All Comments on 'An Appealing Proposition'

by RelentlessPerversion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
impressiveimpressiveabout 15 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

~ Imp (Alessia Brio)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Shame on you

You're kidding. This was your Valentine's Day contest story? Well, to your credit, at least you apologized to your readers in your last paragraph.

It's my personal contention that this story be removed from the contest. It is an affront to all those writers who have, at least, tried to write a Valentine's Day story.

Shame on you for entering this into the Valentine's Day contest.

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerabout 15 years ago
Red hot

Romance or raw sex, what difference does it make. They are both red hot.

Good luck in the contest.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Well Written

A very well written story. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot, but...

so, this story is hot and well written enough, for sure. But I have to agree with a previous post that it doesn't feel like it belongs with the Valentine's theme. The story could easily happen NOT on V-Day. In fact, it seems, at least to me, that it should not happen on Valentine's. It's just not in the spirit of the day. It leaves the fact that it is V-Day in the dust after the opening scene, practically. This is still a good story...it just doesn't feel right here. Apologies to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Eh?

"It was nearly three in the morning, not an uncommon occurrence."

No. It happens every morning. Usually around 3am.

SaucyminxSaucyminxabout 15 years ago
Well done

I love the voice in this story. Hot, very very hot. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous