An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arousal.

Sadness.

Anger.

It was why she had really laid it all out on the table when she yelled at him. Everything she wanted to say, everything she had wanted to let him know for all these years finally came out. Blending this with the arousal she had been riding all day, caused her to basically laugh in his face. She bragged and bragged and bragged, letting him know exactly who he had married. And all these emotions that had bubbled to the surface continued to mix, until she'd felt ready to burst.

Truthfully, it was fueled part by the fact that she was trying not to cry. To say it was all an act would have been a lie, the anger she felt being very real; but there was something she was covering up. Despair. Against her nature, against how she had been since she'd come of age, against her absolute being, Christie wanted to beg John. Beg him to accept her. Beg him to touch her. Beg him to love her the way she was meant to be loved!

But she didn't.

She didn't. She continued to destroy his ex-lover and make him a shadow of a whisper of a distant memory in the back of her brain. Then, when she saw him cum in his own pants, that proved to be the final nail in the coffin. It was the most obvious confirmation that he found her, and more importantly, what she possessed, sexy, but still refused to act on it. That was what it took for her to finally dismiss him, and spend the rest of the night taking her frustration out on Raven. She had barely slept before...

The bright fluorescents of the supermarket brought her back to the present. She shielded her eyes as she stepped into the store, blinking several times to let her eyes adjust from the darkness of the evening. Opening them fully, her eyes met the reflection of her own body in an overhanging mirror. Admiring herself, she used this mirror to her advantage, Christie took a minute to adjust the clothes she had changed into after the gym, still not quite used to not completely covering herself when she went out - a necessary evil to kill temptation when she was still monogamous.

A green tank top barely covered her unrestrained chest, the flimsy straps struggling against her mountainous lats. It came up only to the top of her abs, just covering a little bit of the hard flesh under the bottom of her tits. It was all bare skin from there until her waist, which a pair of gray, oversized sweatpants loosely hung off of. They came down to right above her ankles, her feet half-covered by a pair of brown, oversized sandals. A simple outfit, but one that was the perfect mix of freeing but not obscene.

Well, not that obscene.

Sure, you could see the upper slopes of her pale breasts, creating a valley of cleavage that could engulf someone's head. Sure, her nipples poked through the thin material of her top, like two hard bullets just begging to be sucked on. And sure, the soft meat between her legs flopped and swayed with every step, stretching her pant leg outward, more so than it already was by her head-crushing thighs, and creating a clear outline of what exactly she was packing down there. But these are the kind of things that someone would see only if they were really looking, and who was paying that much attention to her?

She smiled at the thought.

As they did when she did basically anything, Christie's uncovered arms flexed as she toyed with her outfit. Just the simple act of pulling down the bottom of her top caused her muscles to bulge, stretching the skin tight, her veins creating tubular, marker-thick ridges and protuberances across her flesh. She yanked at the sides of her pants as well, trying to get the awkwardly-fitting garment to stay put; it was tight around her firm, large ass, and even tighter in the middle where her slumbering python rested, but it was much looser around her smaller middle. She played with her outfit for a little bit longer before venturing forth.

One of the few consistencies in Christie's life was going to the gym, and with how much and how long she worked out, she used quite a bit of protein powder in each of her shakes; the growth in her muscle mass from these past couple of months definitely showed it. Heading to the aisle where it was located in the store, the futa's eyes roamed over the few other shoppers that wandered the building at this late hour, none particularly catching her interest. That was, until she turned into the aisle she'd been strolling towards.

A cocky smile greeted her. A row of perfectly white teeth that contrasted again the dark skin of their owner sat below a pair of piercing brown eyes. Long, straight white hair flanked this confident visage. This tall person, nearly as tall as Christie was, was posed, one largely muscled arm bent downward, their hand resting on their hip, the other flexed in the opposite direction, a jar of 'FMG' protein powder resting on their outstretched palm. The rest of this person's body was just as strong looking, minus a pair of large breasts, and she was dressed in tight workout clothes, showing off her well-sculpted form; she wasn't as big as Christie, but she was closer than the futa had ever seen. A beautiful woman indeed, except that she was a flat, cardboard advertisement for the popular workout enhancer.

And not what'd caught Christie's attention.

The woman before her was quite different from the life-size cutout she stood next to. Average height, shoulder length brown hair, a relatively slim frame. Dressed in a white t-shirt and black yoga pants, along with sensible looking tennis shoes. Deeply tanned skin, but not nearly as dark as the imposing model's. A normal looking woman; except for one thing. Christie watched her bend over to study a line of other performance enhancers on a lower shelf, her eyes drawn to one place: her ass.

That ass put those yoga pants to work! Each cheek was bigger than Christie could palm with one hand, like a pair of over-inflated basketballs had been stuffed into her pants. The thin material was stretched, absolutely pulled taut, by these fatty sphere's of assmeat, and Christie was pretty sure she could see small tears forming around the woman's thick thighs; she could see the woman's too-small underwear similarly stretched to their limit through the nearly-sheer bottoms. As she ogled, trying to fight the growing tightness in her sweatpants, the wheels in her head started to spin.

It was time to make a move.

Being as quiet as she could, Christie stepped forward. The giant futanari positioned herself right behind the bottom-heavy stranger, lining herself up slightly off-center from the middle of the woman's backside. Christie leaned forward, extended one of her long, burly arms, and reached towards the top shelf above the unsuspecting shopper; it was slightly awkward, however, as Christie was nearly as tall as the shelf itself. At the same time, she pressed her crotch forward, causing her snaking, soft member to press right between the woman's spread cheeks.

The woman yelped at the sudden intrusion on her personal space.

"Oh don't mind me hun," Christie laughed, putting her other large hand on the woman's shoulder, subtly applying pressure to keep her in place, "just need to reach something on this shelf here."

"N-no problem." the woman stuttered out, "let me just get out of your way."

"Don't be silly!" Christie began to slowly grind her groin into the woman, "You're not bothering me."

"Ok..."

Christie continued to rub herself into the woman as she shuffled with random objects on the shelf. She picked up a bottle of... well, she wasn't really paying attention to that. What she was paying attention to was the feeling of her cock separated from the stranger's ass by only two layers of flimsy fabric. It was growing with her arousal, and she knew the woman could feel it twitch against her rear; Christie knew she could feel it, because she squirmed, wiggling her ass back and forth against her covered cock, instead of trying to move away. A glance down from the futa all but confirmed it: the woman's cheeks were flush under her tan skin, and her eyes stared ahead unfocused, no longer actively looking for a product to buy.

"I see you're buying protein powder too," Christie added casually, "do you work out?

"Um, yes - uh, I mean no," she struggled to respond, "I want to start. I've been putting on some weight."

"Mmmm you look good to me..."

The futa paused.

...and feel good!"

"Um, thank you. Y-you feel good too."

"You know I work out," Christie mentioned as though it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world, "I could help you out if you'd like."

"Sure that would be great," the woman seemed to perk up a little, "let me give you my nu-"

"Yeah so why don't we get out of here. I'll even carry your groceries for you!"

"Oh, uh, ok."

"Where are you parked?"

"In the back."

Christie smiled.

"Perfect."

...

"Oh fuck it, I can't wait any longer!"

Christie pushed the woman, bending her over the front seat of her van. Her legs hung outside of the vehicle, her feet barely planted on the ground. Christie stood behind her, completely out in the open. The ajar driver's side door partially blocked the pair from view, and the parking lot was nearly deserted at this time of night anyway. Taking a deep breath of the crisp, night air, the blonde futa looked down at her newest toy.

Her head lay next to the stick shift, her torso splayed across the driver's seat. She was looking back at Christie, her big brown eyes wide with wonder. Her door frame-scraping ass shook back and forth, like she was egging the futa on, as if she needed any more encouragement! Bending over, Christie groped the woman's ridiculous rear, massaging it through her yoga pants. Her hands moved towards the center of the woman's ass, where her enormous cheeks ate the material of her pants, and she dug her fingers in. Before the woman could even comprehend what was happening, Christie tore her yoga pants off, ripping the material apart until both cheeks came jiggling out, forcing a surprised noise from the unsuspecting stranger.

Fuck they were even bigger than she thought!

Forget a basketball, it was like she had stuffed a pair of medicine balls in her pants! Christie had no idea how the woman managed to fit all that ass in those yoga pants; it must have been a tighter fit than when she had to stuff her cock into her workout shorts! Her small white panties were working overtime to not even cover a fourth of all that butt. She had almost twice as much ass as the blonde from the gym! Speaking of her cock, seeing all that tanned, smooth expanse of assflesh finally freed was finishing what their grinding had started in the store. Taking her hands off the woman's bigger-than-huge butt, Christie reached towards her own bottoms.

Snaking a hand under the waistband of her sweatpants, Christie grabbed onto her hardening shaft, her fingers failing to wrap around its tremendous girth. With one hand she pushed down at her pants while pulling her cock out with the other, the shaft straining against the pant leg it had been stuffed down. Her hands worked together in opposite motions to achieve their goal; eventually, however, it was her cock that achieved victory. Another tearing sound echoed through the night as her cock shredded through the soft fabric, tearing it from her knee up to her groin, freeing her no-longer-restrained cock and balls. Her oversized package sprang out in all it's obscene glory.

"Whoops!" she laughed as the tattered remnants of her pant leg fell to the ground. Lifting up her still-growing monster, while crouching at the same time, Christie smacked it between the stranger's ass. For the third time that night she yelped, taken by surprise at the actions of the overdeveloped futa. The blonde giantess used her mighty member to split the tanned-woman's fat cheeks like she was Moses parting the Red Sea. It completely took up her length of ass-cleavage, ran up the entirety of her back and up past her head, Christie's gargantuan glans waving above her eyes.

"O-oh God!"

Those same eyes bulged at the sight of a fist-sized dollop of cum dripping from her tip onto the passenger's side seat, staining the black leather a pearly white. All the woman could see was the underside of over half a foot of the futa's insane shaft, her throbbing, ankle-thick urethra throbbing as more cum trudged along its growing length. Her enormous cockhead was quickly turning red as more blood was pumped into the monstrous member, radiating a threatening aura as it pulsed to life. Her breathing grew heavier as she watched it lurch, another inch instantly added to its already-frightening magnification.

There was one last barrier Christie had to remove before she could fully enjoy herself. Slipping a hand under her cock, she grabbed at the crotch of the woman's panties, her knuckles brushing against her pleasantly wet pussy, and pulled them down. She didn't bother removing them completely, leaving the too-small garment tangled between the brunette's tan knees. Christie trailed her large fingers up the woman's bare legs, tracing her smooth skin, before they were forced out by the beginning of her bulbous behind. Removing her hands from each cheek, the futa let them hover in the air for a minute, before bringing them roughly down on her meaty, succulent ass.

A resounding smack echoed through the parking lot.

Rubbing that insane, pornstar-shaming booty, Christie licked her lips as she noted that her own oversized mitts didn't come even close to being able to cover all the woman had to offer. Pressing each of the giant globes together, she started to fuck the ridiculous amount of ass-cleavage presented to her. Slowly at first, she pulled back as far as her hips would allow, bringing her mushroom tip resting on the woman's neck, before thrusting forward. She continued this at a steady pace, letting her leaking cum faucet of a cock lubricate itself and the woman's back.

Over and over she repeated this act, slathering her tremendous titan in her sticky seed. The wetter her cock became, the more her hotdogging picked up speed. Her steel-hard abs bounced off the woman's fat ass, the feeling of the soft cheeks against her solid torso only fueling her uncontrolled lust. Her head-sized balls jostled free from her ruined sweatpants, swaying into the open, and slamming into the back of the bottom-heavy woman's knees. They continued to batter into her legs, causing them to shake as they left perfect imprints of their form on her skin.

"Look at this fucking fat ass!" Christie yelled, planting another slap against the woman's rear, "I can't believe it's not fake!"

Having already been most of the way there by the time they even got to the brunette's car, it didn't take much longer for Christie's cock to finish stiffening. Even as it did, Christie didn't stop frotting her meaty shaft against the woman's ass, railing her body hard; it was like she was giving her a taste of what was to come. Her piss slit was spraying it's pre-seed now, sending it flying onto the passengers side of the woman's car. Lines of her thick sperm criss-crossed the door, dashboard, and seat randomly, like a huge milkshake had exploded inside the vehicle.

For the woman's part, she moaned, a lot. It was like nothing else she'd ever experienced, having such a monster touching her body, and without thinking about it she twerked against the futa's member. It was something she did for most of her lovers, clapping her cheeks together rapidly, completely engulfing their modest endowments. This time it was completely different. Her twin spheres didn't come close to being able to touch around that insane shaft. It felt like she was dancing on a fucking log! It was so insanely huge, that her ever-bulging urethra ground against the bottom of her pussy, despite the fact that most of it was resting against her spine.

"Fuck, fuck, you're so fucking big!" the woman howled at the futa, her newly cum-soaked hair just barely covering her blushing face.

"That's right," Christie grunted, suddenly pausing her rutting, "and now you're gonna feel how big I really am slut."

Grabbing her cock, she lifted it from the warm confines of her new plaything's cheeks, a loud schlicking sound announcing it's departure. Christie moved back - so far back that the door no longer covered her torso, until the tip of her cock was only just covered by the woman's ass. The blonde futanari took a moment to beat her cock against the woman's cheeks, splattering more cum around. She beat one and then the other, alternating bruising the fat mounds with her bludgeon, painting more of her skin with her creamy progeny. Sliding it back between the brunette's cheeks, Christie nuzzled her cockhead against the woman's drooling slit, which twitched in need at the simple touch.

"I can feel how fucking wet you are," she continued tapping her glans against her pussy, "you want this cock that bad?"

"Y-yes." the woman panted.

"Yes what!?" Christie slapped her ass, leaving a large red handprint.

"Yes I want it!"

"Yes you want what!?" another slap, even harder this time.

"Yes I want your fucking cock!" she screamed into the center console of her car.

"That's right," Christie slapped her ass again for good measure, the cheek wobbling for several seconds before it went still, "and you're gonna fucking get it!"

With one hand on the roof of the vehicle and the other on her cock, Christie thrusted. It seemed like she didn't even have to waste time prepping the slut anymore than she already had; the woman's body, enhanced by the futa's presence, produced her natural arousal at an extreme rate. Just like she'd done with her huge ass, Christie's cock parted her lower lips, splitting them painfully; painfully for her, at least. The woman cried out as she was penetrated, the giant futanari's glans alone enough to bring her to the brink of orgasm. The next thrust pushed her over the edge.

Christie could feel liquid spray around her thigh-thick behemoth, wetting the innumerable veins that nearly tore the skin on her shaft with their ever-throbbing prominence; she couldn't see it however, because the woman's fat ass was so fucking big it blocked her view! Moaning at just the sight, or lack thereof, Christie automatically humped against the bent-over girl, driving the first couple of inches of her shaft into her newly-gaped hole. Another squeal and squirt of girl juices were forced from the brunette's upper and lower lips, respectively.

Her hold on the top of the vehicle tightened, her fingers digging into the cold metal, mirroring her iron-hard hold on her cock. Christie coaxed more of her beast into the woman, occasionally having to pause to work one of her mountainous arteries past the woman's taut lips. Each little bit of cock added caused the woman to thrash around her impalement, her body bouncing against the driver's seat. The futa could hear her living sex toy's nails scrape against the leather upholstery, raking them up and down the seat as she was brought to another orgasm. Christie fucked another inch in.

"Oh god you're fucking my pussy up!" the woman beat her hand against a cup holder.

"That's right slut!" Christie pushed her glans against the woman's internal barrier, "you'll never be the same after I'm through with you!"

Making sure to drive this point home, she punctuated her last exclamation by spearing the woman's cervix, demolishing it with little effort or care. Now the woman really did scream! Christie paid her noises little mind, the ecstatic shrieking only a reminder that she could give these sluts more than anyone else could; if anything they were like a chorus of encouragement, egging her on to fuck the stranger even harder. Biting her lip at the thought, Christie rammed her hips forward, shoving her mass of meat into the woman's womb, protruding her skin from the inside.

1...345678