An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least not completely.

His shock was palpable, exactly as she had guessed it would be. What she had wanted was for him to undress right there and join them. To walk over and start kissing her. To bury his face in her balls and get to licking. To bend over and give himself to her. Everything she had craved their entire relationship! Obviously none of that happened. He just stood there, frozen in place, confused as to how to process what he was seeing - but through all that her practiced eye saw something else.

Arousal.

The most obvious sign was the blush of his cheeks, which showed even through his slightly tan complexion. She watched his breathing grow heavier, although that could have been just from the adrenaline of seeing something so unexpected; still, a futa could hope! Lastly, her eyes roamed to the area she was most interested in. It wouldn't have been noticeable if she wasn't intentionally looking, but there was definitely some movement underneath his shorts. It was that smaller glimmer that he'd felt something down there that guided her actions for the rest of the day.

After shooing him away, not wanting to overload him with her overwhelming sexuality, her mind raced with fantasies of the future, one's she tried to set in motion. She didn't wake up planning on fucking her pear-shaped boss either, but as she explained to John, it just kind of happened. Well, that wasn't quite right. She had made it happen and damn did it feel good! Carol was always on her case, even though Christie did her job well. Sure, she showed up late sometimes, but she stayed late when that happened, and did everything she needed to before leaving. The mix of her anger at her boss, and the rush she'd had from fucking someone in front of her husband, led to things going as they did.

Deciding to send her husband the video was a much more planned action, however. Looking back, Christie wondered if that was really the right decision. Had she been overzealous? The excitement at being able to be herself again, with the small bit of hope that her husband might be into it, had made her careless, she reflected. If she had drawn out the whole thing more, ascertained how he really felt about her being back in action, maybe won him over with her sexual prowess first, would things have gone differently?

Maybe she'd never know.

Going to John's job was probably her favorite part of the day, the peak before everything went downhill. Feeling so confident, knowing all the eyes were on her, being able to flirt with her husband like she did when they were younger - it was all so refreshing! He seemed more relaxed in that environment as well, and Christie had tried to see if he would mention the events of earlier at all. Plus that cute waitress hanging around them had made her mind race with possibilities. She was practically on fire; it took everything in her power not to pull John in for a kiss right there in front of everyone!

Christie wasn't much of a drinker, so after a few of her husband's heavy-handed pours, nature called. When Megan, the waitress, accompanied her, she should have known what was coming. But she was too happy, too lost floating on cloud-nine, to think it through. All she was thinking about was her and John's future. Swaggering into the bathroom with the busty little thing next to her was practically an afterthought until she had realized the kind of situation she'd created. What happened next...

...

The door to the handicapped stall, a necessity for a futanari as big as she was, flew open as Christie entered, a slight sway in her step from the several drinks she'd knocked back. Standing in front of the porcelain throne, the blonde giantess busied herself with undoing her skirt, thankful for the zipper on its side for times like this. Removing the long gray garment, she slung it over the top of the stall wall, one that didn't even come up to the bottom of her eyes. Having forgone any underwear, a futility for someone as hyper endowed as her, she grabbed her shaft by its middle and aimed it at the toilet, the massive head waving above the bowl.

With a loud moan, she loosened her internal hold on her bladder. A thick, golden stream, one befitting her cock's enormity and the gaping hole that was her urethra, blasted into the toilet. Christie reached out a long arm and grabbed the top of the stall next to her discarded dress, her fingers nearly denting the black metal from the force of her grip. The bathroom was filled by the sounds of her release, a loud splashing sound reverberating through the room. Christie's ears, even in her intoxicated state, picked up Megan's bewildered exclamations from the neighboring stall.

Her eyes focusing back on her cock, Christie realized a problem she hadn't considered: the bowl was going to overfill. At home, they were higher than these public toilets, and she could maneuver herself to be able to press the handle while in the middle of taking care of business, but that wouldn't be possible here; if she were to try, she'd either spray her piss everywhere, or dunk her cock into the yellow-tinted water. Neither seemed particularly appealing. A mischievous grin touched her lips as she formed a devilish idea.

"Oh Megan?" she called over the sound of her urination.

"Y-yes Christie?" an uncertain voice responded.

"Sorry to ask but I need a little help, something John usually does for me," Christie started to lie, trying to hold back a giggle, "cause of my height and all. Can you come in here for a second?"

There was a pause.

"Uh yeah, sure."

Christie waited, trying to temper her powerful flow the best she could. She heard the door to her stall open slowly - it was a good thing she'd forgotten to lock it! Looking over her shoulder, she smiled as Megan walked in. The waitress immediately stopped, her mouth falling open. Christie could only imagine the view she had: the futa's bare, muscled legs framing her melon-sized balls, and probably a bit of her pissing cock as well. Megan's shocked expression was to die for!

"I just need you to flush the toilet for me honey."

Megan didn't move.

"And soon!" she added hastily.

Nodding, Megan walked over, her eyes scanning every inch of the futa's naked lower-half. Christie kept her head turned, staring at the waitress, until she ended up right next to her, Megan's head barely coming up her clothed-breasts. Her smile grew wider as she watched the woman's eyes bulge in their sockets as she finally laid eyes on her spitting snake, her green orbs furiously scanning over every inch of it. Christie took a moment to admire the red-haired girl's bountiful bosom, which was pushed nearly to her chin.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Christie asked rhetorically, her smile nearly touching her ears.

"It's... how?" The waitress replied, clearly at a loss for words, "What eve-"

"C'mon," Christie cut her off, "I need you to flush for me! I don't want to make a mess."

The busty woman's eyes traveled down, following the dark yellow stream as it blasted from the futa's bent hose, down towards the nearly-filled bowl. The liquid waste had nearly filled it to the brim, the toilet's natural draining mechanisms struggling to contain the excess fluid. She reached out with a trembling hand, attempting to do as she was told, until, in her cock-induced trance, her hand accidentally bumped into the awe-inspiring appendage before her, causing it to jiggle and send its fluid expulsion flying all around.

She didn't move her hand.

Christie giggled as she watched the entire thing unfold. Megan seemed to not notice the amused sounds coming from above her, instead letting her hand rest against the side of the futa's flaccid fuckstick. Still shaking ever so slightly, she brushed it back and forth across a stretch of cock, like she was cautiously petting a wild animal. Christie could see her behemoth flex and pulse like it was reacting to the woman's touch instead of it being caused by her seemingly unending release. Both of them barely noticed that the toilet had overfilled and was beginning to leak onto the floor.

"Find something you like?" Christie teased. Megan nodded absentmindedly like she'd barely heard her, and placed her other hand on the ponderous pole. With both hands on the mass of meat, she began to massage it like it was one of Christie's bulging back muscles, and not a muscle of a different kind. Her tan digits explored every ridge and crevice in the numerous inches that made up the futa's flaccid genitals, tracing over the many veins that were longer than the fingers touching them!

The futa let her grope her dick, for now, to her heart's content; at least until she was done making a mess of this inadequate toilet. Christie could feel her stream dying down anyway, and she took a minute to glance at the puddle that had formed around their feet - at least she had made an attempt at keeping it contained! With a last grunt, her urination died down to a steady drip, each large dollop pushing more of the golden liquid from the top of the bowl. Tightening her grip on her member, Christie shook it up and down, throwing off the last drops and inadvertently forcing Megan's hands off.

She took a step back and turned to the waitress.

"Megan, look at the mess you caused!" Christie exclaimed with fake admonishment while she waved her cock back and forth in front of the woman's eyes, "I think someone needs to be punished!"

"P-punished?" Megan questioned, her eyes wide and following the giant glans closely.

"That's right, you've been a naughty girl," Christie purred back, "I think you should clean my cock to make up for it."

There was a short pause.

"Now open wide!"

Like it was an automatic response, as if it was as natural as breathing, Megan opened her mouth. She didn't have to think twice about it, following the command of the muscled blonde in front of her. Her small tongue even poked out, a subtle act that showed total obedience; total obedience to a complete stranger, a person she hadn't known for a day. A stranger that was her coworker's wife. But all of that was irrelevant in the face of what she was facing: the biggest, meatiest, longest fucking cock she'd ever seen in her life!

Christie sneered at the redhead's compliance. God how she missed this feeling! It was like being back in college all over again, seducing anyone she was even remotely interested in with ease. She was practically drunk off the feeling, and combined with all the alcohol coursing through her veins, she might as well have been! Someone people lived for the chase, she lived for the conquering! And right now, she might as well have been Alexander the fucking Great!

Without any ceremony or waiting, Christie shoved her titanic tip in between the waitresses' painted-red lips. The tongue Megan had so dutifully stuck out was forced back between her teeth, no room for it out of her mouth when her lips were already stretched to their limit; hell, there was barely any room for it in her mouth! It was pressed completely flat just to free up more space for the futa's spongy cockhead, which felt like it was creeping into her throat, and it wasn't even completely in!

Reaching out, Christie roughly grabbed a handful of the girl's red locks, and held her still - not that Megan was trying to pull away. Using her other hand, she shook her cock back and forth like she had when she was cleaning it of the remnants of her piss, bouncing it around the waitress's mouth. The redhead's cheeks bulged outward, painfully pushed every which way as Christie used her like her own personal cock polisher. The futa dipped her cock deeper, causing Megan to gag and spit up saliva around the fleshy intruder, bubbles of spit spilling from the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

"Yeah get me nice and clean," Christie snarled, "polish my fucking cock!"

A mouth around her cock felt so good! It had been too long! She had skipped any oral fun with her partners earlier today, and the one friend she had hooked up with before had basically ignored foreplay to get straight to the fucking. Christie relished the warmth and wetness the slut's maw provided, and pumped her hips forward. Her cock immediately tunneled into the tan woman's throat, bulging it like she had done to her cheeks. The blonde futa watched as Megan's hands went up to try and get a hold on Christie's cock, but they both knew it was a futile attempt; Christie was in control here!

Pulling Megan even deeper onto her tremendous club by her hair, Christie thrust forward at the same time. More of her impossible genitalia sank deeper into the woman's body, and the futa could already feel her glans hit the bottom of her esophagus. Moaning loudly, her cock flexed, bashing around in Megan's moist cock holster before releasing a jet of precum that fired directly into her stomach. There was another thing she missed: dumping her seed into a person instead of a toilet.

Although the waitress would basically end up as a human toilet for her progeny when Christie was through with her!

Christie repeated this set of motions over and over again. She fucked her cock deeper into the redhead, her rod now swirling around the depths of the woman's stomach, her urethra constantly expanding to let out more semen. Her beast was also expanding, fattening up as it lengthened, tunneling through the redhead's insides. Christie tore her eyes away from her impressive, growing monster, having been admiring her own insane endowment the whole time, and looked at Megan's face. A pair of bloodshot eyes peered back up at her, tears welling around them, pleading for a break. Her face was nearly blue as well, and sweat was beading down the girl's face.

Sighing, Christie pulled back. Reluctantly, she hauled her pole from out of Megan's body, leaving just the majority of her cockhead resting between her stretched lips. Smiling, the futa looked on with amusement at the red stains that newly painted her shaft, Megan's smeared lipstick leaving no guesses on where they came from. The rest of her makeup was equally as ruined, her dark eyeliner running down her cheeks like black rivers, blotches showing on her cheek where her natural complexion poked through the layer of foundation masking her skin. Her nostrils flared as she sucked in air, only to be interrupted as Christie's thick seed poured from her nose with a loud choke.

Taking another step back, her head nearly pressed against the wall, Christie slipped her cock out of the woman's mouth fully, allowing her to suck in oxygen uninterrupted. As Megan heaved, trying to clear her throat of the excess cum clogging her airways, Christie raised her cock skyward. Soft, it was already long enough to cast a shadow over the waitress's body even while she was standing straight, and now in it's half-hard state, it towered above her, dwarfing the redhead's features, the head even poking above Christie's own hairline. She waved it back and forth, flinging spit and cum all over the floor and Megan's scantily-clad figure. Giving it a slow stroke until her hand was gripping the middle of her shaft, Christie brought her cock down like a whip, smacking the underside of her monolith on Megan's forehead; a meaty slap resounded through the room.

