Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sideways 69.

And, we ate each other out for the next 15 minutes.

I peered over Claire's leg to see how Emily and Jenny were doing. Emily was now going down on Jenny. Jenny had her hand on top of Emily's head and her ample hips were humping her face. Her cleavage was swirling around on her chest inside her bra and she was pushing her left breast into her chest and toward her neck. Her moans were becoming louder by the minute. While I was pulling gentle suction on Claire's tiny clit, Jenny came. Maintaining focus on Claire, I heard...

"Oh, God it feels so good... pleasedon'tstopdon'tstop." A moment later, Jenny let out a groan that sounded as though she was in agony. I peeked quickly... She rolled her head slowly from one side to the other. Her face wrenched in pleasure. Emily sucking Jenny's clit.

I returned to Claire's pussy and within seconds, Claire cried out her orgasm... holding my head and pressing my lips solidly against her sensitive button. When Claire pushed my mouth away, she curled up into a fetal position and I watched her pussy twitch between her clinched legs as her vagina convulsed through her orgasm. It was a hot scene and sexy.

I leapt to my feet and walked toward the kitchen. I still had my sexy bra on and I was proud of my looks in it. I opened a bottle of water and pulled a gulp. As I pulled the bottle from my lips, Emily pranced in with a wicked smile on her face. She snatched a bottle, opened the top, and gulped three gulps. As she was drinking, I couldn't help thinking how sexy her tiny titties were. So petite... pink nipples... freckles just inches away on her upper chest and neck. I've been with girls with small breasts, but I think Emily's are the smallest I've ever seen. They're cute... and sexy. I growled a soft growl as I imagined my lips on them.

"I almost killed her," she chuckled, as she finished her last gulp. "And, I saw you give my titties a good, hard once over. You like?" She fingered her right breast and wiggled it.

"I do," I slurred, as I placed the bottle of water back on my lips. I swallowed. "How 'bout you and me next?" She winked her reply and I smiled. She leaned over and kissed me... hard. I placed my hand on the back of her head, stood on my toes, and pressed her harder against my lips as my tongue sliced through her lips and I extracted her tonsil. I could smell Jenny's love lotion on Emily's face. The aroma caused my pelvic muscles to twitch.

"Are you sure Jenny's OK?" Claire asked, as she picked up a water from the countertop. I spun around and went into the living room. Jenny had her hand over her pussy and her chest was heaving. I knelt beside her. She felt my presence.

"Thank you," she moaned, as she rolled her head and looked at me with slitted eyes. I smiled as wide as I could.

Before I knew it, Emily pushed me onto the mattress and pounced on me. I snatched her back and rolled her so I was on top. I began kissing, sucking, and biting her cute titties. I was aching to get my mouth on them, and now... I was going to make good on my lust for Emily.

She held the back of my head in place as I slurped. She was humping against my pussy and I soon matched her rhythm. Our clits eventually found each other and we rubbed it out until Emily screamed and squashed my face into her chest with her hands and arms. She was shaking violently and I was beginning to think I was going to suffocate. I turned my head and sucked all the oxygen from the room... it was loud. After Emily regained her sanity, I scooted toward her and began kissing her cheek and neck. She cooed her approval as her eyes hadn't opened yet. I looked up and saw Jenny smiling at us. I smiled back and wiggled an eyebrow.

Over the next six hours, we traded partners, except for Jenny and me. I was a little disappointed, but I supported her decision. She wasn't comfortable having sex with me because we were roommates.

The highlight of the night was when Claire brought out an 18 inch double ended, purple dildo. I don't think Jenny had seen one before. Emily and I got on all fours with our asses facing each other, while Claire inserted one end inside Emily and the other inside me. The lubricated silicone dildo was thick and I moaned long and loud as Claire slowly inserted it so I could adjust. My pussy nerves were loving it. It felt great and my pussy was pulling it in. After Emily and I felt comfortable from the oversized cock, Claire slowly pushed it inside Emily while the dildo withdrew for me, and then... vice versa. Soon, Claire was sliding the purple cock back and forth in us and it only took a few seconds before I was panting and moaning loudly. Emily was telling us how good it felt. Claire fucked us both with the purple monster for a good ten minutes when Emily cried out her orgasm and that sent me into one, too. After another good ten minutes of recovering from our orgasms, Emily asked Jenny if she wanted to go with Claire. For a moment, I thought Jenny wasn't going to participate, but she nodded and dropped to the mattress on all fours... hands and knees. Emily went to the kitchen to wash the purple invader with soap and water. Claire smiled at me and walked herself backward on hands and knees... toward Jenny's wide ass. Emily inserted one end into Jenny first. Jenny moaned as Emily slowly inserted the lubricated invader. When Emily stopped, Jenny asked for more.

