An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he was in reach, Christie snaked her arm behind his back like she'd done to the brunette and grabbed a handful of his rear, her large hand nearly wide enough to grab both cheeks at once. In an instant he found himself smushed against her side, his head barely cresting her hips. Carefully, he reached out and stroked the top of her cock, his thin fingers recoiling at the intense heat; the flesh was even more scorching than when he had had his lips on it! Before he could reach out again, Christie pulled him up by his behind, lifting him towards her breasts.

While one hand played with his ass, her fingers prodding at his tight hole, she removed her other from her cock and ran it down his slim chest. She took a moment to tweak his small nipples, drawing a tiny mewl of pleasure from his lips. As her mitt descended further, Christie's expression turning to one of hunger, something caught her eye. Her hands stopped, her fingers seconds away from penetrating the boy's hole, her other inches away from his little dick. A glint shone off her left ring finger.

Her wedding ring.

The white gold band, encrusted with numerous diamonds that circled its form, caught the light from the ceiling of the locker room, causing it to gleam brightly. The jewelry, the only piece she wore, squeezed her finger, acting as a constant reminder of what she'd had; it was tight, despite being custom-fitted - it always had been. She stared at it, her expression falling, images of her wedding day flashing through her mind. Her conscience picked a hell of a time to kick in!

Maybe fucking him would be a step too far.

Shaking her head, she thought for a moment. He didn't know what was going on, so there was no reason to leave him unsatisfied. He had earned some satisfaction anyway. Closing her eyes, she continued her previous movements, a large finger of hers slipping into his hole, causing him to let out a cute squeak; her other hand cupped his package, her palm big enough to cover the entire thing. Using two fingers, and purposefully using ones that her circlet of matrimony wasn't stuck on, she pulled at his pink worm, making the blonde boy moan in full.

"That's it," she encouraged, "cum for me cutie!"

Under Christie's expert ministrations, the femboy was brought to his limit in only moments. His little dick barely grew between her much larger fingers, and his ass wiggled against her probing digits. It didn't take long for her to find his pleasure spot, and she pressed down on it, using some of her knowledge from studying the topic online to manipulate it in a way that would make the blonde boy feel good; she had looked it up before, hoping that John might've been more susceptible to her playing with his butt if she knew what she was doing - besides, it wasn't much different than finger fucking a woman! When he did cum, it was a pitifully small rope and a few droplets that washed against her fingers, a barely noticeable amount.

She loosened her hold on his ass and let him slink to the floor, where he fell in a heap. Panting from the intensity of his dual-stimulation orgasm, his arm resting across his face, it was clear he was a one-and-done type of guy. Giving him a quick smirk, Christie grabbed her cock once more, the remnants of his insignificant load mixing with the coating of her own seed that whitewashed her pole. Turning her gaze towards the last conscious gym bunny, Christie stepped back, bringing her cockhead out of the blonde's reach.

"Looks like it's your turn."

The look of hunger returned to the futa's face.

"I-I don't know if I can ta-"

"You can," Christie cut her off, "now turn around and bend over."

The futa's command shook the busty woman to her core. A shiver ran down her spine, ending at her soaked cunt, causing it to let out a small spurt of her juices against her workout shorts. Standing up straight, dregs of cum splattering off her tits and onto the floor, she did as she was told. Her fat ass thrust into the air, wobbling back and forth to Christie's delight. The blonde yelped as she felt a large hand slap her ass, the futa's large hand coming down with enough strength to almost topple her over. The busty slut felt that giant mitt roam over ass before grabbing at the waist of her shorts, and before she could look back, it was yanked down along with her thin thong, roughly spreading her legs apart.

Not bothering to remove the stained garment completely, Christie grabbed onto the blonde's waist. Steadying her cock in her other, she squatted, angling her hips so that her glans waved in front of the woman's pulsing pink lips. Her cunt was engorged, wet and throbbing, clearly ready for what Christie had to offer. Mashing her cockhead against her pussy, drawing a moan and spray of girlcum from the woman, Christie basked in the air of anticipation that wafted off the woman's body. She teased the woman for a little while longer, before roughly thrusting forward, her cock spearing into the woman's accepting depths.

