All Comments on 'An Embarrassing Doctor Visit'

by justins961

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny

A similar event happened to me. Not cock and balls though, the top of my thigh. The doctors assistant was a 20 year old female Muslim student, complete with head scarf, clearly a devout girl. I wondered if she had ever seen a man with his pants off before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!!!

Superb short, sharp humiliation plot.

Well written.

Thank you.

krafttykrafttyalmost 8 years ago
mr ryan

This story begs for more chapters! Is Claire going to tell her mom or his wife what she saw happen at the docs office. please don`t stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not amusing!

I think I smell a lawsuit. Kristen should be fired and thrown in jail.

Then, see who's laughing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written and very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You

Great storytelling! Top of list blackmail-character set-up and scene. Now wishing for another story, of those two happening up somewhere outside of doctor office, restrictions lifted, new embarrassment and humiliation for Mr. Ryan going beyond his being small. With imagination could be a series and the adding of new characters he is 'forced' to have experiences with. Anyhow, big thanks for this story.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 2 years ago

Great writing! Exciting build up of erotic tension, and a savvy play on the whole medical humiliation trope. Another well thought out story!

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 1 year ago

A fun *little* fantasy lol. Claire needs to get more involved next time 😉

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Gifted storytelling. A keeper, enjoyed again and again.

Here's hoping Kristen now pursues Mr. Ryan outside the doctor office. Two characters not to let go of.

After this time, hope it's not too late revisit - write.

Again, thank you. All your efforts are appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous