An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for Christie to feel her tip poke at a familiar barrier: the cervix. Unbothered by the blockage, having broken through more than she could count, the futanari pulled back, until just the edge of her glans pulled at the entrance of the brunette's cunt, hooking on to the stretched walls. Christie paused once more, watching the gym regular writhe under her, and then shoved forward. Her cock bulldozed through the woman's ruined pussy, and without stopping, broke through her cervix and into her womb, drawing a long howl from her sex toy.

Not giving the woman a minute to understand what was going on, Christie pulled back until her beast was almost out again, and then barreled forward once more. Her cock lodged itself into the brunette's womb, shoving it further into her body. She repeated this process, more and more of her preposterous shaft burying itself deeper, until over a foot of thigh-thick cockmeat disappeared inside of the woman's cunt; even though she had enough inserted to put a pornstar to shame, there was still a multiple feet left protruding from her ruined lips.

"Oh yeah, feel that?" Christie grunted, pumping into the brunette once more, "bet you've never had anyone go this deep!"

"Fuck fuck fuck! Not even close!" the woman howled back.

Now that her monster was firmly imbedded, Christie wasted no more time and began to really fuck the woman. Her fleshy spear battered the gym bunny's insides, caving out her moist walls to make room for more of her insane shaft. The futa's titanic testicles slammed into the top of the bench, her sack occasionally wrapping around it to bash it from the other side, nearly cracking it from the force of her thrusts. Jets of virile seed sprayed from her urethra, the fat cum tunnel on the underside of her cock constantly engorged.

Christie looked up at the blondes watching the pair's unreal coitus in aroused silence, her hips never stopping their thrusting.

"Hey!" Christie called over to them, scowling, "I'm sure you two can do more than just watch!"

An astonished look was shared between them before both scurried over, not wanting to disobey the muscle bound futa. The golden-locked pair almost tripped over each rushing towards Christie, the copious amount of cum mucking the floor not helping their trek. Surprisingly quicker than her slimmer companion, the busty blonde reached her target first, taking a position behind Christie's thrusting form. Reaching out, her hands cupped the futa's chiseled cheeks, her face burying itself in the back of her scrotum. Not to be left out, the smaller woman took a position next to the bench, and began running her hands over Christie's muscled form, exploring the peaks and dips of her titanic figure.

The busty blonde pulled back from the futa for a moment, just long enough to tear off her top. Her enormous breasts jiggled into view, nearly as big as Christie's own pair, although her similarly-pink nipples and areolas were much larger. She dove back into the bouncing sack, this time using her breasts to further cushion them as her tongue went to work tasting the succulent ball flesh for the first time. In a more awkward position, the smaller blonde ran her own tongue over whatever part of Christie's body she could, coating her muscles in her spit, giving them a shine like someone oiling up a bodybuilder before a competition.

"That's more like it!" Christie grunted, not bothering to look back at the pair. The futa was now jerking the brunette up and down her cock, using her like a disposable fleshlight. She hadn't stopped thrusting into the woman the entire time either - quite the contrary. If anything she had increased the speed of her pistoning, ramming her cock into the gym slut like she was trying to fuck a hole through her. A clear outline of her cock could be seen through the woman's skin, the awesome appendage bulging her skin from inside of her body, ending right below the woman's perky bosom. Whether the brunette had noticed this, Christie doubted, the woman's head lolled to the side, bouncing aimlessly as she was fucked into an orgasm-induced coma.

What Christie didn't doubt was that the woman was constantly cumming. Her cunt twitched around the futa's ravaging rod, naturally gripping it like a vice due to its inhuman size, but somehow growing even tighter with each successive orgasm. If the feeling didn't give it away, the rapid spray of clear juices from her beaten box did. Christie's groin, abs, and numerous unsheathed inches were soaked in the woman's arousal, her cunt practically showering the woman in a steady stream. These violent orgasms only fueled the futa further, the added lubrication allowing her to slide her cock through the woman's walls like a hot knife through butter.

"Take it you fucking whore," Christie shouted, tightening her hold on the woman's hips, "take my fucking cock!"

Keeping up her ridiculous pace, Christie displayed no signs of slowing down. Much like when she worked out, her body showed nearly no indication that she had exerted any effort at all, the punishing thrusts she delivered made with a practiced ease that betrayed the intensity of the action occurring. The brunette, however, did look like she was experiencing the most intense event of her life, and she exhibited all the clear signs of exhaustion. Her arms hung limply towards the floor, her hands bouncing against the ground. Her head bobbed around like she was unable to lift it and watch the once-in-a-lifetime fucking she was on the receiving end. Her legs, which she had so dutifully stretched apart for Christie's convenience, waved in the air, her feet nearly at the futa's face.

As unrelentingly as she had been fucking the gym bunny, Christie could feel herself getting close. The woman's tight pussy, combined with the extra worship she was receiving elsewhere, was swiftly bringing her to the edge. The very audible rumbling in her tit-cushioned cum factories had ramped up, causing her two ginormous globes to practically vibrate in their hot sack. Her cock grew stiffer as well, the veins running up and down its length sticking out like a series of sore thumbs - although these were much bigger than a thumb could ever be. Christie bit her bottom lip as she kept pounding away, trying to prolong the inevitable for as long as she could.

Grabbing the brunette's legs that had been carelessly fluttering by her head, she pushed them back until the brunette's own features were framed by her shoes. Having let go of her waist, the woman's body weight now completely rested on the bench, the only thing keeping her from being shoved off it her sexual attachment to the futa's immense fuckstick. Shifting her position without letting up her rough rocketing, Christie leaned over the gym bunny, practicality smothering her with her encompassing frame.

"Gonna cum soon bitch!"

This new position allowed Christie to force even more of her fleshy skyscraper into the woman as well, the shape of her enormous glans visible between the woman's breasts, noticeably bigger than either of them. The superhumanly endowed blonde's hips were nearly a blur as she gave the brunette everything she could; behind her she could feel the bustier blonde struggle to hold onto her swinging wrecking balls, and it felt like the more lithe of the pair was basically hugging her back at an odd angle, her small tongue still traveling over the numerous crevices her muscles created. She was ready.

"Here it comes you fucking slut!"

Christie roared. Her entire body raised, hips pulling back as far as they could go before slamming downward. Balls lifting out of the busty blonde's hands, they flung backward far enough to slap the futa on her own ass, paused for a moment in the air and then plummeted back towards the Earth. Caught by surprise, the blonde recoiled, trying to move out of the way of the incoming meteors; but she wasn't quick enough. Christie's giant gurgling globes, which had exceeded the size of watermelons, struck the buxom woman's hands, flattening them against the wooden bench. She squealed and fell, her hands barely slipping out from under the futa's sack. It felt like she had slammed her hand in a door!

The other blonde was thrown off like she'd been kicked from a bucking bronco, landing on the ground with a loud thud. But the thud was barely audible over a different sound. A resounding crack filled the locker room as Christie's body barreled into the bench, the entire thing splintering at the middle. The previously ball-licking woman tumbled off the shattered bench, falling against one of the lockers. Her eyes went wide as she watched the beginning of the futa's orgasm, her and the brunette unmoved and seemingly unfazed by the breaking of the gym's property. The skinnier blonde also got a front row seat to the coming tsunami, her green eyes fixated on Christie's throbbing balls, which struggled under their own weight to rise towards the futa's groin.

"Fuck taking it!" Christie yelled, her entire body tensing.

While the brunette should have fallen, slipping off the futanari's monolith as soon as the bench had given out, she instead rose several inches as Christie's cock involuntarily flexed. Her corked cunt was gaped to a new level as the daunting dick thickened even more; the futa's urethra also ballooned, a huge lump trudging up its length. The bulge in her chest expanded, like it was making room for what was coming, her breasts nearly pushed against her armpits. It pulsed angrily, vibrating the woman's insides, distending her walls one last time. A new heat filled her being.

Her cumshot was loud. A clear sound rang out through the locker room, like someone turning on a hose at full blast; and it was a noise that didn't stop. Christie's all-blonde audience watched in alarm and confusion at the sound, unable to fully comprehend what was causing it - that is until they could see the source of the oratory disturbance. From between the brunettes spread tits, a large bubble formed. It pushed her skin out, like someone was inflating her like a balloon from the inside. It continued to rise, pushing up towards her neck, before sliding back down her body and stopping around her stomach.

And that was just the beginning.

As soon as the first ball of seed finished moving, another had already started to materialize. At this point, it finally dawned on the onlookers what was happening. That was the futa's cum! It was blowing up the woman's body like an inflatable sex doll, expanding her torso like an unholy version of pregnancy. Their eyes trembled as they watched the filling unfold before them, their friend's stomach expanding past the point of sanity. It was only when she looked like she had swallowed a beach ball that the futa grunted, pulled back slightly, and then rammed her cock in once more.

Her thrust was accompanied by a renewal in the gym bunny's growth. Her stomach blew up with so much sticky seed that it began to press against Christie's torso, pushing the blonde futa backward. She pumped her hips once more before sliding her cock out, the brunette's cunt finally unplugging; streams of seed spraying from around her stupendous spear. The futa continued to move away from the overfilled woman, more of her cudgel coming into view, revealing just how much she had managed to insert into the brunette's wrecked womb. Her cock finally dislodged itself from the woman's gaped hole and just in time - her stomach had begun to fall over the sides of her body, covering her still-held up legs.

Once her cock was free it bounced upward, jetting a thick stream that seemed to have already started in the woman's cunt across the room. It cleared the bloated brunette, the piles of discarded clothing and Christie's previous lake of cum, all the way to the other side of the lockers, hitting the wall with a loud splash. Letting go of the woman's legs and letting her fall onto the ground in a pile amongst the remnants of the bench, Christie grabbed onto ther pulsing pole and after a moment of trying to get it under control, she aimed it downward at the passed out woman. With another grunt, a new stream blasted from her cavernous cumslit, and immediately drenched the woman's form.

"Fuck that feels good!"

Holding her anaconda with enough force to make her biceps bulge, the futa shook it up and down, her potent milk still gushing in an unbroken torrent. Over and over she whipped the swollen bitch's body with lashes of hot seed, painting her with off-white goo. It didn't take long before she was rendered unrecognizable; even her stomach, which looked fat enough to hide a person in from all the cum swimming in her womb, was completely covered. But still Christie didn't stop.

Her massive glans continued to reverberate with each new shot, her urethra looking ready to tear with each successive salvo of semen. It didn't take much longer until the woman looked completely pasted to the floor, like someone had just finished dumping a barrel of glue over her body. Her orgasm still not done, Christie swung around, her balls flying to the side and slamming into a locker, cratering the door inward. Her cock exploded with renewed force upon impact, one that would have left anyone else in the fetal position - but the futa wasn't just anyone. The lithe blonde caught a large blast right to the chest as Christie turned, sending her crashing onto her back from the collision.

Having done a complete 180, Christie was now staring at the buxom woman resting against a yet-unspoiled locker. Her cock's newest rocket of pearly sludge flew over her face, and continued to miss the woman as Christie stomped towards her. Before the busty blonde had a chance to protest, Christie reached over and once more twisted her fingers in the woman's soft hair, lifting her up by her roots. Without an ounce of hesitation, she shoved the giant glans into the woman's mouth. Cum immediately jetted from the corners of the blonde's lips, even as her throat worked furiously to swallow the futa's thick offering.

"Oh yeah, put those lips to work," Christie moaned, "swallow my fucking seed!"

Christie's cock continued to flex and expel its sticky ambrosia into the blonde's gullet, her hold on the back of her head tight enough to turn her knuckles white. Streams of her salty essence ran in rivulets down her chin, splattering onto her heaving breasts. Pumping her hips, the futa forced as much of her cockhead into the woman's mouth as would fit, giving her a more direct path into the woman's throat. Her mouth now as plugged as her friend's cunt had been, sperm shot from her nose in twin jets, covering the top of Christie's glans.

Sitting up once more, the third of the gym slut's watched her companion swallow absurd amounts of futa seed. She managed to tear her eyes from that impossible cock long enough to watch her friend's stomach begin to expand slowly. It looked like she had just eaten a bit too much at first, the slight pudge in her midsection pushing out ever so slightly - but it soon surpassed that point. The busty blonde must have noticed it too, as her hands grasped at her belly, cradling it as it grew between her fingers.

It was only once the busty blonde looked like she was in the beginning stages of pregnancy that Christie's orgasm seemed like it was starting to die down. The futa pulled back, removing her glans from the woman's mouth, and letting her cock gush the rest of her orgasm out over her features; a mouthful of cum spilled from her lips, further drenching her head-sized tits. She choked as she tried to dislodge the leftover cum from her throat, temporarily given a measure of peace from the futa's retreating organ.

But only temporarily.

The remnants of Christie's orgasm was less intense, but still unbelievable by any measure of the word. The shots that fired out from her tip were still large enough to cover the blonde's face completely, and the woman's visage was blanketed in the futa cum only seconds after it departed her lips. Placing her hands on her hips, Christie let her cock finish delivering its payload, her massive rod bucking as it released footlong ropes of searing cum that flayed the blonde's voluptuous frame. Christie threw her head back and exhaled.

"Whew, that was a good warm up!" she bellowed to the disbelief of the two blondes. Looking down, she observed what only half her load had down to the blonde-haired slut. Face unrecognizable, still coughing up mouthfuls of cum, her tits plastered in a new gooey bra - she had really covered her! Glancing over her shoulder, she smiled at the passed out brunette, her eyes watching as her cum expelled a seemingly unending torrent of cum from her gaped cunt, flooding the floor around her; well, flooding it even more.

She turned towards the short-haired girl.

"Why don't you come and join us?"

Smiling, she grabbed her still-hard cock around it's middle and bounced her glans against the cum-covered blonde's face, drawing a moan from the sperm-drunk woman. Her eyes studied the willowy girl, who was busy wiping at her semen-soaked belly shirt. Looking back at the perfectly sculpted giant only a few feet away from her, the small slut sat silently, body rigid like she had just been called out by the teacher for talking during class. Legs shaking, she stood up unsteadily. Christie gave her a nod and reached out a muscled arm that, much like the futa as a whole, was graceful but strong.

"Take off your clothes too," Christie winked at her, trying to put the clearly-nervous girl at ease, "I want to see that tight little body."

"O-ok." a tiny voice responded. Blushing, the smallest of the trio pawed at the bottom of her black shirt. Somewhat with more difficulty than she expected, Christie's paste-like seed causing the garment to stick to her chest, the small blonde lifted it over her chest and let it fall at her side; this revealed a completely flat, pale chest, two miniscule pink nubs sticking out like pebbles from her supple flesh. Her face turning even more crimson, she shimmied her tight pink shorts down, bringing her underwear down with them, until they lay at a pile in her feet, the blonde quickly stepping out of them. Christie gave an approving grin as the blonde completely undressed, her blue eyes roaming down the woman's lithe body.

Before she could compliment her tiny soon-to-be-lover, the futa's expression twisted into one of confusion.

"You're a futanari too?"

Where Christie had expected to see a tiny slit, was a penis and set of testicles that's size befitted the woman's stature. The girl's hands flew to her crotch, covering her shame like she hadn't meant to reveal her secret to the futa. Crossing her legs in embarrassment, she twisted her body, further concealing her genitals from view. As she turned, her pert behind came into view, rounder than Christie had expected it to be; Christie's piercing view noticed something else, and that was the absence of a certain feminine feature she'd expected the blonde to possess.

"Um no," her voice shook as she spoke, looking away from the muscled Goddess, "I'm a guy, I just look like a girl..."

He paused.

"...and I like to dress up as one too."

The boy frowned, withdrawing further away from the futa.

"Well, I think you look hot as a girl," Christie complimented, causing the feminine male to perk up, "and I think you should still come and have some fun with us."

The young man had been visibly wincing, like he was expecting some form of verbal abuse, but Christie's words seemed to bring him out of his shell. Uncovering his sex-betraying package, the young man straightened his stance, still studying the futanari woman cautiously. He watched as she ran her mighty pole over his blonde friend's face, the cum-bloated woman actively lapping at whatever section of tough flesh was in her reach, her hands pulling at her erect, cum-slathered nipples. Christie continued grinning at him, her arm never shrinking back, still inviting him forward. Taking a deep breath, he shuffled over, his eyes once more fixated on the giant's ginormous genitals.

123456...8