An A to Z of Love

Story Info
Two siblings support each other and find true love.
22.2k words
4.32
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's eyes had been drawn to this dapper figure sitting by the bar drinking an imported beer. He was well dressed, in an expensive-looking blue suit and a pale pink shirt that matched it perfectly. He was even wearing a tie which he had loosened slightly after undoing his collar button. But it was not the wrapping she found so attractive, it was his face, which she found handsome in a way that she could not really describe. Although it was somewhat rugged and angular, giving the impression of strength and determination, it also had a serene and caring look about it, especially when he had smiled at the barmaid after she had given him a bowl of nuts with his beer.

Anna was so intrigued to find out what it was she liked about him that her surreptitiously chosen glances became a little longer than they should have been. She was caught! His head had rapidly flicked towards her and their eyes met with an intensity that meant it was far too late to look away. A timeless moment that seemed to last forever, but at the same time end all too quickly. When he smiled, his eyes seemed to sparkle in the light. She felt an electric jolt, the blood rushed to her cheeks and a shiver ran down her spine.

It felt as if the midday sun had just broken through the darkest of clouds and cast its golden rays on her, lighting her up and warming her through, but her heart was racing, as she also felt a little like a deer who was now brightly illuminated in the sights of a hunter's rifle. Anna looked back to her girlfriend who carried on talking, apparently unaware of the situation that had just unfolded. But although her mouth was moving, she could hear nothing, as her own private thoughts filled every part of her consciousness, questioning what had happened. Something had changed and there was simply no escaping it. No man had ever had this effect on her before.

"Hey what's with the red face?"

"Oh nothing, nothing... Err!" Anna looked down, embarrassed.

"You know I can't resist you when you go all coy!"

Zoe leaned in and gently kissed her. Anna responded automatically, lingering slightly as their soft, wet lips played against each other in a gentle and sensual way. It was a lovely kiss, just long enough to feel special, but not too long for a public place.

"So, come on, who is she? Don't think I haven't noticed that I have hardly had your full attention! What was I just saying?"

Caught again! Anna felt her face reddening for a very different reason. She owed so much to Zoe and was deeply embarrassed. She couldn't think of anything to say, but then Zoe wasn't expecting her to.

"I promise I won't make it obvious, but I would like to know who it is that you seem to be unable to take your eyes off."

"I'm sorry!" Anna gasped, reaching out and grabbing Zoe's hand as her eyes began to water. Zoe laughed, squeezing Anna's hand and reaching out to gently wipe away a solitary tear that had begun to run down her cheek.

"No need to be sorry! Now stop that and look at me."

Zoe's face was full of tenderness and love, and Anna suddenly felt the inner torment that was weighing her down floating away. She smiled, and Zoe smiled back, at the same time moving Anna's hand under the table and placing it on her nylon-covered leg before slowly pulling it along up towards her thigh and the top of her hold-ups. Anna choked slightly and she was compelled to stretch forward for another kiss. Zoe was so good for her and had the loveliest ways of making Anna know how much she cared for her, even when she was a little out-of-order.

Zoe was such a chatterbox and would always use a hundred words where ten would suffice, but she was the only real friend Anna had now, and although she knew that was probably unhealthy, she wouldn't change her situation for the world.

"Look, I need to pop to the ladies, but before I do you need to tell me where she's sitting and what she looks like so I can check her out." Zoe winked, and Anna, her face beaming, felt compelled to tell Zoe how she felt.

"I love you. Just you. I'll always love you. It will always be just you. I can't believe how lucky I am to have found you. It's only because of you that I'm even here!"

"And I love you!" Zoe replied. "I love you because you are the most amazing person I know. I want you to be happy because no one in the world deserves happiness more than you. After all you've been through, I'm the one who has been blessed by having you in my life!"

Anna wanted to cry again, but she saw Zoe's eyes welling up and knew she had to change the subject or they would both be ruining their mascara.

"It's not a she. It's a he. The guy with the short black hair at the bar in a suit and tie." Zoe's jaw dropped in fake shock before Anna could even complete her sentence.

"I knew it... I knew it!" She chanted, smiling brightly. "It was only a matter of time before some guy caught your eye! I could tell that those sessions you've been having were helping."

"I can't believe you're pleased! I would be so jealous! I would be so afraid of losing you!"

"Well, that's another lesson you need to learn. In this special girl's world of ours, best friends like us are absolutely forever. You're my B.F.F."

"And you mine!"

Zoe eased forward in her chair and their lips met briefly again, but what Anna really loved was the way Zoe had dragged her hand so far along her leg that she was now pressing her palm firmly against the damp heat radiating from the front of her panties.

"I know you've never actually slept with a guy and I would say you need to get it out of your system sometime. I quite like it occasionally." Zoe added. "It's different. It's more submissive and messy, but with the right man, it's really good. It's just better with girls. At least for me."

"I don't believe you!" Anna uttered, her jaw dropped in real shock. "How can it be better, and seriously, you would actually want me to sleep with this guy?"

"Yes and no. I think that sleeping with the right guy will give you some closure so I'm going to check this one out and if he gets my seal of approval, then he's the one!"

"O.M.G. I never know when you're being serious?" Anna sighed.

Zoe stood up and Anna recovered her hand, bringing it to her nose and inhaling as she watched Zoe head to the ladies' room. She stopped just before the door and made a real point of looking at the bar before turning back to Anna and giving a subtle thumbs up just above her waist. Anna's heart was racing. Was she really being serious? She looked back at the bar, but her man was busy talking and laughing with another girl who had now joined him. Anna sighed heavily in relief. Now she knew Zoe was joking and her man was already taken.

Anna checked her phone for messages, and looked at some new fashions, not noticing Zoe return.

"And this is Anna," Zoe announced cheerily. Anna looked up, puzzled, placing her phone back in her bag.

"Hi Anna, I'm John, and this is Clare. Your friend invited us to join you. Lovely to meet you."

"And you," Anna said, smiling before turning briefly towards Zoe and glaring daggers at her.

Zoe gave her the disarming smile that she had perfected through many relationships. She was a good few years older than Anna and seemingly unphased by any situation. "John and Clare are at a trade show. When I saw Clare, I thought she was my old friend Jane, but she isn't. Anyway, I invited her and John over."

Anna knew Zoe had no old friends called Jane and pointedly looked up. She saw a smart woman with long black hair, a pale blue top and bright yellow miniskirt that showed off her tanned legs all the way down to some yellow strappy heeled sandals. It was a bit much for a conference, she thought, she looked more like a cheerleader. She was sure she would never be brave enough to wear anything as bold, even though she absolutely loved it.

"I love your outfit! Where did you get it?"

"I made it."

"No way. That's incredible," Anna replied, genuinely, adding, "I've made a few things. My grandma taught me, but nothing as cool as that. Zoe studied fashion and makes her own stuff too, sometimes."

"Do you?" Clare said, turning to Zoe.

"I absolutely do! What a coincidence!" Zoe chimed in, adding, "well as Anna said, I used to do more, but I don't have so much time these days."

"OK girls, why don't I get some prosecco." John interrupted, aware that Anna was still not quite at ease. "Maybe we can do our own Sewing Bee master class later. I guarantee I'll lose!"

There was laughter all round and the impromptu icebreaker meant that the foursome felt as if they already knew each other. John grabbed a couple of chairs and got the waiter to bring over two chilled bottles, explaining to Anna and Zoe that they really had made some big sales today and were entitled to celebrate, especially with some new friends!

The conversation was very entertaining as Clare and John were larger than life and great foils for each other. As the evening progressed and the prosecco took effect, Zoe began to monopolise Clare and they were both getting quite flirty. Anna was used to Zoe and knew that she could not resist a bit of sexual chemistry. At one point, the flirting was so blatant that John took Anna to one side and warned her that Clare was a lesbian and might push things too far. Anna chuckled and revealed that Zoe was also a lesbian and John should actually be warning Clare. They both laughed! Eventually, Zoe and Clare declared that they were going to hit the dance floor which had now opened in the basement. Anna looked at John, but he remained seated.

"Are you with anyone?" John asked, testing the water.

"Me? Err, well, yes, Zoe and I are in a relationship." Anna had dreaded that question and couldn't lie.

"Oh! And you don't mind her chatting up Clare?"

"It's complicated, but no, we're not super possessive. I'd be lying if I said that I don't sometimes get a bit jealous, but if I do, Zoe reads me like a book and stops."

"I see, and so you're not jealous now?"

"Not now, no. It's nice talking to you and I'm relaxed about things."

"Mutual."

Anna really wanted to dance, in part because she wanted to keep an eye on Zoe, but she guessed that John was not into dancing and the revelation that she was turned on by girls meant he was probably not going to dance with her anyway. She still wanted a dance though, so decided to see if she could turn things around. "Now, how about I find out some important stuff about you, like: do you like dancing?" John laughed!

"I do, but I'm useless! Clare is a bit wild when we are at a conference, but she wouldn't be seen dead with me on the dance floor, cramping her style!"

Anna laughed. "I'm no good either, but I still enjoy a dance, and we can also see what Zoe and Clare are getting up to."

"So, a bit jealous perhaps?"

"Not jealous, just interested. She's older than me and thinks I need to be a bit more experienced. She's always worrying that I might feel resentful of her past, so, the thing is, I've sort of got a hall-pass tonight if you know that expression."

"Interesting, but then I'm a bit confused why has she gone off with Clare? Clare would definitely have slept with you. She had already said to me that you were really cute when I pointed you out!" John paused. "Ah, so you want to go to the dance floor to cut in!"

"No John, I don't. I told Zoe I fancied you." There. She had said it.

"Oh!" John said, pausing to take in those unexpected words. "So you're not exclusively into girls?"

"I don't know. I guess not because I find you quite attractive."

"Ah! Thanks. I guess I think of myself as more handsome than attractive though," he joked. "You know I think you are really hot, don't you!"

"Not really, I'm not very good at that sort of thing."

"Well I do, and you are."

"And it doesn't bother you that I'm not even sure if I'm bi?"

"Nope, why would that bother me?"

"Mmm, maybe it should. I might be a time waster, especially with my issues. That's what my brother would call me. A 'real tease' is what he'd say."

"Ooooh! Now that's definitely not what I would say. I can't see any time spent with you as being wasted, and if you wanted to go a bit further, then why not. If you don't, then I've still had a fantastic evening in the company of a very beautiful and intelligent woman."

"Honestly John! That's so cheesy!" Anna rolled her eyes, but was still deeply flattered, "I want to sleep with you, but we'll just have to see how it goes. You see, I've never been with a guy." Anna paused. "Have you?"

"Wow! Now that's a bit out there." John said, both shocked and surprised. He looked at Anna as if he was working out if he should tell the truth and then suddenly realised that his lack of an immediate denial was an answer in itself. "Well, sort of." He added.

"Sort of? Now you're just trying to make me even more confused."

"Sorry, it's just that I once slept with a ladyboy on a lad's holiday. It was a dare."

Anna laughed.

"Why?"

"You know! Guys are like that. Well, straight guys are. Always doing stupid childish stuff."

"Yes, nothing to be proud of," Anna said, suddenly becoming quite serious as if something was troubling her. "So? Did you like it?"

"Yes." John was looking down at his shoes. "It was actually very good, and look, I agree about guys being jerks a lot of the time, but that's how it is. I guess I'm not typical. Maybe I'm in denial about something. It's like footballers. Loads of them are gay or bi, but male culture is so toxic to homosexuality that virtually none will ever admit it." He looked at Anna and his tone changed.

"Anyway, that's like a real secret, so I'm trusting you! I guess you see me a bit differently now, knowing that maybe I'm not entirely straight. I bet that's put you off!"

"Exactly the opposite," Anna confessed. "When I first spotted you, I could barely take my eyes off you because you looked so lovely and interesting. Now I know that you are interesting because you are not trapped in some box labelled normal."

"I felt the same when I saw you, I thought you looked amazing, a real femme fatale, that's why I sat where I did."

"You saw me first?"

"I can't say, but I sat where I did because of you."

Anna looked a bit perplexed. So he had seen her first and wanted her to see him. So she was not such a predatory female after all. Still, it all seemed to have worked out well and was rather serendipitous, and she was definitely not used to that.

Just at that moment, Anna heard the muffled strains of 'dancing queen' emanating from the dance floor. She grabbed John's hand. The conversation had gotten as far as it was going to get, for now, so now it was time for action, not words.

"I love this song. Anyone can dance to this. Come on!" She said, dragging John behind her, laughing.

The dance floor was busy enough to not feel exposed and self-conscious, but not so packed so as to be uncomfortably crowded. When John held Anna tight, it felt amazing, just how she had imagined it would feel to have his strong arms wrapped around her. She loved his smell, the way he occasionally kissed her neck, but most of all, she loved being in his arms.

The music got slower, the dance floor emptied and their embrace got tighter. Every so often she felt his hardness pressing against her, and each time, knowing that she was causing his excitement, her desire for him grew stronger. A particularly romantic song finished and he pulled his head back so he could look deep into her eyes, framing her beautiful longing smile as he did so.

She felt something unspoken pass between them. His eyes seemed like a blazing gateway to his soul, and she loved what she could see. She felt so weak, and so aroused, that when his gaze moved down to her lips and his hand rested under her chin, gently pushing her mouth up towards his, she closed her eyes, heart racing, waiting for the inevitable.

She felt dizzy as their lips met and a spark instantly jumped between them making her spine tingle again. She loved kissing girls, they were so soft and tender and had always thought she would hate kissing a man. How wrong she had been. She loved the fact that he was taking the lead and even found that the prickling of his evening stubble made the kissing very different, and just as enjoyable. She could feel her dampness growing as he pressed his lips firmly against hers, hard enough to feel his desire, but not so hard that it felt uncomfortable. He was a good kisser who knew what to do, and the fact that he was stronger and taking control made her feel really sexy.

What really made it so nice was that he was so aware of what would please her. He was just forceful enough to allow her to feel completely wanted, but always responsive to her cues, and so lovely and gentle at the same time. They kissed for a while, in no hurry, but they were both so on fire that it would inevitably become more intense. Anna felt his tongue probing at her lips and, parting them, let him into her mouth, their tongues beginning to play their own passionate dance.

She loved the fact that he really knew how to kiss and make her feel good. Never rough, never too desperate, his lips were able to magically express the depth of feeling between them and satisfy her desire to feel loved and cherished. Her panties felt like they were dripping! She could not help herself and reached down with her hand and felt him. He twitched. He was so hard and felt so big. She stroked him through his trousers, proud of the effect she was having on him. While she did this, he reached behind her and held her ass, squeezing it with his big strong hands, and almost lifting her off the floor.

He was now kissing her very tenderly, pressing her wet lips between his and then pulling them gently. With his cock in her hand, his hands on her ass, and those beautiful kisses, Anna moaned slightly and she felt him pull back from her. She opened her eyes to find out what was wrong and found herself staring into his. She felt his hands on her cheeks pulling her closer, his eyes, oh, his eyes! She threw her hands around his neck and pulled him back to her, kissing him as forcefully as she had ever kissed anyone.

The song finished. Zoe and Clare were applauding them. Anna's first reaction was to wish that the ground would swallow her up. But then she felt John's cock twitch in her hand and let go, giving him one last kiss before grabbing his arm and following Zoe and Clare back upstairs.

John ordered some more Prosecco from a passing server and it arrived in a big ice bucket. Zoe's flirting was clearly working on Clare as they were getting along really well. Anna was loving the attention she was receiving from John and talking more and more, but John was such a good listener, and he had a brilliant sense of humour that kept her laughing.

After a couple of glasses, Zoe grabbed Anna's arm and took her off to the ladies.

"I told you you were going to be a real head-turner when we went out," Zoe said, noticing another man giving Anna the once over, "and I'm impressed by your taste in guys too! That John is good-looking and really nice, and he has a sexy friend."

"I can see that! You're all over Clare. You don't have to try to hard though, John says she's quite easy."

"Well, he's not wrong. She's already invited me back to her place."

"You're terrible! I'm sure someone will come along one day that you really want and isn't a push over then you'll see how it feels."

"She has and I'm looking at her. No one else comes close."

"Ditto."

"So do you want to do it with John?"

"O.M.G. You are just so bad! I don't know. Maybe, there is something about him. He makes me feel relaxed and doesn't seem at all threatening. When he looks at me I get all hot inside and, well, you know, I'm quite damp, and no guy has ever made that happen before. I can't explain it at all, but he makes me feel so, I don't know, I just want him to hold me. I even felt his cock."