All Comments on 'An Average Descent'

by Jidoka

Sort by:
  • 434 Comments (Page 4)
Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Jidoka's tales are often dark and depressing and this is the darkest of them all, but it is well written and hard to put down. Throughout the first half we are led to believe the trope that Michael (the husband) is the innocent victim of his wife's cheating, but unbeknownst to Michael she also is a victim of her lover who blackmails her and pimps her to his clients. However, the darkest part of this story is Michael's extreme 'scorched earth BTB' tactics to destroy the marriage, his wife and her lover. His tactics are so extreme that they must have damaged his beloved children. A loving father would want his children to maintain contact with their mother after the divorce (unless she is a 'crack head' etc). Michael goes out of his way to destroy her ability to earn a decent living. Why? Therefore, the real villain of this story is Michael (the husband), and not his wife. After the divorce, a loving father would follow the mantra to 'live a good life' and would not sow a whirlwind of hatred and destruction which would inevitably damage his relationship with his children. Despite this the story was still entertaining and thought provoking. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hiker66biker blaming the man, fucking retard

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Great writing but Jesus can one of your characters get over it. Love is lost and found all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much misery! Thanks for depressing me! I hope others will stay away from this painful read.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Brutal. It expresses the emotions well, but not the reality. Most men still love their cheating wives. They just realize that living with them as man and wife is impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best "Stupid Wife" stories I've read so far, She was a complete idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ditto on the comment about Hiker66Biker, The husband would have done just about anything for her (short of tolerating infidelity) She could have just not gone Slut/Whore and kept her vows, also could have gone the reinvigorate her marriage but she just had to be an idiot whore. Scorched earth was less than she deserved.

IT'S ALL HER FAULT!

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Really good The Husband is a POS Hope he burns

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! Talk about a lesson in how to ruin your life. She had it all and threw it away. More than BTB, Scorched Earth. Well written and a great story line, glad this was fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stfu Sunny you ho apologist

0zed0zedover 2 years ago

Finally, No Wimps Here!

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

This BTB crowd is beyond harsh. I am truly sorry they have been hurt so bad. I wish them peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whoa was that a dark story. Talk about shear hatred.

SDN1955SDN1955over 2 years ago

Can’t say I liked either of the two main characters of this one, but the story itself was incredibly well written. Just very, very dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some might think the story ended there but it di not.

The local paper reported a series of serious assault where the perpetrator was unknown.

Allen suffered the worse. He was basically beaten to a pulp. Several bones were broken including his hands and knees. His testicles were turned into jelly and had to be removed to prevent septic shock, His jaw was shattered as well. When he was finally released from hopsital he could barely speak properly ot walk without a walking frame.

My ex-wife's other colleagues did not fair much better. The employees from other firms were also put in hospital. The only injury they had in common was destroyed testicles.

The cops knew it was me but could not prove it. My ex knew it was me and was very scared. The victims knew it was me and decided to leave town. I tracked each down and put the pain on them again,

Hope they all learnt their lessons well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good BTB story. The guy wasn't nice either. He would have loved and protected his wife till the day she died though.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Very well written although extremely dark.

She was very stupid and vain woman she created her own disaster and observed the outcome.

He on the other hand was a self absorbed,

Goodness pussy who never mind attempt to reach out to his wife Things with selfThings went South.

He was a complacent human being and it cost everybody everything.

So very very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the two spectrums of categories within this genre. Either the wife cucks the husband and he obeys the shit out of her or the husband gets the better of the two and comes up on top in the most male winning way.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

I just cannot understand how female characters are hit with a slut ray when almost all the women I know would never cross that line. I admit I know two close female friends who thoroughly enjoy slutting around. But I have hundreds of other female friends who are intelligent, pretty, well built, personable, but are entirely reliable, trustworthy, and loyal. My two female slut friends are stunning, I just don't know why they so easily stray.

Really good story. Well developed, good character development, great plot. I would exceed five stars if I could.

Thank you for your hard work and for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very we’ll written, still not sure if I enjoyed it or not? Just came out feeling a bit morose, depressing tale, still 5 stars ⭐️.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The high point of this story was it being over. Les Miserables translated to sad sack he said/she said literotica.

PS. HaHa! LitRot spellcheck doesn't know its own name.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

A lot of the responses to this make me worry about the state of manhood in society. So many whiny assed betas complaining about the husband's revenge. Well shit, maybe if she didn't spread her legs for her boss she wouldn't have ended up the company slut.

