An Advert I Cannot Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pulls it out some seed drips down my chin and onto my tits, I scoop it up with my finger and put it in my mouth,

I am aware of Ian pulling the cue out of my pussy and replacing it with his face his tongue lapping against my clitoral region, I go into spasms as my orgasm rips through my body.

As Ian raises his head, his mouth and his chin are covered in my love juice, as he pulls his trousers down he says,

"It might not be as big as that dildo, but it is real!"

"Quick, put it in!" I shout, while still swallowing Tullio's spunk.

He does as he is told, burying his face in my breasts, he rams into me like a nervous virgin. In under a minute, I feel the hot wave enter my womb, he is shaking as he lies on top of me.

As we climb off the table, Ian thanks me for letting him fuck me!

I kiss him on the cheek.

Looking at Tullio I say, " I hope that you're not finished, I'm just getting started!"

I go into the changing room and I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror; I have cum on my chin and cheek.

Just four short weeks ago I was a housewife working in a shop, now I'm semi-naked in front of a group of 14 men, masturbating for two others, sucking one and letting the other fuck me. I grin at the thought.

When I open the door just wearing my black stockings and suspenders with a pair of high heels,

Sandro is standing next to Tullio.

They are both only wearing boxer shorts, and for as short and fat as Tullio is, Sandro is six feet tall, with rippling muscles, and completely hairless.

The elder man laughs. "I hope you don't mind, but Ian is a "one shot" man, and well, we know that you like my son, so..."

His son!

We go back into the bedroom, and I lay on the bed, where I am quickly joined by Tullio, who immediately begins suckling my tits and stroking me between the legs.

Ian is taking photos of "the action," as he calls it.

I look at Sandro. "Aren't you going to join us?"

He grins and slips off his shorts, releasing the biggest cock that I have ever seen.

It is huge--nearly as big as my black monster dildo, my eyes are locked on his cock as Ian tells him to kneel beside my head. Up close, it looks even bigger.

I take hold and kiss the purple tip. He lets out a sigh and then runs his fingers through my hair.

I can only get four or five inches in, but as I work up a head of steam, sucking and licking as if my life depends on it. Meanwhile, Tullio has managed to get his whole hand inside my fanny!

After five or six minutes Ian asks them to change positions.

Tullio is "rock hard" again, as he pushes his cock into my mouth.

I can still taste his spunk from my earlier blow job.

With my knees raised to my stomach and my legs wide apart I think that I am prepared for Sandro, but when the tip enters my hole I began to panic, it feels massive.

I try to take the cock from my mouth to tell him to stop, but Tullio is too excited and is holding my head in place as his hips push his cock down my throat.

I am struggling to get free when the "monster" enters me in one long push.

Ian is now standing next to us with the camcorder, urging him on.

"Go on, fuck her; the bitch loves it, she can take it! I've never seen anyone take the whole thing! Fucking Hell! Tullio, she can take it all!"

My panic subsides as Sandro slides in with ease.

I am now enjoying myself, every thrust feels like it will split my fanny and womb.

This is awesome, sucking Tullio's fat cock and having my sweaty tits roughly squeezed and fondled as I am being fucked by a handsome young stud with a huge cock.

"Spunk on her face! I want to see her swallow your spunk.

Ian was shouting as he captures every moment on videotape.

Grab her tits, shake them!" He continues.

Tullio eases out of my mouth and starts wanking in front of me.

Sandro's fucking suddenly picks up speed taking my breath away.

Then, squatting over my tits he joins his father, tugging on his long, shiny weapon. Within a minute, the first of their spunk shoots out of Tullio's knob, hitting me on the cheek.

"Open your mouth; I want to see it on your tongue; go on, Sandro, make her drink it!"

I obliged, opening my mouth as wide as possible.

Tullio fires even more goo at me, which goes straight in; seconds later, Sandro erupts, emptying even more hot, sticky spaghetti into my mouth.

It is like a game as I move my head, trying to catch every last drop from each man. I manage to get most of it out, but some lands in my hair and on my face.

Together, Sandro and Tullio place their cocks against my lips for me to lick the last drops off.

Holding their softening cocks I pull both knobs into my mouth and flick my tongue over the tips.

As they move away from the bed, Ian says, "Open your mouth again and squeeze your tits. And focus the camera on my full mouth.

"Now swallow it."

I keep my mouth open for the camera. It is still hot and lumpy, and the taste is divine.

As the men move away from the bed, my hand slips between my legs.

My pussy is swollen, wet, and throbbing. Closing my eyes, I begin rubbing my pussy with two fingers.

Ian quickly positions himself at the bottom of the bed with the camera, filming the final moments of this fantastic afternoon.

When I have orgasmed, with an almighty scream, Tullio kisses me on the lips, flicking his tongue inside and tasting their juice. "If you would like, we will leave you for a few moments."

I lay on the bed, reliving the last couple of hours, playing with myself twice.

When I re-enter the studio, the men have already dressed.

"For you, Tullio says as he hands me a large glass of wine." did you enjoy yourself?" he asks.

Still only wearing my stockings and shoes, I nod.

"Yes, it is a dream come true," I say grinning and revelling in the effect that my nakedness is still having on them.

Sandro adjusting his hard-on.

Tullio, look at his watch. "I am sorry, my dear, as much as I would like to continue, I must get back to the restaurant. He kisses me on the cheek. however, Sandro will drive you home and "stay for a coffee, if you like!"

Sandro drives me home and does come in but coffee is the last thing on my mind!

We are hardly through the door before I am pulling his jeans down and pulling his huge, soft cock out of his shorts. Kneeling in my hallway, I take him in my mouth and suck him until he is hard again. Leading him by the cock, we go into the living room, where we fuck and suck for another hour.

Tullio calls later to invite me back the next Friday.

After my "topless" session with the members, we have supper with Ian, discussing how much I had enjoyed our Saturday session, we agree for me to alternate Friday night glamour one week and Saturday "hardcore" the next.

As I leave the table, Ian hands me a package.

"Open it when you get home. He tells me, then, looking at Tullio, he says: "We have some more friends, that would pay a lot of money to be present the next time. Will you think about it, please?"

I raise my eyebrows and smile. "You never know!"

Sandro drives me home but wouldn't come in, but this time he plays with my tits as I give him a quick blowjob.

I open the package; it has a collection of photos, and a video, from the previous Saturday. As I pour myself a large G & T, I am shocked, but turned on at the range of things that we had done. I spend the next two hours, and most of the weekend, masturbating and fucking myself with dildos, as I watch my very own 'porno tape'.

12