An Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was 31 and was finally over the trauma that each of those relationships had caused. She was the younger of two daughters. Her sister had been the 'girly girl', and Lisa had been the tomboy. She had also been an equestrian until she was about 15 when her large breasts became a problem when trotting and cantering.

I am 35 and divorced. My previous job required travel 3 or 4 nights most weeks. Eventually, my wife developed a romantic relationship with someone she worked with. She asked for a divorce. I had suggested marriage counseling, and we went for a little while, but her mind was already made up.

I asked Lisa what she envisioned for her personal future. I knew that this might be a little uncomfortable for her since we had been together such a short time, but I felt that it was important that we each understand each other's thoughts.

She said that she was finally content with herself, but she would really like to be in a stable relationship. She thought that she would probably like to have children, but it was not an overarching objective. I had noticed her surreptitiously taking what I assumed to be a birth control pill.

I told that I liked what she said. I, too, wanted a long term, potentially permanent, relationship. I was an only child, but I liked children and would hope to be a father at some point. I also had an interest in horses, but had not ridden extensive. I said that it was a shame that she had to stop competitive riding, but I certainly liked the result of her maturation!

The pizza arrived and we began to eat. The first bottle of wine was gone and I opened another. As we were finishing the pizza, a huge blob of sauce dripped onto her breast. "Please! Let me take care of that!"

I licked and sucked on her breast, covering every single millimeter of her breast with my mouth and tongue. Then I focused on sucking on her sensitive nipple while caressing and tweaking her other nipple. I sucked and played with her nipples with ever increasing intensity. She was panting and moaning and squirming, humping her hips into the air. "Please! PLEASE!"

She was becoming frantic with sexual need. "PLEASE MAKE ME C...."

As she shouted this, I nipped her nipple firmly in my teeth and twisted her other nipple firmly. She screamed. Her hips lurched. Her abdomen undulated. She CAME!

I allowed her to relax, holding her gently. She looked at me and said, "I didn't know that I could do that! You made me cum without any contact with my pussy! Just my nipples!"

"Yes, I had noticed that your nipples were extremely responsive to stimulation, so I took a chance that you might be able to cum with just nipple stimulation."

"I sometimes get the feeling that you understand my body better than I do!"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Oh, NO! It's a VERY GOOD THING!" She said as she pulled me into a deep kiss, rubbing her great breasts against me.

We gathered the pizza box and clutter from dinner and took it to the kitchen. I dumped the dregs of the wine and finished cleaning up from dinner. Then I followed Lisa's lovely round bottom as it swayed erotically down the hall to my bedroom. Lisa said, "There's one thing missing from this evening." After a pause, she continued, "The feel of your cock deep inside me!"

"I think that we could rectify that situation. Are you OK with trying something new?"

"I am learning something new just about every time we are together! It is a wonderful adventure with you! So, sure, let's try something new!"

I put a couple items on the bed and lay down, then asked Lisa to come mount me.

"This isn't all that unusual, I think it's called the cowgirl position."

"OK, now wrap your legs around me so that your feet are on the bed behind me. I will do the same."

"Now, THAT is different!"

"We rock back and forth, like this... it's called the rocking chair."

"I can certainly feel you deep inside me!"

"Now, I'd like for you to put on this blindfold so all of your attention is focused on what you are feeling. Just rock and absorb the sensations."

"OK."

"WOW! I can feel your cock moving inside me!"

"Just rock and feel. Nothing else, just rock and feel."

"Mmmmm!" Lisa murmured.

After several minutes of just rocking, I began to lightly brush my fingers across the very tip of her nipples. "Mmmmm!" She murmured.

I brushed my fingers over her abdomen, then just grazing her pubic bush. "Oh!"

We continued to rock back and forth, my cock shifting inside her with each motion. I lightly traced my fingers along the outer swell of her magnificent breasts. "Mmmmm!"

I put a fingertip on the end of each nipple and moved them in a circular motion. "Oh, yes." She said in a breathy voice.

I moved my fingers through her pubic hair. "Mmmm."

Lisa's hips were flexing up and down as we rocked back and forth. I again stroked along the outer curves of her breasts. "Yes!" And the pumping of her hips became more pronounced.