Husband's plan of attack was proper and justified. You sniveling betas who are clutching your pearls over his actions probably should see a doctor and get a prescription of testicular fortitude....

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Interesting tale, if you hate "her" and like yourself even less, this would be the way to go.

You don't suppose most of the loyal readers of LovingWives have done as bad or worse as did the aggrieved husband do you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fine with his reaction, I just understand why she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The second part from the whore's POV was a waste of space and didn't add any relevant information to the story. A good but extremely sad story (like most of yours), well written, even when you describe too much instead of telling. The rule "show, don't tell" applies to your stories. One of the most brutal BTB I've read.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

Read this a few times now and still just as good. I am not really sure why he just didn't divorce her 1st, but then the story wouldn't of turned out as it did maybe. Doesn't seem like his life turned out all that well either even if he was rich and successful. What I think the story did it for me, was the simple fact that it had closure in a sense at the end at least from the wife's pov which a lot of stories on here are lacking. Most of these stories just end theirs abruptly. U could say that there could've been a cple more paragraphs but I don't think it would've been necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad all around for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You gave us an understanding of why she cheated, she was an idiot who didn't value what she had and didn't love and trust her husband enough to let him help her no t destroy their life together. So sad for them both.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

A True Russian Tragedy of Epic Tearjerker proportions, do NOT tackle this one unless you ar the World's biggest masochistic melodrama fan, with a Shipping-Trunk full of industrial-strength Kleenex Man-Size Tissues, -you have been warned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

😭😭😭😭😭 Michael giving her the same cheap $9.99 watch she gave him was petty😂😂😂😂😂.. definitely something I would've done🤭🤭🤭. I didn't feel bad for the wife🤷🏽‍♀️.. her attitude and behavior was passed forgiveness. The fact she admitted she enjoyed every single moment of getting fuck'd, really tells him all he needed to know. Hell, her continously doing it to the point where she's ignoring her children and husband. Tells him all he needed to know. Her mind was not on a husband and kids. Her mind was on dicks dicks and more dicks. All that other shit she was talking about was just excuses. It had nothing to do with her feeling beneath her husband. She's just using that as an excuse to why she became a whore. She enjoyed it! Point... blank....period.... let's stop the bullshit. I say this because her husband is not a mind reader. He can't predict or know how she's feeling unless she talk to him. She didn't want to talk to him. She wanted Alan and all the other guys she was fucking. She bought sexy lingerie for her lover while she ignores her husband, but in the same breath claims to love him... if that's love, I don't want it.. her priorities were all fuck'd up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just loved her hypocrisy, she cheats with multiple partners and it’s him that crossed the line when he reciprocated with a cheap ass birthday gift.

Ain’t love grand.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

cock sucking lying dirtball.. so yeah, a woman! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tale of actions equal consequences. Even the most steadfast relationships crumble with neglect. She had it all but turned her back on her strength in life. Good story, though her retelling it was a bit of a let down. Her version ended abruptly, could benefit from a sequel, I think. This hangs 'unfinished.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much hurt for me....I don't get off on pain. Mine or someone else's. 2 stars

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Then you can have my last virginity. Love always, Jennifer

Once you idiotic writers go down the well worn "Ill give YOU my ass and not my husband" route I know your story will suck major donkey balls.

Pummel187 may wish to look at men, because as hard as it is for a Conservative to grasp the reality of it, men are far worse than women, you're just to fragile to face it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No one learned a thing, no one changed, no one was redeemed... just souless emptiness and meaningless nihilism... and many a life, sadly, has been such.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always wonder in some of these stories how two people with chidren can go on and on without talking to each other, without any sexual contact, and without at least fighting for over a year... never has even sounded the remotest of reality to me... I mean. sleeping in the same bed night after night and not even say anything?... I wouldn't allow something fester for more than a week before I would confront it head on until I got answers as to what was going on.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

It was interesting to hear Jennnifer's view of her life and why she did what she did. She made Michael sound like a saint. You have to wonder why people do what they do. It just makes no sense.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Great Writing! 5 stars thanks for a good story of cheating and consequences. Justice for all. thanks, I love a happy ending.

RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinjaalmost 2 years ago

This is very well done. And yet, so miserable I wish I hadn't read it.

