An Attorney's House Rules Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

The next night, Debra and Jamal sat down to review the files from the previous night.

"Oh God. I can't believe I did all that."

"You look good, ma'am. Like I said, you're a gorgeous woman."

"I admit, it came out better than I expected, but I'm no model."

"You were plenty sexy enough to turn me on, in case you didn't notice."

Debra laughed. "Yeah, I noticed."

"I promise you this would turn on any red blooded male. You gonna let me post some of them?"

"I don't know. I don't know if I can put myself out there like that."

"Here's the last file. It's a video."

Oh God, thought Debra, as she watched the scene unfold on the screen. Evidently, Jamal had started recording video right before he came over to fuck her. Their whole sex act replayed before her eyes. Every scream, every thrust, and every detail recorded in high definition. Since she was turned to the side and her hair was hanging down, you really couldn't see her face. But she knew it was her. God, Debra thought. Jamal ravaged me and made me his bitch. She shuddered at the sight of last night's act, but she was also mesmerized by the pure raw sexual energy of it.

She watched as Jamal came inside her from behind and then she collapsed onto the sofa. The recording stopped a few seconds after that.

"So, what do you think?"

Debra stood in shock, unable to speak.

"I blurred out your face in the pictures, so no one can tell It's you. In the video, your face was away from the camera or covered the whole time. You ready for me to post some of these online?"

"Where would you post it?"

Jamal pulled up a website on his phone. "Lots of guys post their wives and girlfriends here," he explained. "Lots of freaks out there. You ain't the only one, ma'am," Jamal said, laughing as he scrolled through posts of various women. Some were young and pretty. Others were larger and older. Many actually dared to show their faces. Debra was amazed. Even at 50, she thought she looked as good as most of the women on the site.

"You're sure no one will know it's me."

"No, ma'am. No one else knows my account on here or who I am, let alone, who you are. It'll just be our little secret."

Debra bit her lip, closed her eyes, and then took in a deep breath. She opened her eyes and said, "Ok. Put me out there for the world to see."

******

At breakfast the next morning, Jamal told her everything was uploaded and posted.

Now she sat at her desk at work, her mind racing a hundred miles an hour, trying to process what she had allowed Jamal to do. It was too late to take back. She knew, once the photos are out there, they're out there. Now she just hoped her worst fears wouldn't come true.

That said, she was secretly thrilled at the prospect of men salivating over her body. The photos had turned out sexier and far wilder than she imagined. She had gone into the session thinking she would just strip down, but then the next thing she knew, she was putting on a performance for the camera. The next thing she knew, she wasn't just posing nude; she was making porn.

It's funny, she thought. She rarely even had any use for porn. Even when she didn't have a boyfriend, she opted for some nice toys and her imagination. She still wasn't sure what had come over her, but the mind-blowing orgasm from last night still rang in her head.

It made her pussy tingle the whole day. During meetings and conference calls, others noted how distracted she was, which was totally out of character. If only they knew the reason she was distracted, Debra thought. So many men had tried get into her pants over the years, trying to sneak glances up her skirt or down her blouse, and now, here she was, just putting herself out there for all to see.

That night she approached Jamal after she got home and stripped down.

"Can I see it?" she asked.

"See what?" Jamal responded.

"What you posted?"

Jamal smiled. "Let's fire up the computer."

A minute later, she stared at the screen as Jamal cycled through the photos he had posted.

"What's that?" she pointed at the bottom of the screen.

"Oh, that's folks who liked your photos and commented. Want to read?"

Jamal clicked on the comments and she read what others thought of her pictures. Or, more precisely, what they thought of her. Overwhelmingly, the comments were hugely positive. A good number of them were also downright vulgar, speaking of demeaning sex acts they wanted to do to her. It made her feel cheap and slutty. She knew men were all about sex, but the level of crudeness still surprised her. She was glad no one knew it was her; some of the comments scared her, although she figured these men were mostly all talk. It's easy to act big when you're posting anonymously online. Damn internet trolls, she thought.

Other folks were more pleasantly complimentary of her sexuality. I might not even mind to reply to one or two of them, she thought.

Then Jamal went to a video on the website. Debra gasped. It was the video of her and Jamal last night.

"You posted the video, too?"

"Yeah. Your face is never revealed. No one will ever know it's you. Plus check out the feedback on this one?"

Debra read the comments, which, given the raw and crude sex in the video, were even lewder and demeaning than the comments on her pictures.

"You're sure no one can tell it's me."

Jamal shook his head. "Your little secret is safe, ma'am."

Watching the video again, she couldn't get over the sight of Jamal pounding his cock deep into her pussy, and the obvious submission and pleasure she responded with. She stood transfixed as the video played, not noticing Jamal rise and come behind her naked body.

"Maybe you'd like a replay of last night's festivities," Jamal offered.

Debra barely heard him. She stood bent over, her hands on the desk, her eyes fixed to the screen. "Huh?"

The next thing she knew, she felt Jamal's hands reaching from behind, stroking along her pussy. Then his hands spread her ass apart, and she heard him spit, and a glob landing on her ass. His hand shifted over to spread it into her asshole. She stood there staring at the screen and knowing exactly what was coming next as she felt Jamal's cock enter her ass.

The video of their sex session last night playing while they had sex was obviously a huge turn on for both.

"I think you like the video. Your pussy was wet when I reached under, and you're enjoying my cock in your ass an awful lot, ma'am."

Debra came almost instantly as the combination of her sex video and Jamal pounding her ass quickly overwhelmed her. She'd never imagined herself in a sex video, and now, she starred in one that had been liked by literally thousands of men around the world. This exposure was proving to be an aphrodisiac that quickly led her to short heavy breaths and intense orgasms.

Jamal was turned on by the video, too. He rode her hard and fast, cumming quickly in her ass.

"I think we should make some more videos," he concluded with a chortle.

Debra finally turned her head to face him. She couldn't deny his sentiment.

******

"Ms. Delaney, would you like me to fetch you another cup of coffee?" Jeanne suggested.

"Yes, please," Debra answered.

She buried herself in work this morning, but she had been up all night, her mind racing with all that transpired the previous few days. She decided it best to try to forget it all for now and focus on work. As distracted as she had been the past few days, she was behind on prepping for her court appearances next week and needed to study the case details and prepare the opening statement.

"Here you go, Ms. Delaney. Just how you like it, black," said Jeanne, as she offered a cup of steaming hot brew.

Debra smiled. It was a coincidence, but the line was truer than Jeanne could ever imagine.

The extra shot of caffeine reawakened her, and she buried her head in the case files, evidence lists, interview transcripts, and investigator notes for the rest of the morning.

She wolfed down a quick lunch in between meetings with witnesses for the cases she would present next week. She went over each witness's planned testimony in meticulous detail, making sure to prep them for cross examination and address any potential issues.

Debra considered prep work the most important factor in presenting a case. No surprises on the witness stand was her mantra. Presenting a case was like telling a story, and she was the narrator. The order of the witnesses and the details revealed could make all the difference in persuading a jury, and she left nothing to chance.

After her last witness prep session ended, it was past 5 pm, and the office started winding down as workers packed up and headed home for the day. For Debra, this was often when she got ahead on her work. With the office quiet, there was less distractions, and she could get as much work done in a few hours after 5 pm as she did the rest of the day.

About 6 pm, she heard a knock on her office door.

"Come in. Who is it?" Debra called out.

Jimmy poked his head through the door and then stepped in.

"Ms. Delaney, I wanted to report back on the Cooper case. I checked on the perp's girlfriend, and her statement doesn't hold up. Her apartment complex has a surveillance camera on the entrances and exits. We've got a record of her leaving around 8 PM, and she didn't come back till the next morning. And there's no record of the perp coming to her apartment complex at any point that day, as he claimed he did.

Debra beamed. "That's perfect. Great work, Jimmy. We're gonna nail that bastard. When I contact his attorney with this, I bet he'll go for a plea. I don't even think we'll go to trial next week. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Jimmy stood awkwardly, half feinting a step to leave but hesitating.

"Jimmy, is there anything else?"

"Ms. Delaney. There's just one more thing I wanted to mention. That I think you should know. I -- I don't quite know how to say this..." his voice trailed off.

"Just tell me, Jimmy," she smiled back at him.

"Well, I don't always do this, but last night I was surfing the internet, and... I saw some pictures. I'm pretty sure they were pictures of you."

Debra's heart stopped, and her eyes looked back up to Jimmy. She froze, her face in a look of disbelief.

"The face wasn't visible in any of them," Jimmy continued. "But -- but I could still tell it was you in the pictures.

"How could you tell?" Debra hoarsely whispered.

"Your necklace, Ms. Delaney. I recognized it. You wear it all the time and it's very distinctive. You didn't leave a lot to the imagination. I saw the video posted by the same user, too." Jimmy paused to gulp. "It appears to be the same woman."

Debra's hand reflexively reached up to finger her necklace, the one she had not removed since she was 12 years old.

"I just thought you should know... if I recognized it, well, maybe other folks might, too. I'm sorry. They're nice pictures and video, though. But, don't worry, Ms. Delaney. Your secret is safe with me."

And with that, Jimmy slipped back out of her office, closing the door behind him.

Oh God, thought Debra. What the hell have I gotten myself into?


12