An Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are wonderful," I whispered into Lisa's ear as she lay on my chest.

"I know. Just keep reminding yourself of that," she said as an orgasmic aftershock rippled through her body. We drifted off to sleep, reveling in the bliss of our emotional and physical joining, with Lisa sleeping on my chest. At some point in the night, she had slipped to my side and I pulled the sleeping bag over our bodies, but did not need to zip it shut.

I was awake the next morning shortly after the sun came up and the birds began to sing. Lisa was lying on her back and the top of the sleeping bag had slipped off of her, so her beautiful breasts were on full display like two great mountain peaks. I carefully leaned over and touched the tip of my tongue to first one nipple, then the other. I continued to intermittently flick first one, then the other, of her now erect nipples until she began to mumble in her sleep. I paused for a moment, then resumed flicking her nipples with my tongue. As I continued to tease her nipples, Lisa's hips were humping slightly. I sucked one nipple into my mouth, then the other, repeating this again and again.

Her eyes slowly drifted open and she moaned, "I was having the most erotic dream!" Then she realized that I was sucking on her sensitive nipple and she continued, "But maybe it wasn't really a dream! That was delicious, but now I have to go pee!"

We slipped on our shoes and walked a short distance down hill from our site. I turned toward a bush and released my urine. She watched. "This is the first time I have ever watched a man urinate," she said.

"Now it's your turn," I added.

"You're going to WATCH me pee?" She asked.

"You watched me," I reminded her.

"Well, that's different," she started, but knew that it really was NOT different at all. Finally she set her feet wide and squatted, allowing her urine to stream onto the ground. She had brought a tissue, wiped herself and looked around for what she should do with it.

"We have some zip lock bags for trash back in the tent." I said.

"Oh, OK. You think of everything, don't you?"

"I believe in 'pack it in, pack it out', so having some sealable bags is standard equipment."

"Now, back to what you had started!" She exclaimed.

I stopped at the tent and grabbed the ground cloth we had been sitting on and our sleeping bag, then we proceeded to the edge of the cliff that overlooked the valley. We spread things out so we were a short, but safe, distance from the cliff edge. I instructed Lisa to lie down, then I knelt between her knees.

I licked her slit from bottom to top, then I did it again, and again. I reached around her legs, letting them rest on my shoulders, and caressed her breasts. I dipped my tongue slightly deeper into her slit with every stroke. When her hips began to pump with every stroke I began to flick her clitoris with my tongue at the end of each stroke. Lisa was beginning to make mewing sounds and she was pumping her hips forcefully with my every stroke.

She was becoming more and more aroused with each stroke. When I began to focus my oral attention on her clitoris and slipped my finger into her pussy, stroking her G-spot, Lisa went off like a rocket! Her hips lurched high in the air, her body forming an arch. Her hips jerked frantically while her body remained in a rainbow arch.

Her body finally relaxed back to the ground as I shifted my position and eased into her spasming vagina. I lifted her legs to caress her breasts while I pumped into her vigorously. I could see her abdomen undulating with her orgasmic contractions as I filled her with my cock. Even as I caressed her breasts, they bounced in rhythm to my thrusts. I knew that this position would cause my cock to rub on her G-spot with every thrust, and her continued climaxes confirmed my assessment.

Soon the visual stimulation combined with her vaginal contractions gripping my cock had me on the verge of a powerful eruption. I pumped into her spasming pussy ever harder and faster, faster and deeper until I was frantically thrusting into her with all of my strength. Then it happened! I exploded like an erupting volcano as I spewed fountains of hot semen into her depths, spattering her womb with my cum. With every thrust I poured more and more of myself into my beautiful Lisa!

I collapsed onto her heaving chest. Every tiny movement elicited an aftershock of her string of orgasms. I held her and kissed her until she had recovered from the orgasmic tsunami she had just experienced. Then we lay together for quite a while longer enjoying the blissful communion of our coupling.

After quite a while Lisa said, "I love the feel of your body on mine, but eventually you begin to feel heavy."

"Just because I'm half-again heavier than you?" I jested.

"You're under 180#?" She asked.

"No, more like 185..."

"Well then, you're more than half again heavier than me! I'm just under 115!"

"A real lightweight?" I said. "And I value your every pound. You are so perfect!"

"Maybe not perfect..."

"Perfectly suitable for me!"

"I like the sound of THAT!" She said with enthusiasm.

We had just put on our clothes and started to make coffee for breakfast when we heard voices coming up the trail. "Looks like we got dressed just in time!" I said

"I wouldn't be embarrassed to be caught naked with you!" She responded.

"Would you be embarrassed to be naked in front of strangers?"

"Not really. Being naked in public or semi-public situations actually sounds like a turn on, as long as you don't get arrested!"

"I DO like your adventurous side!" I exclaimed.

"I'm glad! I will try to keep your life interesting!"

We had finished breakfast and completed the breaking of our camp. We donned our packs and started down the trail. While Lisa was wearing the same clothes, the down hill part of the trail did not provide as many interesting views. However, it did have several wide places where we could hike side by side, giving me a spectacular view of her bouncing breasts.

We returned to my car at about 1 PM. I suggested that I drop her off at her place since it would be nearly along the way; after the theater we would be staying at my house so she could get her car on Sunday. I said that I would pick her up for dinner at about 5, and she quickly agreed.

It had been a delightful outing. I loved our very active sex life, but I wanted our relationship to encompass our other interests and activities, and this had been good. Actually, it had contained some of each, which was very good!

When I reached home I placed an order for Uber to pick me up at 4:30. I ordered a luxury car with an itinerary from my house to Lisa's and then to the restaurant. I would arrange for another ride to take us from the restaurant to the theater, and finally a ride from the theater on home. If I liked the driver, I would arrange for him/her to handle all three trips.

Then I unpacked the backpack and took a shower, and I straightened up the bedroom. I knew that Lisa was going to be dressed up, so I decided to wear a tuxedo with onyx studs and cufflinks. I also decided to go 'commando'.

The driver arrived precisely on time. She drove a Lincoln SUV that was extremely comfortable. I discussed the plan for the evening and she was happy to handle the entire schedule, she just asked that I enter it into the app. I did that as we drove to Lisa's place.

I knocked on Lisa's door and waited for a few moments until she answered. When she opened the door I was blown away by her beauty. She never had worn makeup when we were together, but tonight she had added a little bit to highlight her eyes and the shape of her face.

Likewise, she normally wore her hair in a braid or ponytail, or just loose down to her shoulders. Tonight she was wearing it up with sophisticated curles and swirls.

Her blouse was a light beige, nearly the same color as her skin, with a deeply plunging cowl neck that was open down to the base of her rib cage. That exposed essentially her entire cleavage and the massive swell of her breasts. To assure that my attention focused on her breasts (as if there would ever be any doubt about that), she was wearing the largest diamond pendant I had ever seen, and it was nestled between her breasts.

The fabric of her blouse was thin and nearly transparent; her nipples and areolae were clearly visible.

"WOW! You look spectacular! And I thought that you were beautiful before!"

"I do clean up OK, don't I?"

"You really look fabulous! I didn't know that you were rich! Do you need a bodyguard for that thing?"

"This? It's a cubic zirconia, it cost less than a thousand."

"It certainly draws the attention!"

"That was part of the plan!"

"Are you ready to go?"

"Very happy to be going out with you."

I had noticed the slit in her skirt, so I let the driver seat her in the rear passenger seat. I walked around to the other side. As I expected, the slit in her skirt was pulled open and revealed her leg high on her thigh. "Every man in the restaurant will be drooling over you."

"And I expect that every woman will be at least a little jealous." She added.

I recapped the schedule with the driver, then I explored the slit in Lisa's skirt a little. I slid my hand along her smooth thigh, shifting toward the inside of her leg as my hand moved higher and higher. I was nearly to the juncture of her thighs when she put her hand on mine, stopping my upward exploration. "I think THAT should remain a mystery for now." She said.

We talked about the restaurant and the play, I watched her beautiful breasts as they moved. Occupied we kissed gently to prevent disturbing her makeup. Soon we were at the restaurant.

I confirmed with the driver that she would be waiting for us at 7:30, and we went in. The maître'd seated us promptly, but took a long time helping with Lisa's chair as he looked down at her bountiful cleavage. As we had walked through the restaurant, men everywhere stopped what they were doing to watch Lisa as she walked past. Some stopped in mid-sentance, others with their fork in midair. I saw many wives kicking under the table.

Lisa looked spectacular and everyone knew it. She was absolutely the sexiest woman in the place! Her breasts were clearly visible through the thin fabric, but subtly so. Every step caused them to bounce and sway. The brilliant pendant nestled in her cleavage beautifully focused attention there. And every step exposed her left leg nearly to her hip. She looked like SEX personified!

I was mesmerized watching her breasts moving under her blouse as we talked and enjoyed our food. As she took a sip of her ice water, she allowed some to splash on her left breast. "Oh, my!" Then she repeated this on the opposite side. The water on the thin fabric turned it completely transparent. I was staring, totally transfixed, at her essentially naked breasts across the table from me!

"You are without a doubt the sexiest woman I have ever met! I thank my lucky stars that you and I are together!"

"Together?" She teased, "Like a couple, you mean?"

"Yes, like a couple. In a long term committed relationship. Together!" I repeated.

"Just making sure that we are on the same page!" She laughed.

We had finished our coffee and I had paid the bill. Our service had been spectacular; our waiter or a busboy was visiting our table almost constantly (perhaps to enjoy the view?)

Our driver was waiting when we exited the restaurant, just as we had agreed. She quickly delivered us to the theater entrance and confirmed that she would be waiting when we returned. We enjoyed a glass of wine, then moved to our seats. We were located in the center of the first balcony, first row of boxes. This provided a perfect view of the stage, and still gave us a little bit of privacy. We talked about the play, the beautiful theater, etc., as we waited for the play to begin.

After the lights had dimmed, Lisa took my hand and held it warmly in hers. We watched the play in warm, companionable silence. At intermission we moved around, got another glass of wine, and returned to our seats just before the lights were dimmed.

When we were settled, Lisa again took my hand in hers, but this time she placed it on her exposed thigh, and gently encouraged me to move it higher. I certainly was not going to resist! As my hand moved higher and higher, Lisa reached over and pulled down my zipper, then she slipped her hand inside my trousers! She had shifted her position slightly to spread her legs somewhat wider, and I reached the naked flesh at the juncture of her legs about the same time she grabbed my cock.

Throughout the second half of the play we fondled each other, bringing our arousal higher and higher. After the curtain calls I had some serious difficulty getting my rigid member back into my pants just before the lights came up. I kissed Lisa fiercely as we prepared to head to the exit.

Once we were outside, we spotted our driver, and were quickly seated in the comfortable vehicle. It would be nearly an hour until we would be home. Lisa turned toward me and we kissed deeply. Soon, she had my zipper down and my erection in her hand. I slipped a hand inside the open bodice of her blouse and began to caress her breast.

Soon she had my trousers down to my knees and her blouse completely off. She twisted her skirt so the slit was in front and she mounted my hard cock. Her breasts were directly in front of my face, so I took a nipple into my mouth as she began to bounce on my cock. We paid no attention to the driver.

I caressed one breast with a hand while I suckled on the other nipple. She rocked and bounced on my cock, her wet pussy gripping me on every stroke. She bounced and pumped, occasionally sinking down to fully envelope me with her warmth.

She slipped her hands under my jacket and caressed my chest and nipples through the fabric of my dress shirt. As she rode on my cock and I stimulated her nipples, her actions became more and more pronounced. I was thrusting up into her as the motion of her hips was becoming frantic.

Then, with a great exclamation, her climax engulfed her as her hips jerked uncontrollably. I was holding and sucking her big, beautiful breasts as I pumped frantically up into her spasming body. Then I joined her climax, spraying my semen into her convulsing depths. Again and again I shot blasts of my hot cum into her until I was totally spent.

Lisa rested her chest against mine, her head against mine as we savored the delicious sensations of contentment and togetherness. We were still in that position when we arrived at my house. We pulled ourselves together as we moved out of the car. I gave the driver a $100 cash tip in addition to the fare. She said, "I trust that you had a pleasant experience."

I replied, "Far beyond pleasant!" I said with a smile.

We headed right for my bedroom and stripped out of our clothes; we both were going to have a trip to the dry cleaners. Then we stepped into the spacious shower. We luxuriated in the warm spray, then we washed each other's bodies with wet, soapy hands. As I washed Lisa's cute round bottom, I slipped my soapy hand deep between her butt cheeks and toyed with the rosebud of her anus. I even slipped a soapy finger through her anal sphincter and pumped in and out a few times.

"You are SUCH a naughty boy!" She exclaimed with a smile and a gentle slap on my shoulder.

"I think that you liked it!" I countered.

We dried each other off, then we lay down on my big bed. "Do you like it?" She asked.

I had lost track of the conversation and said, "Like what?"

"Anal." She said. "Do you like anal?"

"You know that I am first and foremost a breast man. So I prefer to be facing you when we make love. Do you?"

"I have never tried it. I am a little curious about it though. What about three-somes?"

"I am not very interested in sharing you with anyone, male or female. Are you?"

"Not really. I like the committed, exclusive relationship we have now. But I am a little curious about double penetration; what would it be like to have your ass and your pussy filled with big throbbing cocks?"

"There would be a way to experience that without bringing another man in." She looked at me curiously. "An anal vibrator." I continued.

"Did you mean it?" She asked. When I paused, she clarified, "Making love?"

"When we have sex, we are not simply fucking. We share a profound emotional connection as we share our bodies. We give and receive so much more than just physical sexual urges. We share ourselves, our emotions, if you will, our naked souls. I can't think of any words that describe it other than making love."

"I really like that!" She responded.

I started to move down between her legs about the same time she was moving toward my crotch. We soon had arranged ourselves into a classic 69 position with Lisa on top.

She bobbed her head over my cock, swirling her tongue and sucking voraciously. I lapped at her delicious pussy, slurping in her sweet nectar. Each of us was focused on providing maximum erotic pleasure for our partner as we sucked and lapped and swirled on our partners' sex.

I knew that Lisa was approaching her climax, and I was quickly approaching mine. She needed just a little bit more to put her over the edge. I dampened my finger with the fluids from her sex and spread her buttocks. Then I slipped my finger through her anal sphincter and pumped it in and out of her ass. That pushed her over the top and her body began to spasm with the first waves of her orgasm.

As her passion crescendoed, she was a sucking vortex on my cock. She took my cock deeper into her mouth and throat, deeper than anyone had ever before, and drew my semen out of my body. Her hips lurched and flailed against my mouth and face as my own hips thrust uncontrollably into her mouth. Each of us pumped and flailed with the force of our massive orgasms.

When our bodies returned to our own control, I moved to kiss Lisa and allow her to rest her head on my shoulder. I touched her hip and her body shuddered with an aftershock of her climax. We held each other, soaking in the joy of our joining, knowing that the bond between us was constantly growing stronger. We settled in each other's arms and slept peacefully.

The next morning we made love again before breakfast. We had sausage, pancakes, coffee, and juice. We went to a local nature center that is about an hour away and had a lovely time surveying the plantings and watching the wildlife. We stopped at an Italian place along the way home for 'linner... a combination of late lunch and early dinner.

When we were home, we watched a new movie on line. We snuggled and kissed and fondled as we watched. When we were ready for bed, we were both fully aroused. We energetically made love again before settling down to sleep.

The following evening after dinner, Lisa said words that put a chill in every man, "Could we sit down and talk for a few minutes?"

I steeled myself and sat down on the couch with Lisa and said, "Sure."

She continued, "We have been spending nearly every evening together, either here or at my house." She paused and I nodded. "I know that we have been together only a few short weeks, but they have been very intense weeks..." Again I nodded as she paused, "And it is often inconvenient for you in the morning, since it is a longer drive for you that way. Of course, I have built my real estate business in Medina, so I need to stay close to that community. I was wondering if it would be appropriate for us to start looking for a house that would allow greater convenience for each of us, where we could be together every night?"

"I had been thinking a little along those lines, but not quite as drastically. I was thinking about cleaning out the other side of the garage so that you would have a better place to park your car. I don't mind the drive from your place, although a shorter trip would be nice. I agree that we have grown very close very quickly, and I would certainly be open to investigating what might make our lives better together." She gave me a big kiss at that! It was not the ugly conversation that I had feared.