All Comments on 'An Afternoon at the Office'

by alexa_r

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Super fkn hot. Incredibly well written. Made my thick dick twitch...

alexa_ralexa_r12 months agoAuthor

Why thank you! I try! ;-)

Paypig666Paypig66612 months ago

Your submission is so well written it makes me remember my submissive orgasms

alexa_ralexa_r12 months agoAuthor

I appreciate your taking the time to read and comment Paypig666! I appreciate your compliment it very much! As you can see, I enjoy sharing my experiences and hope that my readers enjoy them as well! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This wasn’t well written - lots of grammar issues and it sounds as though it was written by a man

alexa_ralexa_r11 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading Anonymous and for your comments. I'll have to be more careful with my grammar in the future. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh this is so sexy. Alexa is an incredible writer and her stories are so erotic as she describes actual events which some of us can only dream of. In some other of her stories Alexa combines her experiences with fiction. We don't know which, which makes her writing incredibly intriguing.

alexa_ralexa_r11 months agoAuthor

You’re too kind Timothy! Thank you again for reading and the incredibly sweet comments! And as always, thank you so much for reading. I’ll try to keep writing interesting and fun stories. ;-)

StrappySandalsStrappySandals10 months ago

The more I read the more fascinated I become!!! Drinking your own piss as foreplay… and I love your thinking… leaving the heels on cause he might find it sexier!!! Damn right!!!

alexa_ralexa_r10 months agoAuthor

Thank you Strappy! It was an interesting afternoon to say the least. Thank you for reading & for your comments! They’re always appreciated! ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralexa_r@alexa_r
I'm not sure when it started, but I've long been interested in deep, dark, depraved aspects of sex with few limits. I've indulged in many, but some remain only fantasies. You can see most of them in my fetishes block. As you may see from my stories, I am completely submissive ...

SIMILAR Stories