An Incest-fetish-food-fuck-feast!

Story Info
An incest-fetish-food-fuck-feast!
937 words
4
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanksgiving with my Big Brother

An incest-fetish-food-fuck-feast!

Everyone in the story is 18 years or older and is a consenting adult.

My big brother, BB, and I have been playing around together forever and now I'm 18. I look young but he still thinks I'm sexy as hell. Now that our parents are gone and I'm a consenting adult we go all the way. We don't let religious morality rule us - letting our wicked animal nature take over. We turn to one another as we always have.

Now my brother kisses my pussy lips frequently and affectionately like it's my mouth. BB and I like to eat together too. The best is mixing the two together; food with sex and sex with food. With Thanksgiving coming up, we planned an incest-fetish-food-fuck-fest!

We made a traditional menu with all the comfort foods. We made lists of food. I did the shopping and cooking with his participation. BB sleeps on a bed near the kitchen and lays there directing me. I bring him spoonfuls to taste and critique. My big brother taught me to cook by smell, taste, texture and visual appeal. Cooking became like a strip tease.

"Come on sexy girl. Strip to your undies while you cook." he eagerly requested.

I went to his bedside and turned around and he unzipped my deep red velvet Thanksgiving dress. I stood back for him to look at me in my light pink cotton panties and bra. His big blue eyes sparkled. The aromas aroused us as I noticed the tent in my brother's blanket - he was hard...and I was wet.

"Alexa; Play some Billy Eilish" he said to the Eco Dot.

"Come get a kiss!" he invited me with a grin.

BB took me by my tiny waist and moved my wet underwear to the side. Brother kissed my clit. He reached up and gently stroked and played with my nipples. I squealed with delight.

We both have a great appetite - hungry for food and frolic. I could hardly wait to feed him grapes in my undies. He cleaned up my wet pussy with his tongue licking every last drop.

"Get to work!" he said playfully as he swatted my big bubble butt.

I returned to the kitchen and washed the grapes in cool water. I put them in grandma's crystal bowl, bringing it bedside to my brother. I popped a cool grape into my mouth and kissed my brother with a grape poking out as he sucked it in.

"You're yummy, baby." he cooed.

My hand reached for his cock and it was as hard as a rock. The soft sheet clung to his shaft but I was determined to suck my brother's cock like there was no tomorrow. He pulled down the sheets over his naked body, revealing his rocket. I stuck out my tongue, licked the tip if his dick and kissed it.

"Who's dick do you want to suck? What do you say?" he coaxed.

"I want to suck my brother's cock, please." I begged with desperate desire.

"Good girl!" he praised.

Brother took the back of my head and pressed into my lips. I began suckling. Nummy-nummy for my tummy. Nursing on my big brothers cock brought me comfort and pleasure. He reached down and ticked my perky pink nipples.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned in delight.

His hot cum spurted out, down my throat, filling my tummy with his seed. Profoundly filling. A burning hunger prevailed, the insatiable hunger for each other and a big appetite for doing bad things together raged on. We could only temporarily satiate our demons by making each other cum in ecstasy (as only big brother and little sister can). This was just the appetizer too.

"Mmmm, good baby girl. You're my sweet girl. The best little sister ever." he rewarded me.

Petting my head, he stroked my hair gently.

"Your turn next. I'm going to devour your pussy after our meal." he said with his eyebrows up and locking our blue eyes.

"I'm so thankful you're my brother. " I flirted.

"I'm thankful for you and for the cherry on top; I get to fuck my baby sister!" he exclaimed.

I went into the Kitchen and got the Thanksgiving feast to serve him and share with him... to feed him. Before I fed him the main course I teased him with desert. I took off my top to surprise him, squirting dabs of whipped cream on my nipples. He licked and sucked it slowly off my titties. I fed him his turkey and he fed me stuffing. We traded bites of cranberry sauce and creamy yams. It smelled so good.

"Save some room for desert!" I teased.

"There's only one thing better than mom's apple pie. Your pussy pie! Please take your panties off and come to me naked."

He licked his lips and said;

"I'm gonna French kiss my baby's pussy now and lick her clit from here to kingdom come."

I wiggled out of my slick silky panties and went to him eagerly. BB took my hips into his hands and began giving me lots of light little kisses, ticking and making me giggle like a little girl. He sucked my clit and fingered me. Soon, I was screaming. I arched my back and rocked my pelvis back and forth in ecstasy, pressing our lips all together in a deep rolling kiss.

"I love you, my Brother, you complete me."

"Well said, my little lover". He cooed as he licked his lips. Smiling up at me he said

"Now, how about that apple pie?!"