she didn't have the coordination to do it very well. Lucas was sweet and told her everything was fine. They also fucked with her legs together and his legs outside hers while he was on top. Again, her description told me he was hitting her G-spot in that position, too. Oh... I almost forgot. He went down on her three times and again, she screamed out her orgasms.

She told me he really liked playing with her boobs. She described it as a "fascination." He sucked and bit her nipples until they got too sore. She was genuinely surprised when he asked her for a friends with benefits request and she readily accepted.

She thanked me for everything I'd done for her. Including the pretty clothes and lingerie. We hugged and kissed each other. She offered to do my accounting homework, which was sweet, but I told her "no."

I do my own homework. And, that included the homework I did on...

Donald Spears, Ph.D.

*****

When I first saw Professor Donald Spears, I quickly looked him up on the University website.

Army ROTC, University of Georgia, B.S., History and Political Science. M.S., World Military History, Pennsylvania State University. Ph.D., World History and Politics, Princeton University. Captain, US Army and currently US Army Reserves. Assistant Professor of History, Southern Methodist University.

I made it a point to change my path to my PolySci class to see if my very hot professor Spears would appear again, and low and behold. He did. Again, he greeted me with a smile and a "Good morning," and I cheerfully returned his greeting. I turned and stood as I watched him walk away. God, he's handsome and that walk he has... straight and confident. He was wearing a gray business suit that day. Every Monday and Wednesday, the same. Neatly pressed business suit, white shirt, and necktie. His scholarly eyeglasses were sexy. We would meet and greet each other as we passed for the next two weeks. Each time, I stopped and watched him disappear behind the liberal arts building. I sighed, happily, as I turned to continue to my next class.

On the Monday of the third week, we greeted each other, as usual, but this time, as we passed each other, he turned his head toward me as he continued walking. He smiled at me and I gave him a wide grin in return. For a second, I thought he was going to stop and say something to me, but he turned his head and continued walking.

That all changed the following Wednesday.

Earlier, I began thinking I might have caught the attention of Dr. Donald Spears on Monday. The more I thought about it, the more I was convinced, he did want to speak to me. So, today... I intentionally stopped and stepped off the walkway as he approached me. He saw me immediately, and with his predictable smile, he looked right at me. Expecting him to say "Good morning,"... he stopped and faced me.

"I see you each Monday and Wednesday and I thought I would stop and introduce myself."

I was proud... Again. I successfully got another hot looking man to say a few words to me.

"My name is Donald Spears. I'm an assistant professor in History."

Before I could open my mouth...

"And, you are Amy Masters."

I'm certain my smile turned into a gapping dropped jaw. I checked... I was still smiling.

He chuckled. "You have one, very infectious smile, Miss Masters."

"Thank you. I... how did you know my name?"

He chuckled loudly, turned toward his building, and said, "Follow me. I know you have a class in a few minutes, so I won't keep you long." I stepped in beside him and matched his pace.

"US Army Intelligence and NSA. Habit," he offered, with a sharp tone. "I am constantly aware of my surroundings and the people within. You caught my attention the first day I saw you and when you kept reappearing in the same location..." He turned his head and looked at me with a sly smile... showing his brilliant white and perfectly formed teeth. I smiled back. I quickly looked at his left hand... no ring.

"So, Miss Masters. I see, just now, you know I am not married and I have a suspicion why I keep seeing you each Monday and Wednesday." He snapped to a stop and faced me. His smile turned into a stern look.

Before I could say anything...

"You're not the first young lady I've had to deal with, since my arrival here." His stern look didn't change. "The University has a strict policy regarding staff and students, and I mean to abide by it, Miss Amy Masters. Daughter of Leon and Olivia Masters. Majoring in General Business, minor in Real Estate. Residing in the women's dormitory. Roommate, Jennifer Dodge. Drives a Mercedes SLC Roadster. Texas plate number, Echo Mike Kilo 4723 and Texas real estate brokers license number Sierra Lima zero 5737 zero Foxtrot."

When he got to my roommate, I knew I was up against my equal... or maybe better. I knew one day, this would happen, and I planned for it. I just didn't expect it from Captain Spears.

I didn't hesitate one second when he glared at me after his smart ass recitation of my personal information.

"How dare you," I hissed, and leaned forward for effect. "Where the hell do you get off lecturing me by throwing my personal information into my face?! I'm not one of your students you can intimidate into submission because of your military background. Are you trying to scare me off with your smart aleck stern tone and recitations from memory? One moment, I see a handsome man who greets me with a kind 'Good morning' and caring smile, and the next moment, you're a... you're a... an asshole! I was hoping I could buy you a cup of coffee and get to know a very handsome and kind man, but forget it." I swept the air with my hand and arm on my last words. "You won't see me ever again, butthead!"

I spun on my toes, ready to return to my class... praying my outrage had the desired effect. I feared, because of his military training, he wouldn't bite the bait.

As I took my first step with my back to him, he snatched my arm and tried to keep me from leaving...

"Wait."

"Let go of me!" I hissed, as I yanked my arm from his grip. He let me go.

I did my very best to leave as though nothing ever happened, and I think I did. I wanted him to see me walk away... my hips swaying, and my sexy butt wiggling in my high waisted, black leggings. I wanted him to want me. I didn't look back... on purpose. I wasn't really angry, but I did give him a good, and convincing performance that I was angry. I prayed... someday... I would see him again. And... it would be in my playground, instead of his.

*****

I finished my last class on Thursday morning and headed to my room to do; of all things... accounting homework. I groaned at the thought when I entered the dormitory lounge. I didn't see any of my friends, so I pranced up the stairs toward my room. As I reached my floor and turned toward my room, I saw a man leaving my room... a man whom I didn't know.

He was a big and athletic man. About six feet four inches tall and likely was 250 pounds, or more. He was big. He wasn't the most handsome of men, but he wasn't ugly. Dark hair and blue eyes. He smiled at me when he drew near and said... "Hi."

"Hi," I replied, as I watched him turn for the stairs and disappear.

"I'll be damned," I whispered under my breath. I spun on my toes and walked briskly to my room. As I entered...

"Whoa!"

The aroma of sex, dang near toppled me to the floor. I fanned the air with my hand and arm.

"Jenny?"

Jenny was brushing her blonde locks and she turned to me with a beautiful smile. She was wearing the silk robe I bought for her and it was wide open in the front. She wasn't even trying to hide all of her girl parts.

"Who was the man that just left here?" I crossed the room and tossed my backpack on the bed.

"That was Alex." She inhaled and let it out slowly. She looked at me. "What do you think?"

"About Alex? What the hell? Where did you meet him?"

"At the athletic mixer last Sunday." She hummed in her throat. I could tell she was coming off the euphoria of orgasms. "Lucas invited me to the mixer. He told me it would be a good opportunity to meet some men. All of the men and women athletes were there."

"I didn't know they had athletic mixers."

"Yeah, I didn't either and I've been here for a year. Anyway, I was there for about ten minutes, hanging with Lucas and Alex came up and introduced himself. Hell, I was grateful any man would speak to me."

"Oh my, God, Jenny." I hugged her naked body and kissed her. "And then what?"

"We talked and I found he was easy to talk to. He's the starting offensive guard on the football team and he made all conference last season. He's majoring in geology."

I stood there... speechless. Jenny began laughing at me.

"He asked if he could come over here to visit me in the lounge and before I knew it, I had his cute ass up here. I texted you about the private time. You know, when we have someone in the room?"

"Oh, no!" I cried, as I snatched my phone from my purse. It was dead. "I can't believe it." I turned to her with shock on my face. "It's dead. I must've forgot to charge it. Damn, Jenny. I could've walked in on you two. I'm sorry."

She waved a hand at me in dismissal, closed her robe and tightened the belt. "I'm good. We'll have to put out another signal then. I'm going to take a shower." She gathered her bath kit from her closet. "He wants to see me again. Dinner at a sandwich shop on Mockingbird. And, oh... the RA brought a note for you. It's on your desk." Then... she left.

I blinked several times. I smiled at Jenny's new found ability to find a man. But, I waved at the air because of the strong odor, opened a window and found Alex's used condom in my trash. I laughed.

I turned to my desk and picked up a small envelope addressed to me. I opened it... read the first handwritten line and...

Smiled.

Chapter 7

It had been ten days since I last saw Donald Spears. Then, out of nowhere, I received a handwritten note.

Dear Miss Masters,

I have been considering our last meeting and I've come to the conclusion, that you were correct in many of your observations about me. I was rude and grossly overbearing. I apologize. However, my position concerning the University student and staff policy is firm. This being said, and consulting the University legal department, I can have a brief meeting with you, off campus, over a cup of coffee. I would ask for the pleasure to apologize to you, in person, if you so choose.

I propose the Roasted Bean Coffee shop on Mockingbird Lane, Wednesday evening, the 14th, at 8:00 pm. Your presence, or absence, will send a clear message to me.

My personal regards,

Donald Spears, Ph.D.

"Yes," I hissed, when I finished reading the letter. I clutched the note to my breasts.

Now, I was driving to the coffee shop to meet my handsome professor. I didn't expect to seduce him tonight, but my goal was to get him to see me again.

I wore a high waisted, black pleated skirt with a matching black, light weight sweater, with small white polka dots. The sweater buttoned up the front and left just a tiny, tiny hint of my cleavage. The bottom of my sweater just barely reached the top of my skirt and revealed a hint of my tummy. Oh... my thin fabric bralette let my nipples poke against my thin sweater.

I opened the door to the coffee shop and saw Dr. Spears in the back corner. He snapped to attention from his chair and smiled the same smile I remembered. I looked to the left and right. There were three other customers in the shop.

Smiling, I let my hips rock up and down as I approached him and I saw him glance at my figure. I'd seen that look before from other men. And, women.

"Good evening, Dr. Spears."

"Thank you for accepting my invitation, Miss Masters. May I get you a coffee?"

"Latte, please."

Moments later, he took a seat across from me, after ordering at the counter, and I smiled.

"Let's get the purpose of this meeting out of the way, shall we?" He paused for effect. "Miss Masters. During our last meeting, I was out of line. You did absolutely nothing to provoke my outburst. Mind, I'm the one who stopped to say hello to you; not you. I'm the one who invited you to walk with me; not you. Mind, you barely said a word before I... came down on you with my pre-conceived notions of your intentions. I was wrong and I will not provide an excuse for my behavior. Miss Masters... I apologize. It will not happen to you, or another young woman, in the future. I truly desire for you to accept my apology."

1...34567...14