An A to Z of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~***~~~

John woke up to find Michelle curled up slightly with her back to him. He reached out and grabbed his watch, noting that it was just coming up to seven. He relaxed, staring blankly at the ceiling listening to the sound of the birds and recalling the fabulous night he had had. These thoughts had the inevitable effect and he felt his cock pushing the sheet out of the way as it stiffened and pushed its way up towards his navel.

Michelle stirred and tugged at the sheets. There was a slight chill in the room and John turned and spooned himself against her, his arm laid across her resting on her chest, his erection pressed against her thigh. Michelle reciprocated, pushing herself back into him, wiggling slightly to ensure they were as close as they could be, and that his cock was nestled in that smooth inviting valley between the mounds of her ass.

Michelle was now half awake and loving the feeling of John holding her tight. He had his arm clamped across her breasts while his body rocked gently causing his probing cock to slide across her love hole, sending the most arousing of tingles through her body. She could so easily have let things happen, and yet she knew she was not ready to go that far. Almost ready perhaps, but having lost her virginity in the most shockingly violent and depraved way imaginable, she felt she needed to reclaim it so she could give it to someone she loved. That meant the first time had to be as perfect as it could, and that time was not now.

She turned over to face John.

"You have no idea how much I want you inside me John, but I can't, not now."

"I know. It just felt so good, but I'm totally OK with that, it has to be mutual."

"It's exactly because I knew you would understand that I want you inside me so much, but I want it to be the best ever, no, I want it to be perfect, whatever that means. I... I just..."

Her eyes began to water as the two conflicting feelings left her feeling helpless. John placed her head on his chest and held her, held her in a way that said he really understood: that he was there to help her, to protect her, and to put her needs first. He brushed her hair with his hand.

"Hey babe, it's OK, it's so, so OK. Now let me tell you what's going to happen next. I'm going to get up and fix you some breakfast and a coffee. We're going to enjoy that and sort out when I can take you out for a meal on your own, just you and me. No ifs or buts. Just fix the date."

Michelle looked up at John, her eyes were large and soft with tears.

"Oh John!" She whispered, her hand reaching down his body and gently wrapping it around his frustrated member. "I can't let you get up like this." She squeezed him and then, before he could object, she had him in her mouth and he was moaning in delight. This time, Michelle placed a moistened finger at his hole and pressed gently as her lips, tongue and other hand toyed with him mercilessly. When she felt he was almost there, she placed her tongue at the tip of his cock and flicked the bottom while pushing her finger so it slipped inside him. He flexed, then arched his back and gave out a cry that felt as if all his energy had suddenly been drained away. His orgasm exploded onto her waiting tongue, some shooting straight into her mouth and some landing on her chin.

She licked him clean and slid back up the bed to see him. They kissed again and he licked a spot of cum from her cheek.

"I like my coffee milky and my toast well done." Michelle said, as she threw her legs out of the bed. "I'm going to take a shower."

~~~***~~~

Friday evening John called round for Michelle. It is fair to say that she had been walking on air the whole week and checking her watch almost constantly to see how much nearer her date was. She had told Anna everything, and what she wanted to do, and Anna was so pleased for her they both ended up sobbing, but that strange weeping that comes from relief and joy.

Anna had given Michelle a lot of advice, especially, both emotional and practical, about how to make herself ready for the special occasion. She had repeatedly stressed that for Michelle's own emotional well being she must only do it if it felt right at the time, and although Michelle knew that was right, she felt an urgent need to prove herself. She had also provided her with a douche and some toys so that she could ensure that if she felt the time was right, then nothing would get in the way.

Physically and mentally, Michelle found it very difficult at first. The pain brought back dreadful memories, but as she persevered, thinking of John to force those bad thoughts from her mind, it became easier and more pleasurable. By Friday she felt she was ready and, after a big breakfast of toast and tea, she fasted the rest of the day. She had cleaned herself twice, lubed herself and used the largest of the dildos to make herself ready and check she was clean.

Anna had presented her with a large butt plug with a little white bunnies tail on the end. It looked so cute, she decided to wear it on her date as it would keep her ready and had the added advantage of giving her a much more exaggerated walk. She had bought a new dress. It was electric blue with a tiny waist and flared skirt which made the most of her figure. She had a big black belt to accentuate her waist more, and a matching bag and ankle boots. With her blond hair flowing down her back and a pearl necklace and matching earrings, she was dressed to kill.

John was wearing a black polo shirt and a dark blue lined jacket with black chino trousers and brogues. He was completely clean shaven and had clearly been to the barbers as his hair looked perfect.

"O.M.G. Look at you!" Michelle squealed as she opened the door.

"I would say exactly the same," John added, "but with just cause. Michelle, you look absolutely angelic, beautiful, well, just wow!"

Anna had appeared and the joy was infectious, causing a huge smile to spread across her face.

"You have a good time Michelle, and you John. Oh, and John, you take good care of my baby sister."

Michelle pouted in Anna's direction. "Of course he will... bye Anna, and thank you!" Her words faded into the distance as John escorted her to the waiting taxi.

The restaurant John had selected was a small Greek taverna that served a wide variety of authentic Greek dishes. It looked quite unassuming from the outside, just a narrow shop frontage with a couple of tables and chairs behind some planters, but inside it was as if you had been transported to a Greek Island. The walls were whitewashed stone and there were lots of plants, some fake and some real, that gave the impression you were sitting on a terrace. The blue, backlit ceiling, was covered in a trellis with a realistic-looking vine 'growing' across it. Michelle thought it was one of the most romantic places she had ever been to!

John picked out a selection of small plates to start with and he then had a kleftiko and Michelle had a small vegetarian Moussaka. They shared a fresh fruit dessert and then enjoyed some coffee as they relaxed after the meal, Michelle talking animatedly about all the places in the world she would love to have a chance to visit. It had now become dark outside and after John paid the bill, despite Michelle protesting, they stepped into the night air.

Michelle suddenly felt chilled and, noticing her discomfort, John removed his jacket and placed it over her shoulders. His apartment was just round the corner and they walked to it slowly, the pace determined by Michelle who was content to stroll. She was not just lapping up the wonderful feeling of walking along, arms linked, with her boyfriend, but also finding that the erotic sensations being generated by the bunny-tail plug and her exaggerated walk, was filling her mind with both trepidation and desires.

John reclaimed his jacket as he closed the apartment door, hanging it on the back of the door. Michelle turned and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately, and with just a hint of desperation. She could feel the arousal that had been slowly building within her all night beginning to dominate her thoughts. Her panties were completely damp and she needed to be made love to. As John pressed against her, she felt that he was more than ready, and she broke the kiss.

"I just need to freshen up," she smiled, "won't be long!"

"I'll open some wine." John replied.

She slipped into the bathroom and locked the door. She opened her handbag and laid out several items before pulling off her panties and easing out the plug with a low sigh. After checking it was clean, she placed it on some toilet paper on the toilet seat and gave her whole bottom a good clean with a Femfresh wipe. When she was satisfied, she wiped the plug, lubed it generously and placed it back inside her. She took the fresh panties that matched her bra and slipped those on applying some opium noir perfume that Anna had lent to her tummy and either side of her neck. Hands washed and makeup repaired she smoothed down her dress. She was ready.

John had poured her a glass of Pinot Gris and leapt up to give it to her as she swept through the door. She took it and had a sip before downing it in one and placing the glass on the bookshelf. She leant in to John to demand a kiss, her hand reaching down and checking that his desire was physically hard and strong.

"Unzip me." Michelle demanded, turning her back to him, so he could undo her zip. He did as he was told and gasped as the dress fell to the floor revealing her matching cerise lingerie. He admired her curves and the sexy globes of her ass. Michelle turned to face him and reached back to unclip her bra. She held the cups and slowly pulled them down to reveal her barely-there chest. John watched, downing his wine as she inserted her thumbs into the sides of her panties and pushed them down, letting them join her bra on the floor.

Keeping her heels on, she bent at her knees to lower herself so that her head was directly in front of the bulge stretching his trousers. She niftily freed him and plunged her mouth onto his cock. While John enjoyed her work, she grabbed a condom from her bag and, using her fingers and lips, rolled it down his length. She used her tube of lube and her hand to make him completely slick, wiping her hand on a tissue. Now he was ready.

Michelle turned and strutted over to the sofa where she lent over the arm, pushing her white bunny-tail into the air. Michelle had bent herself so that she was looking behind her and could watch John free himself from the rest of his clothes in double quick time, spurred on by the sight of that white fluffy object that he so needed to touch. This was not what John had envisioned at all. He had imagined a slow and seductive evening, exploring possibilities, but most likely not progressing beyond oral. For one moment he felt the need to ask if she wanted him to take her there and then, but then he realised how stupid that would sound. As if to confirm his thoughts, Michelle smiled naughtily and pulled the plug out, revealing her hole, shiny, pink, open and waiting for him.

Michelle had decided that this was exactly how she wanted it. She saw this as her first time, now that she had redacted those awful events from her mind, and she did not want those memories to resurface. She wanted to be taken and for the desire and pleasure to rapidly move her on. She needed to prove she was all woman. That she was no longer damaged. This was absolutely the way she wanted it to be.

John could see exactly what he had to do. He moved behind her and positioned himself carefully, relishing the sight of his manhood resting between her ivory cheeks. She purred delightfully as he rubbed himself up and down, increasing the pressure until he felt himself slowly begin to slip inside. Michelle thought of John, thought of him entering her, thought of how much she could please him, and, combined with the sweet sensations he was causing between her legs, she was compelled to push herself back against his next short thrust.

John gasped as he felt himself enter her properly, her ring gripping him tightly. His gasp was met by a deep exhaled sigh from Michelle at the joy of him having penetrated her. She pushed back further, and he thrust to meet her, comfortable that this was just what she wanted. After half-a-dozen thrusts, they had established a depth and rhythm that worked for them both. John could not believe how amazing it felt, her tightness, her muscles and her heat, all stimulating him in a way that he could only have dreamed of. Michelle had cast away her daemons and was on another spiritual plane. The feeling of him stretching her and rubbing her insides was sending shivers down her spine. They were making love, beautiful, sensual, sexy, love.

Somewhere within their souls, they both wanted to change position, to adopt a hold that was more romantic and not so functional, but neither of them was prepared to lose this moment, this amazing moment with its unstoppable urgency. Michelle kept moving, and found that she could wiggle and jerk her ass up and down to create the most glorious feeling inside of her. For John, the feeling of her tightness enveloping him, siding over him, seemingly faster and faster, was taking him to that wonderful point of no return. Suddenly he could hold back no longer, he thrust into her, deeper than ever, ejecting his seed in long pulses accompanied by deep groans. Michelle trembled as wave upon wave of indescribable pleasure rocked her body.

They stayed in place with John holding Michelle's back, too exhausted to move, but also afraid to break the magic of the moment. Eventually John slipped out of Michelle and suggested that they take a shower. Soon they were in bed, kissing and cuddling each other and, exhausted, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

If Michelle had had any doubts that she had finally set aside the torments from her past, then they were dispelled by the fact that she slept more soundly than she had for many, many months, so deep, in fact, that John found her still fast asleep when he woke and impossible to arouse. He slid down the bed and kissed her pretty cock. Expecting some reaction, but receiving none, he took her in his mouth and began to caress her with his tongue and lips. Soon she began to stiffen, but there was still no sign of her regaining consciousness. John continued until she was quite hard and he tasted some drops of pre-cum. Still she lay dead to the world. John quickened his tongue, lapping the underside rather ferociously while she remained otherwise unresponsive. Suddenly she flooded his mouth with her cum and John, caught at the wrong angle, had to pull back to swallow it all. He looked up to see her smiling face.

"You were awake all along, weren't you?" He challenged, laughing.

"Only at the end, but it would have been a shame to stop you."

"It would."

John slid back up the bed and Michelle kissed him. She loved kissing him when his lips were so tasty!

"Thank you, lover!" She said quietly. "I need you inside me again, without a condom though, I want to really feel you."

Michelle reached over to the bedside table and produced the lube. She applied some to herself and then to John as she lay on her back. She slid a pillow under her back to make the angle more comfortable and beckoned for John to straddle her. He kissed her as his erection rubbed against all her most sensitive zones, but then he felt her hand guiding his to where she wanted it to be.

John pushed and slipped inside. Michelle moaned and reached her lips up to his. Their mouths merged together as John began to probe her, knowing exactly what to do this time. The intimacy of being face to face added a new intensity to their lovemaking. Michelle threw her head back against the pillow whenever he found that special spot and she loved it when he established a rhythm and pushed himself into her at just the right frequency. Taking control, John lifted her legs onto his shoulders, adopting a position that was natural and comfortable for both of them.

He began to fuck her, looking for his own satisfaction, but in doing so, her moans of pleasure were such a turn on, that he doubled his efforts each time he heard one. Michelle was now in a state of sublime happiness, soaking up the sheer joy of the experience and issuing little moans continuously, in time with his thrusts. Those sweet, sexy moans were driving John wild. He grabbed her ankles and held her legs apart, bringing their bodies even closer, and allowing him to penetrate her deeper. Her moans changed to small shrieks at the new intensity of his love making.

Then, with a huge grunt, John erupted, thrusting harder and deeper than ever. She gasped as she felt his hot body flat against her, his cock pulsing inside, pushing his semen deep into her bowels. She shook uncontrollably as an intense orgasm washed over her. It was as if her body suddenly existed for no other purpose than to send waves of pleasure flowing through her mind, and, to that end, she had no control over it whatsoever and it was simply doing what it wanted. A large pool of cum had leaked onto her stomach.

John slid off her and lay on his back by her side, out of breath and slowly recovering from his own amazing climax. Michelle leant out of the bed and grabbed a tissue to wipe herself, not wanting to get anything on the sheets. She looked at John and he looked at her. There were only three words that would not have been completely superfluous and meaningless after that most passionate and loving sexual congress. An act during which their true feelings for each other had been laid bare.

"I love you." John whispered.

Michelle beamed at him.

"I love you too." she replied, there being no other answer that could do justice to how she felt.

They lay there, looking at each other and occasionally kissing. Their minds were whirling around exploring the consequences of what they had just experienced, and what they had just said to each other. Not once did Michelle's mind venture back to that dreadful episode in her life, all she could think about was the future, a happy future. She gradually fell asleep.

~~~***~~~

Both Anna and Michelle had been through one of the most traumatic life experiences that anyone could imagine, and Michelle especially so. They felt that they had both physically and mentally left those traumatic times behind and they had chanced upon the very best of good fortune in London. Thanks to Zoe and John they were now happier than they had ever been. There was just one thing that needed to be resolved, and the joint wedding would sort that out, and then they would just need to pass the crazy citizenship test.

They had a very pleasant and quiet joint civil service during which they were allowed to give it plenty of romantic touches including large pictures of their parents. Their aunt even managed to come over to London and seemed to spend the entire service in tears. Michelle was reduced to floods herself during the wedding reception when John's father made a short speech about how happy he and his wife were that John had found true love. It was the ultimate acceptance of who she was. Zoe's parents had chosen not to come as they did not approve of her being with Anna, let alone getting married, but Zoe didn't care and her brother was lovely, and genuinely wished them all the best, as did their friends.

There is one photo from that day which both sisters have in pride of place. It is of them both dressed in their white dresses, holding their bouquets and hugging as they smile at the camera. Their sparkling eyes and wide smiles tell their story beautifully. The photograph speaks clearly and loudly of two beautiful sisters who had left the past behind and were now celebrating their futures. It speaks of hope and the strength to overcome adversity. But most of all it shouts out love.