An Improbable Series of Quickies Ch. 08

Story Info
The Tourist.
3.1k words
4.81
4.6k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers

The other stories I have written in the Group Sex category have taken weeks even months to craft. This series came about out of a desire to produce a work quickly. There are (hopefully) going to be nine chapters in this 'Quickie' series, if they were included in a single work it would make the most implausible reading. I'm hoping that by splitting it over nine separate short stories it will be more fun and only improbable.

Constructive feedback and comments are always most welcome.

Enjoy.

-----------------------------------

The cab ride to Hyde Park inevitably reminded me of Felicity. I hoped she would be able to re-educate her husband successfully. She was lovely, I wished I could have seen her again. However, it was a truly glorious day and the cab driver dropped me off next to the incredibly impressive Albert Memorial, what a sight that is!

I wandered around the park for a while and happened upon a memorial to Peter Pan, who'd have thought that? Memorials are all very well and good, but this was a day to be appreciated, this was a day to take time out and be glad to be alive, this was a day for ice cream and people watching.

As I settled down on a bench by the Serpentine lake my spirits soared, yes I would have loved to have spent more time with Harry too, but all things must come to an end and she in all likelihood did me a favor. I scanned the fauna and flora in the park, it is a wonderful place in a bustling city. The sky was blue, birds were singing their hearts out, squirrels were hopping about scavenging and the human population provided plenty of entertainment.

Time passed quickly and before I knew it I was hankering after some lunch. Opposite the Serpentine is an eatery called The Lido, it was very busy but I happened upon a table outside just as it's current occupants got up to leave. I'd bought myself a Towering Reuben sandwich and a Pimms, I felt like celebrating, and settled down to eat.

A few moments later and a voice alerted me to the presence of a lady standing next to me, tray in hand, "Would you mind if I sat here." She indicated the chair opposite me.

I stood up and smiled, "It would be my pleasure, please."

She thanked me and settled down.

"My name is Paul," I offered my hand, "I'm very pleased to meet you."

She looked a bit perturbed, but took my hand, "Maggie, pleased to meet you too."

I don't know much about British regional accents, but Maggie didn't sound local, "Are you a Londoner?"

She smiled, it made her eyes sparkle, "No, I'm from Sheffield, just doing a spot of touring."

"Well I hope you're having a good time, it's lovely weather for sight seeing."

A few moments later she spoke again, "That was very old school polite of you."

I looked up into her eyes, she really did have lovely eyes, "How do you mean?"

"Standing up to greet me, a stranger, who just wanted a seat. Normally people just grunt and then ignore you."

I pondered this for a moment, "You know, I think that a few days ago I would have been a grunter too, but the last couple of days have opened my eyes."

She sipped her soup, "Oh really, how so?"

"I've spent years developing my career, climbing the ladder, earning very good money and in my mind doing a great job of being a husband. Turns out I wasn't being a good husband so now I just have the job and I don't want it any more."

She looked genuinely sad for me, "Oh dear, I'm so sorry, do you know what you do want?"

"Yes... you have the most beautiful eyes... I want to make people happy."

She spilled a spoonful of soup, "I err... thank you... um, how do you make people happy?"

"In any way I can, I don't know, I've only been doing it for a couple of days. Before that it was all me and my career."

"Well, it seems to me that if you don't want your career you'll have to find a way to make people happy that makes money."

"Making money isn't going to be my focus any more, I've tried that and it didn't bring me happiness, not like the happiness I feel now. I've never felt so alive."

She stared into my eyes as if she was searching for answers, "If you don't mind me asking, how have you made someone happy in the last couple of days?"

Oh god, this was going to be tricky, how do you explain Felicity!? "Well I..." Beth, yes Beth, she was the easiest to explain, "I introduced someone who really wants to be a pilot to a friend of mine in the States who can help achieve her dream, and the bonus was in doing so it made my friend really happy too." I took a big bite of my sandwich hoping I wasn't going to have to do any more explaining.

She continued to look deeply into my eyes, her soup seemed to have been forgotten. "OK, I like that, but it's very specific, another example please?"

Oh shit! Everything else was going to sound so...weird. "You've asked a question, how about it's my turn, OK?"

She leaned back in her seat and pushed her soup bowl away. "OK," her eyes sparkled, "I'm game, fire away."

I thought back to what Harry said this morning, direct questions save time. Think, think... what to ask? "OK, I've known you for about," I glanced at my watch, "5 minutes. In that time I've appreciated your beautiful eyes and your inquisitive nature," time for a stab in the dark, "you strike me as a person who is looking for something, someone who has a deep rooted need, what is it?"

Her eyes opened wide and she took a very deep breathe, I was seriously concerned the Police were about to get involved. "Sorry, I... I'm not comfortable telling you that," she looked down in to her soup and without looking up she whispered, "why don't tell me something that you really don't want me to know."

Oh god, there was no escaping this, I took a deep breathe, "OK, well, I helped a married woman who's husband had cheated on her... get payback."

She didn't look impressed, "Payback? How so?"

"Well, she wanted her husband to understand how she felt."

Maggie still looked unimpressed, "How she felt being betrayed you mean?"

"Exactly, she couldn't just tell him because he wouldn't really understand."

I watched and waited holding my breathe. She looked up at me again and she suddenly realized what I was saying, "Oh my god!", She leaned forward and scanning quickly left and right she whispered, "Really? That's amazing, you had sex with her?!" I nodded. "To enable her to prove a point?" I nodded. "That's so cool, I need a drink, you want one?" I nodded. "Pimms?" I nodded. "Watch my bag would you?" I nodded. She disappeared inside and a short while later returned with the drinks. "You're here on business right?" I nodded. "When do you leave?"

I looked at my watch, "I have to get a cab back to the airport in about an hour."

"Fuck!" A couple on the adjacent table looked at her with disapproving expressions. "I want to ask you so many questions, I don't know where to start."

"Ask me another question, then you answer mine."

"OK," she held her glass up, "cheers," we chinked glasses, "of all the things you've done to make people happy, other than what you've already told me, which one has given you the most satisfaction?"

This was so difficult, "Give me a moment," I thought about Aimee, I thought about Felicity, Harry, oh god, they are all equally fulfilling, but maybe, just maybe Elaine? She was were it all started after that first encounter with Rachel. "I think it was a lady I met on the plane to the UK. I helped her find her path, helped her move on in life."

"That sounds amazing, what was her path?"

"Adventure, she was in search of adventure, she just didn't know it."

Maggie froze, "How... did you... help her find... adventure?"

I looked into her mesmerizing eyes, if anyone nearby was people watching then we would make a fabulous attraction. "We...talked about things and we... "

Her mouth opened and closed slightly, "No! You didn't?" I nodded. "On the plane?" I nodded. She sat back in her chair, "Wow!"

"Maggie?" She dragged herself back to the moment. "Your turn."

"I think I'd liked to have known that lady, she sounds like a kindred spirit." She sighed deeply, "OK, I've had a really rough time the last few years. I've got an auto-immune condition," she seemed to brace herself for what she was about to say, "I can look perfectly fine from the outside, but on the inside... constant crippling pain... it comes and goes. My husband couldn't cope, so he left. I can't hold down a job and I never know when it's going to flare up again," She looked into my eyes, "I'm in pain right now, but it's manageable. When I can function and especially when I feel well I want... I want to... go crazy." The sparkle came back into her eyes, "When I can, I want to go wild and live as fast as I can, I want to have adventures too like your friend. This disease may kill me in the end, but for now I want to live."

I felt like I was going to cry, "Maggie, I'm so sorry, I really had no idea, you look fine, more than fine, radiant in fact. I had no idea you were in pain."

"That's a lot of the problem. When it does get too much people think I'm just being grumpy or moody, there are no outward signs that anything is happening. Would you like another drink?"

"Yes I would, but my turn, Pimms?" She smiled and nodded.

A few minutes later I returned with the drinks, "I'm so glad to have met you Maggie."

"Me too, it's been nice to chat, especially to someone who sounds like they actually give a damn." She leaned forward and tapped her lips with her right index finger, "So, Mr Helper, how do you think you could have helped me?"

I leaned forward, eager to be closer to her, "Why did you use the past tense?"

She smiled, "Well, I know that you don't have much time so you couldn't have used your sexual guile on me, which is a shame."

That was an interesting statement! "Your eyes are so beautiful... well Maggie, it seems to me that you are not being adventurous enough."

She looked surprised, "I'm not, how so, please enlighten me."

God this woman was fun to be with, "There are two ways I think I can help you."

She raised her eyebrows, "Interesting, you're using the present tense."

I reached across the table and stroked her hand, "Indeed, the first way is to introduce you to someone."

"OK, I'm interested, who?"

"Elaine, the lady I met on my flight. She's going to be looking for a companion to share her adventures with, I think you'd be perfect. Would it be OK, if I put you in touch with her?

"This is the woman you," she lowered her voice, "had sex with on the plane?" I nodded, "OK, sure, why not?"

A few moments later and my phone had a new contact on it, "Thanks Maggie, you'll love Elaine."

She stroked my hand affectionately, "OK, so what's the second way and how am I not being adventurous enough?"

I smiled, "Well first up, if we did have more time, are you saying that you would want to... "

She blushed, "Yes, I am!"

"In that case, we are in the best possible place to make it happen."

She looked aghast, "What here, in the cafe?

"No, in the park."

Her expression didn't change, "I'm not climbing into any bushes!"

"That beautiful dress you are wearing is all we need in which to hide." She looked puzzled, "Let's pretend for a moment that you don't have on any underwear," her eyes widen and her mouth opened slightly, "then all we would need to do is find some wide open space where I can sit down and you could... "

"Sit on you with my dress hiding everything."

Her breathing had increased and her grip on my hand tightened, "Exactly. You would be in complete control, but it would have to be subtle movements."

