An Afternoon at the Office

Story Info
I take a deliciously wicked afternoon office break.
1.1k words
4.02
10k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers

As with my previous story, Orders, this story is based on a real life experience that I had with a partner several years ago. It reflects the BDSM relationship that we had. I hope you enjoy it. Your thoughts and comments are always welcome either following the story or via email.

On Friday 14th August I was hot all day. This wasn't due to what I was wearing because I had followed His instructions carefully. That morning I had dressed in a pale coffee colored blouse, sheer and floaty with little pearl buttons. It was tucked into a long tan straight skirt, just tight enough to show off the curve of my bottom and wickedly split up the back. Underneath as instructed, I wore a pale cream lace balconette bra with matching thong and barely there pale sheer thigh-high stockings. I smiled as I selected that bra that morning, because I knew that if my nipples were a shade darker than the pale pink they are, He would clearly see them through my blouse. As it was, if one looked very closely, they would be able to see the shiny gold balls on either end of my nipple bars. I imagined Him teasing them until they hardened and darkened. My heels were high and my blonde hair up off my neck... curling delicately around my face.

I was hot because of what He had instructed me to do. I had planned it carefully - wait until the afternoon when the offices were quieter, and go to the restroom in the boardrooms on the floor above mine. I knew they would be quiet and ensure some privacy. I was jittery with nerves all day, and vivid thoughts of Him pulsed through me, rendering me totally distracted.

At 3pm, I went to the restroom upstairs. I felt hot and self conscious carrying the cup. My hands were shaking. The restroom had two stalls. I entered the bigger one and took off my blouse and skirt and slid my already damp thong down my stockinged legs. I contemplated slipping off my heels, but figured He would find it sexier if I kept them on. It was hard to piss into the cup as I slid my index finger up my ass, my body kept wanting to twitch and writhe. I closed my eyes and imagined Him standing over me as I drank down my hot piss... it was bitter and salty, but I tried to concentrate on His hand hard in my hair as I did it.

Squatting on the cold stone floor, I filled the cup again, my finger still deep in my ass, trembling hard now... aching to cum. It was the last of my piss, my body burning with the humiliation of the act, my legs spread obscenely wide as I dug my finger deeper up my ass. Remembering His words, I pulled free my finger, licking and sucking at it feverishly. Disappointingly, it wasn't very dirty. I'm ashamed to say I seriously thought about trying to shit for Him there and then, just to please Him. But I was too far gone by then, and I barely managed to choke down a couple more mouthfuls of piss before I started to cum wildly, jamming my wet fingers deep into my cunt.

As my orgasm began to subside, I slumped against the cool tile wall to catch my breath. I pulled my fingers from my slick, wet cunt with a soft moan and brought them to my lips, suckling them like small cocks, savoring every drop of my tart sweet juices. Reaching into my purse, I retrieved the plug that He had instructed me to bring. It was menacingly black, a little over 4" long, and nearly 1.5" wide at its thickest point. I moaned softly as I thought about how much it was going to hurt. I said a silent thanks to myself that He had allowed me to bring a small tube of lube.

Rolling to my knees, I carefully leaned over the toilet with my smooth ass arching up as if it were eager for the whip. I considered giving myself several sharp slaps because I knew how much He liked to redden my pale cheeks. I quickly pushed that idea out of my head as I didn't want to draw attention to myself. Instead, with my face pressed against the toilet seat, I raked my nails across my creamy flesh, leaving angry red welts that looked like the marks that a cat of nine tails or a dog quirt might leave.

Focusing on my task, I first took my damp thong and used it to soak up the remaining drops of piss from my cup and stuffed them into my mouth, savoring the mixture of piss and cunt juices. I squirted lube onto the black shaft of the plug and worked a small dab into my pink grommet. As he had instructed, I began to slowly fuck the plug in and out of my tight little hole. Panting and whimpering as I fucked it deeper and deeper, I understood why He had directed me to put my thong in my mouth -- to muffle the sounds of pleasure/pain that fought to escape my lips.

Finally, as my pink grommet had been stretched around the broadest part of the plug, I braced myself with my free hand and rammed the plug the rest of the way in with a hard shove. Pain immediately raced through my body taking my breath as my shit grommet snapped tight around the base of the plug. I fought to control myself as I shuddered with the jolts of pain. And as He had directed, I dropped my fingers back to my dripping cunt, ramming them back in again, fucking, twisting again and again. Raking my thumbnail over my swollen clit I exploded in another orgasm, my stockinged knees slipping on the tile floor as I writhed, lost in my orgasm.

As my breathing returned to normal, I slumped off of the toilet, wincing as I inadvertently sat on the plug, seating it deeper in my ass. I spit my now spit-soaked thong from my mouth and slipped it into my purse. He had forbidden me to put them back on so that I would be even more conscious of the plug. As if I would have a problem with that fat toy in my hole!

It took half an hour to clean up and pull myself together, but my nipples stayed like little pebbles for the rest of the afternoon...and shall I say that I couldn't hurry to any meetings the rest of the day for fear of losing the plug.

alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers