All Comments on 'An Alien Love Bk. 02 Ch. 24'

by Read_Moore

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope, the next chapter won't be goodbye

As Junior clearly sees, both Sloan and Octnavin are stubborn, very stubborn - each determined to do what is right. Yet, they clearly have feelings for each other, so why insist upon a separation? Junior thinks they shouldn't be separated, and he is right. Besides, both Junior and Sloan don't seem able to part - they want to be together. Sloan should ask himself, "What is on Earth that I so need right now?" Why not spend more time with Octnavin and Junior, and take part in seeing his "son" grow up a bit? Kids are cute when they're young - if Sloan says goodbye, he'll miss the best part of Junior growing up. Besides, it'll be interesting for Murray and Sloan to compare notes, as humans in a Dagerstanteen world.

Read_MooreRead_Mooreover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!

To the last comment, you are soooo right. I promise this isn't the end. Octnavin and Sloan belong together!

canndcannd8 months ago

This is so sad! Iam trying to figure out why sloan would have to be a secret. Oct is a ruler so change the rules. If kel was in Italy why wasn't he reachable?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRead_Moore@Read_Moore
Hi. I'm the silent M in C.M. Moore. When I'm not working on our futuristic steamy post-apocalyptic books called the Ice Era Chronicles, I'm playing with some new stuff here. It's nice to explore. Thanks for checking me out and feel free to visit my page authorcmmoore.com. Che...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES