An Afternoon at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come along, I think you need to feel the way that skirt all caresses your skin as you walk along the beach", she said as she slipped a pair of silver earrings on me. It was the final touch in a kind of metamorphosis. She added "It's a clear night with plenty of moon starting to come up, and there's not too many people around if you are concerned about that. It will be lovely."

We picked up all our paraphernalia and walked along. Every now and then I would notice a caress of my behind. It was usually just from the fabric sliding around, but sometimes hands slowly moved over that fabric too. Occasionally she would move out in front and let her dress kick up, so we could see there were still no panties there. Such was an enormous turn on. She would then come back and kiss me and him.

Kissing him just this moment she also reached around and started lightly caressing fingers up and down my front. Then she turned to give me a huge and passionate kiss too, whilst she held and caressed my behind. I reached under her dress and ran my fingers along those glorious lines underneath her cheeks.

Being very late afternoon and with the summer light just about gone, we saw very few people along our way. As much helped facilitate our daring. But we did see some. There were those who were out walking their dogs, or else others wandering barefoot at water's edge as the sea would occasionally lap over their feet. Every so often I'd notice a raised eyebrow or two in my direction. But one response took me aback.

"Fuck off to homoland you poof!" I'd gotten enormously stronger over the years, both in terms of being comfortable with who I am and also being ready to bat off this kind of thing if anyone picked up that I wasn't entirely straight. In general it was neither something I hid nor promoted. It's just who I am and I'm generally comfortable and confident in my own skin. But today I didn't have to defend myself. She did.

"He's got infinitely more balls than you ever will, you homophobic animal. Besides, in my experience it's usually closet poofs who can't stand the sight of themselves that say that kind of shit."

Coming out of her mouth and not her two open minded men companions, and given she was gorgeous, refined, and didn't remotely look like she would ever use such words, the strength of her contrasting invective clearly took him aback. She'd deliberately taken offensive words that one knew were part of his grab-bag of attack invectives and turned them right back on him. It was as sharp as it was unexpected. He was struck silent and grumbled as he wandered back up the beach, clearly deflated.

"Thanks. I have to say it feels pretty wonderful to have the both of you by my side, especially like that." He put a hand reassuringly on my left shoulder, whilst she spontaneously flew onto me for another hug.

"I think you look fantastic, and to me I'm super pleased and proud to be walking alongside someone strong enough to do this and do it here." Then her tone changed and went from reassuring quiet to mischievous laughing in an instant, as she said "Besides you have such a great arse, and it's shown off perfectly by this sheer covering. We have plans for it." She gave my bottom a squeeze.

"We? And it?" I ask nervously but full of excited energy.

"Definitely we and definitely it, so long as you're up for it. Let's go over there, just to the side of that sand dune and protected a little by the brush. We'll have some privacy but still be able to look out at the twilight beach and the emerging stars as the sun disappears."

We walked on over. She put the huge picnic mat back down again. All along she'd been carrying a basket, which I presumed was full of food. I was totally wrong. She opened it up and it contained an assortment of toys I could hardly have dreamed of. Key amongst them was a strap on phallus for her, with fittings on the inside so that as she thrust she would get pleasure as well. Though I had taken my plug out from earlier there was an identical one here and another smaller one with jewels on the end for her. She picked it up and passed it to him.

"Can you?" she asked, also giving him a tube of lube. "We should demonstrate what we have in mind."

"Certainly, my dear." She kneeled down on all fours, and he flipped her dress up. She arched her back and put her head down to point up in the air as much as possible, and he began lightly running his fingers on his left hand over her rear spot. You could see her start to tremble.

"Touch me elsewhere too for goodness sakes!" She called out frustrated.

"Patience! How much better will it be if you just have patience." You could see her shifting now and trying to trick him into touching elsewhere, but he was having none of it. You could also see how ready she was. She splayed her legs just a touch to give him space and encourage him.

He finally reached between her legs, and began slowly tracing fingers from his right hand down and through her folds. At the same time he began kissing and licking that taboo spot. She let out an almighty sigh of relief and then shocked pleasure from his kisses and tongue, before she cried out a little and even shook when his left index finger started to penetrate that most sensitive of places.

She was agonisingly close. But he pulled back to make her wait a little longer. He stopped touching her with fingers, lips and tongue, and instead blew lightly over her sensitive zones. She could do little else other than tremble lightly and let out a groaning breathless sigh. He kept blowing lightly over where she was warm, cooling her in multiple senses, whilst also running hands lightly over buttocks and legs, teasingly and delicately.

After a short while and after he was sure that she was at least a little way back her peak, he applied the lube liberally whilst starting to more fully work one, and then two fingers properly inside her behind. With his other hand he began thrusting fingers inside her front again, slowly at first and then with more insistence, whilst she reached to touch herself outside. It was only then, having well prepared her, that he slipped her bejewelled plug in.

By then I had come over and had slipped my hand under her dress. I was simultaneously caressing, holding and supporting her front whilst she was attended to elsewhere. "Keep doing that too" she murmured gently and appreciatively in my direction. "It feels wonderful to be held like that", she added.

After some time and after getting her close he once again stopped attending to her, much to her intense frustration. "Now, now, don't be like that," he said. "He owes us both big time, and if he's willing it's now his turn. Don't you remember our plans?" She sat back up, seeming both consoled and re-animated by those last words.

"Actually, you're totally right," she said. Then she turned to me and added "You don't have to do anything you don't want to, but if you trust us we really want to blow your mind. Will you get on your knees for us?"

"Yes" I managed to stutter out quietly.

"Over here hun," she said. As he came back over he stripped naked. He was clearly and obviously very hard, and was now only inches from my face. She got down on her knees beside me and started to go down on him. Being so close was the hottest thing I could imagine and got me very excited very quickly. They had planned as much. She stopped and turned to me.

"Would you like to try," she asked.

"I think so," I said. She guided him to my lips and I started to kiss and lick, lightly at first and nervously but loving it more as I went. She ran her fingers through my hair, encouraging me just as she had encouraged him earlier. I loved the way he would jump and throb in my mouth. Growing in confidence I began to go faster and used one hand to move up and down him just as I liked when someone was doing it to me.

I used my other hand to reach around and begin touching him behind. He helped my efforts by using one hand to hold his cheeks open, and with the other he gently guided my head even as he imperceptibly but urgently thrust into me. I could taste him getting close. Meanwhile she had pulled my long skirt all the way up. She reached around between my legs so that I needed to open them a little, and stroked my front over the silk with grazing fingers coming from behind and underneath.

She moved her hand back again and played with my behind, before putting some lube down there. She guided me to stick my rear out just a tad and then splay my legs some more to help her access. Just as he had done with her, she put one and then two fingers inside me before slipping the plug in. All along I kept leaning back a little into fingers and then the plug as it came inside. I groaned a muffled groan for pleasure even whilst my mouth was full. Just at that moment when I could feel that he must have been agonisingly close he pulled out.

"It's time for you to help us both now," she said. "You've still got your g-string on so leave it on, but pull your skirt all the way up again and get down on all fours." I did as I was told, whilst I could see her fixing her phallus in place. She secured it in firmly under her dress, though by now her strapy sleeves had fallen down and her torso was mostly out on display. We'd gotten to the point where no-one much cared for such decorum anymore.

She started grazing fingers up and down under the string on my rear, before those fingers came around between my legs to loosely graze my front once more, and then they went towards my back again. She then began circling around my spot under the string before pulling the plug out. As she eased it loose with one hand she brought her other up to my side, and rested it gently and reassuringly there.

"Are you ok with this? Do you want it? And do you want more?" I could feel the tip of her phallus starting to press on my rear.

"Yes, yes and yes," I murmured as I leaned back to try and get it inside. She got some more lube, rubbed it around under the string and all over that magnificent attachment, and then started to enter. At first she moved in only an inch or two and slowly and carefully. Having been prepared well the stretch was amazing. When that incredibile initial resistance started to give she thrust in firmly and right to her own pelvis, smacking into my behind even as I leaned back to meet her. It was glorious.

It took us a while to get the rhythm but slowly it worked, and before long I was pushing back hard in time to each thrust. After a while she grabbed my thighs with all the strength she could muster, clutched them tight, and pulled me back hard even as I was also accelerating in her direction. At the same time she drove into me using her hips, and inserted her extension as deep inside as was humanly possible. She grunted with the effort whilst I gasped out in a form of ecstasy.

Still impaled deep inside me and still holding me firmly to her pelvis, she took a break and said "Maybe you're ready for the real thing? Get him more ready if you are." This time and with him in front of me I didn't hesitate, and before long he was back to fully ready and clearly it was time. They swapped positions.

"Right," she said, "we've been waiting all day so I'm going to lie back and you're going to give me one of those mind blowing finishes whilst you hold me down as hard as you can. Meanwhile he's going to finish off inside you with what will be a massive ending. Sound good?" I nodded immediately and started to talk.

"Sounds sup..." But before I could even finish the breath was taken out of me as I was taken from behind. Remembering the build up all day I could now feel the full force of all his pent up energy. I braced hard backwards, producing the most glorious frisson inside of me. I thought her phallus was wonderful. The real thing was enormously better, and yet I wouldn't have wanted it if she wasn't there to help me make the leap. I was grateful for that gift amongst the other gifts of the day. The impact of it all made me leak everywhere.

Meanwhile I did as asked and went down. I needed to hold her down very hard and with both arms even to be able to stay on task, given she was so desperately turned on and very ready to be relieved. For this moment and finally there was no more holding back, either from me or her. I took her firmly and with strong and direct purpose to a shivering, shattering, shaking, hip thrusting, and very loud ending. That she was being pinned down as requested only magnified the force of her explosion.

She slowly relaxed again, letting me move my hands and arms away from holding her in place, so that I could now touch and try to relieve myself. I didn't have to go it alone for long. As soon as she was part-recovered she came over to my side and began touching and stroking me once more. She was pacing her efforts to match the growing frantic desperation of her male companions. That left me free for one last effort to press ever harder behind me.

I dug my hands and arms down in front so I could push back with force to collide into ever more powerful thrusts. We finished at precisely the same moment. For me it was the kind of ending that would have made my knees melt from under me and caused me to fall to the ground if I wasn't already on all fours. It was amplified because I could feel his explosion inside, right as I made my last and hardest push back and as he buried himself deeper than he had even managed thus far.

I'm not sure if ever in my life I had let out more in one go than he filled me with in that moment. It seemed to keep on coming and went on and on. It felt amazing to be filled full like that, as it did to leak copious amounts after he'd pulled out. I felt empty and even a little mournful when he came out. I knew immediately that I wanted to experiment further and try different versions of this again. I could now feel overflow gush and then keep trickling out and down. I couldn't move for a moment.

They both sat down next to me, him naked and exhausted and her with the summer dress disheveled and showing the signs of her recent high. As we all slowly came down once more they each looked at me and put hands on me, as if to ask once again if I was ok. I certainly was. I showed it with a quiet smile. I eased my moistened lingerie off to feel a little more comfortable, put the skirt back in place, and slowly came off my knees and elbows to sit in between them on the picnic mat. We had all clearly explored enough for one day.

By now the sun had completely set. A silver half moon was coming out ever more clearly. A bright Venus could still be seen shining brilliantly in the sun's wake but it too was setting behind us. Suddenly we could hear little else but the rhythm of each other's breathing. Our rhythm was almost perfectly in-sync. We individually and collectively re-settled and re-dressed, accompanied now by the sound of waves gently rolling in and going out again. They were only lightly highlighted at their peaks by soft shimmering moon light.

We embraced in such a way that it was a three-way folding exercise, with each of us finding the right nooks and folds around each other's bodies for comfort and warmth. It was time for rest and quiet contemplation, as we imagined the fuller, more self-honest, but also more shared and strong possibilities for ourselves that we had explored through the day.

12