An Erotic Swap

Story Info
Polyamorous couple meets another couple and things get sexy.
2.2k words
3.97
27k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like we had been driving forever. The trees flew past as I looked over at Jessie sitting next to me, her long dark hair failing wildly in the wind as she turned and smiled at me. The car lurched forward as she pressed down on the gas, feeling the same exhilaration I was. Our excitement for the coming meeting vastly outweighed our nervousness, immediately pushing down any thoughts of doubt.

She managed to push past the excitement in her mind as she blurted, "I can't believe we are finally going to meet Amy and Dave! It feels like we've known them for years, not just weeks."

Looking over at her with a slight nod I replied, "Shoot - I can't believe we met them online; this kind of stuff only happens in movies."

I felt a slight chill as the wind picked up as I stepped out of the car; fall was setting in. I glanced down, quickly looking over my clothes. Still clean, not too wrinkled from the long drive... Good. I glanced at Amy and Dave's house. It was cute; a small suburban house right outside the city. I quickly grabbed Jessie's hand as I kissed her on the cheek and started towards the house.

She turned toward me, "I love you." I squeezed her hand tight for a moment as I continued up the stairs to the house and pressed firmly on the doorbell. A shiver ran down my spine as the excitement bubbled up through my core.

I heard footsteps approaching from behind the door and tried to not look overly excited. As the door opened, we were greeted by a manly smile with arms open wide. Dave grabbed Jessie by her waist and kissed her deeply for the first time. A well of excitement within me bubbled over to see my wife so happy. My eyes filled with joy as Amy stepped out from behind Dave.

"Finally..." I whispered in her ear as I quickly stepped up to her and held her close.

As she threw her arms around my neck, I stared into her eyes for a moment; my heart skipped a beat. Nervous kisses quickly became eager ones as I slid my hand around the back of her neck and slowly ran my tongue around the top of hers. The kiss ended with a slight nibble on my lower lip. I felt a chill similar to the wind outside as I shuddered.

Amy nervously reached for my hand as she bit her lower lip. I firmly responded with a tight grasp on hers. "Let's show you two around!" She exclaimed suddenly.

Glancing over at my wife, her eyes caught with mine as she was running her hands through Dave's beard. I knew she was happy, and I reciprocated her enjoyment as I gave her a wink. Quickly turning towards Amy, I squeezed her hand and followed her into the kitchen. As I looked around, I immediately felt at home in their cozy place.

Amy turned away, pointing at something on the wall. I tried to listen but was instantly distracted by her amazing body underneath the red dress, something I've been looking forward to seeing for weeks now. As she turned back around, our eyes caught and I immediately felt as if I could read her thoughts. She quickly turned away as I noticed her blushing. Feeling her warm hand against mine was enticing, welcoming...wanting.

I looked up from Amy as Dave came around the corner with Jessie behind him, hand in hand. He had a curious smile on his face as he waved his hand toward the living room as he spoke. "Let's sit, talk and get to know each other. Can I get you something to drink?"

Jessie piped up as she turned towards me. "Water, I'm parched! And you...?" I knew exactly what I wanted as my mind raced and I felt my skin flush with energy. "Water as well, that would be great," I responded.

I saw Dave leave the room as Jessie and Amy each sat next to me on either side of the couch. Amy casually placed her hand on my knee as she looked at me and smiled with her beautiful eyes. "I love the red lipstick; it looks absolutely stunning with your dress." I managed to mutter, immediately thinking how stupid of a line it was. If only there was a brick wall nearby, I would have hit my head against it. This woman has me stunned I thought to myself, so much for my usual bold confidence!

Moments later Dave re-entered the room with a goofy grin on his face as he handed out the drinks "If everyone could come to the dining room, Amy and I have a surprise for you two."

Jessie and I looked at each other quizzically and followed Dave to the next room. Looking around, everything was very clean with a small square table, suited for 4, next to the window.

Dave pulled a game from under the table; Cards Against Humanity.

"Yes! The perfect game for getting to know how fucked up we all are! You guys are the best," I blurted out as I laughed. I caught Amy smiling timidly as she was appeared to be lost in thought watching me. I could only imagine what was going through her head right now and wondered if her thoughts were anything like mine. Just mere hours ago we were sending erotic pictures to each other, some with clothes, some without.

After several hours of laughing and playing cards with Amy, Jessie, and Dave, we casually moved back to the living room. I sat on the far left of the plush couch with Amy snuggled next to me. She was warm, soft and cozy and her look matched my feeling of content. Stroking her hair with my right hand she looked up to me.

Everything appeared to simply stop - even time itself. We were broken from our trance with the sound of Dave's voice. "Hey guys, how would you feel about having some separate time for a bit?" Amy and I caught each other as we started to speak up at the same moment then stopped. "Sounds good to me," I said as I felt Amy run her hand up the back of my shirt.

I felt Amy slip her hand around mine and said "This way."

Glancing back at Jessie, I saw Dave reaching his hand out to help her from the couch. I smiled to myself as I turned forward and followed Amy into the hallway. The room dimmed after we took several steps, and then lit up as Amy opened the door. Looking around I saw a neatly made bed, with music playing softly in the background from a laptop on the corner of the table by the bed. A small tray with condoms, lube and a few toys had been set out beside the laptop: a feather, handcuffs and a vibrator.

I watched Amy as she turned away and slipped off her shoes. I walked up behind her and slipped my hands around her waist as I kissed down the back of her neck. I slowly ran my hands up her sides and felt the cold metal of her dress zipper under my fingers. Feeling her every heartbeat as my hands reached for the tab, I slowly lowered it down her body; she grabbed my wrist - hard.

Moans appeared to come from nowhere when I licked behind her ear. Apparently, I found her spot. I opened my mouth and sucked hard, losing myself in the moment as my hands slipped under her bra. I felt her hand reach for the front of my pants as she ground her ass up on me. Little did she know; I've been hard since we arrived.

Screams of pleasure worked their way into our room. I heard Jessie enjoying herself greatly as I whipped Amy around and said "Hear that? You'll be there soon..." as I pushed her on her back onto the bed. I took off my shirt, baring myself to her. Every muscle in my body was tense; similar to a tiger getting ready to pounce.

"Jesus..." she said as I walked toward the foot of the bed. I laid down on the bed pushing my head under her skirt, tightly holding her legs in place with my arms as I kissed up her thigh. I smelled her sweet scent and it turned me on even more as I grabbed her panties and pulled them to the side. I plunged my tongue deep into her pussy, so deep I couldn't breathe out of my mouth or nose.

She grabbed at her skirt and moaned as her body shuddered violently. Her hand found mine and intertwined her fingers with mine as pressed my tongue into her. Taking my hand I ran my finger through her wetness while my tongue still circled her clit. I slid my finger in. Her back arched as she came; her juices running down my chin and pooling in the bed below.

"Holy...Shit..." she said under her breath as I slipped a second finger in. She lurched forward and screamed as she tried to close her legs.

My arms held her open as I licked and sucked. She came harder and harder until she said "Stop! Stop! Too much!"

I slowed my movements down to a stop as her body continued to convulse with the after effects of orgasms. I took this time to catch my breath as I massaged her with my hand, feeling her tight pussy made me want her so badly. "Are you ready for what comes next?" I said as I sat up on my knees and slid down my pants.

Her eyes no longer showed a sense of restraint as she smirked at me and pushed me back on the bed, quickly pulling off my pants and throwing them across the room. My boxer briefs only got to my knees before I felt her grab my hard cock with her hand. Taken back for a moment, she looked at me, then back at my cock... a grin slipped between her lips before she attempted to push my entire member down her throat.

She held me within her for what felt like an eternity, and then lifted her head gasping for air. She then ran her hand up and down my shaft as she slid the head of my cock into her mouth. I grabbed at her head for a moment, but the pleasure was too much; I grasped the bed sheets and moved my hips up and down feeling her warm, soft mouth all over me as a groaned.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up to mine, the taste of her juices and my cock combining into an insatiable flavor that was clearly driving her wild. She ripped her dress off her body, her bra falling to my chest.

Straddling over me, she sat up and slid a condom onto my rock hard cock. She put her hands on the wall at the head of the bed as I grabbed my cock and pushed it in her pussy as she slid back and forth in her grinding motion.

The air around us died to almost complete silence as the only sound was our simultaneous sign of relief as my cock went all the way inside her. Amy pushed herself forward and back on my cock; with each motion she moaned louder and louder.

I reached up with one hand holding one of her firm tits with my hand; my other hand slipped down to her pussy and massaged her clit. As my finger found its spot on her pussy she screamed again and fell off the wall down to my face and kissed me deep, clearly cumming hard as I felt her cum drip down around me.

I quickly rolled her over on her back as she was still spasming from the orgasm and pushed my cock deep within her once again, going deeper and deeper as I grabbed at her sides.

Putting my head down beside hers, I kissed her in her spot; the one I found earlier. She dug her nails into my back, mixing pain and pleasure to the point where I couldn't tell where one ended and the other began.

I grabbed one of her hips with my hand and fucked her; hard. The harder I pushed, the harder she came - so I pushed myself to my limit. Sweat pouring down my back turned her on even more as I felt her body and mine move into an increasing rhythm.

"Don't stop" she barely managed to whisper as she grabbed the sheets and shuddered. "Cum with me, please; oh god, cum with me," she said.

I felt my entire body gather energy from what seemed like every aspect of my being. Feeling her tight pussy massaging my cock as I held her in place I came inside her, over and over "Fill me up...I want all of you" she said as I continued to cum.

I kissed her deeply for a quick moment then rolled to her side, staring up at the ceiling. "Wow. Just wow," I said as I felt her hand grasp mine...