All Comments on 'An Attorney's House Rules Pt. 03'

by Oldbroad76

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

My be Jamal must try to tattoo her with a black spade on her pussy and tits with writing black cock slut above her pussy and tattoo fuck hole over her ass hole. and rings in her nipples and clit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Jamal can let she strip naked at the office and dive naked home if she work late. Or Strip Naked at the office and go for the tattoos in down town black area

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved the story. Now all he has to do is get tattoos on her bitch and get pierced everywhere imaginable, also make her go to the office in bitch clothes.

LizInTroubleLizInTroubleover 3 years ago
Very hot

I'm loving this series, and I hope you'll continue it.

DrizdartDrizdartover 3 years ago

Nice touch with the necklace .... I wondered about having the pictures taken at her house, in areas where visitors may have seen the layout and furniture, too. And despite all the care, it is quite possible her size or something about her voice would also be recognized in the video. At the very least, there could be speculation.

For what it is worth, I found one video on line and was almost certain it was a co-worker. There were some clues about being in the same city as I was, the person was blonde and had a similar hair-do, was about the right age, and the body type / dimensions were close enough that I could think she matched. I didn't have to work directly with her very often and never in meetings or one-on-one -- but it did fuel some fantasies, and even now, 10 years later, I wonder if she was the one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Magnificent story it’s as if you where there. Like to read another in the same format. Thanks for a great tale

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyalmost 3 years ago
Hard for an author to end a story-

I liked Chap 3 less than the first 2. Of course you can keep this going forever, but tying up the loose ends and kissing them good bye is the best course.

I said this before on another great story of yours - love the dialogue, The whole "gimmick" of him always calling her "Ma'am" is brilliant.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Weird but interesting storyline. Good read thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written, it was a pleasure to read. I hope you have more soon. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't leave us hanging. How long before she is sucking/fucking Jimmy to keep him quite? Can he really keep a secret? Does he blackmail her to post more pictures, maybe showing her face? Maybe dress a little sexier at work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Uh-oh. I guess something like this was bound to happen. Have to wonder, how will Debra handle this? Can't wait to find out!

mattpantyhosemattpantyhose3 months ago

Exhibitionism, power struggle, power transfer, a mature woman with a high social status, but also a high libido - these are all my favourite themes and you put them all in one series. Thank you! :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldbroad76@Oldbroad76
I am still very much an amateur at this, but I find it flattering to have others take an interest or note my efforts. I write what interests me, and I assume if I find a story interesting, then likely at least a few others will, also. If you share my interests, come along f...