All Comments on 'An Erotic Swap'

by CincyPolyCouple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who ARE these people?

And why are they in the loving wives category? Maybe over in 'erotic couplings" this would be interesting, but here in the jungle of loving wives, this was just some cheap sex with no character development or any rhyme or reason for their behavior. This was wham, bam, thank you ma'am for four. Dumb.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're an idiot

You have no idea what polyamorous even means. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In Responce to Who Are You People Comment

A well-written story in the right category, since it says this right next to Loving Wives!

" Loving Wives Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more,"

I Wonder about her statements toward the end of the story ("Fill me up...I want all of you" she said as I continued to cum.) Did he Bust the Condom? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A perfect story in the perfect category

The story is about an erotic swap. Just because the author is CincyPolyCouple doesn’t mean the story is about that. It’s about an erotic night shared by two couples. And that is exactly what this category is supposed to be about. The idiot who makes those moronic comments on every story in here about “what part of loveing wives don’t you get?” Is basically proving to the world just how stupid he is every time he says something like that. I liked the story and hope that the author continues to write more. Thank you CincyPoly Couple for taking the time and effort to share with us. And please know that only a select few jerks make the negative comments on here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Category

While it is true that this CAN fit the LW description, there is another category, Group Sex with this description: "Orgies, swingers, and others." Why not there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more garbage

the sewer rats already are out feeding into a frenzy favoring this trash ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nice story well written thank you for your work

katibkatibover 5 years ago
Yes, but...

While the story was good, the execution seemed forced. So much effort was spent to elevate the style that the resulting words were strained and the internal logic of many sentences at times verged on the humorous or even ludicrous.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
No matter the category this shoube be...

No matter the category this shoube be this would have been a weak story...The weak point? they have met online, just met in person a few weeks earlier, and were behaving like they knew each other for more than twenty years...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sounds like the perfect couple swap.

I've read about them a lot, in fiction. If you try this at home let us know how that works out for you.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Cincy folk, nice story. It was good. There was a little bit of pretentiousness or poseur to it, maybe.

Don't sweat it. For a flash it was fine. If you keep the characters, then yes you need to develop them, or at least describe them. Could have added how the wife's sex went.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story but it got ruined when they separated and didn't stay together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCincyPolyCouple@CincyPolyCouple
How would you like a specific story? I will write it to your request, exactly. Whatever you might be into, I will give it to you just how you like it. Email me at jezebelrose1@protonmail.com for more information. Where to find my stories (many are free): https://www.smashw...