An A to Z of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woah! I knew it!"

"Well you may know it, but I certainly don't. Frankly, I'm pretty confused and I certainly don't want to mess with John, and I definitely don't want to lose you."

"Oh Anna, I think you'll find that what we have transcends one night of sexual gratification, and as for John, then as Tennyson said, ''Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.' Sleeping with you will be the best thing that has ever happened to him, I can guarantee it."

"Oh shut up you. I can't help being nervous, but I guess if I never do it, I'll never know. I do also see why you think it might help."

"Exactly. Far too many people have 'if only' on their epitaph! You go for it girl! But only if you want to." Zoe wanted to help her, not pressurise her. "I've already said I think you should, it's just down to you. We can go home now if you want and we'll never see John and Clare again, that's fine by me, but I think you might regret it."

"Yes, he is really nice." Anna replied, somewhat embarrassed, "Actually he is super nice. He's bi too."

"Really? Well, I never. How do you know that?"

Anna bit her lip. In her excitement, she had forgotten that that was their secret.

"Please Zoe, please just forget I said that. Honestly me and my big mouth."

"OK, but in return, you'd better make good use of that big mouth of yours tonight. I noticed that he's packing."

"O.M.G. Zoe, you are just the worst!" Anna exclaimed, but then laughed. "So OK, but you are right on both counts. I really do feel that I would like to sleep with him, and I'm guessing you want to sleep with Clare, so I'm sure you can find something to occupy your big mouth with as well, she's got amazing tits. I'll tell you all about it in the morning. Deal?"

"Seal the Deal?"

Anna pressed her lips against Zoe's and let Zoe grab her ass, pulling her towards her. It was so lovely kissing her. She was forceful and gentle at the same time, and she was so soft. On balance, Anna knew that she preferred it with girls, but the lure of something new and so different was really strong. She needed to know.

"Mwah!" The two girls separated.

"Love you forever!" Zoe said. "Love you forever too," Anna replied.

When they returned to the table, Clare and John were talking quite intensely and looked up with a slightly serious expression. John asked Anna if he could talk to her, and she followed him to a quiet corner. He held her hand.

"We never really finished that conversation."

"No."

"We said a lot of things and when we danced, it just made things clearer for me. I just wanted to make sure you were clear that I have really strong feelings for you and I don't want this evening to end."

Anna quickly decided to say what she wanted. She had nothing to lose.

"Neither do I," she answered, looking into his eyes and freeing her hands so she could place them on his shoulders. She kissed him. It was a slow submissive kiss where their lips just melted into one another's.

