An Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments I realized that she was weeping. "Are you OK?" I asked, fearing that I might have hurt her in some way. She nodded into my shoulder.

As her sobs subsided she said, "It was just such a powerful emotional release! I have NEVER cried like that! Screamed a few times, but never cried. I have never experienced anything like that before! You were wonderful!"

"I just wanted to be sure that I had not hurt you." I said quietly. I slipped off her chest and onto her side, my softening cock slipping out of her.

"I think that I need to use the bathroom. Do you have any tissues handy?"

I handed her the box from the nightstand. She plucked some from the box and held them between her legs as she walked across the room and into my bathroom. She was totally UN-self-conscious as she walked, her nude body on full display for my admiring gaze.

I heard the toilet flush and she returned to my bed, sliding in beside me, wrapping one leg across mine, and pressing her full breasts against my side and chest. "You are amazing! I thought that I was going to go crazy with need, and then I absolutely EXPLODED as my climax crashed over me! It was amazing! I really have never experienced anything like that!"

"Did you know that you could squirt?"

"Squirt? Really? I thought that was just an old wives tale! Did I really?"

"Yes, you really did." I replied calmly.

"If that was ever going to happen, it would be today with you! You are the most wonderful lover I have ever experienced!"

"Be careful, you'll give me a big head." I said playfully.

"Well, I certainly like your little head when it gets big!" She said with a smile.

"My high school coach used to say that 'Nice guys always finish last,' I guess maybe he was right."

"You are certainly a nice guy, and I came and came and came before you did! I've never cum like that with anyone before!"

As we had been talking, I had been gently caressing her exposed breast. "You really ARE a breast man, aren't you?" Lisa said, looking down at my hand.

"Yes. I hope that you don't mind. And you have such beautiful, responsive breasts! It is almost impossible for me to ignore them!"

"I can see that. Fortunately, I don't mind. I rather enjoy the attention, and find it quite stimulating."

"I'm glad! And I would love to bring you to another climax, but it would have to be manual or oral. I think that my 'little man' is out of commission for the next few hours. He hasn't had this much action in a very long time."

"I suppose that I could wait until the next time...."

"Would you hold off from any climaxes until we meet again?"

"You mean no masturbating? No vibrating toys? Nothing?"

"I will do the same."

"But I have a client meeting tomorrow evening! We would have to wait until Tuesday!!"

"My place or yours?"

"You are a hard man!" Then she paused, "But that is one of the things I like about you!" She said with a mischievous smile.

We snuggled together and drifted to sleep. I woke in the wee hours of the morning and realized that Lisa was sucking on my cock! I was hard and ready for action. When she realized that I was awake, she turned around and straddled my hips, guiding my erection into her wet entrance, impaling herself in one smooth motion.

She began to pump and rock on me with a delicious motion. As she worked to lift herself up and rock on me, her vaginal muscles gripped my erection with every stroke. I took her wondrous breasts into my hands, caressing them and tweaking her nipples. Soon she was pumping furiously on me while her pussy made delightful squishing sounds.

It was clear that she was intentionally squeezing my cock with her internal muscles, and her added focus on her pussy was adding to her own stimulation. Suddenly her hips began to flail uncontrollably as her climax engulfed her. I carefully raised my body, rolling her backwards and onto her back. Then I lifted her legs high and began to really thrust into her with deep, powerful strokes.

Her orgasm continued to rock her to her core as I pumped deep into her spasming body. Again and again I drove my cock into her very center. I had released her breasts and was holding her hips as I pumped harder and faster into Lisa. My own passion was rising higher and higher. My cock powerfully shuttling in and out of her spasming pussy while watching her breasts bouncing with each thrust finally broke through the dam and I began to flood her womb with blast after blast of my semen.

We collapsed together in a tangle of arms and legs, quickly sinking into satiated slumber.

My alarm sounded far too soon for either of us to appreciate it. We grabbed what was supposed to be a quick shower together, but we lingered, enjoying the sensuous pleasure of our wet bodies pressed and rubbing together. I drove Lisa home and quickly dropped her off, pausing for a lingering kiss that promised much more when we were together again.

She texted me as I drove to work, saying thank you for a wonderful time together and looking forward to Tuesday evening. She ended the text with a heart icon. I smiled.

The day was filled with meetings and projects and more meetings. I had been away for two weeks and it seemed like everyone needed some of my attention. However, at lunch I took a few minutes to return her text, saying that, as wonderful as my trip to Alaska had been, the trip home with her was even better. I added that I was looking forward to our adventures together, both in the bedroom and out!

She replied almost immediately with a wicked smile icon and another heart.

I replied, "Be good until Tuesday evening!"

She answered with a sad face icon. Then she sent a photo of her chest with her blouse unbuttoned and opened to expose her breasts and cleavage beautifully with her areola barely covered. The attached message said, "Behave yourself and these are all for you!" She ended with another heart icon.

I replied with a wicked smile and a heart icon. Then it was back into meetings and work. It was nearly 7 PM by the time I was clearing my desk and preparing to head home. I texted Lisa, suggesting that she could call me when her meeting was over and she was free.

It was nearly 9 PM when she called. It was clear that she was somewhat distressed. I asked her to tell me about what had happened.

She was showing a house owned by an elderly man. She had met with him and his children when the house was listed for sale. His children had confided that they needed to sell the house to be able to afford the memory care home that he needed to move into.

Things went smoothly when the prospective buyers first arrived, but the man seemed to become confused as she showed the buyers around. As the couple looked in the bathroom and closets and basement, he became agitated saying that Maude (his wife who had died 7 years ago) would be home from the store any minute, and she would not like strangers poking around her house!

She had been able to satisfactorily complete the showing and the couple said that they understood the situation, but Lisa was really distressed by the whole thing. Obviously, the gentleman needed to move into a memory unit where he could be cared for and safe. If he became otherwise disoriented, he could leave the house and be unable to find his way home. Or he could start something on the stove, forget about it, and burn the house down with him inside.

While there was nothing that I really could do, I offered to come over and keep her company. Lisa said that she might not be very good company, but she would appreciate a shoulder to cry on. I said that I would pack a change of clothes and I would see her in about half an hour.

When I knocked on her door Lisa answered almost immediately. I took her into my arms and held her. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt, her hair was tousled, and her eyes were red and puffy... she had obviously been crying. And she looked absolutely beautiful to me.

She led me to her bedroom and showed me where to hang my clothes. Then she suggested that we get undressed and lie down. We could talk there.

After I had lain down she snuggled up beside me. I wrapped my arms around her and we talked about her problem. The family absolutely needed to net over $200,000 for the house, because the memory care facility required either a minimum $200k endowment which would guarantee lifetime care, or $200k of assets pledged to the care of the patient with monthly payments as required. The monthly payment could range from $8k for an easy patient who could handle his own toilet and shower and feeding, to 12-15k/month for someone who was confrontational or required extensive personal assistance. If the family took the endowment route, the facility would invest the money, and deduct the monthly payments from the principal. The interest would cover people who outlived the principal. If the patient died early, the family would receive 90% of the unused principal amount.

'Mr. Jones' as we called him to protect his identity, was in relatively good health, except for his rapidly advancing dementia, so he might live a long time. The endowment approach was the only one that would make sense for the family. They had already rejected two lowball officers that would not have netted the $200k.

This was a real opportunity for the family. Lisa was both the listing agent and the agent for the buyer. She would not take a double commission, so that would save the family thousands. The asking price was $225k, which was supported by comparable sales in the area. One comparable house even sold for over $250k!

Lisa was certain that this would be a great house for the buyers and that they could buy it for a good price, if she could just have some time with them to help them see the value.

I suggested that she might be able to bring the buyers back for a second look when 'Mr. Jones' would be out. But of course, he was never going to be out. Could she arrange for the family to take him on an outing? Dinner out? Visit the grandkids? Visit his wife's grave? Anything that would allow him to be gone for a couple hours.

Lisa liked that idea and said she would approach the parties tomorrow. She felt much better with a plan in mind.

But she was still emotionally drained by all of the stress. "But I still want to be with you, just in a quiet, gentle way."

We were both naked (it seemed that we spent a lot of our time together that way). I asked her to straddle me and 'put me in my place'. Then I asked her to lie down on my chest. I shifted her right leg and hip inside my left, supporting much of her weight on my left hip bone. In this position we could gently make love. While I could thrust into her, it would not be deep or powerful thrusts. We could kiss and caress but our actions would be subdued. She liked it!

We kissed and kissed. I caressed her breast and she played with my chest. We moved together, joined as one. She began to move with more urgency. With one arm around her shoulders, I began to focus on her left nipple while I placed my other hand at the juncture of our bodies. I gathered some moisture from her pussy lips and began to lightly caress her clitoris. Lisa responded immediately with moans and more pronounced pumping of her hips. I kissed her, while continuing to play with her nipple and stroke her clitoris.

She groaned into my mouth as her body shook with her climax. I gently reduced my stimulation as she settled down from her orgasm. She still held me inside her. She said, "Did you...? You didn't, did you?"

"No, I didn't, and I don't need to tonight. Tonight is about taking care of you, giving you what you need."

"But...."

"I have had more climaxes with you since we met than I have had in... well, I don't know how long. I also receive pleasure in giving you pleasure, so I definitely do not feel short changed."

"How often do you climax?" She asked.

"That depends on my circumstances. If I have an ongoing relationship with someone, I may climax several times a week. If not, it may be only once or twice a week."

"Really? I need it more often than that! Well, I guess that I have had a long term relationship with my Rabbit. Does that count?" When I looked confused, she prompted, "Rabbit? You know, the sex toy!"

"Oh, of course." I said, feeling a little foolish.

"And I was SO HORNY when I met you on the plane! I had planned, well at least hoped, to hook up with a brawny Alaskan guy, but that wasn't to be! The invigorating outdoors seemed to raise nearly everyone's libido, you could hear fucking in the tents all around. Then the batteries for my Rabbit died."

"I guess that you should have taken some spares."

"I DID! But they were still dead by the fifth night!"

"Oh."

"I had expected the guides to be two guys, and I could do one or both of them regularly. I do have some enticing features, don't you think?"

"Yes! Extremely enticing features!" I wholeheartedly agreed.

"That makes me sound like a slut, doesn't it? Don't answer that!" Then she continued, "Actually, I sometimes like to play the slut! I really prefer to go without panties or bra. It really excites me to watch guys when they are watching my boobs. Or sometimes when I flash my boobs or my bare pussy! I can get so hot that I think I might melt! Is that bad?"

"If that's bad, it's my kind of bad!" I paused, then continued, "Would you like to go to a nice dinner and a play on Saturday night? I would like for you to wear a top that displays your breasts to the extreme, and a skirt with a slit running all the way up to 'ooo lala'! What do you say?"

"I think that I could come up with attire that would meet those requirements! This sounds like great fun!"

"Tomorrow I will make the reservations and order the tickets. If everything goes well, I will plan to pick you up here at 5."

"We won't be together Friday night?" She asked, sounding disappointed.

"Of course we can be together Friday night, but I thought that you would want to dress for dinner on your own."

"Oh! I like that idea! I can't wait to see your face when I open the door!"

"Anything that isn't likely to get you arrested is fair game!"

She fake pouted, "All of these restrictions!" Then she shifted direction, "Are we still on for tomorrow night?"

"I would like that."

"Me,too. Your place, since you came here tonight?"

"I would drive to you again and again, but that sounds good." I paused to think, then said, "I might have a present for you then."

"Give me a hint? Is it what I think it is? Will I like it?"

"I doubt that you have any idea of what it will be, but I think that you will like it."

"Now I'm SO curious!"

"We both are going to have to go to work tomorrow, and I expect that they will be busy days. Could I curl up around you to sleep?"

"That would be delicious." Lisa replied. Soon we were both sleeping soundly. Morning arrived too soon, but I had set the alarm on my phone to allow for a little play time in the shower, so all was well.

About mid-morning I received a text from Lisa. "Thank you so much for coming over last night! You are a calming influence on me. I am working on the plan we discussed and I'm hopeful that it will work for everyone. See you tonight!" A few moments later a second text came through. "I am SO curious! Just a little hint? I plan to attend to you very diligently tonight!" This ended with a heart icon.

I replied, "It is smaller than a breadbox. And, you being you is all that I need." I also added a heart icon.

"You're so sweet! See you soon."

I had been home only about 5 minutes when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Lisa had already arrived. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Then she dropped to her knees and attacked my belt. In moments my pants and underwear were around my ankles and my cock was in her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around the sensitive head of my cock, she bobbed back and forth on my cock sucking as if she intended to suck my toe nails up and out through my cock, and her hand pumped on my shaft. She was a lady on a mission! She was going to make me cum, and cum quickly! She took my balls in her other hand, caressing and gently massaging them. She sucked my cock deep into her mouth until I could feel my cock pressing against her throat. My orgasm was building. When I began to thrust into her mouth, Lisa increased her efforts, sucking harder and pumping faster. Then, like a volcano erupting, I began to spew my semen into her mouth and throat. Blast after blast shot from my spasming cock, filling her with my cum.

She sucked my cock completely dry. I was afraid that my legs would not hold me by the time she was finished. I rested my hands on her shoulders for support and she pulled my pants and underwear off of my feet. "I think that we should go to your bedroom and get naked!" She said.

"I am always happy to look at your naked body! But I'm afraid that I will be out of commission for a little while!"

"That's OK. We can order in some dinner, then see what comes up later."

We walked down the hall and into my bedroom. Lisa pulled off her clothes, hanging them in my closet. I was pleased with the way she made herself comfortable in my home. I finished getting undressed and remembered the small package that I had for her.

I took Lisa's hands in mine and looked into her eyes. "I know that we have known each other for only a short time, but I am very comfortable with you and greatly enjoy your company." I began.

She chimed in, "As well as the blow jobs!"

"Yes, that too. And I believe that we have quickly moved into an exclusive relationship." She looked surprised, but nodded. "Therefore, I would be happy if you would accept this." I handed her a very small package.

Lisa looked at it curiously. "Well, open it!" I said.

She tore off the wrapping and opened the small box. Her eyes went wide and she stared at the key in her hand. "Is this..."

"It is a key to my house. We are spending a lot of our time together and it would seem to be convenient for you to be able to come and go as it fits your schedule. I hope that is OK with you." I said a little hesitantly.

Lisa launched herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. "That is so sweet! Thank you so much! It says so much about US and your commitment to us! Yes, we ARE in an exclusive relationship and it makes me so very happy that you have stated that. This is such a tangible statement of that! Thank you!" And she kissed me deeply again.

"What would you like for dinner? I thought that we could order in so that we don't have to get dressed." I suggested.

"How about pizza?"

"How do you like it?"

"Just about anything except anchovies... oh, and I don't think that a Hawaiian pizza is real pizza!" She added with a laugh.

"Sausage, mushrooms, and extra cheese?"

"Perfect! Extra sauce, too?"

"Your wish is my command!"

While we waited for the pizza delivery, I put some Bach harpsichord concertos on the stereo and opened a bottle of Lambrusco. I set my wallet on the table and draped a robe over the back of a chair. We sat on the floor and talked. Lisa sat cross-legged UN-self-consciously, her shaved pussy lips open and inviting. It was extremely difficult for me to decide where I should look: her beautiful full breasts, her inviting pussy, or her face and eyes as we talked.

We talked more about each of our own personal history. Lisa had never been married, but had been engaged twice. In each case, her fiancee showed his true colors after the engagement. One became totally controlling, insisting that she do only what he told her to, which eventually became home and work with total subservience to him. The other became obsessively jealous, accusing her of flirting with every man she would meet and eventually becoming physically abusive.