An Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have told you that I like to play the slut for you sometimes, how would you like it if I were to insert a remote control vibrator, and give you the control?"

"That sounds like great fun! Should we add a little bit more spice to that?"

"Sure! What do you have in mind?"

"I could set up a preprogrammed sequence so that the intensity of the vibrations would increase a little bit at a time, starting at very low intensity and progressing to higher and higher settings until it was 100% full on constantly. You would agree to withholding your climax until you make me cum. And we would do this in a public or semi-public place."

"OOOOH! I like that! I get to make you cum in public! God, YES!"

"Do you have a remote controlled vibrator, or shall I get one for you?"

"I don't have one, but I could buy one!"

"I will order one, that way it will be compatible with my phone for control."

"I like it! You're really getting into this!"

"You need to think about where you want this experiment to be held. One rule applies: someplace where we are not 'likely' to get arrested."

"So, not in the spotlights on public square?"

"Not in the spotlights."

"What should I wear?"

"If you want to play the slut, this sounds like a perfect opportunity! As always, nothing that is LIKELY to get either of us arrested."

"Pushing the limits is OK?"

"I find it very stimulating when you are pushing the limits with your choice of clothing."

"I know, and that makes me very happy!"

"Are we done with serious conversation? Because this has really got me revved up! I would like for us to go to bed early, so we can enjoy LOTS of time together!"

"OK, that sounds like a plan!"

The next day I did some research looking for a remote controlled vibrator. I really wanted one that could be controlled by my phone, and one with plenty of power. I finally found "The RC Monster", with a smart-phone app to control the unit from anywhere, and two extra powerful motors with 10 levels of powerful vibrations! This would be perfect! I ordered the unit with expedited shipping.

That evening I told Lisa that I had ordered the remote controlled vibrator. (I did not tell her that it had dual motors, one for the G-spot and one for the clitoris, I wanted that to be a surprise.)

When the vibrator arrived the next day, I installed the batteries and turned it on. Even on the lower settings it was powerful, and on high it nearly shook my entire desk! I then linked the unit to my phone and created a program that started with low intensity vibrations, but with occasional, random spikes of intensity, and progressed to higher and higher intensity vibrations, with more frequent, high intensity spikes.

Saturday evening was to be 'vibrator night'! I gave her the vibrator linked to my phone for control, and she went home before dinner to get dressed and ready. I picked her up at 5:30 for drinks, dinner, and..... I nearly fainted when I saw what she was wearing! Her top was a white, ruffled blouse made of thin cotton. It had a very low bodice that exposed most of her breasts above the areola, and elastic beneath her breasts with a large brass ring making an open connection between the two halves. Each section of the top formed a kind of pouch which held and displayed the shape and size her breasts almost completely. Her midriff was bare, and she wore the tiniest, red lycra micro-skirt imaginable. When she turned to give me a full 360 view, the skirt barely reached the bottom of her heart shaped buttocks!

"You have the vibrator?" I asked.

In response, she lifted the front of her skirt a couple of inches and the purple vibrator was clearly visible between her legs and pussy lips!

"Are you ready?"

"I have been SO READY ever since I came home to change! In fact, I have been READY since we agreed on this adventure!"

With that, I pulled out my phone and launched the program that controlled the vibrator. Lisa gave a little shudder as the vibrations began between her legs. "Wow!" she said.

"Yes, that's on low."

"How high does it go?"

"Up to 10."

"TEN TIMES as strong as that???" Lisa exclaimed.

"Something like that." I confirmed.

"OH, MY!"

As we drove to the restaurant/bar where we would have dinner, Lisa would occasionally squirm in her seat.

During dinner we enjoyed some stiff drinks with our sandwiches. Lisa was squirming almost constantly and occasionally bending nearly double as more and more intense vibrations shook her. Her nipples were hard, erect, and trying to cut through the thin fabric of her blouse. As soon as I had paid the bill she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door, leading me towards the beach.

"If another one of those powerful vibrations were to have hit me, I would have cum all over the floor right there in the restaurant!" She pushed me towards the first bush we encountered along the beach.

As soon as we were partially behind the bush, Lisa attacked my belt and pushed me to the sandy grass. Then she attacked my cock like a woman possessed. She sucked my cock into her mouth as she began to stroke my shaft and balls. She sucked and swirled on my cock with vigor, occasionally forcing my cock into the entrance to her throat. I could feel the powerful vibrations shaking her pussy, stimulating her clitoris and G-spot, and her attention to my cock increased as the vibrations intensified.

Lisa was nearly frantic as she sucked and stroked my cock harder and faster. She was pushing my cock into the entrance to her throat again and again. Then an extremely powerful vibration shook her pussy and she forced her throat down and around my cock until it was completely embedded in her throat.

The vibrations were becoming ever more powerful and massive vibrating surges were assaulting her again and again. She slid my cock deep into her throat as she swallowed and swallowed it, taking my cock deeper than either of us thought possible.

She held my cock deep in her throat, swallowing again and again... and I erupted with surge after surge of my hot semen shooting into her throat and directly into her stomach. As she felt my cock begin shooting into her and as I grunted my climax, I could feel her body convulsing with powerful orgasmic spasms as she was inundated in waves of passion.

We lay together for a long time, absorbing the bliss of our emotional joining. Finally, we pulled our clothes the rest of the way off and headed into the water. We swam and frolicked. Eventually we returned to shore when no one was in sight, pulled our clothes over our wet bodies, and headed back to the car.

The moisture on her skin made the thin fabric of her blouse totally transparent and she allowed her miniscule skirt to ride up to her hips, so it was an extremely hard drive home (at least I was extremely HARD).

As soon as I had parked the car in the garage, Lisa cried, "Make love to me NOW!" In response to my look, she said, "RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!!"

I lifted her onto the warm hood of the car, her skirt was already pulled up around her waist. I bent down and ran my tongue along her flowing slit, gathering a great dollop of her delicious nectar. Understanding her urgency, I dipped my tongue deep into her, then I swirled it around her distended clitoris. After only a few moments of this, she exclaimed, "COCK! I NEED YOUR COCK!!"

Never one to ignore such an eloquent request, I dropped my pants to the floor and pulled her toward me. Her back was supported by the hood of the car while I supported her hips as I slipped my engorged cock deep inside her with one long stroke. "OH, YES! MAKE ME CUM!!"

I began long, strong strokes, pumping my cock deep into her molten depths with every thrust. I knew that my cock was rubbing firmly against her G-spot with every stroke, and in only a few minutes she was squealing and spasming as her first orgasm roared through her body. I pumped into her spasming pussy even faster and harder as her contractions gripped my shaft.

Lisa shook and spasmed, squealing and repeatedly exclaiming, "Oh! OH! OH!!!" As I drove my cock deep into her spasming core, her climaxes rolled through her one after the other. Her vaginal contractions were gripping my cock, attempting to milk my semen from me. I watched her bountiful breasts as they bounced in rhythm to our love making.

Soon I was shooting my hot semen into Lisa's depths, spattering her womb with my seed. I pumped into her again and again, pouring my essence into her core, giving her everything, my very being. Then I collapsed onto her.

After a few minutes, Lisa said, "The hood of this car is really hard!"

I helped her down off the hood and helped her stand. Then I kicked my pants the rest of the way off and took her hand as we walked into the house. "I need to use the bathroom, our juices are running down my legs!"

While she sat on the commode, I opened a bottle of wine, brought two glasses, and started the shower running. "That looks like a good idea!" She said. I poured us each a glass and we took a deep sip before stepping into the shower together.

We washed each other's bodies and played and kissed and fondled. Soon we were both clean and aroused again. We took our wine into the bedroom and talked and kissed and caressed as we drank in our wine and each other.

As we talked, I suggested a getaway weekend for us. "Would you be able to do a four day weekend sometime soon?"

"Probably, if we plan a few weeks in advance so that I don't have an open house or showing scheduled. What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking about going somewhere that we do not know anyone, where we could REALLY let ourselves go wild."

"Tonight wasn't wild?"

"Tonight was wonderfully wild! Now, think about four days and nights of wild!"

"OH, MY!"

"Do you know anyone in Las Vegas?"

"Sin city? No,... "

"I have quite a few frequent flyer miles accumulated. We could fly to Vegas, get a good room, take in some shows - maybe some sex shows - and push the limits for four days!"

"I've never been to Vegas, but from its reputation, it would take a lot to push the limits there!" She said. I gave her a lecherous smile. "You'd like that, wouldn't you!"

You could wear what you wore tonight and I could pick out some really daring clothes for you."

"Then I get to pick out some things for you, too."

"I guess that's fair. As always, nothing that is LIKELY to get either of us arrested. Other than that, anything goes!"

"Anything goes!" She exclaimed.

We had been playing and fondling as we talked. I had been caressing her breasts and pussy while she had been pumping on my cock. Needless to say, we were both once again highly aroused. We moved into a 69 position with Lisa on top and she sucked vigorously on my cock while I drove my tongue into her pussy and licked her sensitive clitoris.

Soon I latched onto her distended clit with my lips and began sucking her little girl cock. In no time Lisa was humping my face and flailing wildly as her first orgasm gripped her.

I quickly shifted position and thrust my hard cock into her spasming vagina. I pumped deep into her while caressing her nipples. Again and again I pumped into her molten pussy. Then I slipped my arms under her legs to lift her hips, allowing me to pump my cock even deeper into her. This position assured that my cock would rub on her G-spot with every thrust. Her hips lurched and flailed uncontrollably as my cock thrust deep into her again and again.

Her knees were folded over my shoulders and I held her hips as I drove my manhood deeper and deeper into her convulsing pussy. I watched her magnificent breasts bouncing wildly with our movements. I had already climaxed twice this evening, and I had already lasted far longer than I normally would, when I began to feel the tingling of my impending eruption.

I thrust even harder and faster than before, sweat dripping onto her breasts. My cock was like the piston in a race car, driving in and out at lightning speed. Then I exploded, blasting spray after powerful orgasmic spray into her spasming depths. I jerked and pumped myself into her again and again until I had given her everything I could. Then I slumped onto her heaving breasts.

We lay together, arms and legs tangled together, absorbing the peace and joy in the aftermath of our love making. We had joined our bodies and our spirits. We were one.

We rearranged slightly and drifted into satiated slumber. Light was flooding into the room before I think either of us moved. Lisa cracked an eyelid open and asked, "Were you serious about that wild trip to Vegas, or were you just saying that to get me hot and bothered?"

"Well, it certainly seems that it got you all hot and bothered!" I replied, "But, Yes, I was serious."

"It certainly DID get me hot and bothered! And I'm glad that you are serious. That sounds like an absolute blast! Anything goes!"

"I definitely like the sound of THAT! I will work on making reservations this afternoon while you are at your open house." Then I added, "Do you want to wear the remote controlled vibrator for the afternoon?"

"That wouldn't be very professional, would it?" She challenged.

"You could call me when you are alone?" I persisted.

"You promise to leave it turned off except when I call you to say that it's OK?"

"Yes, I promise." I confirmed.

"You are SO BAD! OK, I will wear it all afternoon. You know that I am going to be SO HORNY by the time the afternoon is over, don't you?"

"I'm counting on it!" Then I added, "I'll be waiting in your driveway when you get home!"

"That sounds perfect! Oh, and I still need to have a key made for you!"

"Only if you want... " I said.

"Oh! I want!" She exclaimed.

"But what is it that you want?" I teased.

"I want YOU, all of you, as often as I can, all the time! I want to be with you; I want to drive you wild with passion; I want to please you; and I want to live with you." Then she paused, "Maybe I shouldn't have said that?"

"Why not? That's the way you feel, isn't it?" She nodded. "Have you done any looking for someplace that might work for us?"

"Only in the broadest possible sense. We haven't talked about a budget, or what we would want in a place, or anything!"

"That's true. So far our relationship has been about you and me. That is wonderful and as it should be." I paused and she smiled. "But if we are planning to buy a house together, our lives will become joined and intertwined financially as well as personally. We might as well be getting married."

Lisa's eyes went wide. I had not prepared for this, but it was right there, out in the open. "Lisa, I had not prepared for this, and in my minds eye I would have done this differently, but.... Lisa, wonderful woman that you are, who I love to the core of my soul, who makes me happier than I ever thought that I deserved, and fulfills me in every way I could imagine, would you marry me?"

There were tears in her eyes as she nodded enthusiastically and said, "Yes. It would be my pleasure and honor to marry you!"

We kissed deeply and passionately. Since we were both already naked and in bed, one thing quickly led to another and soon we were making passionate love. She climaxed, then she climaxed again as my own orgasm struck me. We lay together, intimately joined, and kissed and held each other, professing our love for each other, then repeating ourselves again and again.

I said, "I had planned to have a ring and set a romantic setting for when I proposed to you." I said a little sheepishly. "Do you want to go with me to select your ring?"

"I think that I want you to surprise me."

"Will a diamond solitaire work for you, or would you prefer a different design?"

"A solitaire would be wonderful unless you see something that you think would be better. I would wear a cigar band if that was what you gave me, and I would wear it with pride because it would signify that we belong with each other."

"It looks like I'm going to have a busy week!" I said with a laugh.

Then we made love again, slowly and with great affection until we reached our joint orgasm. Then we drifted off to sleep again with my manhood embedded deep within her.

When we awoke much later, we showered together and went to the kitchen together naked. We prepared a brunch of coffee and juice, bagels with cream cheese and scrambled eggs with cheese stirred in. And we talked. We talked about the kind of house that we wanted. We talked about the selling of each of our existing houses and the estimated equity we each had. We talked about our future and the life we wanted to forge together.

Soon, it was time for Lisa to head out to her open house. She held up the r/c vibrator and made a big production of inserting it into place before putting on her panties. "With panties on, this will be pressed even more firmly against me." She observed.

I smiled lecherously. She added, "I certainly will not miss the added logistics of trying to have the right clothes at the right house! It seems like I spend half of my life planning what clothes to pack!"

"I could suggest a solution for that!" I said. In unison we said, "Just don't wear any!" Then we both laughed.

When Lisa was gone, I reviewed my work schedule and determined that three weeks from now would be a good time for a four day trip. I checked my frequent flyer balance and saw that we would be able to fly first-class. Then I checked hotels in Vegas. I found a room with a view and patio, an in-room Jacuzzi and an efficiency kitchen. I bookmarked the room until I could verify the schedule with Lisa.

I then checked out some of the sex shows advertised in Vegas. There were several that mixed sex with comedy. I also found one that advertises both male and female strippers that was well rated. I bookmarked those as well.

Lisa called me a little while later and I started the remote controlled vibrator as we talked. I started on a fairly low setting, but I heard her squeal nonetheless when it started. Then I bounced it up from time to time as we talked. "Oh My GOD!" she exclaimed after a particularly powerful vibration. We talked about the schedule for Las Vegas and she agreed on the weekend I had suggested. I turned up the vibrations to a powerful mid-power range. She was panting over the phone, "God, I need to CUM!"

"Will you save yourself for me? Until we are together tonight?"

"You keep buzzing me like that and I positively will not be able to!" Then she said, "Here comes a client!" I turned the vibrator to its lowest setting and left it there as we hung up.

I was sitting in her driveway as she drove up. As she got out of the car she said, "You are SO BAD! Now you're going to PAY!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me from my car, marching into the house and directly to the bedroom. "I have been SO HORNY all afternoon, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!" She peeled off her clothing as she said this. "Well, get naked!"

When she pulled off her panties they were soaking wet, and she pulled the vibrator out of her pussy. "This thing has been vibrating ALL AFTERNOON! Now YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THIS!!!"

With that she pushed me onto the bed, then climbed on, straddling my face. "Lick my pussy and make me cum, and Cum, and CUM! Don't stop until I tell you to!!"

As she pressed her dripping wet pussy to my mouth, I began to lick and suck on her labia. "Oh, YES! That's what I need!" I licked and sucked, swirling my tongue around her clitoris until her entire body shook with a powerful orgasm. "OOOOOOHHhhh!" she exclaimed. But I continued to lick and suck and swirl. Then I sucked her now hyper-sensitive clitoris between my lips and her hips lurched and jerked as another climax ripped through her. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" she cried. I dampened my finger with her dripping juices and slipped it into her anus, pumping it in and out as I continued to suckle on her clitoris. "AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!" she screamed with yet another powerfulorgasm. Then she cried, "Enough!"

1...34567...11