An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah bitch, don't forget to clean my balls too!"

Shimmying her hips, Christie ground her balls against Megan's face, her head nearly completely covered by the smothering sack. At the same time, Christie began to stroke her cock more rapidly, her half-closed fist flying up and down its vast length. Feeling Megan's hands leave their steadying position, the futa looked down and watched as they groped at her tree-trunk thighs, running up and down the granite hills and dips created by her muscles, before moving towards her junk. Once her hands found Christie's rumbling, growing baby factories, the blonde giantess could feel her stick out her tongue in tandem with her groping, and she began to actively lick at the endless plains of thick flesh surrounding her visage.

Moaning, Christie let her head fall back in pleasure. There was nothing like a hot mouth on your balls! Her self-ministrations grew more rapid as her cock hardened further, and a wet slapping sound filled the room. She didn't have to open her eyes to know what was making that sound: no doubt her constant gushes of cum were coating everything in front of her - the walls, the toilet, the floor - in its essence. Slurping sounds from below her punctuated these splatters, like a dog sloppily drinking water from an overfilled bowl, and the noise only heightened her arousal.

It didn't take long for her to finish reaching her full size.

Christie let herself enjoy her mouth-aided masturbation for a bit longer, not in any rush to get to the main event; well, not in that much of a rush. Letting go of her cock and Megan's head, she put her hands on her hips and watched the slut work fervently between her legs. Having released her appendage, it now rested heavily atop the waitress's cum-drenched head, bouncing under its own weight and constantly tapping against the redhead's hair. With a grunt her cock fired off another salvo, one that hit the toilet's tank before seeping into the still-leaking, now-clogged bowl. Cocking her head at the sight, Christie came up with the perfect place to move her fun to.

Stepping back, she let her balls detach themselves from Megan's face, who practically chased after them while she gasped for air once more. Before she could dive face-first into those pungent seed mills, Christie bent forward and slipped her hands into the cock-drunk woman's armpits. Lifting her up like she weighed nothing, she carried her forward as the whore looked around wildly, confused as to what was going on. She didn't have a chance to gather her bearings before she was sat on the top of the toilet's tank. It was only once she was still once more that she managed to focus on something.

Christie's cock.

It wafted in front of her cum-and-sweat drenched face for a moment, a scent that smelled like pure arousal assaulting her senses, before it vanished from her sight for just a moment. It wasn't until Christie stepped back and let her cock bob against Megan's stomach, that she was able to see it fully. Thick as her thigh and longer than one of her legs easily, the practically head-sized glans poked the front of her shirt. It was pale and veiny and menacing. There were veins on it that were nearly the size of her own closed fist! It was just so...

Oh god.

Everything! The musk that filled the room, a mixture of the acrid emissions sitting below her and pungent virility that was everywhere else, fogged her brain. The imposing futanari whose head nearly touched the ceiling, a dangerous combination of drop-dead beauty and untold strength, made her whole body flush with arousal. The pure ridiculousness of what was happening to her sent her heart racing with excitement. And that fucking cock. And those fucking balls. And the fucking everything!

Squealing, Megan kicked her feet out, her hips thrusting towards the ceiling. Her hands tore at her too-small top, pulling at the bottom of her shirt and lifting it above her bra-clad breasts, which she quickly freed in her scramble to touch herself. Her tan mounds flopped onto her chest, each one a couple handfuls worth of fatty titflesh. Wasting no time, she grabbed at her brown nipples, pulling on the small nubs, twisting them back and forth. Legs kicking out once more, they went stiff in the air as she gasped. A dark, wet patch appeared on the front of her shorts, which grew until it almost completely covered her bottoms from her belt line down to the hem of her leg holes. After nearly a minute of complete rigidity, she fell back against the wall, panting, her sneakers tapping against the sides of the toilet bowl.

"God did you just fucking cum!?" Christie bellowed, laughing at the perverse sight, "I haven't even touched you yet!"

"I'm sor- I just," Megan struggled to catch her breath, "you're just so fucking... hot!"

"That's right I am slut," Christie smirked, crossing her arms, "now take off your clothes."

Megan nodded back at her as her breathing returned to normal. Lifting her legs, she fiddled with her shorts, having trouble with the now-soaked button and zipper. After a minute she managed to undo them, and she began to push her shorts down her legs. Her big, tan ass came into view, squishing into the cold porcelain. Kicking, she managed to get it off one leg, but found it stuck on her other foot, the wet garment tangled against her shoe. Giving her leg a weak shrug, she grabbed at her black thong that matched her disheveled bra, and began to repeat the process.

But Christie was impatient.

Reaching out, she brushed the slut's hands away and grabbed the front of her soggy underwear. Like it was nothing more than a tissue, she ripped it from the redhead's crotch, exposing a patch of pubic hair that definitely matched the drapes. Megan yelped at this sudden undressing, and before she could say anything, Christie shoved the ruined piece of cloth into her mouth. Megan's eyes went wide as she looked at the futa, her voice now muffled by her own juice-sodden thong.

"That should keep you quiet. Can't have anyone hear you scream!"

A shocked expression met Christie's own cocky gaze; but it was only a momentary surprise. Looking down, Megan realized what the futa had meant - she was gonna shove that fucking monstrosity inside of her pussy, and that was enough to make anyone howl! Not wanting to disappoint her new fuck toy, Christie grabbed her cock once more, bent forward, and placed her preposterous cockhead against the redhead's moist slit. She rubbed it up and down for a moment, letting her own milky secretion add some much needed lubrication. Christie even took a moment to tease the slut even more, and used her glans to push the woman's clit around, causing her to let out several small clear squirts that splashed into the bowl below her.

Wasting no more time, Christie shoved her dick forward. Meeting the expected resistance, she refused to relent, and continued to push her cock against the waitress's cunt, who began to pant against her cloth gag. Megan's plump lower lips began to peel apart, immediately turning a deep red from the pressure put on them, spreading around the futa's massive mushroom tip. Roaring louder than she'd meant to, Christie jerked her hips, forcing her cock into the whore's unprepared hole. A loud schlicking sound signaled her success.

She was in.

There was a short pause, like her body was once again struggling to catch up to what had happened to it, before Megan began to writhe on Christie's cock and gasp into her thong. While Megan tried to get used to the mega sized meat tearing her cunt in half, not that someone could ever get truly used to such a thing, Christie grabbed onto her ankles and raised her legs up. Widening her stance, the futa made her first real thrust forward.

Unlike when she normally fucked a new slut, and went a bit slower so she could savor her conquests no-doubt superb tightness, this whole situation was riskier; it reminded her of when she would core out coeds in the many college bathrooms between classes. So she decided to just fuck to her hearts content. Rampaging forward, she speared her lethal weapon deep into the redhead's insides, creating a distension in the shape of her cock in her stomach. Inches of her multi-foot cock slammed into the muffled moaning slut, stretching her walls to their absolute limits.

"That's a tight fucking cunt," Christie growled as she started to thrust in and out of the waitress, "but it won't be for long!"

Hammering her cock into its new home, Christie felt herself bash against Megan's cervix - her third of the day! It didn't take her long to pierce it, obliterating it with her giant glans and distending it around her veiny shaft. Now that she was in the woman's womb, Christie ramped up her pistoning, aided by this fiery-haired bitch's gushing cunt; feminine nectar constantly sprayed from around her overstuffed pussy, soaking Christie's cock, the bottom of her own jiggling cheeks, and the porcelain throne she sat atop.

It wasn't long before Christie's cannon began to fire off as well, filling Megan's womb with her pre-seed. The path the blonde giantess's cock took through the redhead's body was clearly outlined by the bulge in her skin, which trailed up from her bellybutton to between her breasts. The futa's hips were practically a blur as she railed the poor girl, whose eyes had rolled back up in her head from the intensity of having orgasm after orgasm forced from her body. After stuffing herself deep enough, her cockhead pushing at Megan's huge tits, Christie let go of her legs, letting the bare appendages flail limply next to her, and put her hands on the wall above the waitress's head.

Having moved closer to the toilet, Christie's churning, cum-filled spheres, bounced around above the toilet bowl, nearly hitting the tank. Her thrusts grew more erratic as she really began to fuck her husband's coworker. Fingers scratching marks into the wall, Christie grit her teeth as she tried to bring herself to orgasm, her whole body jerking back and forth. Over and over again she thundered her cock into Megan's ruined pussy, practically denting the wall with the slut's limp body. Her balls slammed into the toilet so hard, Christie was pretty sure she could hear the porcelain start to crack from the intense impact. Her face was twisted into a scowl as she tried to rush her own climax.

"Yeah yeah," Christie breathed heavily onto Megan's face, "gonna fill you up really fucking good whore!"

Cursing loudly, Christie shoved herself as deep as she could, her cock nearly poking at Megan's throat, the distension in the redhead's skin pushing up and tenting her pulled up shirt. Her entire body felt like it was on fire, sweat dotting her brow, her muscles tensed enough to nearly rip through her top. She was cumming. Her loudly rumbling cum factories confirmed it, and the slight growth in her destructive leviathan left no doubt about it. Christie's entire hunched body almost completely covered Megan's, her blonde hair shielding her nearly-passed out features from view.

"Take my fucking load!"

This exclamation acted as the only warning Megan received before her insides were flooded. What little sense of self she had left was focused on this feeling of being filled, like someone was pouring gallons of boiling hot sludge into the core of her being. There was an immediate sensation of skin stretching, her body growing heavier with each passing second. Her breasts shifted all of a sudden, being pushed up and out towards her chin. Of course, even when barely conscious, her cunt still reacted, ejecting ribbons of cunt syrup onto the monster throwing up inside of her.

All she could do was gurgle into her thong.

Christie, on the other hand, was much more active in her own orgasm. Rutting erratically, she fucked her cock in different directions within the busty redhead, like she was trying to make sure her cum marked every part of the woman's womb. Her fist beat against the wall, creating cracks as she tried not to yell through her ejaculation. Each new blast of virile seed she dumped into the waitress sent an electric pulse shooting up from her churning cum factories, through her cock, before vibrating the rest of her body with pure ecstasy. Fuck she felt great!

Unfortunately, Megan was already reaching her limits. Even though Christie was a bit out of practice, it didn't take a genius to figure out the redhead's womb was packed far beyond capacity. Shoving herself backward using the wall above Megan as leverage, Christie stepped away from her, her throbbing balls, whose combined size had eclipsed the toilet tank, bouncing against her shins. Her spitting serpent came with her, gaping the inflated woman's cunt one last time as the bell-shaped glans ripped free, bouncing into the open air wildly. Even though Megan was done, Christie wasn't.

By a long shot.

Her hands went to her cock without pause, flying up and down it's length in a blur. Her monster continued to unload salvo after salvo onto the passed-out woman. The redhead's stomach, which looked like she'd swallowed a beachball and hung over her crotch towards the toilet bowl, was hit with the first unsheathed blasts. The futa's thick cream splattered over her tanned skin, ropes and dollops flying onto the rest of her body. Each hit caused her belly to wobble, and forced her cunt to expel the trillions of swimmers swirling within her out and into the toilet. It didn't take long for it to become overfilled by the white goo.

Aiming up, Christie made sure to paint her face, gluing the makeshift gag to her lips in her seed. Her mussed-makeup was rendered invisible by the new coat that was so forcefully applied to her face, and her hair was soaked in turn. The wall behind her, of course, got caught in the crossfire, and was repainted in the blonde futanari's essence. Christie altered the rest of her body with cum as well, taking a moment to point at each limp-hanging leg and arm, leaving no part of the woman uncovered.

The hose of semen didn't stop when the waitress was completely covered either. Christie lashed her in her essence several times before turning her cock elsewhere. She didn't have a target really, but that didn't stop her cum from ruining toilet paper, seat covers, and everything else around her. Cum seeped off the walls, criss-crossed the stall door like perverse graffiti, and pooled across the floor into the neighboring stalls; by the time she was done, the only things that hadn't been covered, was herself for the most part, and her skirt which still hung next to her, completely clean.