I waited as she processed this thought, then suddenly, she patted my hand and got up, "Hang on, I'll be right back." A few minutes later she returned to the table, "Here," she held out her hand and passed me something. I didn't need to look, I could tell straight away what it was. "I'm ready," She looked excited, "come on let's go!"

I grabbed my stuff and we headed out into the park. We aimed for a sparsely populated section of the park which wasn't too difficult given the warm day, lots of people were under the trees. We found a suitable spot, I turned to look at Maggie, "Shall we?"

"Oh god yes, let's!"

I undid my belt and trousers and then sat down with my legs out straight leaning back on my arms. Maggie stared at the growing bulge in my boxers and then stepped over me. "Shit this is so naughty," she looked around, no one was paying us the slightest attention, "oh god!" She lowered herself down onto her knees and spread her dress out around me. "Fuck, am I really doing this?"

I was as excited as she was, "I hope so," I reached under her dress with one hand and freed my cock from my shorts, "ready when you are." She lowered herself down until she made contact with the tip of my cock, a few adjustments later and I was gently pressing against her moist opening.

"Oh god," she moved slightly and my cock eased inside her, "oh, fuck," I pulled my hand out and rested back on both arms again. "Oh fuck," she moved up and down slowly and as her wetness increased I slipped fully inside her. She sat motionless on me fully impaled, oh shit, that feels so good," she looked around and gaining in confidence she started to move slightly, side to side, backwards and forwards, "oh my god, I'm having sex in Hyde Park!"

Every now and then someone would walk by relatively close and she would settle down on to me and wait till they had passed, "Are you enjoying your adventure Maggie?" She groaned and nodded, "Does my cock feel good?" She nodded again and her hands moved up to massage her breasts, "Careful, that's a bit obvious," she giggled and her hands dropped down on to her hips, "are you going to cum?" She nodded again, "Are you going to cum on my cock with all these people around us?"

She whimpered, "It's so naughty... feels so good..." I changed position slightly to lean back on my left elbow, freeing up my right hand which I slipped underneath her dress and slowly up her thigh, "oh, yes," my hand reached the top of her thigh, "mmm, oh yes," I maneuvered my hand so my thumb could stroke her clit, "oh fuck yes... keep doing that, yes... oh yes... keep... don't stop... I'm... ahhh." She impaled my cock fully and her body trembled. She opened her eyes and scanned around, still no one paying us any attention. "Shit that was amazing!" I tickled her clit with my thumb again, "Oh, that's nice," she giggled "keep doing that."

"You look fabulous Maggie," she smiled and wrinkled her nose at me which looked very cute, "your pussy feels so good, you're so wet."

She smiled, it's going to get even wetter when you cum in me... I want you to cum in me soon... it's bloody hot out here!"

I laughed, "Yes, it is, in more ways than one!"

"Fuck yeah, god you cock feels so good, rub my clit... mmm, yes like that, oh... mmm, I want to feel you cumming, in me... I want, oh fuck... all of your cum."

She started to ride up and down on me in longer strokes, it was starting to look obvious what we were doing. I pulled my hand out from under her dress and lay back. I was in heaven, the feeling of the sun, the grass, Maggie's soaked pussy sliding up and down on my cock, the birds were singing, "Maggie.. " the urgency was building in my balls, "I'm... keep doing that, Maggie, your pussy, feels... so good, fuck I'm... going to... "

"Cum in me Paul," she placed her hands on my chest and pounded my cock, "oh, fuck, I'm... going to... fuck," the sudden increase in pace felt glorious and as I unloaded inside her, her climax hit, she clamped her thighs against me and shuddered. Slowly she started to sit up straight, "Holy fuck Maggie, you are awesome!"

"Thank you sir," she looked around and then started to laugh out loud, "bloody hell! That was incredible!"

I needed to take care of a few things under her dress before we could move and she reluctantly pulled off me. I made myself decent and she stood up. I looked up at her, framed by the clear blue sky, "Maggie, you are absolutely gorgeous."

She swirled her dress around herself, "Thank you kind sir, and thank you for the adventure," she offered me her hand and I stood up, "it's a shame you aren't here for longer, I'd love to do that again."

"I'll give Elaine your details, maybe, just maybe we will meet again."

"And you can have both of us," she paused, "you know I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex with another woman, is she up for it do you know?"

"I have no idea, that was something we didn't discuss," I glanced at my watch, "got to go." Maggie groaned and made a pouty face. "Will you walk with me?"

She slipped her arm into mine, "I'd love to." We strolled through the park and all too soon we reached a road and cabs were everywhere. I hailed one, "Heathrow airport terminal 5 departures please," I turned to look at Maggie, "thank you, you're a very special lady."

"Thank you too, for a wonderful time," we hugged and kissed, "I look forward to seeing you again."

I kissed her again, "I absolutely can't wait." I climbed in the cab and we set off. I turned to wave, Maggie was waving back, god it felt so wrong to be leaving her.

Before long I was in a Departure Lounge again.

----------------------------------

To be continued.

Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers