All Comments on 'An Evening in Sydney'

by Iana2005

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So where's the rest of the story

Are you kidding . You start a story and stop it cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She said she was From the Middle East

If she finished it, she can't go home.. its an honor thing and she doesn't want her husband to stone her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks.

This is a lovely first submission. Please don't stop.

Member201Member201almost 6 years ago
@ Author: What the Anon Commenter with the "Where's the rest of the Story" comment

Is trying to tell you that short submissions like this don't do well. You've submitted just under 1800 words (not the worst BTW). An average lit page is around 37-3800 words so you've come up with 1/2 a page. You should aim for at least 2-3 pages if the story supports that.

With all the stories posted here daily why would anyone follow such a short beginning much less vote to rate it. N/R

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
For me, this ended in the right place...

For me, this ended in the right place...I hope this is the whole story...1*

27thNC27thNCalmost 6 years ago
This could be good

I will wait to see where this goes before I pass judgment, however I do have one issue. Please do not just give characters on letter names. Especially "A" or "I" as those can be words in themselves. You can make up any name, but please use one. It makes it so much easier to read. I suggest in your next chapter you give then names instead of initials.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How to name the characters

the married woman telling her story: W (whore). the lover LB (little bull), the husband C (cuckold) and the other woman B (bitch). The story? just a turd!

Impo_65Impo_65almost 6 years ago
Please continue

Let's see what this woman decides to do.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Author must have been as bored with his story as I was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous