An Adventurer's Education Ch. 04

Story Info
An elf's revenge.
3.2k words
4.61
6k
8

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's like we're on a real date," Sammy said, grinning. "But we're the only ones who know."

Marianna smiled at her daughter across the table. This night out was in celebration of Sammy's twentieth successful contract. She'd returned the night before, a sack full of gnoll ears in hand. Of course, Marianna had congratulated her right then by eating her cunt. But a nice dinner was pretty good too.

They had dressed to impress. Sammy was in a red gown cut so low that her belly button was visible. Her stiff nipples were the only things even keeping it closed, snagged on the hem as they were, and a beyond generous expanse of pale breast and pink areola was attracting the eyes of every man and most of the women in the restaurant. Marianna hadn't been a slouch either. Her black skirt was so scandalously short that most of her ass was exposed with every step she took, and her linen bandeau top was so thin as to be transparent. The two of them were walking advertisements for sex.

Unfortunately for everyone in the city, they only had eyes for each other.

Dinner was coming to a close, and their anticipation was building. Both of them knew they were in for a long night of fucking that was sure to leave them sore and tired come morning. And they couldn't be happier about it. Sammy's foot was already under Marianna's skirt, big toe running up and down her slick lips.

Marianna gave her daughter a lustful grin. "Let's get out of here. I have dessert waiting at home."

Compared to most towns, the streets of the capital were well lit. Gas lamps illuminated the main roads, and there were plenty of lanterns hanging in doorways and windows. But there were still enough dark alleyways and shaded nooks that a pair of lovers could find a quiet spot. Sammy and Marianna hadn't been able to make it home. Sammy had dragged her mother behind a closed store, and was well into the process of jamming her tongue down Marianna's throat. For her part, Marianna had pulled Sammy's tits from her gown and was busy mauling her nipples. They were grinding against each other's thighs, sopping cunts leaving sticky trails of lust.

They were both so wrapped up in each other that neither of them noticed someone else entering the alley. The first warning they had was when rags, smelling of harsh chemicals, were clamped over their mouths. Both of them were unconscious in moments.

Marianna came to, slowly at first, and then all of a sudden as adrenaline flooded into her. She was in a spare, almost empty room. Wooden floors, lanterns along the walls providing adequate lighting. She was tied to the wall, her hands held above her head. Sammy was there as well, draped over a table, her hands tied to its legs. She was naked, and Marianna realized that someone had removed her clothes too.

"Awake, are we?" A clear soprano voice rang out from behind Marianna. She tried to turn her head to see who was talking, but the woman walked into view.

"Oh, shit," Marianna whispered. They'd been captured by an elf.

The elf woman looked like most elven women Marianna had ever met. She was tall, maybe seven feet. Her hair fell in a waterfall of red and gold down her back. Her massive breasts went out before her in defiance of any sense of gravity. And of course, her huge cock hung thick and heavy from her crotch, the bulbous head nearly touching her knees. She wasn't wearing much, elven women never did, just a black corset and some matching heels. But her skin was absolutely coated in tiny traceries of silver and gold. Tattoos in elvish documenting her deeds and accomplishments. They even ran down the length of her cock. Marianna couldn't read elvish, but she knew this wasn't just any elf. This was an important, and therefore dangerous, elf.

"You don't look like much for all the trouble you've caused," she said, looking over both of their naked forms. "I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Selka, Exarch of the Scarlet Legion, High Sorcerer of the Tower, adviser to monarchs and destroyer of enemies. On the Field of Green and Red I defeated the Orc warlord Karnow. I took his wife as my bed slave and gave his daughters to my children as breeding cattle. I subdued the great dragon Morlas, and he agreed to live with me for a year. Each morning I milked his seed into my cup and drank it to absorb his power. In the melee on the walls of Borbant..."

Marianna stopped paying attention at that point. She had to stop herself from rolling her eyes in exasperation. Fucking elves, they were always like this. She knew that if she didn't stop this now Selka would recount every time she defeated an enemy or impregnated a maiden. So stereotypical.

Selka was still reciting her deeds. She was obviously enjoying it. Her cock had grown with each retelling, and now she was openly stroking herself, milking out a long string of precum from her cumslit. "...and I cast her down in front of her assembled troops and fucked her ass there. By the end of the day she could think of nothing but sucking my cock and bearing my children." Selka paused for a moment and Marianna saw her chance.

"Fine! You're obviously very important. But what do you want with us?"

Selka's perfectly plump lips twisted in a sneer. "Humans, so impatient. Very well, I will skip the pleasantries. You and your daughter have conspired to smear the reputation of my family. And for that you must be punished."

"How could we smear you?" Marianna asked. "This is the first time we've ever met you."

"That is true, for me at least." Selka made a gesture. "But I do believe you've met my son."

Marianna couldn't place the male elf that stepped forward. He was a skinny, almost petite thing. His face was heavily made up, with rouged cheeks and lips painted a bright red. He was wearing even less than Selka, just a pair of heels and a black ribbon tied in a bow around the base of his small cock.

Sammy figured it out first. "Arvelor?" She groggily from her table. "Is that you?"

Suddenly, Marianna could see it. Under all that makeup, it was that damned useless elf. "I don't know what he told you about that day, but your son almost got my daughter killed," she said to Selka. "If anything, he owes us an apology."

"Oh, Arvelor has told me exactly what happened. How he ran at the first sight of danger, leaving Sammy behind to take on the one creature that she could not hope to defeat." Selka reached out and cupped Arvelor's cheek. "Isn't that right, my son."

"Yes, mommy," he murmured.

"And I assure you, I punished him severely for that." Selka turned from her son and fixed Marianna with a fierce look. "But then you went and reported him to the guild. Now he cannot get work, cannot build his great reputation. All of my children are warriors and statesmen of great renown. Except for this one. And that I cannot accept."

"And what, you'll kill us because your son is a failure?" Marianna couldn't believe it.

"Kill you? Of course not." Selka turned Arvelor around and pushed him over. The trappy little elf obediently reached back and spread his cheeks. "Do you know what truly separates our people? Other than our obvious superiority in all things?" Selka lined up and thrust herself into her son's asshole, drawing out a squeaking moan from Arvelor's painted lips. "You insist on sticking to the antiquated idea that fucking your family is some sort of taboo. Oh, your royal families have been influenced by the Elves for centuries now. But for you regular people? Unthinkable." Selka was thrusting roughly into him now. Arvelor's little cock was rock hard and dripping pre onto the floor. "My mothers were cousins. And one of my own daughters bore Arvelor. If he had proven to be more of a success perhaps I would have allowed him to put a child in me. Not likely now." Selka reached around Arvelor and gently tugged at the ribbon around his cock. As soon as it came free a surprisingly large spurt of cum rocketed out of him. He continued to orgasm, until a spreading pool of seed was seeping into the wooden floor in front of him. Selka pulled her cock from her son with a wet pop, pushing him aside. She stepped up to Marianna, reaching out to pinch one of her fat nipples. "It isn't a shameful thing, to love your family in every way. But I know you will feel ashamed, just as I am ashamed to have this failure of a child. So I am going to make you want your daughter in every way. And I'll give you the tool to use on her." Selka's free hand slid down Marianna's belly and cupped her cunt.

Marianna gasped as Selka's power flowed into her. She looked down and saw the elven sorcerer's hand glowing. And then, something changed. She felt a terrible pressure just above her clit. Marianna cried out in terror as a bump formed on her skin. It grew, becoming longer and thicker, until it was clear that a fat cock was growing from her crotch. It kept getting bigger, until it was the twin of Selka's dripping rod. As a final touch, a pair of apple sized balls filled out a smooth, hairless sack that obscured her weeping cunt. Marianna had no idea what to feel, this was completely outside of anything she had experienced. She moaned when Selka dragged a finger along the underside of her new appendage, and a fat blob of precum oozed out of her cum slit. The elf swept it up with her finger and inspected it for a moment, before sliding the slick digit into Marianna's mouth. She moaned at her own flavor. Elf cum was nothing like human seed, a salty sweet taste that reminded her of caramel.

Selka grasped both of their cocks in a long fingered hand, pressing them together to compare their size and shape. They were identical. "Hmm, very nice if I say so myself. Now for the last touch." She pressed a single glowing finger to Marianna's forehead. "There. That lust you feel for Samivella, that overwhelming need to have her, you will have that all your days. Live with it, and live with your shame."

Marianna had to stop herself from saying anything. She didn't feel different at all. She was horny, of course. But how could she not be when she had this new cock to try out? Her lust for Sammy was the same as it had been since they started fucking. Maybe Selka couldn't add to what was already there. Whatever the case, she wasn't about to tell the elf.

Selka reached up and undid Marianna's bindings. "Now, show your daughter how you feel about her."

Marianna knew she had to play this right. She stepped towards Sammy, her hand going to her new cock and slowly stroking up and down. It felt so good she nearly dropped to her knees, but she was able to control herself. "Sammy, I'm sorry sweetie, but I have to. I can't help it." She winked at Sammy once she was sure Selka wouldn't see.

"Mom? Please. You don't need to do this. We can just go home." Sammy's acting wasn't perfect, and Marianna could tell she wanted her cock. But it must have been good enough. "You don't have tooooooo!" She moaned as Marianna's fat crown pressed against her lips.

Marianna groaned out loud as she slid her cock up and down Sammy's lips. She was so wet, and it felt so good, that it was all Marianna could do not to cum right there. "I have to, baby. I need you." She wasn't acting anymore, she needed to fuck her daughter. Marianna spread Sammy open with her thick crown, easily pushing into her sopping cunt. They moaned together as she pushed deeper and deeper. When Marianna's hips touched Sammy's ass her daughter convulsed in a full body orgasm. Marianna paused for a moment, reveling in the feeling of the warm, wet vise of Sammy's cunt wrapped around her sensitive rod. She thrust into her again, and then again, Sammy's cunt squirting out sticky lust that quickly coated both of their thighs and added a new element to the lewd sound of skin slapping on skin. Sammy was practically insensate below her, moaning into the table she was draped over, tied hands flexing and grabbing at the air as her mother fucked her. Marianna couldn't believe the new sensations she was feeling, her fat cock was so strong and hard and yet so soft and sensitive at the same time, the way her heavy balls swung beneath her to slap against Sammy's clit with each pounding thrust, and the way all of her sensitive spots seemed to be connected into a whole. Her cunt was gushing too, thick nectar running down to coat and drip from her sack. Her asshole was practically begging to be filled, flexing open and shut of its own accord. Her nipples felt so stiff and sensitive she thought they might burst. Her tongue was almost falling out of her mouth, spit dripping from her lower lip. And then she felt it, a wonderful pressure in her gut and her balls. Marianna thrust deep into Sammy, her tip tight to the entrance of Sammy's womb. Cum poured out of her, filling Sammy with thick load after thick load. So much cum that soon it was dripping in long strings off of Marianna's balls.

A hand touched her shoulder. Selka was there. "See, wasn't that wonderful?" She walked around to the other side of the table, unceremoniously buried her cock in Sammy's throat, and let the poor girl gag on her rod while she undid the ropes holding Sammy's hands. "Now that you've had a taste you'll never be able to stop." Selka pulled her cock from Sammy's throat, slid her hands under the girl's arms, and picked her up with ease. She dropped Sammy down onto her cock, Sammy's shrieking moan accompanied by a wet gush of Marianna's cum getting forced from her stuffed womb. Selka walked around the table, hands tight on Sammy's ass, spreading her open to reveal her pink ring. "Now join me."

Marianna didn't need to be asked twice. Selka was taller than she was, but her new cock was long enough that it didn't matter. Sammy's asshole was flexing open and closed, and it was easy to push the fat crown of her cock up against her daughter's lewd hole. Marianna slid in effortlessly. She reached around and grabbed Sammy's tits, and then she began to fuck her. Marianna and Selka quickly found a rhythm, alternating their thrusts and burying themselves over and over into Sammy's cunt and ass. She loved the feeling of Selka's cock sliding against her's, reveling in how she could tell that the elf was perfectly filling Sammy's sopping pussy. Their heavy balls were slapping together, a potent mix of pussy juice, precum, and Marianna's first load connecting their skin in sticky threads. Sammy was moaning in between them, or at least she was until Selka jammed her tongue down Sammy's throat. They came together, flooding Sammy with enough cum that a river of white lust poured out of her to drip off their balls.

When it was all over, Marianna stepped back, watching as Sammy's gaped asshole let out gush after gush of her cum. How was it possible that she could make so much? And she was still hard. Selka was too, that was clear when she lifted Sammy off her cock and set her aside. Selka's pulsing rod was covered in a thick coat of cum, and Marianna had to taste her. She moaned as her lips touched Selka's burning flesh. The flavor of her cum mixed with Sammy's womanly nectar was intoxicating, and Marianna didn't think twice as she licked and nibbled her way down Selka's shaft to her balls, wrapping her lips around each orb in turn, feeling the weight of them on her tongue. She made her way back up to Selka's tip and swallowed her without a pause, taking her entire massive length down her throat. Marianna didn't notice Sammy moving until she felt her daughter's hands on her shaft. Sammy was squatting down behind Marianna, both hands stroking up and down her cock, her tongue dancing across Marianna's balls, her flooded cunt, and her hungry asshole. Selka had a hand on the back of Marianna's head, and she used her throat as her own personal hole, until she let out a low moan and packed Marianna's stomach with her sweet cum.

When Selka finally pulled away, Marianna was nearly mind broken, focused only on the pleasure her daughter was providing. The elf's perfect lips twisted into a sneer. "I see my work here is done." She turned and made her way towards the door. "I hope you two sluts enjoy each other." By now Sammy was underneath her mother entirely, lips wrapped around her shaft, while Marianna's jerking hips pumped her cock deeper and deeper into Sammy's gullet.

Eventually, they were able to make their way home. But once they were safely in the comfort of Marianna's bed they barely left for three days. The days and nights blurred together, a constant stream of stuffed holes, cum coated skin, and bruised flesh. They slept occasionally, fitful rest that was shortly interrupted when either of them woke up and immediately began fucking the other.

Cresta was of course delighted with this new development. It joined in enthusiastically, plugging any hole that wasn't being filled. And some that neither Sammy or Marianna had thought to fill. Sammy awoke from a restless nap to see her mother moaning in front of Cresta's writhing tentacles. She gasped as she saw what it had done. A thick tentacle was stuffed down inside of Marianna's cumslit. As Sammy watched, Cresta slowly pulled it out. The tentacle was studded with fat beads, each the size of a marble, and as each popped wetly from Marianna's cumslit it was followed by a thick burst of cum which showered the tentacle beast. All Sammy could think to do was squat down behind her mother and shove her tongue into Marianna's ass.

On the morning of the fourth day, Sammy was busy tonguing Marianna's balls. She had one hand working up and down her mother's shaft, the other buried to the wrist in Marianna's ass. A river of precum was pouring from Marianna's cock, running over Sammy's fingers and down to her lips. Marianna's moans were muffled, her throat stuffed with one of Cresta's tentacles. Cresta was eagerly pumping away at Sammy's free holes too. Finally, Marianna couldn't take it anymore. She tugged at the tentacle in her mouth, until her throat was free. "Fuck, Sammy get up her and ride me!" She gasped.

Later, as they cuddled together in the afterglow, Sammy had a thought. She turned to her mother. "If you get me pregnant would I have a half-elf baby?"