"I want to spend the night with you," she whispered in his ear. Her arms were now wrapped around him and her head on his shoulder.

~~~***~~~

So here she was, holding a man's hand as she walked to his hotel with her best friend and her temporary lover. The hotel was just around the corner and was a pleasant enough establishment, but certainly not the Ritz. The concierge didn't even take his eyes off the TV set as the four of them climbed into the lift, giggling. Clare and John had rooms opposite each other at the end of the corridor and it certainly seemed that, unlike their guests, John and Clare were a little concerned about being heard and wanted to get into their rooms as quickly as possible. Zoe took Anna's hand and gave her a huge kiss before letting John take her into his room. She followed Clare, laughing!

John brought out two glasses of white wine and they sat by the end of the bed on the two chairs by the window. It almost seemed as if they had suddenly become shy of each other, a little afraid of spoiling things and scared of the next step. She knew needed to have her first man, or, she corrected her own thoughts, to let this man be the first to have her, but she also knew that she wanted it to be good.

She stood up, leant on the arms of his chair, bent down and kissed him deeply. He returned the kiss, their tongues exploring. He began to kiss quite hard, but Anna wanted more tenderness, so she pulled back slightly and offered him her neck which he smothered in a mass of gentle kisses. Their breathing was fast and heavy. Anna moved her hands to rest on his firm thighs, her thumb found the end of his erection and played with it as their lips joined together again. She knew what she wanted as she felt that tingle inside her and her body rapidly warming from the inside. She wanted it to be special, it already was special, and she wanted it now.

She moved her face towards John's lap and took hold of his zip. She pulled it down slightly, but he placed his hand under her chin and brought her head up. He kissed her gently and spoke quietly, saying that there was no hurry and suggesting what they should do next. She smiled, kissed him, and they both stood up. She loved this man! It was going to be so amazing.

She took off his jacket and placed it on the back of the chair. She undid his tie, leaving it wrapped loosely around his neck while she began undoing his shirt, kissing him after releasing each button. She placed her hands on his chest. It felt warm, hard and muscular. She slid her hands up and over his shoulders, pushing the short-sleeved shirt off and pulling it down behind him, casting it onto the table.

She rubbed her hands over his chest and kissed his nipples, before sliding down so her head was in front of his tenting trousers. She felt his erection and looked up at him, pressing her cheek against his burning manhood as she unlaced his shoes. He steadied himself on her shoulders as he stepped out of them and let her pull off his socks. She reached up and undid his trousers, sliding them down and helping him step out of them. She kissed the front of his red slips, loving that slightly musky man smell, and placing her mouth on the head of his throbbing cock through the material. He groaned and she sighed. She stood up, turned and pushed her ass into him, feeling the heat of his erection against her ass. Multitasking, she folded his trousers and placed them neatly on the chair.

She turned, grabbed the ends of his tie and pulled him into a kiss. Then she ran her hands down his body as she bent down in front of him, resting on her heels. She looked at his cock, stretching the thin cotton of his slips which hid nothing of its form. She moved towards it, kissing its length gently through the soft and luxurious material. It throbbed and jerked, and when she placed her hand under his balls, it grew, and its head burst out through the elasticated waistband. She kissed its exposed underside, before lapping at it with her tongue, just as if it was a big clitoris. This was her first cock and she was a bit nervous. She had seen just enough movies to know broadly what to do, but that didn't mean she would be any good! She trembled in relief when she heard John moan and felt his cock twitching and growing under her ministrations.

Encouraged by his reaction, and wanting to take him in her mouth properly, she eased his slips down far enough that his cock and balls were free of the scanty material. To her virgin eyes, and so close to it, it seemed enormous. She studied it quickly, aware of its heat radiating against her cheeks. Its head was slick and smooth with its foreskin back past the slightly purple ridge. Along its length were small ridges where the veins were pumping the blood that was making it so hard. She reached out and eased his slips off his thighs allowing them to slide to the ground. He stepped out of them and pulled Anna to her feet. She would have to wait. It was her turn to be undressed.

She turned away from him and bent forward slightly, lifting the hem of her neat little black party dress, so his erection could go under it and rub against her panties. He groaned and she sighed. She felt its head moving against her wetness. It was making her tremble and her breathing was short and heavy. John leant forward and began to undo the dress, slowly sliding the zip down from her neck to the small of her back, revealing her black bra strap which he found surprisingly erotic. He pulled the dress carefully over Anna's head, messing her hair slightly as it rose above her. He grabbed her waist, just above her matching black Brazilians and twisted her round to face him. He carefully laid her dress on the back of the chair over his suit.

