An Enlightened Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You keep doing that and I will be begging to eat you out.' Lauren intones as she rubs a hand down Michelle's back and leans over for a kiss on the lips........ 'So we know why we are here...... only one thing puzzles me now.'

'Yes we want to sleep with you as well!!!!' Both girls squeak at the same time....... 'Tell us more about this Cock your Grandfather has.'

Laughing 'That wasn't the question....... But it makes me so happy...... like I said I hope we don't get anyone else....... Can we all sleep comfortably in this bed do you think?......... The question I have is..... How come you both have full bushes..... nicely trimmed but full........ I thought Gymnasts were waxed?'

'Ahh that is an easy one........ Because my pussy is quite open and I have a defined clit hood and because of Gramma and her prudish attitude she insisted Patsy, my mother, Nicky, my sister, and I always maintained a bush to keep it as a rounded as possible because our leotards display everything...... we all have cute but open cunts......... plus my dad likes a furry minge....... And yes I have fucked him regularly.' Sian says this as she stands up and pulls her panties to one side...... 'Feel.' She lifts Lauren's hand to her crotch.

'So much better feeling with the tongue.' Lauren mewls as she hooks her hand around Sian's waist and pulls her towards her whilst flicking her tongue up her slit 'Sweet and juicy........ My god you are sopping and smell beautiful.'

'That is another benefit of a full bush.......... Or so my dad says.' Michelle purrs as she quickly stands removes her panties and sits back down and runs her hand up Lauren's thigh.'

'I am growing mine out now as the guy I have been seeing loves to feel the tickle as he goes down on me.........crept up under my skirt, as I was dealing with a client at reception a month ago.' Lauren whispers longingly..... 'Sherry, keeps herself waxed........she is keen on attracting the toy-boys......... but I prefer much older men and they seem to like pubes........ does James?'

'He certainly liked ours earlier....... But enough talk...... you tasted me, I want to taste you now.' Sian crows as she pushes Lauren backwards on the bed and licked her pussy lips through her panties.........'Oh my days....... Your fanny tastes of pineapple...... Mich, get down here and check this out.'

**** **** **** ****

Coming up for air after both feasting side by side on the glorious open and inviting cunt in front of them Sian and Michelle are so happy to see the look of pure ecstasy on Lauren's face.

'You truly are gymnasts........ I have never been double teamed like that in my life.'

Shuffling down so she can run her hands up their thighs and ultimately slide 2 fingers into each of their wanton canals...... 'I know this will seem very selfish of me but hear me out please.......... You have both been fucked today with a real human cock....... I haven't had any for nearly 3 weeks....... But I have 2 strap-ons and they have built in clit stimulators so if you both wore one you could fuck me in both holes and still derive pleasure.'

'Oooooo you like anal as well?......... I wasn't sure so stayed away but was so tempted whilst feasting on you....... Lauren you are the gift that keeps on giving.' Michelle crooned as she ran the tip of the strap-on cock across her lips. 'Are there any areas that are off limits?'

'How do you mean?' Lauren asks looking puzzled as she returns with the 2nd dildo.

'I love having my feet licked, sucked and massaged.' Michelle utters as she pulls her foot up to her own mouth and sucks her big toe.

'Woah, that is so hot........ I am not sure any one has ever played that much with my feet........ I have given a couple of foot wanks and love cum all over my feet so I guess they are fair game.' Lauren chokes.

'I don't know how this might work but........... this one looks like it is just a straight smooth cock....... But that one looks slightly curved so if I wear this one I can fuck your arse whilst also laying down the bed to play with your feet and Sian can fuck you whilst adoring those beautiful tits.' Michelle coos as she leans in kisses Sian and licks some of the pussy juice from her face before they both dive on top of Lauren and attack one tit each whilst grinding their pussies on her thighs leaving streams of lady cream running around her thighs.

'You really are a dirty horny slut aren't you.......in the best possible way.' Lauren gasps as her nipples are nearly sucked right off of her chest.

After a few false starts and adjustments to the angle of Michelle's attachment all three girls are in rapture as orgasm after orgasm sweeps over their bodies....... Michelle has realised if she co-ordinates her thrusts with her licks she can bury herself in this beautiful arse and also caress and suck each and every toe in turn..... discovering the little toes achieve the biggest responses and with the bigger clit stimulator attached it feels like a small but necessary cock plunging into her.

**** **** **** ****

Laying back totally sated and used up....... All their pussies feeling totally battered and Lauren's arse feeling like a truck has been driven up the mud road.

'I am going asked Gramps to come up and collect some stuff to go back...... I need it all but can do without a few bits for a few weeks....... Do you want to check if he is interested in you?'

Looking puzzled 'How can we do that?' Lauren asks

'Simple...... we go to collect our passes before you....... So I send gramps up to collect my stuff, take Mum and Nicky with me and you accidently flash your tits at him, not your pussy just yet, but see if he responds....... If he does, offer him a feel and ask if you get grand-daughter rights as well....... I think he will be gagging to fuck you as well....... You just need to wait a couple of months until half-term.'

Kissing them both Lauren pulls them both close to her cupping their butts as they drape a leg each over her thighs and snuggle onto a breast each.

12