An Interview with Ivory

Story Info
He wants a pretty little white girl half his size to fuck.
2.8k words
3.96
11.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a Dom Sub relationship, it's about role play and fantasy. It is Not sugar and spice and everything nice, it is not a love story or a one-night, it's about control and Lust! Stop reading now if this is not for you!

Many readers may wonder if my stories are true, and if Ivory is real. As I sit here looking at you, reading your book with your black satin robe open, exposing your perfect legs and your flawless white skin. With the smell on weed on my fingertips, and the sounds of soft jazz in the summer air and you, my favourite view, from my favourite chair.

With your white Skin, so white, because you protect it from the sun, what I call a Nordic white. A soft sensual canvas for me to create the most lustful, hedonistic work of art.

Not only for me to admire, but to contemplate your fate, I also have the pleasure of you, to wear.

Like putting on gloves that are warm and tight, before going out to play in a snowball fight. Having these gloves accessible both day and night. Because I have two hands both a left and a right, you have two gloves that in the begging are always snug one is very tight.

Which I must stretch, to make the most comfortable fit, to accommodate the size of my big black,,,,,,,,,,,, hands!

With your red high hills on and your lipstick to match, your legs open, just wide enough for me to see, your red fingers nails, teasing your bare pink cunt. Making it hot and your pussy wet and you're doing this to entice me, like the intoxicating aroma of my favourite meal.

You are real alright! but am I?

Some may think that you are on drugs, and that's how I keep you under my spell. Others may question, why do you let me do, the things that I do to you, without putting me in jail. It is clear to most of them, that I am mean and cruel and not at all kind to you!

Ivory how would you answer this question if it was asked of you?

First, I'd make it clear, this is rape, the only reason you come to my home is to rape me! There is no love or tenderness here, Hyde is not here at my request, or because he is a long-lost friend, or to watch T.V or for a cup tea, he is here for me!

But I am not a Victim, not a victim to Hyde, but I am a victim to my own taste, making me an open gate. It is my thirst for the Alpha male, and all which that in tales, my desire for lust, and my appetite for a certain flavour of Cock, that has sealed my fate!

The very first time that I saw Hyde, he was in my bedroom, he had climbed onto the balcony and let himself into my home. I came out of the shower covered only in a towel and there he stood, calm cool, completely naked in the middle of my bedroom.

I wasn't scared and I didn't scream, what I saw left me speechless and overwhelmed. He was the most beautiful man from head-to-toe, that I've ever seen.

But when I looked at the size of his cock, and I realized that it was meant for me, I thought there is no way, that can fit inside of me. It was then that I became scared, terrified, as his stiffing cock grew and grew. The thought of the pain there must be, when he impales his sword inside of me, not once or twice but to many times for me to count!

I tried to scream but my voice said no. I could not speak, yes or no or stop or go, my towel fell to the floor. Hyde sense this, smelled this, an alpha dog reacts to fear. I'm just food on a plate no need for manners or kindness just take and take, so what if you damage the plate, when the plate does not belong to you.

But Hyde as an alpha dog, is the most intelligent of his breed. He knows there is no food without the plate, so possess it, protect it and keep it safe.

The plate is made of soft white skin, it is the scent of the plate that will lead him back to me. To feed over and over, on my hot lust, that simmers beneath my Ivory flesh, a delicacy to a dog with ebony skin! It is the taste of submission that will bring him back again and again!

The only words he said to me, where get on your fucking knees as he pointed to the floor. Even through my mind said no, my body said yes, and I fell to my knees.

Hyde plays with me whenever he wants, the games he plays can last for days, because I have no voice, there is no choice. The first time I laid my eyes on Hyde the choice was made, the sight of him the thought of him, is fore- play to my mind, and I can't stop from feeling hot and wet, in the space between my thighs.

I have had sex in my past with other men, but never with a man like Hyde. A man whose intention is to have sex with my mind. He makes me suck his throbbing cock, as his words are tongue fucking my ears. The term Brain fuck describes what he will do to you. And when he tells me he is about to fuck my brains out, crude but true.

The look that he gives, to make me spreads my legs, comes along with a nod of his head. If he rubs his chin and looks in my eyes, he wants to see my fingers, rubbing my clit and deep inside fucking my slit.

There's the tilt of his head, that makes me say, yes please, or the snap of his finger that sends me to my knees. When he takes a deep breath, I sit up straight or when I see him rubbing his hands, I know somewhere on my white skin that his black hands are a bout land.

He controls me, without a word being said. because he not only fucks my body he is in my head! During the time he is here to play with me, and stay with me, he will inject me with his DNA, between my thighs and where I sit.

Like a good doctor he will make sure I swallow his prescription at least, twice a day.

One I drink in the afternoon, the other when the alarm I must set wakes me up in the middle of the night. Taking it straight from the bottle I don't need a spoon now I can go back to sleep, with his cum on my tongue and the scent of his dick on my soft pink lips.

Content knowing that Hyde is a part of me, after cock feeding the lust that's inside of me. Lust he will feed four times a day, until he closes the door, and he walks away!

I only see Hyde eight to ten times a year, he doesn't knock at my door or ring the bell he just appears. Late at night usually smoking a joint or drinking a beer. He knows when I'm home alone, and he is here, to rape me and use me as his dirty white slut. No ands or ifs or buts, no stop or wait or the word No, just down on my knees, and it's never please.

He is skilful at what he does, a Master at his craft, with a body to make a man or women weak in the knees.

If he wanted to, he could hurt me without cause, with the force of his thrust or the size of his hands, or the weight of his big thick cock. When he chooses to, he does hurt me, for some men causing pain to another is there pleasure of choice.

There is something enticing about pale white skin in the hands of a black man, that can make him forget who he is. And turn him into an Angry Nigger out for revenge, for sins of the past, by women with the same skin colour as me. Who could have him whipped or hanging from a tree. Even today if I call the police and say, a big Black man is looking at me, in a matter of minutes they be on their way!

But today right now the power is in his hands, and all I can think about is what this nasty nigger, is going to do me.

These thoughts run through my head stirring the pot between my legs to a Bolling point. My cunt can no longer contain my lust, as it spews down my thighs, and consumes my brain. My lust is out control, it is anticipating what is going to happen to me, that I can't bear. Is it a Nigger or a black man holding onto me.

Hyde can be both, it is heads or tails a flip of a coin, it's the not knowing, that is driving me wild with Lust, and fuelling my fear!

He knows how to hurt me, just enough, and where to place the welts from his belt. He knows how hard is hard and when enough is just right. And with the precision of a Rolex watch, he knows just when it is, time to stop!

With his wit, he is clever using the most vulgar terms to describe the endeavours that he has planned for me. Which will ensure that his dick will remain thick and hard and happy to play, with my tight little pussy for the duration of his stay! At times the play will become rough, because that's how bad boys like to play.

Thus, he turns my pride into dust my loyalty to distrust and my pain into wonderful, glorious forbidden Lust, and in him I do trust! But don't get me wrong or misunderstand, he is not a very nice man.

Hyde is cold, aggressive, calculating, and a bully, The kind of man who takes what he wants and for now at least, what he wants is me. The lust he stirs in me, is like being tied to a tree, it is up to him, if I'll be set free.

As for my partner, my lover my fiancé, I cannot and will not tell him about Hyde. He could not stand up to such a man, and I would fear for his life if he was to try. So, I won't tell him, I can't tell him it would only kill his pride. I hope you understand that this is secret between me and you!

As far as drugs go Hyde loves to smoke his weed, I like a glass of fine wine, I often drink Champagne.

But drugs will get you high from day to day, but soon that high will fade away.

I call him Hyde, but what I feel deep inside, is that he is my teacher and not a conveyer of a spells, or a pusher of drugs. Not a friend, but a Boss, because talent Is often discovered, then groomed by someone else.

Before he invaded my home, I thought I may have a disease, or some kind of mental disorder, or was it loneliness that kept me awake at night. It did not leave my thoughts even during the day. My toys lost their joy, and I no longer wanted to play.

It was Hyde who made it clear to me, it is Lust, Unfilled lust that makes me feel this way, a feeling that my lover can't erase, when he is so far away.

Hyde showed me that my desires and my increasing hunger for lust is fuelled by my subconscious need to please an alpha male who is black strong and long. By obeying the commands that he puts in my ears. without question or delay.

It was the first time without warning he invaded my home, standing naked in my bedroom, that he took control of my lust, and he made it his own.

By using my body as soil, and his black dick as a spade, with the seeds he holds between his legs. And the words he spits from his soft brown lips, like a waterfall. Are all the tools he needed to grow, a submissive white girl, with a craving for lust, into a nigger love-in, cock sucking, three-hole slut, who loves to be fucked, by a big black dick.

But not just any whore will do for Hyde, like a Bitch in a Dog show. his Bitch must be Best in Breed!

He picked me from the universe, because of my physical attributes, my hips my narrow waist, my firm full breast my ass and, the two things that he admires the most, my pale white skin, and my petite size. At 5'3" six of his hard black dicks placed end on end would look me straight in my eyes.

It is my eagerness to satisfy him, by giving my all, and the solace I find being on my knees, and the word slut that I strive to achieve, is what he arouses in me.

With the beauty of a peril, delicate yet strong, in the judges' eye, this wins me the first-place prize. And the title of Slut, carrying the honour to be raped by Hyde, whenever he may decide, that he wants a pretty little white girl, half his size, to Fuck!

There are also circumstances that find me often home alone. Playing with toys that don't talk back, that can't smack or swear or pull my hair, there just there, as I pine for Hyde.

He will continue to use his tool on me. His confident voice, his strong black hands, his belt my collar and leash.

And most of all, copious amounts of his warm black seed, that he freely plants deep in my Three hungry holes. Giving me every opportunity to grow and quench my thirst, to please and to obey, or to watch him leave.

Hyde will continue to teach me, control me and nourish my lust, to satisfy his every sexual need. Know matter how infrequent or perverted or extreme, when you own someone, it is not obscene.

I want you all to know that I'm still in love and happily living with my now fiancé the professional, athlete and this I strangely credit to Hyde.

You see he is very often, on the road or overseas leaving me, his princess home alone, not knowing that Hyde has a key to his throne. Which is black and thick and hard as a bone!

A bone with enough meat on it, to keep me well-fed until my lover returns home.

Then Hyde will move, into the spare room inside my head, where I see him in the shower or lying naked on his bed. In my dreams there he will stay, until the day, that my lover again is called way.

I must wait for my dreams to come true, as I imagine his face, while anticipating the plot, the day the time of the rape, that is surely in my fate. But how long must I ponder, a month a week a day before Hyde decides to come out to play!

Ivory, Ivory, look at me, they don't know if I am real, but you do.

Put down the book, slowly take off your robe, that's a good girl, now get on your knees. Crawl,,,,,,, to me slut, your beauty has teased me, for long enough.

My mouth waters for a taste of your firm rounded breast, wrapped in your soft white flesh, with nipples pink and erect, that you know I love to pinch and suck this is where my debauchery, will begin.

But before I lay my hands, my tongue my lips on you!

Ivory who am I? and what is about to happen to you?

Some may call you a Racist Bastard or A Master or a Sexist Pig. To me you are Hyde, an Insatiable Alpha Male.

You are going to fuck me, and abuse me, and treat me like your Slut!

When you are done raping me, then you will leave me, home alone, in my bed.

With what you call my fuck holes, holes that don't belong to you.

They will be stretched by a cock which is much too Big, and sore because your dick is as hard as Wood and dripping of your Nigger Cum from nights and days of your so-called Fun!

THE END