All Comments on 'An Innocent in Paris Pt. 03'

by Joannexx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bcc1871bcc1871about 3 years ago

First read; amazing. This chapter continues seamlessly from the first two. The quality of the writing is first class. I'm sure there's much more to come as the potential is terrific. Very good stuff.

JoannexxJoannexxabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks bcc1871. Really appreciate your comments. Yes, some interesting situations may develop in the next part.

Under the surface Monaco can be full of hard to resist temptations of all types...

bcc1871bcc1871about 3 years ago

Monaco is certainly an interesting place for both the girls especially Marie. What about Paris where Danielle awaits?

bcc1871bcc1871about 3 years ago

Joannexx, Would it be OK if I suggested some skills that Marie could pick up along the way? There are so many things she has yet to experience as part of her exploration and corruption. You will have no doubt thought of them and others already so please ignore if so.

JoannexxJoannexxalmost 3 years agoAuthor

More to come very soon. Marie is trying to catch up with Uni work. A lot has happened…. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We must ensure you are put forward for the 2021 awards. Your writing is the best.

JoannexxJoannexxalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous- thank you so much x

The next chapter should be published in a few days. She’s learning new things, but where is this leading?….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous