An Invitation Pt. 03

Story Info
Couple go to swing party.
2.4k words
4.55
30.5k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN INVITATION 3

I felt the strange cock slid into my vagina from behind. I was on my hands and knees and couldn't see the man who had just started to fuck me. My attention was focused on my husband, who was slowly stroking his cock while he watched his wife get fucked by a stranger.

Our previous stories explained how Evan and Charlene had gotten us into spouse swapping with them and Bob and Joyce. We'd gone to their house and ended up fucking other people for the first time since we'd been married. For this evening, Ken and I accepted an invitation to join our four friends at a swingers' party. We were not sure what we might want to do, but were assured that nobody would force us to do anything.

So here we were. There were about a dozen couples in this very large house. We were greeted warmly and had a few drinks as everyone just relaxed and talked with one another. We spoke with a couple of different people. Ken was checking out some of the women. There was a lot of cleavage and some of the women had nice asses, which is one of Ken's fetishes. I liked being sized up by the different men in the room. There was no pretense. I knew they were looking at me and thinking about whether they would like to fuck me. They were imagining me naked and thinking about how I would feel when they had their pricks inside me. Those thoughts made my pussy get wet. With the wine and the atmosphere, I was warming to the idea of getting laid. I wanted Ken to watch. I like to perform for him and having him watch some other dude fuck his wife would turn him on tremendously.

I asked him to pick out someone he wanted me to fuck, but he said it was my choice. I teased him about whether he wanted to fuck some of the individual women. "Wouldn't you like to have your cock in her mouth? Don't you wonder how her pussy would taste and how tight she would feel?" He groaned and laughed but insisted that I go first.

He said, "You have to go first. If I get laid and you don't, I'll feel like I've cheated. Once you get into it, I'll join in, but only after you have decided to do it."

"Who should I fuck?" I asked him.

He said, "Pick one with a nice cock and I'll watch him do you."

I looked around the room. I decided to start with someone we knew. I motioned for Evan to come over. "Strip me while my husband watches and then fuck me."

Evan was willing. He had the hots for me and wanted another turn in my pussy. He unzipped my dress in the back and it fell to the floor. I wasn't wearing any underwear, so when I stepped out of my shoes, I was naked in a room full of people. Evan sat on a chair and I sat on his lap with my husband ten feet away. I slid Evan's nice prick into my pussy and pushed my tits against his face. He licked and nibbled at my nipples and pushed his head between my breasts while we began the motion to fuck each other. He was wearing a condom so he didn't feel as good as when we had done it bareback, but his cock felt wonderful inside me. After a few minutes, he came and we separated, looking for whatever was next.

I looked at my husband and blew him a kiss as I walked off to find another partner. Now Ken will tell what happened.

I watched Evan fuck my wife, again. I began to think that he might be getting too attached to Jill's pussy. He had the hots for her and had fucked her a couple of times.

My thoughts were distracted when Jill walked away and some woman, who introduced herself as Monica knelt between my legs and unzipped me. She said she wanted to be the first one in the group to welcome me. She was wonderful. Her mouth was warm and moist, and the pressure around my dick when she put it in her throat was amazing. I was having trouble holding off, but after a few minutes, I was overwhelmed and shot a big wad of cum into her mouth.

Then, I noticed that my wife was on her knees in front of Bob, our other friend. Bob was sitting on a barstool, wearing only his shirt and my lovely wife was sucking his dick. She was naked, of course. I watched as she went at his cock with a singular focus. She wanted him to shoot into her mouth and she worshiped his prick, licking every part of it and licking his balls too. I was surprised when her tongue probed his asshole. I wondered when she had learned to do that. She replaced her tongue with her finger and took his cock down her throat. His body jerked as he spurted into her mouth. Jill kept her mouth on his prick and sucked every bit of juice out of him. She turned to show me a wad of cum sitting on her tongue that she then swallowed.

I got naked and was distracted by a cute blond named Tracy. I laid her back on a couch and fucked her for a while. She felt nice and were had a good session. It felt good being inside her, but I didn't feel the passion that I had when I was screwing my wife or one of our friends, Charlene or Joyce. I was sitting back in a chair, recovering my stamina after coming in a condom while in Tracy. I noticed a man walk into the room. We hadn't met him and didn't know his name.

Jill walked up to him and without introducing herself looked at him and said, "I want you to fuck me while my husband watches."

He nodded so my wife got on her hands and knees on the carpeted floor. The stranger knelt down behind her, pulled his condom on and slid his prick into my wife with one stroke. She gasped and then began to come. Her and my fantasy of Jill being fucked by a stranger in front of me was being realized. I watched as the guy got into a rhythm of fucking my wife. Jill was groaning and sighing while she was impaled on his dick. She was looking at me, not him.

She said, "I just want a cock in my hole. I don't care who's it is." She was talking nasty like we sometimes did. "I want everyone here to fuck me while you play with your cock. Watch all these men dump their sperm in your wife's sloppy cunt, using it to get themselves off."

The guy finished and her talking had attracted another guy who politely asked her if he could be next. With her eyes on me she said, "Go ahead, my husband wants to watch me get fucked over and over."

The guy slid his cock into my wife's gaping pussy. She had moved around so I could have a perfect view of this stranger's cock sliding into my wife's cunt. I watched the lewd scene of another man's cock pumping into my wife's snatch and played with my prick.

Now she will tell more.

I was getting fucked by a complete stranger. I hadn't even looked at the guy whose cock was inside me. I looked at Ken and asked, "Do you like seeing your wife get fucked?" Then I asked, "Would you like to see me get fucked in the ass, here in this place with all these people watching?" The thought had just popped into my head without much thought. Anal sex was allowed, if both participants were willing. I turned to the guy who was humping my pussy and asked him "Would you like to fuck me in the ass?" He nodded.

My dear husband was nice enough to get some lubricant so another man could slide his dick into my ass. The guy greased his prick and pushed his fingers into my rosebud with some of the stuff. I felt the weird sensation of a prick pushing my sphincter open. I looked at Ken as he and a few others in the room watched this stranger push his cock inside my back entrance. When he got past the tight opening, he slid in farther with ease. I groaned as I was being forced open by this fat prick. The cock went in farther and farther until I felt the guy's pelvis against my ass. He was all the way in. I was stuffed and bit my hand to keep from screaming. He started to pump in and out and I felt a combination of being violated, pain from being stretched open and pleasure from being taken. My cunt was dripping with my come while the guy was pumping me and I was moaning with pleasure. When I felt him pulse and come in his condom, my orgasm released completely. My body tensed and jerked and I gasped for breath. I had been used in front of other people. The depravity of it added to the excitement of doing something that was taboo. I collapsed onto the carpet. Another man asked for a turn, but I waved him away, saying I needed a break. I was done, but now I watched my husband conclude his evening with our good friend Charlene.

He will now tell you.

I watched with my prick as hard as it had ever been while my wife was ass-fucked by some guy we had never met. We did introduce ourselves after he had fucked my wife. Usually, people are introduced before they fuck, but this was a special situation.

I was really horny by this point and wanted to empty my dick while inside someone. I noticed Charlene by the bar. I approached her and asked. "Excuse me, are you busy."

She laughed and said, "No, but I'd like to be."

As I told you, I was a little bugged by her husband Evan knocking off my wife a couple of times and seeming to have the hots for her. I had the hots for his wife too. Charlene was well-put-together and was pleasant to be around. I had fucked her when we were at their house and enjoyed it, so I wanted to try it again. She was only wearing an open robe and panties. I could see her nice little tits with their long nipples peeking out from under her robe.

I moved forward and kissed her, which generated a hot response from her. I pulled her robe off and led her to a nearby sofa. We necked some more and she said, "Let's find a bed. I want to be comfortable so we can do it for a long time."

We went into a bedroom where the bed was empty after obviously having been used by others. I laid Charlene on her back and pulled off her panties. I took in the scent of her perfumed bush and looked at her plump labia and her nub of a clit. I licked her clit and she immediately responded. I continued to lick and eat her, putting my tongue inside her. I licked around the rim of her vagina and rubbed my finger over her asshole. I held her legs up in the air, exposing all of her. I was fascinated by her pink little asshole. The idea of pushing my cock through the small opening was tantalizing. I had just seen my wife take it in the ass, so I was eager to try for Charlene's rear entrance.

First things first, however. I resumed licking her pussy and put two fingers inside her. I put my thumb on her clit while my two fingers pushed against her g-spot inside her vagina. She went crazy with an orgasm and writhed on my hand. I had control of her both with my two fingers and thumb. I put my face into her cunt again and caused her orgasm to continue. Juices flowed out of her.

"Nobody has ever done that to me before." She said. "You are wonderful."

I moved up and put my prick into her warm sloppy cunt. I put her legs over her shoulders and pumped away. Then I asked her, "Can I fuck you in the ass?"

She looked right at me and said, "Do it. Fuck me there. Fuck my asshole."

I put lube on the condom covering my dick and placed it at her tight little rosebud. The idea of pushing that little opening apart was exciting me. I pushed in and felt her tightness. The sphincter muscles of her asshole resisted and then gripped around my cock when it slid into her a bit. She groaned and I pushed a bit more. I pulled out and pushed in again, feeling the tight resistance, but pushing by it. Charlene gasped when the tip of my cock was in her asshole again. I pulled out and pushed into her yet again. She gasped again and my cock slid in more. I began to pump in and out, wanting to have Charlene feel me invading her and prying her open. I continued to push and Charlene continued to gasp and moan. There were observers in the room now, including my wife and Charlene's husband. They were watching me invade and expand her asshole. I pulled out completely and her asshole now gaped open, no longer a tight little rosebud. I had opened her up. I pushed my dick back inside her and pushed it home. My balls were against her and my pelvis pushed into her pussy. The sight of Charlene's spread open cunt, her clit and her labia and the unfilled cunt hole with my cock stuffed in her ass was unforgettable. I held her ankles and continued to fuck her in the ass. She encouraged me to continue. With her lewdly exposed, I finally lost it and exploded into the condom. Feeling me come sent her to her final peak and she moaned with pleasure. When I pulled out, I held her legs open for a minute, enjoying the sight of her totally open, with two gaping holes that I had just plundered. I still have a picture of it in my mind.

Charlene said "Thank you. I've never been fucked like that."

I know her husband heard and I knew at that moment that there would be a continuing contest to see who could fuck the other man's wife the best. I knew I would enjoy and I was sure my wife would too. More on that later.