I placed the palm of each hand on the tip of each of her erect nipples and moved them in a circular motion again and again. "OH, YES!" And her pumping motions became much stronger.

I moved my hand to the joining of our bodies and moved her distended clitoris in circles. "YESSSS!" She exclaimed as her hips jerked and flailed against me.

I shifted our position, rising up and rolling her onto her back. Then I began to thrust into her spasming pussy. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and her heels were digging into my butt, encouraging me to thrust deeper and faster.

I held her shoulders and watched her beautiful breasts bouncing with each motion. I pumped into my Lisa as deep as possible, increasing my speed as she encouraged me with her legs. Lisa's climax was an unending, constantly growing orgasm. I was building quickly to a massive climax. Just a little faster, just a little harder, just a little..... The dam broke and I was flooding her womb with my semen. Wave after wave of my hot passion poured out of me and into her depths. There seemed to be no end to the flow of my essence pouring into her core.

Finally, I was drained. I relaxed onto her beautiful, sweat slick breasts. We said nothing for a long time, simply basking in the glow of our coupling, occasionally feeling aftershocks of her climax. I asked her to raise her hips and I slipped a towel under her. She rolled onto her side and I curled around her-- my half-hard cock nestled between her buttocks and her breasts cupped in my hands.

We awoke much earlier than normal as I had planned. My house was built with handicap access included. Therefore the shower was extremely roomy, with strong grab-bars along each wall.

We showered together, caressing exogenous areas with wet, soap slick hands. Soon Lisa was trying to stuff my hard cock between her legs and into her pussy. I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I guided her arms to the grab bars then I began to pump my cock deep inside her. The warm water sprayed down on us as I drove my manhood deep into her again and again.

"Oh! Oh!! OH!!! OOOOOHHH!!!" She exclaimed as her climax gripped her. I was supporting much of her weight with my hands and the juncture of our bodies. I did not hold back as I drove my cock into her again and again and again. In uncharacteristic time I was shooting my hot semen into Lisa's depths. When I was finished, I lowered her to the floor, then helped her stand. I was very thankful for the oversized water heater. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her slick breasts against my bare chest, and kissed me passionately.

"Now, THAT'S the way to start the day!"

We had coffee and bagels with cream cheese, got dressed, and headed off to work. I received a text about mid-morning with several smiley face icons and a heart. I replied with a smiley face and a heart. The hearts were coming easily now. I followed up with, "Tonight?"

"Don't know. May have appointment on Mr. Jones house."

"OK. Good luck."

"Thanks."

About 4 PM she texted, "Appointment. Wish me luck."

"You've got this! You have a good plan."

Around 9:30 she texted, "Do you want to come over to help me celebrate? I know that it's late."

"I'll be there soon."

Yes, it was late. But this was such a big success, and the first one since we had been together. So it was worth it!

Her door opened as I walked up to the door. She was wearing a light, silky robe, and I doubted that there was anything under it except her beautiful body. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Then she led me into the living room. She had two glasses of champagne sitting on the table.

"Tell me all about it!" I said.

"I met with the family and laid out the financial plan, which they accepted with a little discussion. Then I suggested that they take Mr. Jones on an outing. I had mentioned this to them yesterday, so it was not a surprise, and they agreed.

"I met the buyers at the house shortly after the family left. They had a good opportunity to look over the entire house, and liked what they saw. I had gotten permission from the family to share with the buyers what their situation was, and I reviewed that with the buyers, pointing out that the range of price overlap was in the $210-220 range. Any less than $210 and the deal would not work for the family.

"I went into the other room to allow them an opportunity to discuss what they wanted to do. After about 10 minutes they called me in, saying that they wanted to make an offer. They offered $215! We wrote up the paperwork and they left.

"I called the family as they were driving back to the house and told them about the offer. They were amazed and thrilled. I drove over to the son's house who has financial guardianship, we reviewed the offer, and he SIGNED IT!"

I picked up one of the champagne glasses and lifted it towards Lisa. She took hers and we touched glasses. "Congratulations on a job well done!"

"Thanks to your idea!" She said.

"And your hard work and persuasion!"

We sipped our champagne and Lisa allowed the belt of her robe to release. The fabric slipped open, exposing her naked cleavage, abdomen, and pubic hair. She smiled as I looked at her delicious body. Then she took my hand, stood, and led me to her bedroom.

I dropped my clothes onto the floor and lay on the bed as she indicated. She shrugged off her robe, straddling my hips, and impaled herself on my rigid erection. Then she leaned forward, placing her hands on my shoulders, and her breasts right in front of my face.

She began to move up and down, forward and back, in a delicious motion. I took one nipple into my mouth and began to suck on it while caressing her other breast. In no time Lisa was riding me like a bronc rider. She looked directly into my eyes throughout, making our connection doubly intimate. She continued with her eyes locked on mine as her hips began to jerk and vibrate.

I held her gaze as I rolled her onto her back and I began to thrust forcefully into her. Her eyes were wide as climax built atop climax. We continued that intimate gaze as my momentum grew and grew. And I could see in her eyes as she realized the moment when I began to spray my essence into her.

We basked in the aura of bliss that enveloped us, and we knew that we were experiencing more than just a physical joining, this was a joining of our spirits. I grappled with words that could express my feelings, but Lisa spoke first. "You really are so very special. I don't think that I have ever met a man like you. And I know that I haven't even imagined a better lover!"

"I am truly becoming attached to you." I said. Then, realizing that I was still inside her and therefore literally attached to her, I looked down toward our joining and said with a smile, "in more than just the physical sense."

"And you're funny, too."

It was pretty late, so Lisa rolled onto her side and I curled around her, with my softening cock settled between her buttocks and her breasts cupped in my hands.

We had spent every evening together since we had met on the flight home from Alaska. While I was very happy and thankful for every moment we had spent together, we each needed to attend to our individual household, doing laundry, housecleaning, etc. So we agreed that Thursday evening would be 'chores night'.

We already had planned to go for a short backpacking hike Friday night and Saturday. Then I would pick her up about 5 PM Saturday to go to dinner and the theater.

When I arrived home from work, a package was waiting on my doorstep. Being confident that we would be going camping together sometime soon, I had ordered a pair of sleeping bags with mating zippers. These would allow the two bags to be zipped together for two people to share the same space. That was the package.

I ran a few errands and did several loads of laundry. I ran the vacuum cleaner and ate dinner alone. I was really missing Lisa! Before I headed to my room I texted her, "Missing you!" With a heart icon.

Moments later she responded, "Glad to hear that! I am missing you so much! How can that be?"

"Don't know, but it's true. See you here tomorrow after work! Have a surprise for you. SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!"

"Another surprise? Will I like it?"

"Pretty sure you will. And you can use it tomorrow evening."

"Now I'm really intrigued. I am planning a surprise for you, too."

"Will I like it?"

"I am confident that you will! You can cuddle up with your pillow until you can cuddle up with ME!"

"It won't be nearly as good!"

"I know, but we'll be together tomorrow night!"

"Yes, tomorrow night!"

When I reached home the next day Lisa was already in the house and had her hiking gear stacked by the door.

I had my backpack ready and a high capacity fanny pack set out for Lisa. I took her into my arms, held her and kissed her fiercely. She was just as passionate. We were both panting by the time we released each other.

I showed her the fanny pack and suggested that she might like to use it since we would be out only one night. I had packed my light weight, extra long, two person backpacking tent and the two sleeping bags. We would need water, a snack for later, breakfast and lunch, and fresh socks and underwear.

Lisa liked the fanny pack. She commented that the straps of a regular backpack were usually uncomfortable over her breasts. We shifted the supplies around between her pack and mine. I changed clothes and we were on our way.

Lisa looked very nice, but not necessarily dressed for a hike. She was wearing a light, shell type top and a short, A-line skirt. I commented that she looked very nice, much nicer than I did. She just smiled and said thank you. It was clear that she was NOT wearing a bra, which always pleased me.

The hike was about a 20 mile loop. The first 6 miles or so were mostly uphill, and there was a nice clearing with a beautiful view where I planned for us to camp.

We reached the parking area and started up the trail with Lisa in the lead. As she climbed in front of me it became clear that she was not wearing any panties! Her butt and pussy were in clear view of my feasting eyes. When the trail widened and we were able to walk side by side, I could see her erect nipples poking through the thin fabric of her blouse. I had a massive erection, and she was smiling like the cat that ate the canary!

"You like my little surprise?" She asked with a knowing smile.

"While it may not be the most practical for hiking, I certainly DO enjoy the view!"

"I know. I think that you always do!"

"You're right about that!"

We reached the clearing that was our destination for the night. Lisa helped me set up the tent. Then I showed her my surprise, the sleeping bags that could be zipped together for a two-person bag. She LOVED it!

By the time we had camp set up it was getting dark. I had brought an additional plastic sheet to sit on and look at the view of the valley. We pulled off our clothes (except for shoes), took our snack, and sat naked in the open as we ate and enjoyed the view. There was just enough of a breeze to prevent insects from bothering us.

Soon we were kissing, then caressing, then fondling erogenous locations. I had planned for us to have sex in the open at the overlook, but Lisa suggested that we go into the tent; who was I to object?

She told me to lie back on the sleeping bag, close my eyes, and don't move. I heard he removing her boots and socks, then she removed mine. She started to tease and tantalize me with kisses on my forehead and eyelids. Then she nibbled on my lips. She placed a nipple at my mouth and rubbed it across my lips, but when I started to suck it into my mouth she said, "Just relax and let ME do everything."

She kissed my neck and chest, then she suckled on my nipples. When she had my nipples thoroughly erect, she teased them with her fingers. She dragged her nipples across my chest making sure that they contacted mine. Then she allowed her nipples to drag down across my abdomen. My manhood was fully erect and she engulfed it in her warm, moist mouth. But she didn't pump or suck on it, she just held the head of my cock in her warm mouth. She began to lightly stroke the shaft of my cock with her fingertips while holding my cockhead in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my cockhead once, twice, three times as she stroked my shaft. Then she began to lightly caress my balls, just barely touching the hair but not making actual skin contact. Then she swirled her tongue around my cockhead a few more times. Then she sucked about 2/3 of my cock into her mouth and bobbed up and down, swirling her tongue around the head at the top of each stroke.

She removed her mouth from my cock as she re-arranged her position. Then I felt my cock being engulfed between her huge breasts. She slid my cock through her cleavage again and again. I knew that I was leaking pre-coital fluid and that it was lubricating the passage of my cock between her breasts. Then she moved again.

I felt her straddle my hips, then my cock was positioned at her entrance and she slid my cock into herself in one smooth motion. I wanted to grab her hips and pump into her until we both climaxed, but that wasn't her plan, so I refrained.

I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing on my cock as she began to tease my nipples with her fingers. I was going crazy with sexual need! She leaned forward to drag her nipples across mine, pumping her body up and down ever so slightly on my dripping cock. I finally said, "Please?"

"Please, what?"

"I want to thrust into your hot pussy until I fill you with my essence!"

"You do, do you? I really think that you should be a little more excited before I let you do that!"

"Ohhhh..."

She sat back onto my cock, took my nipples between her fingers, and twisted and tugged on them lightly. As she did this, she bounced up and down on my cock just a little. "Open your eyes, but don't move. I'm still going to do the work, I just want you to see my titties bouncing."

I opened my eyes and was greeted with one of my favorite sights in the entire universe, Lisa's naked body and her large breasts moving as she bounced slightly on my cock. With every stroke, I could feel that she was working to grip my cock with her vaginal muscles. It was exquisite, it was torture, it was exquisite torture.

She removed her fingers from my nipples and began to play with her own. Watching that was fantastically erotic. She was pumping very energetically on my cock now. "In a few minutes you may move. You'll know when."

She continued to tease one of her nipples, and she reached down and began to caress her clitoris with the other hand. In a few moments, her hips began to lurch and flail as her climax gripped her body. I knew that was my cue. I held her hips and began to pump my cock up into her forcefully. Her hips were flailing uncontrollably. In the tent there was not room to roll her onto her back, so I continued to hold her hips and thrust into her with all of my might. In only a few minutes my overwhelmed libido began to fire rockets of semen into her spasming pussy. Again and again and again, I poured my essence into her depths. Her climaxes continued to roll through her and her pussy continued to grasp my cock until she had milked every available drop of my cum out of my body. When I finally stopped moving, she collapsed onto me, her huge, perspiration slick breasts sliding across my chest. If I hadn't just cum, that sensation would have me hard and ready for sex!