Caught by surprise from the unexpected act and the force of the blow, Megan slipped, the melded lake of semen and urine covering the stall floor not helping her situation. Reaching out, her fingers barely managed to wrap around the metal bar sticking from the wall, and the redhead was somehow able to catch herself before she completely fell into the murky liquid waiting below. Still trying not to lose her balance, she squatted, her fat cheeks threatening to tear through her too-small shorts, her voluptuous ass hovering only inches above the floor. Thrusting her other hand out into the empty air next to her, she used it to finish steadying herself, before looking back towards Christie.

'Hey what the fu-"

This time Christie didn't even have to say anything to cut her off. She simply glared at Megan over her humongous breasts, past her telephone pole-thick cock, and down at the crouching slut. Every inch of the muscular futanari's body screamed power, from her biceps which looked ready to tear through her top as they flexed from the power needed to handle her corpulent cunt ruiner, to her thighs, each of which looked as thick as Megan's own torso. And she stood there grimacing, her sky blue eyes penetrating the redhead to her core, the only movement coming from her the rise and fall of her button-ripping chest, and her throbbing cock, which sprayed rope after rope of cum onto the wall next to the pair like it was trying to mimic a Pollock painting.

The waitress gulped.

"Sorry, were you saying something?" Christie asked, breaking the silence. Her voice dripped with challenge, the same challenge that had burned in her pupils and caused Megan to go silent. The redhead stuttered, struggling to come up with a response. It wasn't a matter of what she was gonna say, it was more of how was she going to apologize to this Goddess? Her mind raced as she tried to come up with the right words to say, until a movement from the blonde futanari caught her attention once more.

Silently, Christie aimed her cock towards Megan. It wobbled back and forth, dipping under its own weight until the futa got control of it. Tightening her grip, her face-palming hands nowhere near big enough to wrap around her goliath's grotesque girth, Christie stabilized it until it was pointed directly at the redhead's face. Megan watched as a huge lump sped up the underside of the futa's cock, distending her urethra obscenely, a loud rumbling heralding it's ascent, before her sight landed on the cumslit in the center of that fleshy, pink glans, which opened like a yawning mouth - and it might as well have been one from how big it was!

At that moment, Megan's brain formed a coherent thought, something for her to say to the gorgeous futanari in front of her. She opened her mouth to speak, but was once again cut off. It came from Christie, but not from her voice or an intimidating look; no, this interruption came from her cock. Her gaping cum cavern belched out a creamy load, a high-pressure spray that seemed to cover Megan's head, fill her mouth, and splatter over her hand-engulfing cleavage, all at once. Failing to react quickly enough, she took the entire blast, both choking and sputtering as her body struggled to comprehend what was happening to her. The shot lasted several seconds, and whatever thought she managed to configure was lost to time... and cum!

Christie didn't even let the waitress catch her breath before she moved towards her. Lifting her cock slightly so it wouldn't bash into the redhead's face, she stepped forward until her massive, boulder-esque thighs surrounded the woman's comparatively small frame. Before Megan even had a chance to clear her eyes of the ball gunk that filled them, Christie swung her hips forward, sending her filled-to-the-brim cannonballs careening towards her face. It was those that she wanted bashing into her husband's coworker's face; bashing, and more.

She didn't even need to wrap her legs around Megan's head to make her balls stay where she wanted them; the combination of the sticky surprise she had left all over her features and the sheer enormity of her sack meant that the head-sized globes were firmly wrapped around the slut's visage. Christie, however, wasn't against making it absolutely certain she got what she wanted, and pressed a hand against the back of Megan's head, the veins on her muscled wrist sticking out like the one's on her cock as she flexed and pushed the redhead deeper into her nuts.

1...345678