She was easily as tall as him in her heeled ankle boots and he wiggled until his hardness was back between her legs and pressing against her panties. He ran his hands up from just above her knees to the cups of her bra, which he squeezed gently. He traced the bra straps round to her back and unclipped them, dropping her bra to one side before replacing his hands and holding her perky little breasts, tweaking her nipples with his thumbs. Anna trembled and her knees weakened, involuntarily pushing herself back into him.

John could barely contain himself. His cock was literally aching for release, but then he had set the agenda and he needed to follow it. He kissed her again and then moved down her soft and supple body, licking and kissing each breast as he passed. He stopped and lingered just above her panties, inhaling her scent. Then he kissed her through the soft satin and lace material. She smelt amazing and he felt himself twitch. He was afraid he might be far too close to the edge, but he managed to ease her panties over her hips, watching them slide down her smooth sexy legs before she kicked them away.

Anna decided it was time to break the script and improvise. She knew what she needed and she was pretty sure what John needed too. After undressing, John had said they would shower together so they could remove the grime of the day before the main course. But Anna had her mind set on a little appetiser and, as John stood up, she knelt down. Before he could object, she grabbed his cock at the base and pressed her moistened lips against its throbbing purple head. She slowly took him into her mouth, savouring his smell and the tasty flavour of pre-cum.

She smiled as she remembered what Zoe had said to her. Yes, she thought, her big mouth was definitely big enough! She loved the silkiness and warmth of his cock as it gradually filled her. She could sense his veins on her lips as the head got closer to her throat. She loved it: real cocks were so amazing, so unlike a dildo! He moaned in pleasure and relief as she pulled back and teased him with flicks from her tongue. John gave a deep groan, his cock twitched, and she noticed a little pearl form. She licked it up at once and ran it around her lips before sliding him back inside.

She began to bob her head, loving the feeling of his cock on her lips, loving how it filled her mouth, and loving the effect she was having as John's legs began to slightly shake.

"Anna, I'm..." He tried to say. But his words just made her bob faster and she squeezed his base harder. She was rewarded by her mouth filling with his warm, tasty cum, so much so that she had to pull back off him. She looked up, her big doe eyes moist with happiness and fulfilment. John ran his fingers through her hair and smiled at her. She ran her tongue around her lips and swallowed. As she did, a little spurt of cum landed on her chin. She scooped it up with her finger and licked it off.

"I'm ready for that shower now," she purred. She had already concluded that making love to a guy was pretty good, but was also convinced that somehow John was very special and she was very lucky.

The shower was not huge, but two could fit in with a bit of a squeeze, and that just added to the fun as they soaped and washed each other. Anna had found the shower cap to protect her hair and was careful to keep the water away from her face and makeup. John had a bit of a laugh about it and Anna chastised him gently for having no idea about what women had to worry about. She told him to just focus on what was below her neck, and John certainly did that! He soaped her breasts, then her thighs and knelt down before her virginity. He used his flannel to wash her, being so tender and careful, that it felt very erotic and was giving Anna those tingles again. She closed her eyes and leant her back against the cool tiles of the shower wall, spreading her legs further to allow him more access.

John placed the flannel on the floor and placed his lips against her folds and the stream of water that was running between her legs. He began to kiss her passionately, but slowly. Slow drawn-out kisses where he ran his lips around her sex, feeling its soft, warmth. He found her clitoris and began to circle his tongue around it in a slow and rhythmic movement. Anna's knees flexed slightly as his touch sent electric shivers up her spine. She placed her hands and arms flat against the shower wall, pushing herself out towards him as the lust within her grew. He held her thighs as he began to alter the speed and pressure of his probing tongue: faster, slower, softer, harder, faster, slower, softer, harder.

Anna rolled her head as waves of pleasure ran through her body. She loved being licked down there and John was very good. Anna thought briefly of Zoe, who had a really magic tongue but then focussed back on the man that was between her legs, and the occasional roughness of his skin that gave the experience a whole new edginess. John could tell from Anna's trembling legs that she was close. He began to lap and flick her clitoris in between his soft swirling movements. She was no longer in control and a desperate need for release overwhelmed her. She pressed her pubis against him, his rough chin scratching her pussy as his tongue continued to torment her. Knowing what she needed, John began to shower her little nub with short, rapid flicks. Anna's knees almost gave way beneath her as she shook and groaned as wave after wave of the most intense pleasure washed over her again and again and she had to push him away.

John stood up and their eyes met. He placed his hands on either side of her head against the shower wall and leaned in to kiss her. The taste on his lips was familiar and she sighed, but the kiss was short, had to break for air, still out of breath from her orgasm. She took a deep breath and was suddenly aware of a very different him between her legs. John was moving his hips slightly, allowing his hardness to gently slide over her pussy. It felt amazing. Her breathing intensified and she began to rock her hips too. She threw her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. He stared back into hers, transfixed.

She felt him pressing at her entrance. 'This was it!', She thought. 'O.M.G.' She thought. Then all her thoughts stopped as she couldn't believe the overpowering feeling of being taken as John slid into her. Her mouth dropped open, but her eyes never left his. Neither of them were smiling, their faces were filled with a shared and serious ecstasy, worthy of something that would be remembered forever. John slowly filled her up as she held him tight until she felt their stomachs pressing together. Anna moaned in pleasure, but then the enormity of what had happened struck her and a different set of emotions overtook her. John saw her eyes watering and left her slowly, reaching out and fumbling to find the controls to turn off the water.

"You OK?" He asked, their eyes still locked.

"Yes. I'm just a little overwhelmed, that's all." Anna answered in a shaky voice, pulling off the shower cap and shaking out her hair.

"That's fine, I'm sure you are! Let's dry ourselves eh!"

"I'm not a tease!" Anna said suddenly and completely out of the blue. The reasons for her having a deep distrust of men had surfaced. The words of her first boyfriend, who had used that word when she refused to touch him or let him touch her, still stung An event that her little brother had overheard and steadfastly refused to forget.

"No! You're definitely not that," John replied calmly. "To be honest I'm a little overwhelmed too. You are so special and Zoe is very lucky. I hope she knows that! Come on, let me dry you."

"I just need a few moments to myself, is that OK John? I'm sorry."

"Of course! I'll dry myself in the bedroom."

Anna stood in front of the mirror and used the hair drier to clear away the steam. She looked a bit of a mess. She grabbed the robe that was hanging on the door and wrapped it around her. It had an immediate soothing effect on her. Feeling a lot calmer she opened the bathroom door slightly and asked John to pass her handbag. She took it from the hand that appeared through the slightly opened door.

She removed her makeup, reapplied it very lightly, just to emphasise her eyes and lips, and then brushed out her dark brown hair so that it fell neatly to her shoulders. She straightened her fringe and felt better. She found a pot of complementary body lotion that smelt really nice and, after slipping off the robe, rubbed it over herself. Now she definitely felt better. She called out of the door again and asked John if she could use his toothbrush. He was fine with that and she brushed her teeth. One last look in the mirror and she knew she was ready because she was shaking slightly.

John was lying on the bed reading a book. He had turned the main lights off. He was naked apart from a fresh pair of tight white underpants.

"I'm so sorry about all that John," Anna said, ready to continue the little speech she had prepared, but there was no need.

"Hey, you just stop that!" John said, standing up and facing her. "There's no need to apologise! In fact, I'm the one who is sorry for getting carried away and spoiling everything."

"No John! It's lovely of you to say that, but I knew what I was doing and you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for. I don't want to hear that word again. Is it still OK if I stay with you?"

John smiled at her.

"Of course, I'll just clean my teeth. It's just this bed though I'm afraid, so you make yourself comfortable. I can sleep on the floor, I just need one of the pillows."

"No John, I want to sleep with you." Anna said quietly, letting the robe drop to the floor as she strolled over to him and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him gently, "and when you get into bed I want you to be completely naked and ready for a fuck."

John watched her slip under the covers as he closed the bathroom door.

"Which side do you prefer?" Anna asked when John returned. She wasn't looking at him but was rather mesmerised by his erection that was standing proud in front of him, waving from side to side as he walked towards her, the rubbery sheen of the condom he had already put on, making it glow surreally in the dim light of the bed-side lamps.

"I'm fine on the other side," he lied, and slid between the sheets, lying on his back. Anna noticed that he had shaved again and put on some aftershave too. He smelt really good!

Anna shifted herself next to John and propped herself up on her elbow so she could kiss him. She slid one of her legs over him as their mouths pressed together passionately, her tongue exploring his fresh mouth. She shifted herself so that she was straddling him, throwing the bed covers back as she arched her back and lifted herself up on her knees, his cock right in front of her pussy.

John reached behind her and placed his hands firmly on her ass to pull her forwards. She shuffled forward and placed her hands against the wall as his mouth and tongue began to work on her again. Anna had not thought it could be any better, but she loved being on top, and John even seemed to have improved his technique. As John's tongue lapped at her, she began to fuck his face gently, slowly moving back and forth so his touch was always in exactly the right place. It was inevitable that she would cum, and she did, moaning and shaking as she sat on his chest to let the convulsions die down.