Now that her orgasm had died down to a steady leak, Christie took a minute to observe her handiwork. A cum filled and plastered slut, a covered room, and a cock that was growing more satiated as the day went on! Chuckling to herself, Christie gingerly grabbed her skirt from where it was draped next to her, and stepped away from the carnal carnage she'd created. Opening the door to the stall, she took a step out, pausing briefly to take one last look at what she'd done. Her cheeks reddened.

"Sorry John..." she muttered sheepishly.

...

Christie could feel herself starting to get hard just reliving the memory. Still riding the sexual high that that day continued to pile onto her, she hadn't considered that maybe leaving John's coworker, and by extension, the women's restroom, in such a desecrated state might have been a bad thing. Her sex-addled mind had thought of it as a tease, a kind of gift for him, one that showed him what he had been missing. She had wanted him to be a part of the world that she had missed - that they had missed since they got together, the way she had wanted things to be all along. If he could just accept her for how she was, things would be... better.

Shaking her head again, Christie reached over and into her gym bag, shuffling through the contents until she found her phone. It was like an automatic response at this point to check it whenever she got a free moment. Always waiting, always hoping. And like always, there was nothing for her - at least nothing she cared about. She scrolled for a moment, considering her numerous options; none were tempting enough to catch her interest. Frowning, she put her phone away, her hand knocking into her jar of protein power; it was feeling a bit light.

Perhaps a trip to the store was in her future.

The drive was a quiet one, and Christie still couldn't shake the self-reflection that had gripped her this evening. How she had acted. How John had reacted. How she had treated him. Equal mixes of letting loose, and getting revenge, she had to admit herself, fueled more or her actions than she cared to admit. He had done it to her, after all. All but ignored an integral part of being, only to betray her when things got bad. She had been angry, and if he wasn't so special, so caring and loving up until then, she would have just left. Maybe that would have been better considering what happened in the end.

The end of that day.

She'd been frustrated. Pacing around the house, cleaning up her earlier mess, trying to patiently wait for John to get home. He hadn't texted, hadn't called her, hadn't given her any inclination as to what he was thinking. Then, Raven showed up. A troublesome surprise. She stood shyly at their front door asking to come in. She wanted to apologize, to explain herself; Christie was more interested in knowing how this stranger managed to ensnare her husband.

Once the adultress had walked into the light, Christie did have to compliment John's taste: the woman was hot; though not as hot as her, of course. A pale complexion, long black hair, dark makeup - her looks suited her name. Plus those big tits that pushed out her simple blouse were an eye-catcher for sure. Christie found herself growing very distracted by the time the homewrecker had sat on her couch. This faux-goth girl just screamed sex.

She started off with compliments. Telling her how beautiful she was and how they had such a nice house. Then she quickly moved on to apologizing. Over and over she expressed how sorry she was over the whole thing. She explained that she had just gotten out of a bad relationship and she was looking for something to cure her loneliness - something short and fun. And John was just so charming and hot and easy to talk to - the same things that had attracted Christie to him in the first place. He seemed lonely too, she said, even if he was vague about why his marriage wasn't going so well.

So she asked Christie why.

How was it that he was unhappy with a partner who was so sweet, caring, and not to mention gorgeous? A wife that worked full time and helped support him through his unemployment? Christie tried to be vague in her responses, but Raven was persistent. Eventually she hit the nail on the head and asked if it was their sex life, which only led to more confusion. John didn't seem to have any trouble performing with her, so why in the world would it be an issue with someone who was undoubtedly hotter than she was? It didn't take long for Christie to decide how the rest of the night was gonna go, and the removal of her skirt cemented that path.

When John walked in on Christie ravaging the woman he cheated on her, she felt just as conflicted as he must have. The entire day's worth of decisions and developments caught up to her all at once when she laid eyes on her husband watching her. There was still a part of her that had wanted him to come and join her, mirroring her desires that morning with Melissa, but the fact that he didn't and that she had to come face to face with the woman who had made things worse, combined into a mix of confusing emotions.

1...345678