I was surprised and I think Emily was, too... she looked at me with a cocked eyebrow. Emily slowly withdrew the purple cock and pushed it in a little deeper. Jenny began growling.

"More," she groaned. "I'll tell you when." Emily arched an eyebrow at both me and Claire. When Jenny called out "when," I'm pretty sure her pussy swallowed at least ten inches of the 18 available. Claire backed up to the other tip and shoved her pussy on it.

"Go," Claire hissed, and Emily started fucking them both with the purple cock. For the next fifteen minutes, Jenny came three times... squelching out words I couldn't understand and growling like an animal... she collapsed to the floor on the final orgasm with her pussy twitching and clutching the purple plastic. When Jenny fell to the floor with the dildo still inside her, it pulled the slick cock out of Claire and Claire whimpered in disappointment.

When it was time to go, we cleaned up our mess, and returned the furniture to their original positions. I put my panties and bra back on while we cleaned because I felt sexy in them. When Jenny came out of the bedroom with her new dress and shoes, she took my hands inside of hers.

"Thank you. I'll never forget this day." She took a deep breath. "I had fun with Emily and Claire, but I'm... uh... right now, I don't know if this is for me."

Emily stepped up right then... She had heard Jenny's words. Jenny smiled to Emily and continued.

"I could change my mind, but I have my doubts I could truly like a woman enough to have sex with her. I am interested in meeting some men, and you mentioned...Um..."

"Yes, I did mention it, Jenny." I saw her eyes flicker to my nipples peeking over the edge of my sexy lace bra. I giggled in my thoughts. "I've been thinking on that very subject these past couple of weeks, and I have some friends in mind. We'll talk about it when we get back to our room. I have some suggestions for you. You decide, OK?"

Chapter 5

The next week, I took a different way to my PolySci class because I was pissed and needed to walk it off. My accounting professor... assistant professor!... was giving everyone hell. He was yelling at incorrect answers, and everyone taking the class was uptight because of his outrageous behavior. One girl from the class told me she heard his wife left him. Another girl told me he was passed over for full professor. The boy next to me shrugged his shoulders at me in class...

"At least we'll be experts in accounting by the end of the semester." He slammed his book and poked it, and his notes, into his backpack.

It didn't matter... I was so pissed at the extensive homework assignments, because it took too much of my free time to be with my friends.

I was screaming under my breath when...

I man in a business suit.

"Jesus," I mumbled, as I stepped off the walkway onto the grass to let him pass.

Just a few steps away and approaching rapidly was a handsome black man... Well-groomed and wearing a very well fitted dark gray business suit... Wearing scholarly looking round glasses, brown... carrying a leather brief case. He looked at me, smiled, and...

"Good morning."

"Good morning," I replied.

I smiled in return and he continued on his way in the other direction. As I watched him walk away, I quickly deduced he was about six feet tall and he was exercising. His broad shoulders and thick thighs were too obvious. His skin was brown... the color of my tanned skin. And he had a happy and handsome face.

I looked at my phone for the time. I had ten minutes to get to class. I followed him in a half walk, half run. My blue and white sundress was swirling about my knees. I saw him enter a doorway in the liberal arts building and I tried to catch up. As I entered the building, I saw him step inside an office door and disappear. I looked at the door... History.

I saw a woman inside at the reception desk where there were multiple offices. I opened the door and stepped inside.

"May I help you?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I think I recognized the man who just came in here a moment ago. Could you tell me his name?"

"Donald Spears. He's an assistant professor of history."

At that very moment, I heard a door slam down the hall and soon the handsome man turned the corner into the reception area... smiling at me and the woman at the desk. He side stepped me and went out the door into the hallway and turned right. I estimated him to be about thirty years old as he passed me. The woman looked at me with an arched eyebrow.

"Not him," I replied, to her unasked question, and shrugged my shoulders. I turned to the door and followed Professor Spears. As soon as I left the office, he turned right... down a hallway. As I reached the hallway, he was walking away with an erect back, and a posture and stride of confidence. He stopped, opened the door to the last classroom on the right and disappeared inside. As I reached the classroom and peered through the window in the door, he was already speaking to the class. He saw me out the corner of his eye and turned his head toward me. He paused with a neutral look, briefly smiled to me, and returned to his students.

At least I know who he is now. I turned for my PolySci class with a quick step. The more I thought of Donald Spears, the more I wanted him.

*****

I stepped inside the dormitory entrance after the end of my classes. I had accounting work to do and I steered direct for the stairs to my room.

"Amy!"

I turned to see Emily, Claire, and... Jenny... talking to the Beebe brothers. I was happy to see the girls accept Jenny so quickly. I smiled and waved as I continued toward the stairs. I didn't see Lucas get up from the couch, but he intercepted me right before I reached the stairway.

"Amy... Dang. I've wanted to see you. I know you told me on the phone you're studying a lot, but geez. After that night we had together, I can't get you out of my mind."

"I'm sorry, Lucas," I sighed, as I caressed his cheek. "I miss you, too. I've got this really asshole accounting professor and he's busting everyone's balls." I giggled.

"Can't even take a break to have dinner with me again?" He looked deeply disappointed. "I know you have lots of friends with benefits and you explained it all, but... I did enjoy just talking to you. You're a lot of fun to talk to, and I don't need the benefits."

"Ah, you're sweet." I kissed him on the lips. "Perhaps..."

Right that very second, an idea instantly formed in my brain.

I looked at my friends at the other end of the lounge, and more specifically... at Jenny. Jenny, the girls, and Cole were smiling as they talked. I turned to Lucas.

"Go sign in at the security desk for my room and follow me. Maybe we can work something out before I do my homework." His eyes sparkled as he turned for the desk.

I set my backpack on the bed as Lucas closed the door to my room.

"OK... I want to make a deal," I began... enthusiasm in my voice.

"OK."

"It's about Jenny."

"Jenny?" He looked a little confused.

"Yeah. The poor girl hasn't had man since high school and I want to help her." I wiggled an eyebrow at him.

"Sex with Jenny?" He nodded and... smirked a smile at me. "OK... When?"

I blinked... I didn't expect it to be that easy. And when my face showed it, Lucas gut laughed.

"But you don't even know what my quid pro quo will be?"

When Lucas smiled at me, I smiled back.

"Doesn't matter, for two reasons. One, I know you'll offer something I know will be fun for both of us. The second is..." He approached me and whispered... "I like a big girl on occasion. My first girlfriend was a lot like Jenny. Big girls are fun, too."

I'm pretty sure my mouth was open in total, absolute surprise. Lucas laughed again as he sat on my bed and offered me his hand to sit by him.

"You tell her I agree to help her with her sexual frustrations and, if it's as fun as I hope, I'm interested in a friends with benefits deal with her. I give her the same date I had with you... Dinner, business suit, walk along Turtle Creek... she comes home with me, and she can leave anytime she wants. I'll bring her back to the dorm."

He laughed again when he looked at me with my, "I can't believe it," look. I slugged his bicep and smiled.

"That's very generous, Lucas. I didn't expect it would be this easy when I wanted to talk to you. So, I'm going to make it easy for you." I slurred my last few words and slitted my eyes. I kissed him... hard and slimed his tonsils with my tongue. Then...

"At a future date, to be arranged, this is my offer. I come to your apartment. I bring the food, wine, water and myself." I giggled and he smiled. "I suggest on a Friday evening... after a light dinner, we play until we can't play any longer. I stay with you until Sunday morning, or... until you need your rest." I laughed and he tickled me. "If you're interested, you can invite Cole to play, too." His eyes widened as he grinned. "I know you and Cole play with Emily and Claire at the same time. Cole is invited if you want." I pushed him onto his back and straddled his hips... I leaned over and pressed by boobs into his chest to kiss him. In a lusty and wicked tone, I said... "I can play with two men at the same time, Lucas. The thought of you and Cole inside of me is driving me crazy right now."

"Jesus," he moaned. I smiled my wicked and sinister smile, and kissed him.

"Get your clothes off... I only have thirty minutes. Condoms and lube are in my closet."

I rolled off of him, slipped my phone from my purse and sent an urgent message to Jenny...

Private time until 12:15. OK?

A moment later, Jenny replied...

