An Ace Can Be High Or Low

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding. That had started when she had shown us her trust, by baring her chest. I wasn't erect, but I was thrilled.

Her body trembled as my mouth closed on her breast. Again I had this odd sense that there was some danger, and that my lips were somehow ensuring safety for her small mound and swelling nipple.

In a hoarse whisper she said, "Finger me."

I glanced at Norm, and he looked back, while our mouths stayed on task. This was enough for us to be ready to coordinate by touch only, when our hands met at her vulva. Maybe thanks to his longer arm, he extended to get his hand on her cleft. I closed my thumb and pinky on her clit hood, pulled it up gently, and with the index finger found her bud, which changed from soft to stiff.

Gail yipped, then said, "Slow, easy."

Her men obeyed. Her breathing slowed, and she said, "Yeaaaahhhh."

That went on for a while.

Blood flow to my groin increased.

Her breathing quickened again. In a whimper she said, "Just like that."

Her head tilted back. Her spine jerked, but my mouth and fingers stayed where they belonged.

Among grunts she said, "Same," and "That," and "Yeah."

I had enough experience with her to know she was already cumming. Yet she still held us back, even to the extent of gripping my shoulder blade.

Then she said, "Keep sucking, but the first into a condom, get down there and fuck!"

The sheets rustled as she spread her legs, and Norm shifted his body.

I stayed put. But I was thickening.

She leaned down to whisper near my ear. "Can you go second?"

I nodded, without lifting my mouth.

Something small and light landed on my hip. I moved the hand that would have to get out of Norm's way, and picked it up. A square foil packet. Norm had given me what I'd need once he was done.

"Cum whenever you want!" Gail wailed. "I want to feel you go off!"

I shifted to get my knees under me. Leaning over her as I suckled, I rolled the condom onto what was now a spire.

By about his tenth pump, Norm was hollering into her breast. Gail was almost as loud, and no more verbal.

I've always been revolted by gangbang porn. But now I wanted Norm to nut, and get the hell out.

That happened after his voice shot up an octave. His departure was clumsy, but he kept his mouth in place.

I could do no less. My tongue and lips continued to shield her, as I moved my legs between hers. My putz was twitching as I aimed it, blindly, at her quim.

Her walls, hot and slick, did to me what my mouth did to her.

I've ejaculated in vaginas before. Three years ago, at least. And never like this.

Her vocal cords barely functioned, with "Yeah fuck me Dev, fuck me suck me!"

I obeyed. Did I ever. Her squeezes seemed to mangle my glans. My deep drive stretched her in return. An old fear of cervix contact arose, but I got no sense that anything pained her.

As I orgasmed, it was all I could do to keep my teeth away from her breast. Maybe she would have liked that. This was not the time to learn if she didn't. My body was barely under control, spasms wrenching from my clenched buttocks.

I slumped my full weight on her, nose-gasping.

Gail stroked my back gently. "Thank you. You can stop now."

I took that to mean all of what I was doing. I raised my head. Gail's eyes were closed, her mouth open. Beyond her, Norm sat upright, toweling his cock.

I croaked, "Was that different enough?"

She laughed merrily. Norm chuckled.

As my lungs replenished, I checked in with myself. I came, and I wanted it, and I wanted her to get whatever enjoyment she could from it. But I don't think what I felt was lust. I don't think I was actually horny. I think I desired to give, and make this succeed.

Gail examined my ecru-streaked condom. She exulted, "Just as gunked as Norm's. You're my kind of ace!"

My face froze in alarm.

Gail saw that. She glanced to her left.

If 'ace' meant anything to Norm, he didn't show it.

She asked him, "You need the bathroom first?"

He stood. "I wouldn't mind."

After we heard the door close, Gail whispered to me, "Oh my god, Dev, I'm so sorry!"

I calmed my face as much as I could, and shrugged. "He may have missed it."

"If he caught it," she said, "I will not let him use it against you!"

When Norm returned, Gail acted quite upbeat as she directed traffic. She sent me to the bathroom. I don't know what, if anything, Gail and Norm said while I was gone.

When I returned, she put us to work on assembling the mega-bed, as she took her turn in the bathroom. We dragged the mattress to the living room and aligned the sofa cushions. Norm and I chatted, amiably enough, on how great the sex was, and how Gail had worn us out.

When Gail returned, and we settled into an MFM arrangement for sleep, she expressed a similar sentiment. "Gentlemen, that was everything I had hoped for, but I am so damn sore! Even the boobs! I hope you'll be okay if the only thing I give you in the morning is breakfast."

I began something to assure her that this was no problem, but Norm overrode that with, "And also a decision?"

She sighed, and I felt through the 'bed' what may have been the slumping of her body. "We'll have a discussion," she said testily. "I won't guarantee a decision."

***

While Gail made oatmeal, she put me to work cutting up a pineapple, and had Norm make coffee.

"This is one thing in our favor," she said. "We're all health-conscious. Do you guys maintain good nutrition?"

"Almost always," said Norm, chuckling.

"It's an every-day struggle," I grumbled. My parents and grandparents never considered cows sacred, but they also hadn't picked up the habit of eating beef. I didn't want to be the first in the family to stray, and I got by with poultry and fish. If anything, the flavors of the various forms of 'beyond' meat only made it more difficult for me to keep away from the real thing.

We conversed about food while we ate, using our phones to swap recipe links, reviewing restaurants, venting frustration over seasonal limits on what could be grown locally.

Then we were finished eating. That made us stop talking.

"Living room," said Gail quietly.

The furniture was back the way it normally was. Gail took a chair, maybe because using the sofa might seem to invite one other person.

Norm and I shared a look, and sat side by side on the sofa.

Gail said, "My whole being-in-charge thing has helped me through this, but I won't try to dictate what you do with your lives. The kind of man I look for is someone with self-regard, not caving to me in the hope that I'll open my legs."

I nodded. I think Norm did also. There was really nothing for us to say then, and I'm sure Gail knew that.

"You're both that kind of man," she went on. "I know that I could appreciate companionship with you. Fully dressed, and out in the world. Following your lead, if that seems right."

Norm said firmly, "I feel the same way about you."

I had only nodded again. Had Norm stolen a march on me?

Gail didn't single him out. "I thank you both for cooperating with me, all this time. I wish I could say that this helped clear things up, but it hasn't. I've never tossed the word 'love' around thoughtlessly, and I won't now, either. You both mean a great deal to me, and I care about you. But I haven't been able to imagine a lifetime commitment, to either or both of you.

"So here's what I suggest, and again, this is not me being in charge, but it's what I think can keep us going as...well, I guess I have to call it a threesome. I'd like us to meet together once a month, for sex and whatever other connection we can make. Except for then. we're just friends. I won't date either of you. I might date other men. If you want to date other women, I don't object. If you get serious with someone, and want to be exclusive with her, I wish you well."

She looked away, and may have sniffled. She whispered, "Damn."

Her next look to us was not piercing. "Seriously, I mean that. But, can you understand, I hope it doesn't happen? At least not right away?"

My impulse to protect her unlocked my voice. "Absolutely! I still haven't sorted this out, and I don't know if I ever will. I agree with your suggestion, Gail."

I looked also at Norm as I continued. "I think we should date other people. But below the commitment level. It wouldn't be fair to string people along while we're keeping on with...yes, this threesome. And if we think that kind of commitment may be about to happen, we have to be upfront with each other. Advance notice."

Norm took over. "But we keep this threesome a secret. I think it's way unlikely that we'll meet anyone who's so totally polysexual that they can shrug off the fact that a significant other sometimes bangs with two other people."

Gail looked at me, and I got the sense that she was choosing words carefully. "Dev, will you start that kind of dating? Is that something you wanted to do anyway?"

Given the intensity of Gail's eyes nearly all the time, it's easy to see everyone else's expressions as bland. I adjusted, however, for the look Norm gave me. Nonchalant by most standards, but probably acute, for him. I think he may have been on to me.

Yet he hadn't made a play to turn this into a twosome. He was on board with this staying what it was.

"I never knew I had a wild oat bag," I said. "Or that I could be involved in something like this, taking an active role." I smiled at Gail. "Following your directions makes me wonder if I should take the lead with someone else. Or interact, leading and following. To answer your question, that kind of dating is what I want to do now."

I think I hid from them that I was thinking, I can fake that, but will I ever get to making it?

We talked for a while longer, but in the end Gail's suggestion was endorsed as she had expressed it. Before Norm and I departed, she gathered us into a tri-hug.

"Feels so nice," she cooed between kisses, "but I'm still sore. Go home."

***

It was only later that we set up the day and time for the next threesome. Then, because we were emailing about this anyway, we locked in the schedule for the ensuing two months as well. We all had to negotiate over work schedules and other commitments, but Norm and I followed Gail's choice of when in her menstrual cycle she would be. She might not strictly be in charge of the threesome, but on that topic, Norm and I yielded without argument.

I've been on two dates, one each with just-barely acquaintances who seemed pleasantly surprised that I approached them. Just public entertainment and talk. No sex, but some pretty heavy flirting both ways. In subsequent texting, both women said they'd be up for another date. I've agreed, but we haven't scheduled yet.

I haven't yet decided when I would spring on these two my frustrating dance along the asexual spectrum. Definitely before they get deep feelings for me. I might be pretty good at judging that, because...

...I've also had a few instances in public when I've watched others develop feelings, in the way that I have watched for years. It doesn't seem like an escape. It piques my interest, the same way that it always had.

Tomorrow will be the first month-later threesome reunion. The only I contact I've had with Gail and Norm was a rock-climbing excursion, in which we were among five other people, and maybe exchanged ten words. Would a Dev-like watcher have picked up a glimmer of our secret life? Fortunately, there are few Dev-like watchers out there. People in general seem too self-involved for that.

My excitement is building. This tryst might tell us if this is something that can keep happening, or if the novelty can wear off. I'm not sure which outcome I'd prefer.

There can be secrets within secrets, and maybe my watcher self gets a thrill about hiding things from other watchers. This goes beyond whether Norm knows I'm an Ace. There's also the matter of whether I will use pharmaceutical courage, and whether it would unfairly affect Gail's feelings.

Yes, the pill bottle is in the medicine cabinet, like a meat cleaver left on a kitchen counter. Indeed, I never wrote whether I used it last time. Who knows about this time?

Ahh, my watching reader, wouldn't you like to know?