An A to Z of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope you two are getting on OK, sorry to have deserted you for so long Michelle."

"Oh no problem Anna, John is lovely company."

"Good, now come and help me get some drinks. Same again?" After a sequence of nods, Anna grabbed Michelle's hand and led her to the bar.

"So, do you like him?" Anna asked, feigning ignorance of her observations.

"He is so lovely. I can see why you liked him."

"Yes, I know that, duh! But do YOU like him? Oh look, I can't play this game. Zoe and I saw you kissing."

"Oh!"

"It's alright, that's GOOD!"

"Oh!"

"So do you like him?"

"Yes! Yes! I really like him."

"Good, because there is something you don't know about John, in fact, nobody knows apart from me."

Michelle looked worried at the thought of some unknown secret about John, but at the same time, it was clear that it had to be a good secret, but a secret that might be hard to deal with perhaps.

"What?" Michelle asked.

"Guess?"

"Err... He's got a really big cock?"

"Michelle Lazarenko! Wash your mouth out!" Anna laughed! Michelle laughed too. Anna then provided the answer. "Well actually, he is quite well endowed, but that is not the secret I was referring to. Two more tries"

"Oh really Anna, just tell me."

"Just one more guess."

"Err... he's bisexual?"

"Yay!"

"Really?"

"Yes. He's slept with a trans girl AND he liked it."

"No way! You're just saying that."

"No Michelle, it is true. You should tell him about yourself as soon as you can, then you'll see."

"O.M.G. Anna, you've set me up with him haven't you!"

"No. I've just brought two like-minded people together."

"Oh God! Come here! You really are the best sister anyone could hope for!"

They hugged each other.

"Now let's get those drinks eh! Then, you tell John, and assuming everything is OK, as I know it will be, Zoe and I will leave you and John alone."

"Anna."

"Yes."

"And it's OK. I mean you don't mind if, you know if I..."

"No Michelle, I'm happy for you to get to know John as closely as you would like, I told you, there is nothing serious between us."

Michelle kissed her sister on the cheek and they took the four margaritas back to the table.

~~~***~~~

The four of them chatted for a while as they sipped the cocktails, but Anna soon dragged Zoe back onto the dance floor to explain her plan. Zoe laughed at the recital of her conversation with Michelle and thought the part about the big cock was priceless. "Emma Woodhouse, eat your heart out!" she announced, hugging her girlfriend.

John's hand returned to its position on Michelle's leg as soon as the two girls had wandered off and Michelle leant towards him and melted into one of his divine kisses. His lips were warm and moist and his face just ever so slightly rough, the contrast adding to the pleasure. Michelle could feel the heat inside her, she felt the telltale twitches as she stiffened in response to his touch.

It was now or never.

She broke off the kiss and looked into John's eyes. They locked together. She felt weak and slightly giddy. It was a strong cocktail and her blood seemed to be sloshing around her body like the sea in a storm. Her face was burning, and his eyes were shining, bright guiding lights that would bring her safely home.

"John." She started, then stopped because she simply did not know what to say next.

"Are you OK Michelle?"

"Yes. I'm way better than OK. I'm honestly having the best time of my life ever!"

"But what's the matter?"

"It's this." She slid his hand up her leg until it reached her panties. He let him feel her, half waiting for an immediate and explosive reaction, but there was none.

John's eyes looked down at her mouth. He squeezed her gently and his lips touched hers causing her to shiver as electric sparks ran up and down her spine. John began to rub her. He kissed her with a forcefulness that said he wanted her. Their tongues were tied together as his fingers slowly caressed the end of her girl-cock through her panties.

Suddenly her mouth froze open, his tongue still searching for hers. She moaned from deep inside, the vibrations of her lips tickling his, and his fingers felt the sticky wetness slowly soaking into her panties. They broke the kiss. She looked into his sparkling eyes. He brought his hand to his face, inhaled and then tasted her on his fingers. She looked on, mesmerised. Then threw herself on him, her lips mad for his.

~~~***~~~

Anna and Zoe were as good as their word. They returned to the table and announced that they were exhausted and needed to leave, but emphasised to Michelle that she and John should enjoy the rest of the evening. When they had left, Michelle went to the ladies to freshen up, and then had a few slow dances with John. She loved the way he wrapped his arms around her, how he held her, how strong he felt, even how big he felt as he pressed against her thigh.

Michelle put her mouth against John's ear.

"I think you should invite me back to your place for a coffee." She said, hoping to sound like the seductress she imagined herself to be. John kissed her and took her hand as he led her away. Michelle looked around. A few girls and guys noticed her as she strode confidently alongside her man and gave her looks that ranged from envy to joy. Any doubts about who she was had evaporated, but she knew the ultimate test was still to come.

John made her comfortable in the living room of his flat while he set the coffee machine working and got Alexa to play some romantic music. Michelle looked around, nosily trying to find things out about 'her man'. Some photos: maybe his parents and friends. Books: a good selection, strong on sci-fi. Walls: pre-raphaelite posters -- very impressive. Furnishings: IKEA: Well that could be fixed!

John brought in the two cappuccinos. He even had the proper cups! They sat at the table and Anna felt she needed to bring everything into the open.

"So you don't mind that I'm transgender?" She asked, immediately thinking it was the stupidest thing she had ever said.

"No. Maybe I'm different, probably bisexual, but when I look at you, and even when I was touching you, I don't think man or woman, I just think about how beautiful you are, how sexy you are, how good you feel and how happy I am."

"Have you been with many trans girls?" Michelle continued, kicking herself. Where were these stupid questions coming from?

"No, just once, in Thailand. It was a dare on holiday. I had to go with a ladyboy, I was a bit drunk, we all were."

Michelle did not look at all happy, and she didn't like the idea of John being a 'lad', but John carried on.

"Well that's what it took to get me into this girl's arms, and I'm not proud of that, but I'm glad about it because it was fabulous."

"So you liked it?" Michelle perked up at that answer.

"Yeah, I did. I loved it. I really liked the fact that she was so hot and sexy and the fact she was built the same as me didn't seem to matter. In some ways, it was easier."

John was looking into space as if recalling it.

"And what did you do? Oh! Sorry, I just can't help myself, Honestly, I don't know what I'm saying! You don't have to say anything! Sorry, John!"

"No, it's fine. It was actually really good. Best BJ ever and I absolutely loved the anal and it's a real shame it's so hard to find any girls who'll let you do that."

Michelle smiled. That was all she had to offer. She was feeling very damp and emotional, those hot flushes had returned. Then a frown appeared on her face as a cold shiver rocked her. A flashback had reminded her of how she had been used. "What was it like with a prostitute though? It must be a bit clinical. You know, like just using someone, like they're a thing," she asked, adding, "I would need a strong emotional connection to allow someone to do that."

"Ah," John said. "Well to be honest I was expecting that too like you say, but it wasn't actually like that at all."

"Really, how so?" Michelle was genuinely interested, too interested.

"Well," he paused. "When she went down on me, I changed position so we ended up having a really long sixty-nine." Michelle's eyes widened.

"So you gave her a BJ! Did she cum?"

"Yes. And after I'd fucked her, I let her fuck me too."

"O.M.G. I don't believe it!"

John laughed. "I told you I was bisexual." He continued. "So I ended up spending the night with her. I mean it's a bit weird, but when I look back on it, it was the best sex I have ever had. The orgasms were amazing. We did it three times until I had to go because the cleaners were coming round and she would have gotten into trouble.

"You must have maxed out your card!"

"No. She was so sweet. Her name was Kanda and she didn't even want me to pay her anything, but I insisted. She said it had been a complete pleasure for her to make love to someone who really cared about her feelings. That for once she had really enjoyed the sex. I still write to her."

Any remaining doubts Michelle had about John had vanished into thin air. He was an amazing guy! No, not amazing, perfect.

"Have you been with a trans girl since then?" She asked, unable to let go.

"No. I locked the closet door and put the bolt across. I love girls, just been waiting for little miss right? The guys on the vacation all wanted to know where I'd got to. I lied and said I had bottled it and gone back to my room and hidden there."

"So you don't love trans girls, not like that, not like for a relationship or anything."

"Hey don't be little miss sensitive, and don't put words in my mouth. I said I love girls. You're a girl!"

"OK, but that's just playing with words. Would you go out with me as your girlfriend, if you felt right about me."

"Michelle, I'd love to go out with you! I've loved being with you this evening and would love the opportunity to get to know you better. So are you asking me out?"

"I'm serious John. What about your friends? Your parents? Could they accept me?" Michelle looked at the picture of the two older folk.

"If they care about me, and my parents certainly do, then they will be happy that I am with someone who makes me happy."

"Oh listen to neurotic old me." Michelle sighed deeply and put her head in her hands. "I've completely sabotaged the best night of my life."

"Not mine. Come, sit next to me." John sat on the sofa. Michelle sat next to him. He placed his hand under her chin and positioned her sad face before his.

"Do you want me to call for a taxi?"

"No."

"Another coffee, vodka?"

"No."

"A kiss?"

"Yes."

He took her head in his hands and kissed her. Their lips melted together again, tongues exploring familiar ground, their mutual passion becoming more urgent by the minute. John felt Michelle's hand on his leg, then on his hardness. She rubbed him and squeezed him, like he had to her earlier. She fumbled to undo his trousers, and he helped, easing them down slightly.

"Maybe we should have a shower," he whispered.

"Not yet," Michelle replied, leaning over, freeing him from his briefs and gazing at his cock. She began to smother it in little kisses. It felt so hot and so soft and so alive. She licked the end, and tasted something a little sweet, a little savoury, a taste so nice she wanted more. She wrapped her lips around him and took him into her mouth. It felt so good, it felt so right, it felt so big!

John moaned as she began to bob her head up and down, using her tongue and lips to caress him. She loved his veins, the smooth silkiness of the head, and the feeling of the ridge rubbing over her top lip. "I'm going to cum," he said. "I'm going to cum now." She took him as deep as she could. He came. She felt him trembling between her lips, she felt her mouth slowly filling, and then she sighed as that sweet savoury taste and his manly smell filled her mind with a deep sense of satisfaction and well being.

She let him slip out of her mouth slowly, swallowed and turned her head so she could look up at him, her blonde hair splayed across his waist. He leant forward to kiss her.

"Ready for that shower now?"

"Mmm! OK. You go first." She whispered, serenely.

John went to the bathroom, undressed, and jumped in the shower. How could one family have two such amazing women in it, he thought, as he watched the water running down the tiles, waiting for it to warm up. He heard the bathroom door open and saw Michelle stroll in. She was just wearing her bra and panties, a delightful cerise that complemented her pale body perfectly. She tied her hair up with an elastic band she had found and joined him in the shower.

"I'd like to wash you." She said, pouring a large blob of shower gel into her palm. John relaxed as best he could as her hands ran over his body, cleaning every crevice. By the time she announced that she had fished he was rock hard.

"Can I wash you?" He asked, somewhat rhetorically.

"I would love that," Michelle replied and slipped off her bra, hanging it on the shower control, but leaving her panties in place.

John stood behind her, his erection pressing between her legs and brushing against the wet satin between her legs, the soap making them both slick, and allowing him to slide easily against her. His hands rubbed the shower gel over her buttocks, then her thighs, stomach and up to her neat little breasts. He cupped them and rubbed them gently, causing Michelle to push her hips back against him forcing his cock to go right between her legs.

His gentle hands wandered down to her lower half and, with an extra blob of gel, he washed her panties, feeling her and squeezing her as the streams of warm water washed the suds away. Michelle reached down and put her thumbs in the elastic of her panties. Once she had eased them over her hips, the flow of water caught them, and slid rapidly down her smooth legs, landing on the base of the shower with a splosh!

As she stepped out of them, John began to wash her tenderly, loving the sensation as she grew between his hands. He washed between her legs, caressing her hairlessness and rubbing gently in her most sensitive places. Michelle turned to face John, careful to keep her hair out of the water and kissed him. She wiggled her hips so their cocks rubbed against each other. It felt amazing!

Michelle turned off the shower and they dried each other carefully, kissing frequently. When John was dry she told him to wait in bed for her. He cleaned his teeth and told her she could use his brush. She did, but also dried her bra and panties with the towel, as best she could, and hung them on the radiator to dry properly.

John was lying under the sheets in the bedroom, right in the centre of the bed, giving her the choice of which side she wanted to be on. He had put some aftershave on and she could smell it as she walked in the room on her toes. It made her feel very special. She slid between the sheets and John turned on his side to face her. She looked in his eyes and moved her face right in front of his.

Being naked together in bed is the most intimate feeling you can have with someone and Michelle felt both vulnerable and excited. Her heart was pounding in her chest as the situation brought back some of the anxiety that had parallelised her emotionally for so many months. She watched John's face slowly move towards her until their lips met. There was a spark that sent warm tingles through her body the moment his lips touched hers. She instinctively took a deep breath, and pushed her lips onto his. They lay there for some time, lips and tongues caressing gently, simply loving the inseparability they were forging.

John shifted position to make himself more comfortable, and she felt his erection brush along her thigh causing a sweet tingling warmth in her groin that crept up her spine and made her want to kiss him and be even closer to him. Their lips met again and she lifted one of her legs over his to get closer to him and squeeze their bodies together. It felt so nice feeling his hardness pressed against her as their mouths softly played.

Michelle felt an urge rising within her, a desperate urge to please her man, to prove she was what he needed. She raised herself up and straddled him, pushing him over onto his back as she did so. She brushed her long blond hair away from his face and kissed him. She gently pressed her ass against his stiffness and moved her hips gently, loving the pleasant tickling sensation of it sliding between the cheeks of her ass and rubbing her hole.

She savoured the moment, her heart pumping and lungs gasping for air between kisses, but this was not about her, it was about him. She eased herself back down his body, kissing his chest, licking his nipples, enjoying the heat of his body on her sensitised lips. She reached his cock, lying on his stomach, twitching as she softly blew on it. John was moaning, the feeling of her hair on his chest and her breath on the tip of his cock was out of this world.

She kissed and licked the length of his erection, ensuring that she did not miss anywhere. She wrapped her lips around his hairless balls, then let her moistened tongue run all the way along his hardness to the tip. She pressed her lips around the head and placed her hand underneath it, lifting it so she could slowly slide it into her mouth. John had been quite tense, but as she began to work his length with her lips and tongue, her soft hair flowing in waves across his chest, and her hand slowly squeezing him, he began to relax into the most blissful state that he hoped would never end.

Michelle loved the feeling of his hot, hard, but velvety soft cock, filling her mouth, pressing against the back of her throat, caressing her lips. She loved reading it, trying to understand each throb, shudder or sigh that she was able to induce. She wanted his cum. She wanted to make him cum again, to give him that pleasure. She began to squeeze and twist her hand and started moving down on him deeper, then faster, just rubbing her lips over the ridge. She could tell he was close as she could taste that he was ready, her tongue swirled around his underside and, as he grunted in relief, she was rewarded with spurts of his cream, slowly pumping into her mouth. She took a deep breath, as she savoured her reward, knowing that she had satisfied him.

She repositioned herself and rested her head on his chest, listening to his pounding heart and looking up at his chin. His arm reached out to her, and she moved up to find his loving smile and taste his waiting lips. As they kissed, John rolled her onto her back. Now it was his turn to travel slowly down her body, lingering on her nipples so he could listen to her sweet moans of joy at the sensations that his lips and flicking tongue were causing.

When he felt she could take no more, he continued his journey, kissing her soft pale skin until he reached her thighs. He positioned his head between her legs and licked slowly at the base of her balls. More sweet moans drifted towards him as he body gently writhed in pleasure. His tongue now traced up her girl-cock, which was clearly excited, but not fully hard. Its softness and relatively small size made it feel so feminine as he drew her into his mouth and began to massage it with his lips and tongue.

No one had ever done anything like this to Michelle and her eyes rolled upwards and her breathing became shallow and urgent. The feeling of his mouth wrapped around her, his tongue and lips triggering every highly aroused nerve ending was such a heavenly feeling, she felt as if she was drifting out of her own body. She trembled as the sensations overpowered her, and, suddenly, she felt a warm convulsion run down her body, she sensed John's head jerk back slightly and heard him groan, and she came, a slow pulsing orgasm like none she had ever had before.

John kissed her pretty cockette, but her hands were pulling his head up towards her lips. They kissed passionately, Michelle enjoying the taste of her own cum. Then John lay down, their heads side by side, their eyes speaking love in a stream of unspoken words. Michelle closed her eyes first, drifting off to a blissful sleep. John watched her for a while before he succumbed to the exhaustion of a fabulous evening.