Have fun. I'll hang with Emily and Claire till then.

I smiled as I set my phone on the desk. I turned to find Lucas locking the door and he had already placed a condom on his erect cock. That was fast. I unbuttoned my dress in the front and wiggled out of it. I unsnapped my bra and peeled my panties from my hips. I grabbed his hand and ordered him onto his back. I grabbed the bottle of lube, straddled his hips, and lubed his cock and my pussy. I grabbed his cock, positioned him at my entrance and lowered my hips... his dick slipped into me slowly. His dick ignited a fire inside me... Lucas and I closed our eyes and moaned in unison, as he entered me.

"Holy Fuck," I slurred, as the last two inches of his cock slipped into me and tapped my cervix. The fire is roaring now.

I placed my hands on his upper chest and started riding him... swiveling my hips forward and backward along his pubis. He reached for my nipple and squeezed it. The shock wave went straight to my clit and I squeaked... three times.

"Put your hands behind your head. Don't touch me."

I concentrated on his dick twirling in tiny circles against my vaginal walls. Each twirl sending messages to the nerves throughout my body and mind. I could feel my pussy leaking onto his pubis... My girls twirling on my chest between my stiff arms... my nips vibrating... My mattress was loud and protesting.

I love it.

I was moaning and squeaking... squeaking and moaning... I rode and fucked Lucas' cock for the next six minutes and I felt my orgasm building... fucking fast!

"Almost... almost... I love it..." I grunted, as I squeezed my eyes shut. "OhMyGod......Yeep!"

My pussy contracted on Lucas and I thought I was going to cut him in half. I bore my pussy against his pubis as hard as I could... My fingernails dug into his nearly hairless upper chest... I leaned forward, grabbed his throat and clutched it... He placed his hand on my hand in case I got out of control. I opened my eyes and I knew he was watching me very carefully after I seized him. My pussy was cumming and cumming... over and over again. It felt so fucking good.

"GAWD!" I barked, as I finally took a breath of oxygen. "This feels so fucking good."

He arched his back and seized me with his arms. In one fluid motion, he had me on my back... My legs wrapped around his waist. He leaned back, grabbed my left leg, and placed it in the crook of his elbow... leaning into my chest, slightly to the left. He reached between us and lined his cock up with my entrance. It was then, I realized he had done the exact same position the first night we were together.

As he slowly pushed his cock into me...

I snatched the back of his head, pulled him into my neck, clutched his back at the shoulders and simultaneously moaned...

"Ho...ly Fuck."

He started fucking me and hit my G-spot on the first stroke... Again!

It felt so fucking good. He rubbed the front of my pussy with his beautiful cock and I squeaked, moaned, and whimpered for the next two minutes. I'm sure I was loud.

Enjoying the most wonderful body sensations imaginable. He was mumbling something in my ear, but I wasn't paying any attention... I was on another planet. Suddenly, my orgasm came out of nowhere... I screamed...

"OhMyGod... Yeep!"

I squeezed him so hard, I thought I was going to snap his ribs... I quivered beneath him... I could feel my stiff nipples rubbing his chest... My pussy was clutching and releasing his cock... I couldn't see anything except colors. My body was consumed in the most intense pleasures.

"Oh, gawd this feels so good," I croaked.

"I love when a woman cums in my arms, Amy. Don't tell Jenny what I can do, OK?"

I answered him with another explosive orgasm. With an overwhelming effort, I struggled my next words... "Can you feel me cumming on your dick?"

"Yes," he hissed into my ear. "It's hot, Baby. You're hot."

He continued fucking me... giving me his consuming pleasures... over and over.

He flipped me over, inserted his cock into my pussy, and fucked me. His knees were outside my legs. One hand on my face and another on my hip. He slapped his pubis against my ass on every stroke. Every other stroke, I screamed my lungs out into my pillow. I don't know how long he fucked me, because I came, God knows, how many times. There was a time, near the end, I thought I was going to pass out.

When I recovered, I knew I had to get my accounting work done or face a screaming professor. Then, I realized I didn't remember Lucas cumming. I watched as he rolled off me, dropped his feet to the floor, and snapped upright. I rolled onto my back and lolled my head to the left...I could see his cum in the tip of the condom and I sighed my relief. Again, I watched him snap the condom from his dick, tie the end, and toss it into the trash next to my desk. What happened next, surprised the hell out of me.