"Holy fuck that's big!"

Christie only grunted in response. Unlike the brunette, this one's body was a lot more open to being penetrated by such a monolithic foreign invader. Without pause, the futa continued to force her monster through the woman's walls, enjoying the feeling of her spacious, yet tight cunt; Christie could tell his slut was experienced, even if nothing could truly prepare her for the size the futa possessed. In no time, the blonde giant had her dick stuffed into the woman's womb, their combined copious juices letting her slide in with ease.

Now that she was nicely embedded in the gym slut, Christie stood up, lifting the blonde off her feet with her massive pole. Instead of being surprised, the woman's only response was to orgasm, her thighs tightening as a stream of her clear fluid ran down Christie's cock, her hands twisting at her own large nipples. Her clit ground against the futa's bulbous urethra, sending a mirrored rivulet of her juices down the underside of the shaft. Pistoning herself in deeper, the futa experimentally let go of her shaft and the woman's waist at the same time; to her delight, the woman stayed in the air, her entire body weight supported by the enormous shaft.

"Fuck you feel good," Christie moaned as she shoved more of her cock into the blonde woman, "nice and tight around my cock!"

Reaching out, she grabbed the woman's golden locks, wrapping them around into a makeshift ponytail that she could hold onto. Christie continued to burrow her cock deeper, moaning as she felt the blonde's fat tits wrap around her cock through her body. Giving her a few long strokes, enjoying the feeling of being titfucked in such a ridiculous manner, Christie felt her cock belch a new load of hot cum into the woman, inflating her further than she already was from sucking down a ridiculous amount of the futa's progeny. Pulling back, she barreled her cock forward as hard as she could, until she could see the outline of her glans pushing out from between the woman's breast, turning the skin a bright pink and stretching it all the way to her face.

"Love it when I can get really deep in a slut!"

Christie continued to pump casually, casually for her at least, into the blonde, using the woman's hair like reins to keep her steady on her cock. Looking around, Christie took notice of all the destruction she had wrought on the area: cum running down nearly every surface around them, the shattered remains of the bench strewn aimlessly, the broken locker next to her. Looking down at her own body, she realized she was covered in a sticky mess of her own sludge and the combined trio's fluids - not to mention the layer of sweat that still stuck to her body from her workout.

God she was gonna need a shower!

Deciding on a change of scenery, Christie spun around once more and began to walk towards the other end of the locker room. She stepped over the passed out femboy, still unmoved from where she had dropped him. Her feet splashed through the semen, occasionally crushing a piece of wood with a loud crunch, her cockwarmer's constant orgasmic moans the only other sound in the room. Passing by the still-inflated comatose brunette, her cunt permanently gaped, the pink chasm pouring a waterfall of cum onto the ground, Christie stopped by her locker.

With the busty blonde still stuck on her cock, the futa reached in for her phone, pausing for a moment. She opened her texts and scrolled down until she saw John's name. Her thumb hovered over it, her eyes studying the time stamp from their last message. Has it really been that long? It was just a name she had sent him, the name of a woman she barely remembered, and that had been ages ago. If it had been that long, what was the point of doing it now? The pretense of following the rules they'd set was already long gone.

Besides, she'd never learned any of their names!

Sighing, she threw her phone back into the locker and stomped towards the showers, her ears perking up at the sound of doors opening behind her...

Stepping into the open world once again, Christie squinted at the falling sun. How long had she been in there!? Not like it really mattered, she guessed. The blonde giant shrugged and adjusted her gym bag before walking into the parking lot. Strolling up to her car, a large four-door pickup truck, she threw open the door and tossed her bag inside, before climbing in herself; her truck was lifted, a practical necessity for someone as large as her. Hell, she was probably the only person who wasn't overcompensating by owning such a large vehicle! She turned it on and drove out of the lot, the gym fading into the foliage behind her, the large glowing sign at it's front that read 'GRANITE' disappearing from her rearview.

Christie drove aimlessly.

She had no plans, nowhere she needed to be, no one she needed to see. Sure, her phone constantly blowing up with messages and calls might have indicated otherwise, but she knew better. All of her fuckbuddies didn't demand her attention, they begged for it. Anytime they had a spare moment they seemed to try to get ahold of her, letting the futa know they were ready and very willing for another visit. But none of them interested her - they usually didn't once she had fucked them once or twice.

This line of thought led her to think of John, something that had been happening a lot more lately. It had been nice at first, being able to let loose again after so many years of holding back; fuck, she had almost forgotten what her fully hard cock looked like! It had been refreshing, like all this time she had been keeping a part of herself sealed away, a very real part of herself. It was true in a way, she had always been an incredibly sexual person, but as she fell back into her old routine, she remembered what had attracted her to her husband in the first place - besides the fact that he was good looking, something she rarely felt towards men.

He had treated her like a person.

The intimidation factor was there at first, of course, her size and stature not allowing for much else upon first impressions. They sat next to each other in an introductory course their freshmen year, neither acknowledging each other until one day John had asked to see her notes after being out sick. Once that initial social barrier had been breached, they became friends, and John acted like she was just as normal as any of his other friends. He joked with her, invited her to the gym, studied with her - everything two normal people would do. They were able to hang out just as... friends, a concept so normal that was so foreign to the hyper hung futa.

It was hard for Christie to pinpoint exactly where her perception of others had originally gone so awry - puberty, probably. It seemed like overnight she had trouble fitting in desks and walking through doorways. She outgrew her clothes as soon as she bought them, and even her parent's hand-me-downs, her mom's first and then her dad's, were given back to them almost as quickly as they were received; that is if she hadn't stretched them out too much! Shooting up like a redwood tree in the span of months wasn't easy for anyone, but the whole event was made more difficult by her growing muscle mass as well.

Unlike most kids who found themselves blessed - or cursed, depending how it played out socially - with a myriad of added inches to their height, Christie didn't end up a lanky, gangly mess of too-long limbs like others her age. Instead, Christie got buff. She wasn't sure then what caused her to balloon with muscle, and she still wasn't really sure now, but it happened nonetheless. Everything she did seemed to add on pounds of strength to her form, as if the textbooks she carried to class were actually dumbbells she curled that caused her biceps to tear through more than one set of shirt sleeves.

This double-barreled blast of unnatural growth left her in an awkward spot, and not just when she was trying to fit into her mom's little two-door. Boys were uncomfortable around her, clearly intimidated by her physique, something that would continue well into adulthood. They approached her with a kind of wide-eyed terror, like the wrong word might cause her to snap and pummel them into the ground. Needless to say, she didn't get asked out a lot, which she didn't mind considering her preferences. The girls she grew up with on the other hand... treated her the same.

At least at first.

She wasn't a loner by any means but her friend group, entirely made up of the female persuasion, was small. Most girl's interest in her seemed to come from a place of fearful curiosity, like watching a wild animal stomp around restlessly at the zoo. But as she got older that changed, and more women started to show a different kind of interest in her. She had been mostly ignorant to it, more concerned with hiding the growth that happened further down her body than the stares of thirsty admirers. It wasn't until she lost her virginity, - her dick virginity at least, that her view on others changed so radically.

Looking back, it was surprising that it took her until she was 18 to have sex, but Christie didn't have the confidence she had now. She had stayed over at a friend's house for a regular sleepover, but a wardrobe malfunction led her friend to learn about her well-kept, sizable secret. In the same way that her many conquests acted now, her friend was completely mesmerized by her swinging meat. Needless to say that after a lot of clumsy mutual-exploration and experimentation, her friend was left a sperm-filled balloon in a freshly cum-coated room by the time Christie had left in the morning.

Everything was different after that.

Her friend had missed days of school after their coupling, and when she did come back, word of what happened to her spread like wildfire. Now men were petrified by the sight of her, and women suddenly showed a lot more interest in everything she did. It was the more promiscuous of the school's female population that approached her at first, but by the time she had graduated, everyone from the bookworms to the lone goth girls had gotten a taste of her prowess; if Christie had found someone even remotely attractive, she had them bedded by the end of the week, if not by the end of the day.

And that's how things went. Christie was practically fueled by her desire to fuck everyone around her. Men were, at worst, just obstacles for her to barrel through, the women around them a prize to barrel into. Christie was left satiated for another short period of time, and her partners received untold pleasures for being nothing more than passive toys for her to play with. Besides, when all it took was a single session with her to turn women, even the ones that had been her close friends, into babbling, cock-addicted messes, how else was she supposed to view them? It's not like they saw her any differently.

So absorbed was Christie in her self-reflection, she only just realized she had driven to the bar.

Pulled back into reality, she parked in the back of the lot, as far away from the building as she could. Her eyes scanned over the rows of cars, checking to see if John was working; his own more modest 4-door was amongst them. It was sad that she didn't even know when her own husband was working. They barely saw each other anymore - probably his own doing if she had to guess. She was either at work or fucking someone usually, and he was well... elsewhere. This dual-absence in each other's lives had all started on that day.

More than his cheating, more than the first time she had sex with someone else after their agreement, more than anything, that day is when things changed. She hadn't... she hadn't meant for things to go how they did. At least not at first. That entire 24 hours had been burned into her mind, and no doubt his as well. The more time that passed, the more it replayed in her brain over and over again. It had started the way it had completely by accident.

Melissa had come over to return tupperware, she hadn't lied to John about that. Christie'd been getting ready for work while John slept, drinking her coffee and walking around in nothing but an oversized robe - a normal morning for the futa. When Melissa knocked on the door, plastic bag in hand, Christie answered it promptly, greeting her neighbor with a hug; and that's where things went left. It was that moment that set the events of the day in motion.

Her robe slipped open. Christie still wasn't sure if she just hadn't tied it tight enough, or if it managed to brush against Melissa in such a way that it came loose, but the result was the same: she'd exposed herself to the unsuspecting housewife. She gaped at the giant futanari, stunned. It took her several moments to even realize what the married mother had been open-mouth staring at, her own eyes following the woman's line of sight. Before Christie could even begin to apologize and cover herself back up, Melissa reached out and wrapped a small hand around the mass of meat presented to her, seemingly entranced by the futa's exposed genitals, the shopping bag full of plastic containers dropped and forgotten.

It had felt like the old days.

The next minutes were a blur, and in no time Christie had the woman disrobed and on her knees, the head of her cock slapping at the woman's waiting slit. It was only a little while later that John walked in, probably woken by the sounds of Melissa's moaning - or her screaming. Christie was surprised of course, and tried to act natural - well at least as natural as she could with a couple feet of dick inserted into her friend. That wasn't mentioning that natural for her during sex and outside of it were like yin and yang.

During sex, Christie was a completely different creature, and that was putting it mildly. She was a normal person when she wasn't horny, and over her years of marriage had managed to suppress the inner-deviant side of herself enough to build friendships she wouldn't have had pre-John. They had other couple friends, she had friends from work, and even friends in the neighborhood, like Melissa. All of that wouldn't have been possible if Christie hadn't been doing her damndest to bury that side of her personality, and all of it was thrown out the window as soon as she got her dick wet again.

So when she was ravaging Melissa right in front of John, it took everything in her power to contain her natural aggression. She certainly wasn't about to stop fucking the woman, that was for damn sure, but if she could try and explain herself to John then maybe things would go over smoothly. At the same time, she found herself gauging her husband's reaction, an automatic response for someone who had spent so many years trying to fuck everyone she could; his reaction was what she had expected, but not exactly what she'd wanted.

123456...8