4 stars ;)

LeontheKingLeontheKingalmost 2 years ago

Incredible, to show such conflict in such a relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Ironically if the wife had fessed up about her affair with her boss before it got all out of hand with the other employees and clients, he may have forgiven her and if not at least not gone scorched earth. But her continued betrayal and idiocy regarding the boss blackmailing her was just beyond

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good BTB story. Nice job.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

Michael's part of this story was a solid, great read. But, including Jennifer's side of the story, is pure icing on the cake. Nicely done.

-

Pasqual

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Sad, sad sfory of a man broken by his wife's infidelity.

Reading the other comments, is it really a BTB story? It seems to me she found some sort of happiness at end and he was left broken.

The dual view of the events was just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazingly tragic and stunningly sad. Not sure I’ve ever read anything that has provoked such a sad emotional response in me. Judoka is a true storyteller! Five stars ⭐️ for this impressive work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a stupid, stupid woman. You reap what you sow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is it that educated women think they are so entitled? Seems like women "playing the field" in college makes the bond between husband and wife almost meaningless to them. Many years ago I heard the biggest threat to the status quo in the middle east was the threat to educate their women. Makes me wonder if their civilization and way of life would be as threatened then, as ours (in the West) is now.

cyendreycyendreyover 1 year ago

If this were real, I’d warn the wife that she still wasn’t safe. I don’t believe the “new” Micheal has finished with his project with her yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Average at best. By all accounts she was good at her job at least initially, it wouldn't have taken her long to find a new one. What he was doing was harassment and he would have ended up in jail or in court and he'd have had to shell out a heft bit of cash. That's if a company would even care. Most companies would look at any message he sent and either ignore it or contact the police.

Her lonely, downtrodden life is pure drivel fantasy and not the good kind.

Then again, most stories that end with the ex-wife as some hag-like spinster are just power fantasies by bitter men.

Don't get me wrong, i like a good btb, but this is just bitterness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid, stupid man.

To let the bitterness and rage destroy his entire life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many fucking morons commenting here. Who completely miss entire plot devices and the whole point of the story.

So many people who don't have a clue how bad relationships can actually get.

You think "there's no way a spouse could get so absorbed in their cheating and affairs they'd ignore their family for a year or more." Ot "how could they let things go for so long and fester? Never talking through things? It's unlikely."

Uhhh...when you have kids...you can let LOTS of water pass under the bridge for their sakes. You'll put up with a lot. This goes for men and women...since cheaters come in both genders. I've seen it with so many friends over the years. I've experienced it myself. It happens. A lot. People stay in bad relationships for years for the sake of their families.

For those of you who question why he stayed for 2 years? Really? You obviously didn't read the story.

He stayed put after he found out how badly a divorce was going to fuck him over.

He got himself fired. Got closer to his kids...to become the primary care giver. He burned through as much of their money and assets as he possibly could. Stashing a bunch of cash away in the process. He had the investigator follow her for a year documenting her being a whore accumulating evidence.

So in the divorce...he could destroy her. Could destroy her coworkers. Clients. And her company...proving they were all a bunch of immoral whores.

He had no job or income. Hadn't for more than a year and a half. So...no alimony. He got custody. So no child support.

And she lost her job. Lost her family. Lost all of her friends. And eventually had to flee the area because her life got so bad.

He spent 2 years in complete anguish watching his wife daily betray him and all of his love. And she was oblivious the entire time that she was emotionally strangling him.

As soon as she was gone? He went right back to being a brilliant programmer...ending up a millionaire after she was gone from his life.

But he was damaged emotionally beyond repair. To the point he'd never develop trust with any other woman ever again.

It's a sad story. Dark. A bit depressing. Yes. But well written. Well executed. And to me? Believable. I know men and women who are betrayed...who never again develop close emotional relationships with anyone of the opposite sex for the remainder of their lives. It happens. A lot more than most people know. Especially where kids are involved. They live for kids and grandkids. And that's all they have left.

5 stars.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

The bitterness and rage that Mike felt was pretty accurate to real. It was well documented in this story

5/5

Nato_

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Wow dark gritty ultra realistic in a word brilliant. We all like near little bows and nice trite endings but in the face of a total and complete betrayal sane people literally go insane........life is messy and this story was a catastrophy well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He’s a f———- psycho.

ambernight3ambernight3over 1 year ago

Wow, this went into a dark place fast, and sadly it was pretty close to how real life can happen. That being said I think it is a great story.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Funny how close to the truth that is, maybe not the money but the depth of betrayal the despair it can cause, I hope you didn’t go through it as well

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

From her pov she admits she enjoyed her time as a self proclaimed slut but seems terribly upset when it all turns to shit as if hubby’s treatment of her was somehow unfair. There’s a word for that and I’m sure her therapist wrote it down in her notes in big red letters ‘DELUSIONAL’.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Indeed the wife was borderline schizo. Certainly delusional. What she woke up from a 2 year long mind control spell? Ironically ifnshenhad confessed to her husband after her tryst with her boss, when thr blackmail came down, he would have probably forgiven her and they might have saved their marriage. But she went off on some slut sabbatical, completely ignoring her family. Of course he is a psycho also, just a different type, and as we found out, can be quite ruthless.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Well that was a completely sad and bitter tale

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Had everything a BTB story should be and prob in my top 3 in this category

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Too much back story. It doesn't tell us anything about their current situation.

\

"But I am your wif..." - Too bad she didn't think about that before she started cheating.

\

"It wasn't all Champaign and roses." - "Champaign" is a city in Illinois, the wine is "champagne."

\

"Of course it was a situation that got out of control." - That works if you're talking about a short fling with the boss. When it becomes corporate whoring, that goes out the window.

\

MORE back story, her POV now?

\

"I did all those things and much more for Allen." - How much more can there be beyond anal?

\

"I had been fired for cause" - If they're BOTH out of work, why would she lose the kids?

\

Why was she surprised by the butt plug? Surely the DVD showed her giving up her ass.

\

Don't like seeing his life being so miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same old story, "I needed to feel desired" He waited much too long, thus ruining his life also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very arduous read for the first two pages.

mactsomactsoover 1 year ago

Stupid piece of revenge fantasy.

On a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 is "not really erotica" and 5 is hot as hell, I rate this "not really erotica."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The bitch deserved to lose everything. There is no justifiable reason for her selfish betrayal the one person on earth who thinks you walk on water and treats you like a goddess. Her behavior only illuminates the fact that she is wholly undeserving of the smallest consideration. It's sad that he ended up punishing himself as a result of her lack of character. Everyone involved lost, big time. I wish there was an explanation of the kid's view on what she did had been included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not too distant from reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Sad, She didn't keep focus and appreciation on the wonderful life she had with her husband and family, so she lost it and made him truly hate her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@mactso.

Not everything has to be fap fodder.

There's an old excuse men had for their wives when they got busted with a playboy or penthouse mag back in the day... "I bought it for the articles".

Funny thing is, they were damn good articles. There's room for a more serious, insightful type of literature here, especially as literature is part of the name. There are plenty of other stories here if you only want ones to help you go blind. Just pick another.

This one has well over 300,000 views and people have chosen to rate it highly... currently it's at 4.41. That's almost across the 4.5 'hot' rating. Pretty good for a story not designed to titillate on a site like this.

Your entitled to your views. Your entitled to comment. I'm just pointing out to you that the majority of people here obviously don't agree in the slightest with your review. That makes me feel good. Gives me hope that a higher level of intellect and moral code does exist out there... Even here, among the readers of Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Him 5 stars, the slut 0 stars.

jopstorm(1945)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story synopsis.

Instead of building up his wife he kept on day after day, ignoring her. and making a total foul at work.

Stupid man needed to KEEP PROGRAMMING, As an amateur (B.sc. with distinction for programming) just coded for my own pleasure and to help various children with maths practice after graduation. I gained a lot of personal satisfaction. The say "happy wife, happy life" but it cuts both ways.

He was unhappy because he was not doing what he liked at work <=> she unhappy because he's a misery.

That's a recipe for disaster. Not "all her fault" but not "all his fault" either.

Worst of all though he slams the door in her face without good reason.

Jesus warned "if you do not forgive, you will not be forgiven." This man will never be truly happy.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

I don’t usually like reading about two people self-destructing, but this one is well done. Still a massive downer,

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Gripping story. He apparently was unable to confront his wife. Later, he went too far when he hired people to follow her so he could prevent her from getting a job. He clearly turned his children against her. She was being blackmailed after her first affair, something he never learned. He rejected her attempts to reconnect to the family, not confronting her again.

She deserved what happend to her.

He ruined his own life because he could not understand she might have needed help.

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was thee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any woman stupid and naïve enough to put up with blackmail at work deserves her fate. As for a $200K settlement? The company's liability insurance would've paid 15-20 times that amount to settle out of court. Extorting her to have sex with clients, that's criminal sexual abuse, extortion, and several other felonies, including assault and rape. Stupid writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A masterfully sad tale of two people damaged beyond redemption. The man didn't have a close connection to anyone for a reason, while the wife was self-destructively stupid. My one question is about the premise he was a good parent. Maybe on the mechanics of support, but emotional? He said they drifted away. Revealing. And I doubt a counselor or shrink would have simply told the ex-wife to "run". But still, a really well done story of hugely desolate marriage. What a character study!

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

This is a good representation of what really happens in a divorce. No one wins. This pathetic creature set out to deliberately destroy any chance either of them had at any future happiness. He was a coward who wrecked both of their futures when if he had listened

listened he could have had a life filled with joy and positivity. Instead, through selfishness, he chose to ruin his life's work. What a pathetic individual

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Got what she deserved 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m not sure about Kiwihunter’s comment. He was bitter and couldn’t move on. He loved his wife and she betrayed him. He felt that the hopeful portion of his life was over, and as we read, hers was too.

Did he have to be so destructive? No. Did she have to betray him? No.

He knew what he was doing, but he continued anyway and it was to his detriment. It happens and it’s not a nice story. That’s life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

'...Champaign and roses...' An Illinois sparkling wine? Also, MC's attorney sucks if he only got a million from the lawsuits against the three companies. You hack writers need to research these things in the real world. Also, nothing would've ever gone to trial. The insurance companies holding liability policies on these companies would never let it. Still, a half-decent story, although it's hard to conceive of a human biped with an XY-chromosome set who'd put up with that crap.

.

Writing a his/her story in two halves was awkward. After reading it all from his POV, I wasn't interested in her side, so I skipped to the end. That style is better done alternating versus following.

bookmadcatbookmadcatabout 1 year ago

I like this author's works, the story is believable and well written. Just a word to the last anon. and other similar post, this is FICTION, that means it is not real and and any similarity to the " Real " world is at the discretion of the author, his story set in his universe governed by his rules, if its a factual, real world relevant, read you want try the news outlets or real life story sites. I strongly believe that the authors on this site should be thanked and encouraged, pathetic comments born of ignorance only tend to force the authors off-site

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

12 ocasión que lo leo, cada vez más potente

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. I like your writing.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I haven't looked it up, but there is probably an argument that knowingly continuing to live with a woman who is cheating, even if there is no sex between the man and the wife, is condonation of the cheating, which would preclude a divorce based on adultery.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[25.04.23]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

Ganymede69Ganymede69about 1 year ago

Excellent! Love how she got scorched as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gordon cooked this story. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well written sad story. I wonder how their marriage affected their children's relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written burn. But her stupidity in falling for that type of blackmail is ludicrous. The blackmailer ahd a lot to lose also. 18 months of depraved fucking? Whatever.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian11 months ago

Lifetime Movie meets Friday the 13th.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There were no winners in this story. Michael may have had great success but was a bitter shell of a man. The kids disconnected from both parents and Jennifer had a miserable life. They were average in everything but their denouement and that part sucked big time. The kids may have done ok but I suspect were miserable too. Sad, sad, sad.

LMJ

donjuan1954donjuan195411 months ago

Good read, but brutal.

nhhungrymannhhungryman11 months ago

Well written but so sad. Likely a lot more realistic than a lot of the stories on here. There rarely are winners in a painful infidelity breakup.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In a word, Ouch! From the Brutalist school of literature.

TLHianhinTLHianhin10 months ago

The writer writes some of the best erotica. It’s a pity his or her output was limited to just eight stories.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Well-written but not a welcome read.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Well written. Dark, as you say. She ruined two lives, and made her children's lives much less full than they should have been. In the end, instead of two loving parents. They had none. While his revenge was co.plete, the lack of any hope made this too depressing to be enjoyed. It's too bad, as your writing is excellent.

NoBullAlNoBullAl9 months ago

A decent but f’n depressing story leaving me to wonder why i actually finished reading it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous