All Comments on 'An Equal Free Use World - Alice'

by shesailssouth

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4933 months ago

If that's equal opportunity free use, I'm all for it!

Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature3 months ago

Impulsive, generous, sensual.

If I could find any fault, it would be More description! Let's hear detail of the feelings, sensations, differences between one person and another.

Thanks!

bottovarnisbottovarnis3 months ago

Great story! Keep going with this theme! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sounds like the ideal place to live.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love this! I love free use but hate when it's just for me. Thanks for writing!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The rules here sound like incel utopia. Not my thing - essentially, the women are sexual slaves, and I prefer to read about consenting adults. But, from the comments below, you have some enthusiastic readers who like this fantasy, and this site is about pushing boundaries and exploring taboos, other than the hard and fast rule about no sex below the age of 18.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The comment about straight men and bisexual put me off. You can acknowledge that men fuck other men and choose not to write scenes involving men fucking. I really hate it when free use settings do that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Totally agree with the comment about the straight men and bi women thing to be off putting. You don’t have to write it but none of these ppl are fucking to reproduce so why does it matter if men are bi too. If you’re gonna let your freak flag fly atleast leave social prejudice at the door.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous