An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to put that mouth to use slut," she grunted, holding the blonde-haired woman's head tightly, "all of your mouths!"

Now that her cock had a place to holster itself, Christie removed her hand from her rod and directed it towards her other two admirers. The brunette was first, her head palmed like a basketball and shoved into the middle of the futa's suffocating sack. Offering no resistance, her hands raised and attempted to wrap around one of those corpulent orbs, her fingers failing to completely encompass it. As she went to work massaging the titanic testicle, her tongue poking out and raking against the rough skin, Christie switched targets and brought the smaller blonde on her left into the side of her cum factories, expecting her to provide the same treatment - and she got it.

She focused back on the woman whose throat her tip was currently poking at.

"Fuck yeah, lets see how tight that throat is!" she growled over the sounds of the three slurping mouths. A pair of tear-filled eyes looked back up at Christie as she started to manhandle the blonde's head, tightening her hold on the golden locks. She pulled her forward, the dent in her cheeks from her massive cockhead disappearing as it tunneled into her throat. Audible gurgling came from the woman's blocked windpipe as more cock was shoved into her; Christie knew she had a limited amount of time before her cock became too big to suck, and she intended to enjoy every second of stimulation.

It already looked like the woman's fat lips were ready to split at the corners, her mouth gaped to the point she looked like a human sucker fish. The futa pressed deeper into her, moaning at the feeling of three mouths working on her package - it wasn't enough to cover all the unbridled flesh she had to offer, but it was good enough! She drove another inch into the blonde's throat, her cockhead now visibly bulging the sides of her neck, like she was reshaping it in the image of her glans. The blonde's face started to turn blue.

Knowing the limits of the human body, well-learned from her innumerable conquests, Christie yanked the busty woman's head back, and let her suck in enough air to return her face to a more normal color. Then she unceremoniously shoved herself back in, filling her mouth with her column of cockflesh. The futa wasted no time in rampaging her cock back to where it had been before, her shaft finding its home in the curious bitch's throat. Christie moaned again at the feeling of her cock starting to come to life, a stream of thick seed shooting from her cumslit into the woman's stomach.

As her cock began its insane expansion, something she knew that none of the trio would be prepared for, she worked the other two's heads around her sack. Alternating between them, she made sure to grab the back of their heads and direct them to new spots around her cum containers, really putting their tongues to work - she wouldn't be satisfied unless every inch of her rough sack was coated in their spit. She could feel and hear her enormous testicles begin to rumble, amping up their already-prodigious production for what was to come. Her attention was once more grabbed by the blonde whose gullet she was currently coring out.

Her hands flew up and down the futa's cock, like she was trying to force life into the monstrous member. Christie almost wanted to laugh at her enthusiasm, but decided to just smile in contentment as the blonde tried her best to stimulate the growing giant. She watched as her cocksucker's eyes went wild as she tried to look at all the cock still outside of her lips, especially as it grew in her hands; the futa had no doubt that she had stuffed the woman's throat more than it had even been before, while still possessing more cock than the slut had ever seen!

But she wasn't even close to done.

Deciding to aid the buxom lady in her efforts, and knowing her time in her tight throat was coming to an end sooner than later, Christie began to pump her hips. Slowly at first, she pulled out until just her cockhead was chipmunking the woman's cheeks, holding her head steady all the while, before slamming forward. With every repetition she went a little faster, and pushed a little more of her behemoth into the blonde's gullet. Loud gurgling and choking sounds filled the room as she fucked this stranger's throat with no remorse.

"Oh fuck that is a tight throat!"

In and out her cock went. Christie threw her head back and let out a deep moan, the image of the woman's face twisted around her meat like a snake trying to swallow a basketball nearly as pleasurable as the feeling of her wet insides hugging her fleshy pole. Removing a hand from whichever slut she had been maneuvering across her corpulent balls, she added a double-handed grip to the big-titted babe's hair, and began to move her head in time with her thrusts. The blonde's hold on the mammoth monster wrecking her mouth instantly tightened, now clutching onto the thick-skinned dick for dear life.

Unfortunately for Christie, her fun in the woman's body was coming to an end - for now. Once a person's face looked like it was going to be ripped in half by her girthy titan, it was time to stop. With one last thrust, one forceful enough to send her tip spearing into the blonde's stomach, she tore her cock out just as fast, a fountain of spit and precum fountaining from the blonde's stretched lips. Gasps and coughs left her mouth next, her hands flying to her face like she wanted to make sure it was still in one piece. As soon as her hands left her still-intact features, although now stained by her running makeup, she looked back at Christie's cock.

"Oh my fucking god!"

The entire thing was inhuman.

It had definitely grown, that was for certain. She had no idea by how much, but it was bigger. Before, it just hung limply between the statuesque futa's legs, bouncing heavily between her knees, but now it stood up - or at least looked like it was trying to. It stuck out at a low angle, like its weight was keeping it from rising fully; in its not quite straight position it pointed below her knees, closer to her ankles. The head leaked a steady stream of self-lubricant that looked virile enough to be pure cum onto the ground like it was nothing but an afterthought, even if it was more cum than the blonde had seen in her entire life. The massive thing had fattened as well, and the blonde was thankful that Christie had pulled it out of her mouth when she had!

Christie gave the blonde a minute to find her bearings before pulling her back towards her cock, having never loosened her grasp on her mussed hair. With a quick movement she removed her other large mitt and sent it down towards her balls, pulling the other blonde up with her. The more lithe of the two stared, panting at the enlarged shaft bobbing in front of her. Christie smiled at her awed expression as she guided their faces to opposite sides of her frightening club. They got the message without a single word spoken, and looked across the vast expanse of cock flesh at each other as they opened their mouths and inhaled whatever patch of skin they could fit in their mouths.

"A blonde sandwich!" Christie laughed, piloting their heads up and down her shaft simultaneously, "with a nice big piece of meat in the middle!"

Still chuckling at her dumb joke, Christie continued her movements, using the dual-tongue barrage to wet her pole. Hands were once more added to her growing shaft, massaging the veiny flesh wherever their lips weren't; her cock was practically ribbed by the many protruding tunnels pumping blood into her beast. The women could feel the raging monster pulse rhythmically, each one followed by the sounds of loud splatters. Neither had to look away from their monumental task to know what the source of those noises was.

Looking around the mass of bodies in front of her, Christie was pleased to see, and feel, that the brunette was still actively working on her sack. She could just barely glimpse her flowing brown hair sticking out from between her enormous orbs that were currently brewing a flesh load - the gym bunny had her face completely covered by the futa's fat nuts. Christie's sack nearly wrapped around her entire head! The sight sent another surge of blood into her growing cock.

And grow she did.

As fantastical as it seemed, Christie's genitals continued to expand. Longer and thicker, rising higher and higher, it didn't stop. The pair of blondes had to lift themselves up as they continued to work on her member, practically having to raise off their knees and squat in order to get high enough to still please it; at the same time they were forced farther apart, their mouths and hands able to cover much less than when they had started. The throbbing that rumbled through her rod increased in tempo, and the out-of-sight splashing was a near-constant at this point. Christie's own moans escalated in time with her growth, her eyes never leaving the trio below her. One last reverberation rocked her cunt-wrecker, sending the entire thing shooting skyward, an involuntary flex by the futa that caused it to bash against her torso, one of her breasts, and just barely missing her face.

The loud thudding sound of Christie's rock hard cock smashing into her rock hard body caused all three of the women to look up at her, the brunette untangling herself from Christie's still-growing, cum-packed watermelons; all three pairs of eyes bulged in their sockets. Not only had Christie's cock engorged enough to run the length of her torso and her head, it actually eclipsed her face, the steadily-leaking head nearly a foot above her own golden locks. It looked like it had doubled in size, at least, and the beast shook under its own weight as Christie held it in the air by the power of her own flexing.

It was terrifying.

The trio could almost feel themselves begin to tremble at the sight of such a preposterous appendage. Christie was already incredibly tall, probably one of the tallest people alive, and the fact that her cock was more than half her height was enough to send shivers of fear down any of their spines. Even if it wasn't practically body-size in length, the girth alone was enough to strike terror in the hearts of the unprepared. It nearly covered her entire torso, and if the giant futanari wasn't looking around it, it would have completely hidden her face. It was like someone had stacked two fire hydrants on top of each other, at least, and welded them to the crotch of an award-sweeping bodybuilder!

The massive tube that ran under her cock, which looked wider than a bottle of water, pulsated, a large bulge running up its length. All eyes in the room followed that speeding protrusion until it reached Christie's melon-sized head, which was now an angry red from all the blood pumped into it, before glimpsing her cum-slit gaping wide. What followed was a blast of cum that was better measured in time rather than length, that flew from her tip for several seconds, splashing onto the ceiling and raining down on the lockers behind her, a large stream running down their front.

"Holy shit..." the brunette muttered under her breath, her hands pressed against her crotch.

Christie laughed at their shocked expressions.

"So," the futa started, gripping her cock in both hands and pointing it downward, the mass of thick flesh hovering above a trio of faces, "who should be first?"

Her blue eyes twinkled as they roamed over the three women, who looked up at her in silent reverence.

"How about you?" Christie moved her cock so it was inches above the brunette's visage, "you were the first one to approach me after all! I think that deserves a reward."

A loud gulp was the only response she received.

Moving as gingerly as her large frame allowed, Christie stepped around the three women and the massive puddles of cum that dotted the floor behind them from her firing cannon, and moved over to the nearest long bench. Straddling the faux-wood, she sat down, her sculpted ass barely fitting on the comparatively thin seat, and motioned for the girls to move over to her. Almost like she was in a trance, the brunette stood up and began to disrobe as she ambled over to the futa, her large but firm breasts, capped by small brown nipples, coming into view first. She threw her top carelessly to the side as her hands pawed at her spats.

Nearly slipping from the combination of trying to undress and walk through the lakes of cum covering the ground, she was finally in front of the massive blonde futa in nothing but her small red sneakers. Christie took a minute to admire her fit body, her eyes trailing from her toned stomach down to the neatly-trimmed landing strip of brown hair above her small pussy; Christie smiled at the sight of the clear sheen of arousal wetting the woman's thighs. Reaching out, the futa wrapped an arm around the gym bunny's waist, her hand pawing at the woman's firm ass, and pulled her forward.

Even sitting, Christie was nearly the same height as the much shorter woman. Dipping her head forward, the blonde futa wrapped her pink lips around one of the fit girl's nipples, running the small nub between her teeth, drawing out a gasp. At the same time her other hand, which had been cupping the brunette's rear, snaked between her thighs and began to rub at that small slit. Now audibly moaning, the woman writhed under the futa's ministrations, her cunt actively leaking its juice onto Christie's thick fingers, a couple of which she had slipped inside of the gym slut.

Releasing the woman's nipple, Christie used her free hand to grab onto the woman's thin waist. With no effort at all, she rose to her feet, bringing the gym bunny up with her. Her feet kicked outward as she was lifted, until her brain caught up to what was happening. Looking up, she realized Christie was now above her, her incredibly head-sized breasts right in front of her face. Not needing any invitation, she took one of the insanely hung futa's much larger pink nipples into her mouth and began to suck feverishly, her hands raising to cup the massive mammary. Christie inserted another finger into the woman's slit, stretching it farther than it ever had been before.

After some time of mutual pleasuring, Christie removed her large digits, and held onto the woman's waist with both hands; suddenly the brunette found herself mounting something that was burning hot and wide enough to force her legs apart. Detaching herself from Christie's mountainous breast, she looked down, eyes widening once more at what she saw. Her body was perched atop the futa's giant pole, her cunt sitting directly on one of the massive ridges sticking from the pale flesh. Her breathing grew heavy.

"Time to get both of us ready."

She glanced up at the futa, a confused look on her face. Without clarifying, at least not verbally, Christie started to slide the brunette down her cock. Attention once more brought downward, the gym bunny watched as a clear trail of her feminine slime was left on Christie's cock. She continued to be dragged backward until she was at arms-length, her pert behind pressing into the muscled blonde's colossal cockhead. She had a moment to look down at the expanse of seemingly never ending cockflesh, her brain trying to process the prodigious amount she was seeing, before she was pulled forward; her body slammed into Christie's steel-hard abs, her head cushioned by her large chest pillows.

Then she was thrust backward once more.

The futa repeated the process, lubing her expansive bitch breaker with the woman's arousal which leaked from her cunt like a broken faucet. At the same time, the brunette's ass grew wetter as Christie's precum was slathered over it, and the muscled futa used it like a paint roller to further whiten her cock. The brunette's breathing grew heavier, both from the feeling of the massive cock grinding against her engorged clit, and from the realization that this much extra greasing was going to be needed for her to get fucked.

"Oh fuuuck!" she moaned, both from her epiphany and the feeling of being brought to the edge by just touching the massive futanari's cunt buster.

Satisfied, Christie lifted the gym bunny up off her pulsing pole, and laid her down on the bench she had been standing over. The woman automatically spread her legs, displaying her incredible flexibility by bringing them nearly to a split position. Christie hovered over her, her dick waving back and forth above the woman's body, practically blocking it from view. Shuffling backwards, the blonde futanari crouched down until she was almost sitting on the bench, her balls wrapping around its sides, her cock directly pointed at the fit girl's dripping slit.

It was time.

With one hand Christie grabbed the woman's waist and held her steady, the other doing the same to her beastial member. Mashing her tip against the woman's pulsing lips, an act that caused the brunette to begin hyperventilating, Christie gave her shaft a long stroke, her fingers digging into the iron-hard flesh. Her tip ballooned for a second, before another long, thick stream of cum rocketed from her cumslit. Most of it splashed against the woman's cunt, drenching her already soaked thighs and ass, but some of the futa's burning seed managed to shoot inside of her, drawing out a pleasured moan. She was definitely ready!

...or at least as ready as she'd ever be. Taking a cock the size of a telephone pole wasn't gonna be a walk in the park for anyone, but Christie knew it would fit - she'd make sure of it! Leaning forward, her churning cum factories lifting off the bench, her grip tightened on her cock and the woman's body. Looking up, she smirked at the apprehensive stare the brunette had, her eyes locked on the point that their sexes touched. Pulling her hips back slightly, Christie grunted, and pistoned her cock forward.

"Time to get fucked slut!"

There was a short pause, a single moment where nothing happened. Then, without any further prodding, the girl's lower lips peeled apart, wrapping around the angry red tip of the futa's cock. They spread further and further, nearly folding backward in order to open enough for Christie's engorged cockhead. As they reached their apex, having hit their absolute limit, the futa's cock slipped in; at least part of it did. Half of the blonde giant's glans managed to cram inside the brunette's small box, the thick ridge of her mushroom-shaped head still sticking from her distended cunt.

The woman gasped.

Her head flew back, bumping into the hard bench. Just the futa's glans, and not even all of it, was wider than anything she'd taken before; it felt like someone was trying to stick their actual head inside of her tiny vagina. She rose back up, breathing deeply, heavily-lidded eyes looking back towards her groin, a stream of curses flowing from her lips. Her cunt was actively pulsing, flexing like it was trying to push the enormous invader out. But she knew the futa wouldn't be denied. She watched as Christie's cock flexed, another gout of precum launching into her, and then slid in deeper, her entire cockhead managing to fit inside her too-small cunt.

Finally she was inside! That was the hardest part, Christie knew from experience, and while the rest of the insertion wouldn't exactly be smooth sailing, it was much easier from here on out. Taking her hand off her cock, she put it on the other side of the brunette's hips, and started to drag her forward. Her cock dug into the woman's stretched hole, the pale shaft beginning its descent into her depths. Progress was slow, her shaft just as wide as her grandiose glans, the numerous ridged veins adding to its extreme size. But still the futa persisted.

123456...8