An Invitation

Story Info
An outdoor, romantic fantasy.
766 words
3.93
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We will take an innocent hike in the woods. You are wearing practical walking shoes, but a not so practical short skirt with a pretty sweater on top. I let you lead so I can admire your nice legs and magnificent booty. I begin to have a few even more indecent thoughts. Will you also be horny with some taboo thoughts?

We stop at a pair of benches and sit facing one another. You slowly and innocently let your legs separate. Your inner thighs are solid but shapely, just the way I like them. I imagine them clamped around my ears. Your panties appear between. Simple pink, cotton panties. I can see the shape of your pussy lips. I get more worked up. We resume our walk.

You stop suddenly and I bump into your backside. You pretend to stumble and I reach to catch you. We twist around as we fall. We end up on the ground with you across my lap. I am holding you close. You shut your eyes and kiss my lips- not an innocent kiss either. I stroke your thighs under the skirt and you moan for more. I stroke your pussy through your panties. They are already soaked. I pull my jacket out of my day pack and lay it under you. You lay back. I blow gently on your thighs and panties, then press my mouth over your pussy area. The panties smell and taste delicious. I use my lips and tongue to apply pressure over the area, but you tell me to stop.

You stand, peel off the panties, and order me to lay back. I pull off my shirt. You pull off my pants. You take my prick into your mouth and begin to suck it. You lick from my balls to the tip. You take it back in your mouth and run your tongue around the head. When it becomes intense I reluctantly stop you. I don't want to cum yet. You straddle my face and lower yourself onto me. Your skirt falls around my face. I see your beautiful pussy come closer. Then it covers my nose and mouth. I eagerly suck and begin to work your clit. "Not yet" you tell me. "Lick lower first."

I thoroughly lick and suck between your pussy and anus. You order "Now my ass, lick it." I run my tongue around your opening. I kiss it. You moan in pleasure. Then I plunge my tongue into your hole and you grind around on my face moaning. You push and grind for several minutes.

"Now my pussy." I run my tongue along, licking from your ass to your pussy. I lick over the lips and eventually reach your clit. I envelop it in my mouth and use my whole mouth to rub it. I stick 2 fingers into you and rub the inside towards my face, finding your G-spot. I can feel my fingers against my mouth through your flesh. In moments you flood me with your tasty cunt juices. I suck up and lick up as much as I can catch.

You move down and sit over my thighs, peel off your top, lower yourself onto my prick, and grind your pussy over my cock. You pause the grinding and grab my nipples. You pinch and twist them, driving me mad. They stand out erect, matching yours in excitement although a smaller size. You lean over me, continuing to pinch. You push one of yours into my mouth. I take the enlarged, excited tip and suck as we both moan.

You sit up, reach down, and push my cock into your pussy.You ride me forcefully. Your breasts sway above me. I don't last long before I explode inside you with a loud yell. You are also climaxing and yelling. We slow down. You lay forward, breasts against my chest. Heaven.

But you are not done. You push a nipple into my mouth. "Suck it." I do and repeat with the other, enjoying the size and hardness of them. Then you move up and sit on my face again. "Clean me up." A delicious mixture of our juices runs into my mouth. I finish the job by licking and sucking. At which point you are getting excited again. I again mouth your clit and finger inside. You flood me once more. More for me to clean up and more for me to enjoy. You then move down and take my cock into your mouth and suck it clean.

We put our clothing on and hike back to our cars.