An Afternoon Nap

Story Info
A sweet treat for my girlfriend.
2.6k words
3.67
6.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howdy Everyone! This is my first story ever so any and all constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated. Enjoy.

***

I'm in my final semester of college and I could not be more excited to graduate. I had a bit of turbulence in my life about three months ago when I broke it off with my girlfriend of two years, but I was liberated from a major source of stress in my life. It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows after the split though, the growing pains of getting back into the dating scene after being out of it for so long really had a way of surfacing my insecurities. However, lady luck seemed to be on my side, and with a bit of patience, a friend of a friend named Rosa popped into my life.

Rosa is a short latina that a buddy of mine works closely with in some college organization. He's told me about her before and gave me the all clear that Rosa wasn't actively dating someone or being pursued by anyone else. After hanging out with a group of people that Rosa and my friend were part of for a few weeks, I finally got the courage to ask her out and to my pleasant surprise she agreed to a coffee and a walk through the park.

All of that happened about a month ago, Rosa and I have been on 3 dates since then and I've been itching to make things official and set my master plan into motion. Rosa's birthday is coming up and I've been cooking up a needlessly elaborate gift idea.

It was a cool Saturday morning, 65 degrees but sunny. Rosa gently knocked on the door to my apartment and I tried to not make too much noise rushing over to let her in. I opened the door with a smile, trying to play it cool like I wasn't crazy excited to see her. She was really a sight to behold, she always dresses so well for a broke college student, girl knows how to thrift. She had a beige jacket over a thin white long sleeve shirt, cute fitting jeans and some light hiking boots. She always wore small earrings and two necklaces, all in a gold color that matched her wide circular rimmed glasses. And to literally top it all off, she had a little bandana expertly folded and wrapped around the top of her forehead.

"Sup nerd."

"You can't even be nice to me on my birthday?" 90% of our social interactions involved shit talking.

"Ugh fine, your birthday isn't even today but it can be part of your present."

"Ooooh I'm so excited for this gift that I've heard so little about."

"I like keep things mysterious around here." I beckoned her inside where she removed her shoes and followed me into the kitchen.

"So like no pressure or anything but we've been dating a little bit." I took a deep breath. "And I kinda want to make us official."

"Kinda!?"

"Oh-my-God do you want to be in a relationship or not?"

"Yes!" She almost leapt towards me but pulled back instead, "I mean like yeah whatever that's cool."

"You're so lame, come here." I lurched towards her but she squealed and squirmed away. I chased her upstairs and heard my room slam shut. I opened the door to my room but she was nowhere to be found.

"Hmmmmmmm now I wonder, where could this little gremlin be?" I audibly locked the door behind me and started tiptoeing over to my closet that was ajar, knowing it hadn't been before.

"AHA!" I swung the closet door back to see... my dresser and some shirts?

"Huh? AHHHH" Rosa was suddenly on my back and I lost my balance. Things only got worse for me when she started jabbing at my left side, tickling me into oblivion. I managed to stumble over to my bed where I grabbed her other arm that was slung over my shoulder, leaned forward, and threw down her arm with everything I had. Rosa flew onto my bed with a THUNK and bounced once before lying still.

"RKO! Ahhhhhh" I started hyping up a mock crowed "He remains undefeated ahhhhhh!"

I stopped and stood there panting while Rosa laid in my bed. We made eye contact and I asked, "You want your present now or later?"

"Now?" She said slowly as she sat up, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Oh don't worry it's nothing weird, just illegal drugs." I bent over and grabbed a plastic container that I had hidden from view. Opening the box revealed a small plate with a single brownie placed in the middle.

"Oh shit cool" She got up and walked over, picking up the brownie with her index finger and thumb.

"Yeah I remember you were saying that you've never smoked before and wanted to try it. But I just want to make sure you don't have plans for the next couple of hours because these can last a while."

"How much should I eat?" She looked up at me.

"Ummmm, the whole thing is 50 milligrams and you're pretty small so if you want to go to mars I'd say half is just fine, but if we want to be responsi-" She chomped half the brownie and swallowed it with a smile.

"Mars it is then. Now I got a bottle of water over here and with this being your first edible, it'll take anywhere from 1-3 hours to kick in so let's go kill some time."

We lounged around for a few hours, I noted what time she took the edible but made an active effort to not check the time and told her to do the same. We proceed to watch some shows and play some dinky board games. It was honestly really fun to just spend time with Rosa. I checked my phone nonchalantly and noted that an hour had passed. I peeked over at Rosa who was comfortably resting her head on my chest, eyes fixed on the TV. I wanted to see where she was at without asking her. So I lifted her head up and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. She giggled and turned towards me.

"My God I thought you'd never kiss me." She stayed there just doe eyeing me with her beautiful brown retinas.

"Well I'm not just some whore." She was still sober by my estimations so I gently leaned in and began the greatest makeout session of my life.

I'm serious, this shit was crazy. I lifted her on top of me without breaking our kiss. Then at some point I was on top of her, we moved from one corner of the couch to the next without thinking, just moving. I acted a fool and swooped 180 degrees while she was lying down whispering "Spiderman kiss" as I leaned back in. That got a good laugh. I wasn't checking the time at all but I started to notice her mouth was getting really dry, and her tongue felt like soft sandpaper.

I leaned back, "How are you feeling, baby?"

"Gooooood" She said slowly, her breathing was noticeably deep and methodical.

"I'm gonna go grab the water bottle. I'll be right back."

I lightly jogged to my room and grabbed the bottle, for whatever reason I started to walk back to the living room and heard a strange noise as I approached. I peeked around the corner and saw Rosa rubbing herself over her jeans and arching her back a bit, her eyes completely rolled back into her head. I tiptoed a few steps back and announced "I got the water!" and walked back into the living room. To my surprise, she looked like she hadn't moved since I first left the room. Could've had me fooled.

"Drink a bunch of this but do so slowly." I handed her the bottle.

"Thanks."

The moment she set the bottle down I leaned in and started kissing her neck. She lightly gasped and leaned her head away from me to give better access. Her breathing quickened a bit and she couldn't help but let out a small whimper when I bit down on her neck. I pushed her down on the couch and climbed over her, resuming my mouth's position on her neck. It took some serious willpower for my hands not to roam but phase 2 of my master plan was about to commence and the mood had to be perfect.

I gave her neck lots of attention, pulling her shirt collar down to give hickeys where they could later be hidden. My lips went back to hers and my right arm drifted down to her side and hip, grabbing with force not meant to hurt, but rather show earnest. After what seemed like a good amount of foreplay I quickly got up and scooped her in my arms.

"You're so light, or maybe I'm just a freak of nature." She burst out laughing at my very mediocre joke. Definitely not sober at this point.

I carried her to my bed and gently set her down this time. I walked over to my desk and grabbed my fancy noise canceling wireless earbuds, and walked back holding out my open hand, palm facing up.

"Wha?" She said, coming out of a daze. She extended her arm and gave me a lazy high five.

"No. Phone." I said bluntly.

"Oh." She reached in her pocket and wiggled her phone out.

I connected the earbuds to her phone and opened her music app, found some playlist labeled Chill 2 in her library and pressed shuffle. I put one earbud in my ear to check the volume, then kneeled by the bedside to brush her hair behind her ears. I placed the device in each ear and asked, "Is it too loud baby?"

After getting no response other than some cute head shaking and arm wiggling as she started inebriatedly dancing, I chuckled and reached underneath her head to untie the bandanna. Her eyes were closed as I shifted the bandanna over them and she gave no reaction other than a small "Oh!" as I knotted the bandanna tightly. I resumed our earlier activities and got back to softly assaulting her neck and collarbone with kisses. She giggled occasionally or gently sang-mumbled whatever song happened to be on. She looked so precious and peaceful just laying there, trusting me with the blindfold and accepting my kisses. I wanted to give her more and I knew it was time for her to really get her present.

I slowly massaged my hands over her small breasts and down her torso, stopping at her waist. I unbuttoned her jeans and wiggled them down her slender legs, tossing them to the ground and stretching a leg toward the ceiling, a smooth pillar of pale caramel. I started kissing her ankle just below her sock and created a trail of kisses down her calf, across her knee, all over her soft thigh, stopping by giving one long kiss right over her underwear. She let out a moan and whispered "please." Smiling like an idiot I took off her panties and tossed them aside as well. I pushed her thighs up and out, causing her legs to bend at the knee. I reached down to spread her lips with my index and middle finger and heard them audibly separate. Looking closely, I could see how wet she was. Rosa had stopped moving entirely and her deep breathing resumed in anticipation.

I leaned up to give her a kiss on the forehead and another on her lips. Then I made my way down south to give her pussy one long lick.

"Ohhhhhhh" she said.

I developed a rhythm, licking from her vaginal canal, to slightly above her clit. Being extra careful to keep a very slow pace, teasing by not applying any additional pressure. She eventually reached down and ran her fingers through my hair pushing me towards her lighty. I took the hint and added a little pressure, but I maintained the pace.

"Mmhhhh m.. more please." Her whimpering sent me over the edge.

I wrapped my hands under her thighs and sped up, savoring her taste and narrowing my range to her clit. It was thankfully swollen and I found it without too much fumbling. I decided on an up and down motion with my tongue, making sure to flick the tip of my tongue with a little extra zest everytime I went back up against her clit. Rosa was cooing at this point, shuddering every now and again. I had to prop myself up on my knee to give my cock the space to be as hard as it was.

I kept up the pace for a while. Switching from up and down to side to side, or even a circular motion. Luckily, I noticed Rosa's breathing accelerate and I added some more pressure and speed. She gripped my hair causing me to wince in pain, but I took out my frustration on her pussy.

"Fuck fuck. Ohhhh yessss." Her hips started rotating a bit, digging herself into my tongue.

I met her energy as best I could, my jaw was getting sore but I needed to finish what I started. I went into overdrive and attacked her clit.

"Oh my God! Fuck! Christ!" She started shaking to the sudden change.

I focused with everything I had to ignore the pain and soreness in my mouth. I kept licking and licking. I could feel how soaked my beard was with her juices and got a crafty idea. I shoved two fingers inside of her, they went in like a goddamn slip and slide and I started pumping them in and out.

"OH YOU FUCKER!" She sat up and rolled her head back.

"Ughhhhh ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck."

I saw her thighs twitch relentlessly, I felt her pussy clench around my fingers, and she couldn't stop moaning. I maintained my pace for a few more seconds and started gradually slowing my pace, doing my best to read her reactions and prolong the orgasm as much as possible.

I gave her another series of kisses along both legs all over, went up to her neck and gave one long kiss. Gently sucking on her neck as I pulled away. I situated myself next to her and slid my arm under her neck and grabbed her waist with my other arm, pulling her close to me. I wiped my chin with my shirt and found Rosa's phone. I hit the pause button and took one earbud out.

"Happy birthday baby." I whispered.

She answered me with a loud snore and I suppressed a laugh. Before I knew it I was fast asleep as well.

***

I woke up groggy, I wasn't on my bed but rather the couch. Some random music that I didn't recognize was playing off my phone. I turned it off and stood up. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed a beer and cracked it open, took a swig and walked over to my room. There was my empty and messy bed fitting the messy room, a foldout table that was working as my desk and a mountain of tupperware in the corner that wasn't mine. I grabbed some papers on the floor that needed to be recycled a while ago and threw them out. I shuffled over to the bathroom and walked back out to my living room couch to have another afternoon nap.