An Adventurer's Education Ch. 03

Story Info
Tentacles make for an interesting challenge.
2.5k words
4.74
7.7k
11

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy grimaced as the spider shivered and died. Ugly things, spiders, and these were the big ones. She pulled her sword from the bulbous corpse, narrowly dodging a spray of ichor. No reason to get her outfit all sticky.

The local villagers had been ecstatic when a rockslide revealed the door to an ancient dwarven ruin. Those old ruins were generally stuffed full of treasure, artifacts, and art, enough to make the whole town rich. So they had been understandably annoyed to find the whole place was infested with giant spiders. After a few, unfortunately tragic, attempts to clear the ruins themselves the town had pooled their money and sent for the Adventurer's Guild.

Which was where Sammy came into the picture. Luckily, she wasn't the type of person who was afraid of spiders. Not that she particularly enjoyed fighting a whole nest of them. The spiders were the size of large dogs, with venom dripping fangs and an irritating habit of spraying you with webbing. But as far as monsters went, they weren't much of a challenge.

Clearing the ruin had been straightforward. The spiders rushed at her in diminishing waves as she made her way deeper into the mountain side. Her wards, combined with a nice antidote potion that her mother had given her before she set out, meant that she had barely a scratch on her. Plus she'd picked up a small handful of gems along the way. Not too bad for a day's work.

Sammy lifted her torch up a little higher and looked around the room. That appeared to be the last of them. The spiders' splayed out corpses surrounded her, leaking their fluids out onto the carved stone floor. She had checked every room, and as far as she could tell there was nowhere else to go.

"Back outside, I guess," Sammy muttered to herself. There was never a convenient way out of these things. She wished someone would have the smart idea to build a back staircase or something.

As she turned to leave, something caught her eye. A faint blue light was shining through a crack in the wall, down near the floor. Sammy crouched down to examine it. Interesting, she thought. The crack was perfectly straight, obviously not natural. "A hidden room. Sneaky dwarves." She looked about the space. "Now how do I get in?" She started poking and prodding at some likely sconces and candle holders, but with no luck. A statue in the corner caught her eye. It was of a dwarven woman, wearing heavy robes, face looking up with an expression of what could only be religious awe. A priest, or maybe even a god? Sammy reached out and placed a finger on the statue's staff. With just a bit of pressure the staff slipped down into the base of the statue, and the hidden door rumbled open. "That's more like it." Sammy stepped into the hidden room and stumbled to a halt. "Oh, Goddess."

It was a large space, marble columns supporting a high ceiling. Statues of gold and silver lined the walls, mostly of nude dwarven women. And resting on a large dais in the center of the room was a monster the likes of which Sammy had never even heard of.

The creature was the size of a house, a writhing, roiling mass of slime dripping tentacles. It was the source of the blue light, a glow pulsating from its flesh as the tentacles slowly undulated. It was completely silent, but Sammy could swear she could sense the beast breathing.

Sammy knew she should leave and get help, maybe come back with a bigger party. This was too much for her to handle. But she had opened the door. What if she couldn't close it, and this thing got out while she was gone? It would be her fault. She paused for a moment, trying to decide. Finally she moved into the room. The beast hadn't been alerted yet, maybe she could do something.

She took two steps into the room, and suddenly the wriggling mass of tentacles lit up, the blue light dazzling Sammy's eyes. When her vision came back she saw the terrifying sight of dozens of tentacles racing straight for her. Her first instinct was to run, but they were too fast. So it was time to fight. That proved futile as well, her sword bounced from the thick skin of the monster, not even a scratch appearing on its gray-blue hide. Sammy fought as best she could, but soon she was overcome. Tentacles wrapped around her arms, grabbed her legs, and took the sword from her hand. Soon she was being drawn towards the main body of the monster. Even worse, the tentacles were skillfully, and almost gently, pulling off her armor. She was naked in moments, the tentacle slime soaking into her skin. It was having an effect on her too, making her lightheaded and euphoric.

As Sammy got close to the heart of the monster, a slender tentacle reached out. It was smaller than the others, a tendril really, and capped with a wide flat protrusion. The slender tentacle looped around her throat, until the flat part was resting on the base of her skull.

*Please, stop struggling. I promise I am not going to hurt you.*

Sammy froze at the voice in her head. How had that happened? "Was that... you?"

*Yes. I am so happy that you can hear me.* There was palpable relief in the tentacle monster's voice. *It has been so long since I communed with anyone.*

Sammy was struggling to control her breathing. This was not what she was expecting. To top it all off, the tentacle slime was having a predictable effect on her body. She was horny as hell, her pussy practically dripping. "What, who are you?"

*The dwarves called me Cresta. They worshiped me as a god.* Cresta sighed. *I miss them.*

"Worshiped you? How?"

*They communed with me.* To punctuate its point, Cresta dragged a slick tentacle through Sammy's pussy, drawing out a ragged moan from her lips. *Dwarven women would come to me to receive my blessing. They would commune with me in the dozens, in the hundreds. And my priestesses, oh those lovely women. The high priestess never left my side in all her days.* Cresta's voice was becoming increasingly lustful, and the tentacle at Sammy's cunt was rubbing at her clit with more and more intensity. *But then, a calamity. Something happened. I was cut off. You are the first being I've communed with in centuries.*

Sammy was rocking her hips mindlessly, her body betraying her in its need to get penetrated. "I'll, oh fuck, I'll commune with you," she gasped. "Just hurry up and fuck me!"

*Oh yes, I can see your thoughts. You are a tasty morsel.* If Cresta had lips, it would be licking them at the sight of Sammy, her nubile form so obviously ready. *This will be a communion for the ages.*

Sammy moaned as more tentacles swarmed her. The one at her crotch slid smoothly into her sopping cunt. Slender tendrils encircled her breasts, rhythmically massing and stroking. A group of tentacles, each no bigger than a strand of hair, found her asshole and hooked themselves to her, pulling her wide open. Other tentacles were slapping against her flesh, searching for entry. Sammy gasped at their differences. Some were smooth and streamlined, others were studded with nodules and ridges, bumps and knots. A tentacle split open in front of her, revealing a hungry mouth lined with soft looking spines. It latched onto her nipple and began sucking, desperate to draw out any sort of fluid.

Sammy's gaping asshole was begging to be filled, and she was about to call out to Cresta when a new tentacle made its way towards her. Its end was capped with three huge balls, each bigger than the last. Sammy moaned whorishly as the first ball pressed against her anus. With just a slight bit of pressure it slipped inside. The next was even bigger, and Cresta had to pause for a moment before forcing it in. Sammy let out a strangled squeak as the third ball attempted to make an entrance. The effects of flower sap on her flexibility meant that Sammy could easily take giant penetrations, as evidenced by the way that her mother had double fisted her just that morning, but this was a stretch even for her. Literally. The huge ass breaking nodule strained against her hole, lubed by its slime, and slowly began squeezing into her. When it finally hit the midpoint the tentacle slipped the rest of the way in so suddenly that Sammy experienced full body convulsions as the anal orgasm roared through her.

Cresta paused for a moment while Sammy came down from her climax. She was focused on her breathing, on the incredible fullness in her ass. A string of spit was hanging from her lower lip, wobbling down to her tits as she let our ragged little moans. Her moans only increased when Cresta thrust into her again. Her ass and cunt were being filled to the max, every nerve in her body sparking like a lightning bolt was flowing from her groin to her brain. All Sammy could do was sit back and take it, screaming her lust out into the ruins. Even that became impossible shortly.

A new tentacle approached, this one branching off at the tip until it looked almost like an octopus. It wrapped firmly around her face, covering her mouth. Something pressed from inside it, like a tongue only bigger and longer. Sammy gleefully swallowed it, moaning at the taste. Cresta was unexpectedly sweet, almost like candy. Soon Cresta was pistoning into her throat in time with the intruders in her ass and cunt. Something about getting the tentacle slime in her stomach was even more effective than getting it on her skin, and Sammy began experiencing a rolling series of orgasms. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her body quivered, her cunt was like a waterfall of girlcum, and the fat ball in her ass was now popping in and out of her ring with ease, her elastic ass adapting to its formidable girth. Sammy's world was constricting down to a never ending orgasm. Her last thought before she passed out was of how nice it was to be filled.

When Sammy awoke she was still in Cresta's gentle embrace. The tentacle in her throat was gone, the one in her pussy still, and the tentacle in her ass was slowly stroking in and out of her, just the smallest of the bulbs working at her asshole. For all the intensity of the fucking, and the size of the tentacles, she felt surprisingly good. A tentacle was still attached to her nipple, applying gentle suction. Sammy freed a hand and pushed her other breast up to her lips. She moaned happily around her nipple as she lathed it with her tongue, savoring the mix of Cresta's sweet taste and her own salty sweat.

*Did you enjoy communing with me?* Cresta's voice was gentle in her head.

Sammy let her nipple fall from her lips. "Fuuuuuck. I wish I could do that every day."

*I was hoping you would say something like that.* Cresta hesitated for a moment. *Samivella, I want to ask for your help.*

"Anything for you, baby." Sammy moaned as the tentacle pressed deep into her ass.

*I want to leave this place. It has been so long since I've seen anyone. And if you leave I don't know how long it will be until another returns.* Cresta's voice was filled with a deep sadness. *But I would be vulnerable if I left. Weak. I need someone to carry me.*

"Carry you? How? Cresta, you're huge."

*I can shed this form, make myself smaller. But I would need a safe space to grow and regain my strength.* One of Cresta's tentacles stroked Sammy's bare stomach. *In you I would survive. And as thanks I will live with you as long as you wish, commune as often as you wish. And I will place my offspring in you, so that they may go out into the world and find my dwarves. They will not be smart, or capable of speech, but they should be enough.*

"Offspring? So you want to ride out of here in my womb, and then put your babies in me later?"

*If that is acceptable to you. I can...*

Sammy cut her off. "Cresta, baby. Fuck that's hot! I'm going to cum just thinking about it. Fucking hurry up and breed me so we can get out of here!"

Three weeks later.

Marianna had to suppress an eye roll when the woman came in. Judging from her dress and jewelry she was a noble, or maybe the wife of a rich merchant. She was taking her time browsing, but there was no way that she wanted what an adventurer's supply store was selling. Marianna knew she was here for one thing.

It took the woman a few minutes to work up the courage to approach the counter. "Excuse me, I heard from a friend that you have been selling some rather unique pets?" She blushed a bit. "I've heard they're quite... energetic."

Marianna smiled. "Yes, of course. We're the only supplier in town. Let me check the back room to see if any are available."

When Sammy brought Cresta home, Marianna had been a bit annoyed. She wanted grandchildren, of course. But she always assumed they would be human. But the creature had grown on her. In the weeks since it had arrived, Cresta had grown to the size of a couch. It insisted that was as large as it would get. And it didn't need any food, or anything really, just companionship. Which Marianna and Sammy were happy to provide.

Sammy was sitting back on Cresta now, feet off the ground, tentacles looped around her thighs holding her legs spread wide. Her cunt was, at least for now, empty. A tentacle topped with a fat ball was slowly popping in and out of her ass. Marianna liked that one too, but she found she really enjoyed it when Cresta fucked her throat. The tentacle beast had a real knack for bringing her right to the edge of passing out that made her cum buckets.

One of their offspring was cradled in Sammy's arms. The little tentacle beast was the size of a small dog, blue-grey in color, and Marianna knew from experience that if asked it would fuck you in every hole all night long. At one point, before she had figured out that you could sell them, they'd had six of the things running around the house. You couldn't go a minute without one of them trying to jam itself into your ass. This one was still young, just a few hours old, but they matured fast.

"We have a customer," Marianna said. "Is it ready?"

"Yeah, I think so." Sammy carefully peeled two sucking tentacles off of her nipples, little droplets of milk following them. Marianna took it from her arms and headed back out front.

"Mom," Sammy said when Marianna turned away.

Marianna turned to see Sammy lifting one of her milky nipples to her lips, a wicked grin on her face.

"Why don't you close the shop when you're done with the sale and come back and join us? Cresta says you look especially fuckable today."